Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#913333 May 28, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
My point exactly, a**hole, their incompetence transcends their occupations. Why extrapolate from speculation when you have the real deal in Obama? He and Noggin share more similarities than differences. It's as if you nitwits are as unaware of what he's doing, as he claims to be.
Son, since you agree with me, then it's clear Romney is just as incompetent as Nagin.

But thanks for the support.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#913334 May 28, 2013
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Check the demographics from the last election, the chronically unemployed do not vote republican. They vote for the party of free stuff. I don't play with mosquitos, I collect and breed them.
Going back to China in three weeks Homer, I plan to bring you back a bamboo stick.
That's concerning. You breed moquitos.

I wonder wat a cross between Peppy & a mosquito would look like.

insectiality.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#913335 May 28, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hi to you too! 37th party at the farm. 4 generations present. The children are now bringing their children. 39 degrees Friday night. The scam is starting to unravel.
You have to spread the gene pool Flack, you have to get some of those people out of West Virginia. You are a man of science you understand this.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#913336 May 28, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>No-they abort their babies by the millions.
divide, multiply, ah forget it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#913337 May 28, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>No problem if republicans cease putting partisan politics ahead of what is good for the country.
No problem if Obama nominates non-partisan judges.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#913338 May 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
insectiality.
To be fair he didn't say he breeded with the mosquitos, although bless his heart I'm sure he tried.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#913339 May 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He had been interviewed several times and was close to admitting guilt when he supposedly became violent.
Name was Ibragim Todashev if you are really interested in learning what happened. Go for it.
Should have been in a secure prison in Guantanamo with other terrorists instead of walking around free.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#913340 May 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Over 500 Iraqis dead in May.
Didn't anyone tell them that George Bush set them free?
Didn't anyone tell them that Obama abandoned them to fight the "right war" in Afghanistan?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#913341 May 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So you bought into the 47% eh? I always gave you more credit than that.
Me too
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#913342 May 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Over 500 Iraqis dead in May.
Didn't anyone tell them that George Bush set them free?
Just like Chicago.

Didn't anyone tell the gangbangers in Chicago that Abraham Lincoln set them free and Obama was bringing the loot?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#913343 May 28, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>More likely , McCain was getting over a mid-life crisis and trying to relive his 'glory days' as a POW on Memorial Day.
McCain is a Quisling, serving the Obama war machine.

The US should have no involvement in Syria.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#913344 May 28, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
There's this thing called the Internet. It's loaded with all kinds of facts and information.
Then there's a whole bunch of news sources and weather channels. You'd be surprised what you can learn. You just have to turn on the TV.
But you can always fact check anything. I try to provide enough credible and neutral sources for you to do that.
Mostly, I'm just passing on information that's out there and can be easily researched.
Anything I can do to help you out, Lincoln.
The facts, ma'am...just the facts.
There's this thing called the Internet. It's loaded with all kinds of lies and misinformation.
You can always find some quack to back up any lie, no matter how incredible it may seem
You wouldn't know a fact if it was sitting on your face.
You are a typical propogandists dream come true.
Lincoln

United States

#913345 May 28, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
There's this thing called the Internet. It's loaded with all kinds of facts and information.
Then there's a whole bunch of news sources and weather channels. You'd be surprised what you can learn. You just have to turn on the TV.
But you can always fact check anything. I try to provide enough credible and neutral sources for you to do that.
Mostly, I'm just passing on information that's out there and can be easily researched.
Anything I can do to help you out, Lincoln.
The facts, ma'am...just the facts.
The Internet is your problem :-)
Quick superficial information you parrot.
Read a book with some depth occasionally
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#913346 May 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
insectiality.
A single look in the mirror will satisfy your curiosity, Dumb Dave.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#913347 May 28, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Involuntary ignorance is not charged against you as a fault you idiot, Butt it's your fault when you neglect to inquire into the things you are ignorant of you moron...
The Unconscious Poison of Liberalism
It's the culture...
Liberals and Liberalism are like snot left on a doorknob.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#913348 May 28, 2013
WASHINGTON (AP) The Republican Party, having lost the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections, confronts a dilemma that's easier to describe than to solve: How can it broaden its appeal to up-for-grabs voters without alienating its conservative base?

There's no consensus yet on how to do it. With the next election three years away, Republicans are tiptoeing around policy changes even as they size up potential candidates who range from tea party heroes to pragmatic governors in Republican- and Democratic-leaning states.

There's a partial road map, but it's more than two decades old, and the other party drafted it. Democrats, sick of losing elections and being tagged as out-of-touch liberals, moved their party toward the center and rallied behind Arkansas Gov. Bill Clinton in 1992.

Strategists in both parties say Clinton's achievement, however impressive, may look modest compared to what a Republican leader must do to construct a new winning formula, given the nation's changing demographics.

"Our challenge was to get voters back," said Al From, a chief architect of Clinton's political rise. "Their challenge is harder: get voters to come into a new coalition."

That will be complicated, From said, because the Republicans' conservative base "is more demanding and more important" than the Democrats' liberal base.

An array of Republican campaign veterans agree. They say the party's loyal base of conservative activists including evangelical Christians, anti-tax crusaders and anti-abortion advocates is too big, ideological and vital to be treated with anything but great care and respect. Republicans will go nowhere if they lose a hard-core conservative every time they pick up a new unaligned voter with a more moderate message.

http://news.yahoo.com/gop-dilemma-draw-voters...

I wish them all the best. Homer longs for the Eisenhower years when the word Republican meant something.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#913349 May 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
What if Syria demand that we turn McCain over to them for illegally being in their country? And makes it an integral part of any peace agreement?
OK, right after we deport 30 million Mexicans.

And try Obama for treason for supplying arms to Al Qaeda in Libya and other countries.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#913350 May 28, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberalism is more important that safety, security and freedom.
And freedom is more important than safety and security.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#913351 May 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>She's become a jbs.org devotee, one stop shopping for Obama and America haters.
Zimmermans trial begins June 10.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#913352 May 28, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez. Four posters have shown nothing but contempt for our military personnel by judging your posts negatively. That's just the Republican way. They are the first to throw our service men and women under the bus if it furthers their hatred of liberals. Disgusting little twits.
Hypocrites like you breed contempt. True Americans see right through weasels like you. You two Anti-Americans need to go play over in Tehran and see how long you last. It's just a "stones throw" away! If you need money, I can Western Union it to the both of you, one way ticket of course.

Have a nice day, NERD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Jacques Ottawa 181,703
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 2 hr Sublime1 19
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr D_e_ath__to__tyrants 70,986
Deat Abby 12-16 3 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 5 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 6 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance