Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1264403 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#913648 May 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Racist hatred will kill you.
Hopefully soon.
Go suck on yer MLK Chocolate Candy Bar

Lapeer, MI

#913649 May 28, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Darrell Issa should be tried for treason and hung from the nearest tall tree.
As little as you are, you should be hung from a Dandelion right before lawn mowing.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#913650 May 28, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it matter if Saddam was an "eminent" threat or an "imminent" threat if the point is he was still a threat?
Yes, it matters because if the person making the assertion is not smart enough to know the difference between "eminent" and "imminent" then that person's opinion carries much less weight/credibility.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#913651 May 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It amazes Homer how rightwingers will bash American made products and then going willingly to Walmart to purchase Communist Chinese made crap and line the pockets of their Communist Chinese overlords. Who's fcking side are you on anyhows?
Japanese and German automakers have left Detroit in the dust for quality, durability, and value.

No reason to commit consumer suicide just to support the UAW when the competition also manufactures in the US.

But Homer should support the UAW pension fund.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#913652 May 28, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh? Yes, they are smarter than that; they steal police guns and try to sell them to undercover cops!! Happened in Jupiter. FL last week.
Any cop who leaves his firearm unsecured should be fired immediately.

Problem solved!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#913653 May 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is Nobraina, who lives in PA.
The whole CA thing is an elaborate ruse.
Look at any post from the old Nobraina. You'll see Galt's ignorance in every line. Because Galt is just a Nobraina sockpuppet.
You''re a lousy liar, Nobraina.
"nutsucker"
You know what? I see your ignorance every time, "lincoln", "silly"
"real slime", "real dumb", or "pdumb" post. So you are all of those noted above sockpuppet? You must be, you have nary a thought of your own, you are simply an ignorant troll.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#913654 May 28, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Consumer confidence climbed to the highest level in more than five years and home prices advanced by the most in seven as the housing rebound gives the U.S. economy a lift.

Somewhat deceptive because the biggest increases were in areas that suffered the biggest declines. Prices in these markets are still far below their highs.

Percentages can be deceptive.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#913655 May 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just making a point to a smug Liberal loud-mouth.
I actually owned two Fords up until about 3 years ago. Now I own a Toyota and a Ford. Happy with both.
I admire Ford for not being bought off by the Magic Negro. THAT is the reason I went out and bought 2 Fords. GM is a whore-on-a-leash.
Ford is the only domestic manufacturer that Galt would consider.

Government Motors and Fiat are thieves, ripping off the taxpayers.

Lapeer, MI

#913656 May 28, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it matters because if the person making the assertion is not smart enough to know the difference between "eminent" and "imminent" then that person's opinion carries much less weight/credibility.
Only because you want it to.

But wanting it to be so is not reality, Doodette.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#913657 May 28, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I thought being 1 tracked mind was a female trait but, I apologize to all my females, I now know it's the individual! Just so happens that it's more conservative individuals. How is it that prohibition worked & tobacco worked but, banning guns & drugs won't work? The only answer is, the higher ups are allowing it to happen. Drugs are a major part of Americas economy stupid!
Prohibition was a colossal failure.

Are you suggesting that Obama, a drug addict as "higher up" as one can be, is allowing the drug trade to flourish?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#913658 May 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Japanese and German automakers have left Detroit in the dust for quality, durability, and value.
No reason to commit consumer suicide just to support the UAW when the competition also manufactures in the US.
But Homer should support the UAW pension fund.
ON the movie Detropia last night, the black guy who worked for GM said :“Exceptionalism needs to be learned every day.” Detroit didn't-America didn't either. Liberals stand in the way of teaching exceptionalism. It is evidenced by what happened in Detroit and in the entire country.

Lapeer, MI

#913659 May 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Somewhat deceptive because the biggest increases were in areas that suffered the biggest declines. Prices in these markets are still far below their highs.
"Percentages can be deceptive."

That's why Lincoln uses them..

If Lincoln sold 5,000 Whirlygigs in 2009 and the market then sank to where he sold only (1) in 2012, 2013's sale of (2) Whirlygigs means that the Magic Negro did something miraculous to help Lincoln DOUBLE his sales this year!

Guhlory Hallelujah, Jesus!
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#913660 May 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Prohibition was a colossal failure.
Are you suggesting that Obama, a drug addict as "higher up" as one can be, is allowing the drug trade to flourish?
How do you people come up with the things you do from what I said baffles me. You republicans are no more than obstructionist. Obama proposes legislation to make equal the penalty of (the white drug) cocaine, & (the ghetto drug) crack cocaine, & the republicans obstruct until Obama breaks on the equality of the penalty &, settles for an 18/1 disparity from a 100/1 disparity prior to his legislation. It is you republicans that cut backdoor deals to secretly the Ports open for drug & weapon import, then pretending to be against drugs & weapons by crying about the border. America can afford the most expensive military in the world, to be scattered across the world but, can't afford an expensive enough system to stop the import of drugs & guns. You gotta be kidding me! As far as your assertion of Obama on drugs, just because you lie doesn't make it true! Now your boy Bush admitted to using cocaine & he's a well known alcoholic. Get your facts right!
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#913666 May 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
As little as you are, you should be hung from a Dandelion right before lawn mowing.
Those quaint put downs , taught to you by grandma,
aren't funny, and are a waste of space.
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#913667 May 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like FOX news.
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#913668 May 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Only because you want it to.
But wanting it to be so is not reality, Doodette.
Please repeat that line for the hyperventilated and hyperbolic rightwingers squawking about impeachment.
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#913671 May 28, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, "hi" phag.....
Thank you for last night, doll.
And you were right...once you take your teeth out, the suction you manage is so divine.
It almost makes up for your freakishly small penis!
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#913674 May 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Now that's real nice phrasing dewan, and very lyrical (semantically-speaking). I did some checking and found this quote of yours in your High School yearbook:
The teacher looked around the class and said "Dewan, spell dictate."
Dewan stands and says "d-i-c-t-a-t-e".
The teacher says, "very good, now use it in a sentence."
"Ah may be dumbs, but Rawsheena say my dictate good!"
That was ass. I don't know why but, I expect more from you Honky Tonk Man! I've never seen or heard you but, somehow I know you look like a cross between Grizzly Addams & Wolfman Jack. Seems my last post hurt your butt along with you're pride. You've been off the grid too long Honky Tonk Man! Sees you forgot the feeling of a woman's touch. Butt loving forest animals is just not the same, is it huh Honky Tonk Man? Then again, you like laying with something hairy!
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#913675 May 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Damn, you crept into your baby brother's room again? I'm calling your folks; he's only 6......
It's OK, everybody on Topix has your number.
Even I, however, was surprised by your pedophilia fantasies last night doll.
But I guess the only way you can pass off that microscopic thing you call a penis is to pretend you're a 6 year old.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#913677 May 28, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is, Saddam was both, so Carol was correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Ariel Sharon 70,149
amy august 2 1 hr Blunt Advice 5
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 194,696
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 100,305
Abby August 3 2 hr Blunt Advice 7
Ask Amy August 3 2 hr Sublime1 8
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 3 hr nag 1,198
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages