Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,924)

Showing posts 838,461 - 838,480 of1,078,041
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Congress was unanimous on the Afghanistan War after 9/11.
What's debatable at this point is should it have continued this long under Obama. The Iraq War ended years ago. The Iraqis, though still struggling to find their legs, at least vote for their leaders now.
The animosity growing in Afghanistan and now Pakistan should be the most pressing concern. Not Iraq. Thankfully, Saddam is not Obama's problem now.
lol! You need to find that declaration of war too son. You obviously haven't been keeping up with American History.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>YET... Obama bin Lying doesn't know what the hell is going on anyway?? Or so he claims you idiot.
Hell George Bush is no where as stupid as a I know nothing obama.... LMFAO
It's the culture...
Sure he is son. His invasion of iraq proves it.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Yeah. Yes, I'm still around. I just try and stay under the radar of obsessive stalkers and trolls like Fetch Almighty. As you can see, it is not easy. I do see your posts from time to time. Keep up the good work.
Oh, it's a blast! Their stupidity seems to spreading and the funny thing is, they're trying to expand!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
If the liberal poster on here who said 9/11 was not an act of war but rather an "attack" had witnessed a loved one falling from the highest floor of the Twin Towers or heard a loved one say goodbye and I love you over the phone before being pulverizd into a field in Pennsylvania or lost part of his family on one of the planes that flew into one of those buildings, he wouldn't hesitate to call it a war.
Most liberals, for some reason, have a very difficult time with the concept of empathy.
It's something altogether different unless it affects them personally.
Thankfully, none of them on here lost a loved one serving in the military in that "workplace violence" incident where the killer shouted a jihadist cry before opening fire.
Makes it easier for them to call it "workplace violence".
You need to get familiar with the US Constitution son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Katrina
By the time President Bush found out--in a report by a senior aide--he already looked out of touch. He belatedly cut short his vacation, and the White House released a photograph of the president looking out a window of Air Force One at the devastation below, which only made Bush appear more distant from the calamity
And that's historical fact. Even bushie boy admitted it was a mistake.

Clearly bushie wasn't interested in the 47% below him.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
If the shoe fits.
Bush was blamed for everything in case you forgot. He single-handedly was responsible for 9/11 less than 9 months on the job. He single-handedly created the housing market bubble and signed every bad loan leading to the housing market collapse. He single-handedly increased the budget without any help from Congress - on both sides.
I just judge Obama for being the radical liberal he is by his own voting record, by what he says, his desire to strengthen unions and grow an even bigger government by passing legislation for that purpose and because he said we were to judge him by who he surrounded himself by.
That's all I'm doing. Not to mention he has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt he thinks he is above the law and the constitution and has no qualms about lying straight-faced to us - even about something as serious as a terrorist attack on 9/11.
Was Bush a perfect president? No. Did he deserve to be blamed for everything and Democrats come out looking squeaky clean? No.
Like I said, if the shoe fits.
He also didn't do anything with the USS Cole victims, even when they asked to meet with bushie boy and had been handed all the intel Clinton had at the time.

He simply... ignored them!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem, Pops. I knew you'd appreciate the 3 stooges after seeing this clip of your Grandson.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yeah's favorite movies are the Three Stooges but his favorite meal is the Three Stool Samples.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Landing a president in the middle of New Orleans with all the rioting and looting wouldn't have helped those in need of rescue and would have created an even more dangerous distraction.
Sometimes you just have to have perspective and think of the outcome being even worse than the way things might seem based on bias and a photograph.
Even bushie boy couldn't make that excuse.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I earlier caught sight of the mealy-mouthed Jerk-In-Chief making remarks about Memorial Day and I immediately felt like throwing my shoe at the TV. That bas turd Community Organizer holds nothing but contempt for our military personnel. It's like watching Al Capone sing the National Anthem at a Cubs game.
God help us all.
You should have thrown your shoe at the TV. I'm sure it would have changed your hostile disposition to something less.... arrogant.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Landing *THIS* president in the middle of New Orleans with all the rioting and looting would have helped us greatly.
Tell 'em it's the 59th State he forgot to campaign in.
At least he wouldn't have been afraid like bushie boy.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>You're so full of stuff, your eyes are brown, Yeahoo. If it was an 'accepted fact of life', it would have been above the fold in the NYT for eight years. Get over yourself, and hit the sack with Barack Hussein Obama, since you like to kiss his behind, every chance you get... Give it a rest.
I know you're trying to make a point, chica.

Do you know what it is?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
Happy Memorial Day! Thank you to the ones who gave it all.
And the same to you!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No problem, Pops. I knew you'd appreciate the 3 stooges after seeing this clip of your Grandson.......
awwww... unfortunately for you son I don't watch youtube.

but hey, you go on enjoying it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah's favorite movies are the Three Stooges but his favorite meal is the Three Stool Samples.
awwwww.... poor baby. still grumpy.

no matter. at least now you're talking about your opinions instead of the real world.

it's more in line with your intelligence now! congrats!
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Sure he is son. His invasion of iraq proves it.
It does seem like only yesterday when Monica was crawling around the Clinton White House on her hands and knees, putting and stuffing everything in her mouth you idiot... What about you moron?

Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat voted and said Saddam was an imminent threat and Saddam had to be removed three years prior to 9/11...

Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...

Myths, lies and complete stupidity.. that's democrat...

It's the culture...
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>awwww... unfortunately for you son I don't watch youtube.
but hey, you go on enjoying it!
Have you idiot checked the classified ads for "Moron Wanted"?

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>It does seem like only yesterday when Monica was crawling around the Clinton White House on her hands and knees, putting and stuffing everything in her mouth you idiot... What about you moron?
Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and every single democrat voted and said Saddam was an imminent threat and Saddam had to be removed three years prior to 9/11...
Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...
Myths, lies and complete stupidity.. that's democrat...
It's the culture...
lol! Isn't it easy when your originality comes down to a simple cut and paste son?

For you, it's fantastic since it involves no thinking at all!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Have you idiot checked the classified ads for "Moron Wanted"?
It's the culture...
lol! Clearly you have son.

You must be a regular there!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I wouldnt either if I had your eyesight, Pops. Any extra strain could send you into Steve Wonderville, and then who would whine and cry about long-retired GWB?
If that's true son, then why were you stupid enough to send it?!?!?!

Oh, check that.... rhetorical question!
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Isn't it easy when your originality comes down to a simple cut and paste son?
For you, it's fantastic since it involves no thinking at all!
We should all recognize that some losers can only aspire to become liberals... With or without a family, government, welfare, or life in prison...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 838,461 - 838,480 of1,078,041
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

75 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,420
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 12 min andet1987 452
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min TRD 67,840
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 48 min APPRECIATIATATER SPUD 8
Is Ebay's 21-Day Hold on Sellers' PAYPAL Funds ... (Apr '13) 1 hr hold this 25
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chief49 3,825
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 1 hr Skyler 6
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 2:51PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000