Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
838,361 - 838,380 of 1,099,850 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Florida

Seminole, FL

#913046 May 27, 2013
Obama bin Lying continues to further eroded public trust in government, IRS and his administration.

It's the culture...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#913047 May 27, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals call it work place violence.
If the liberal poster on here who said 9/11 was not an act of war but rather an "attack" had witnessed a loved one falling from the highest floor of the Twin Towers or heard a loved one say goodbye and I love you over the phone before being pulverizd into a field in Pennsylvania or lost part of his family on one of the planes that flew into one of those buildings, he wouldn't hesitate to call it a war.

Most liberals, for some reason, have a very difficult time with the concept of empathy.

It's something altogether different unless it affects them personally.

Thankfully, none of them on here lost a loved one serving in the military in that "workplace violence" incident where the killer shouted a jihadist cry before opening fire.

Makes it easier for them to call it "workplace violence".
Lincoln

United States

#913048 May 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Congress was unanimous on the Afghanistan War after 9/11.
What's debatable at this point is should it have continued this long under Obama. The Iraq War ended years ago. The Iraqis, though still struggling to find their legs, at least vote for their leaders now.
The animosity growing in Afghanistan and now Pakistan should be the most pressing concern. Not Iraq. Thankfully, Saddam is not Obama's problem now.
Katrina
By the time President Bush found out--in a report by a senior aide--he already looked out of touch. He belatedly cut short his vacation, and the White House released a photograph of the president looking out a window of Air Force One at the devastation below, which only made Bush appear more distant from the calamity
Florida

Seminole, FL

#913049 May 27, 2013
jenni wrote:
<quoted text>
obama rules
Chicago grew and ruled because of cattle shipping, now Chicago exports bullshit to the White House...

It's the culture...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#913050 May 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Klayman said?
Larry Klayman WND?__WTF is the matter with you__why do you need to lie or attempt tricks to make a point??
Because otherwise you've got nuthin! GFY
Ah yes, slight of hand--tricks, telling the truth is always a trick according to you libby libby libbys on the label label label.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#913051 May 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Yeah. Yes, I'm still around. I just try and stay under the radar of obsessive stalkers and trolls like Fetch Almighty. As you can see, it is not easy. I do see your posts from time to time. Keep up the good work.
Funny how recent history and current events always manages to shape the near future for obama. IRS anyone?

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#913053 May 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I'll just wait for the name of that person.
The embassy is in Tripoli the Mission on Fourth Ring Road in Benghazi and the so called CIA annex about 3/4 mile to the East of the Mission.
When did the CIA move into the annex and for what purpose?
Paula Broadwell stated that the CIA annex (base) was used to hold prisoners? How would she know that? Why don't we know what her bff said to Issa's committee? Why don't we know why Stevens was at the Benghazi Mission without his complete security detachment better, why don't we know why Stevens was at the Mission?
The question was asked, Clinton was not allowed to answer.
You, like Carol are long on bullsht and short on answers__troll games IMO.
GFY
You are short on answers yourself. You sit there all smug asking questions that have been asked before at congressional hearings with no straight answers coming forward. Much of this info is probably being exchanged behind close doors.

Eventually the answers will come out -are you ready?

You are a troll. You asked when the CIA mission started and
I gave you a straight up answer that you childishly responded too.

You and Nuk seems to think that these questions absolve the Obama admin somehow which is just stupid game playing. They do not as the bottom line is the St Dept failed to supply adequate security and NO ONE but you two sillies think this is a defense. You probably read it on some Progressive site and decided it was somehow a defense.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#913054 May 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're joking right?
If you couldn't post a dumb response, you would be without anything to say.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#913055 May 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Yeah. Yes, I'm still around. I just try and stay under the radar of obsessive stalkers and trolls like Fetch Almighty. As you can see, it is not easy. I do see your posts from time to time. Keep up the good work.
yes everyone sees who the stalker is! I do my best to stay away from your burka stink and yet here you are-following me around and ------praising the moslems. Islam moslem terrorist.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#913056 May 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Klayman said? Larry Klayman WND?__WTF is the matter with you__why do you need to lie or attempt tricks to make a point?? Because otherwise you've got nuthin! GFY
Swearing gives a bad impression about Realtime.

It makes Realtime unpleasant to be with or around, reflects your ignorance, a tool for your whining and complaining with a bad attitude and Realtime who doesn't have or has lost control...

It's the culture...

Orlando, FL

#913057 May 27, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
-
If the 9/11 attack had occurred under President Obama
you would be on it day and night.
Carol don't be in denial.
So far you have blamed Obama for everything except the sinking of the Titanic :-)
If the shoe fits.

Bush was blamed for everything in case you forgot. He single-handedly was responsible for 9/11 less than 9 months on the job. He single-handedly created the housing market bubble and signed every bad loan leading to the housing market collapse. He single-handedly increased the budget without any help from Congress - on both sides.

I just judge Obama for being the radical liberal he is by his own voting record, by what he says, his desire to strengthen unions and grow an even bigger government by passing legislation for that purpose and because he said we were to judge him by who he surrounded himself by.

That's all I'm doing. Not to mention he has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt he thinks he is above the law and the constitution and has no qualms about lying straight-faced to us - even about something as serious as a terrorist attack on 9/11.

Was Bush a perfect president? No. Did he deserve to be blamed for everything and Democrats come out looking squeaky clean? No.

Like I said, if the shoe fits.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#913058 May 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Realtime is a pathetic old fool (1947) ranting against his life failures and miserable condition... He never grows tired of making an idiot out of himself or hating on Hispanics. He's been doing it for years...

It's the culture...

Orlando, FL

#913059 May 27, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Katrina
By the time President Bush found out--in a report by a senior aide--he already looked out of touch. He belatedly cut short his vacation, and the White House released a photograph of the president looking out a window of Air Force One at the devastation below, which only made Bush appear more distant from the calamity
Landing a president in the middle of New Orleans with all the rioting and looting wouldn't have helped those in need of rescue and would have created an even more dangerous distraction.

Sometimes you just have to have perspective and think of the outcome being even worse than the way things might seem based on bias and a photograph.
Lincoln

United States

#913060 May 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
If the shoe fits.
Bush was blamed for everything in case you forgot. He single-handedly was responsible for 9/11 less than 9 months on the job. He single-handedly created the housing market bubble and signed every bad loan leading to the housing market collapse. He single-handedly increased the budget without any help from Congress - on both sides.
I just judge Obama for being the radical liberal he is by his own voting record, by what he says, his desire to strengthen unions and grow an even bigger government by passing legislation for that purpose and because he said we were to judge him by who he surrounded himself by.
That's all I'm doing. Not to mention he has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt he thinks he is above the law and the constitution and has no qualms about lying straight-faced to us - even about something as serious as a terrorist attack on 9/11.
Was Bush a perfect president? No. Did he deserve to be blamed for everything and Democrats come out looking squeaky clean? No.
Like I said, if the shoe fits.
I like President G W Bush, wish he had attended the Republican convention last year. Not perfect but superior to those running the party into the ground now>

You seem out of step with the Republican Party.

Your "the sky is falling" posts become amusing after five years.

Republicans feel entitled to the Presidency and get a bit frantic when they lose twice?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#913061 May 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Congress was unanimous on the Afghanistan War after 9/11.
What's debatable at this point is should it have continued this long under Obama. The Iraq War ended years ago. The Iraqis, though still struggling to find their legs, at least vote for their leaders now.
The animosity growing in Afghanistan and now Pakistan should be the most pressing concern. Not Iraq. Thankfully, Saddam is not Obama's problem now.
Yes, thankfully, Obama was successful in taking out Saddam. However, there should be no question that Obama has also been successful in working toward bringing our conflicts abroad to an end, despite an uncompromising Congress. There should be no question in anyone's mind that had John McCain been successful in his bid for president, we would not only still be waging wars in Afghanistan and Pakistan but Iran and Syria as well.

Bush's "war on terror" was destined to fail... as is any conflict aimed at, or in support of, religious fanatics. It is my perception that Obama is doing a better job of getting us out of the mess Bush led us into than any warmongering con like John McCain ever could. Remember, it was John McCain who spoke of possible military involvement in Iran and Syria in his speeech to the RNC.

The glass is half full under Obama. Half empty under McCain.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#913062 May 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Realtime patronizes, disparages, or otherwise denigrates females. Realtime's attitude is of superiority in the belief that women are inferior to him and thus deserving of less than equal treatment...

Realtime would set up a jihad emirate and establish Sharia law. His goal never changes... Realtime actually answers the question, as to which side actually 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant'...

It's the culture...

Orlando, FL

#913063 May 27, 2013
I'm going to post this and then I will have said enough and made enough people angry at least for the time being.

Big government desires control in the guise of compassion. The millions thrown at the War on Poverty in the past five decades would have made a difference already otherwise and the poverty level would not be rising in the past four years in spite of all the stimulus money spent to avoid it. Democrats talk the talk but can't walk the walk. Liberally run inner cities would be shining examples of a thriving and productive populace rather than slums filled with crime, despair and hate where poverty is a vicious cycle with no way out if their motive was truly to help the poor.

That kind of compassion creates atrophy and apathy in the minds of those who begin to believe they really are victims in a system perpetrated by the very party who creates it and yet claims to detest it so much.

It's amazing to me how many can't see this with their own eyes and still believe some kind of utopia actually exists.

Jobs and opportunities are the light at the end of the tunnel. Welfare is a helping hand to those who are trying to improve their circumstances - not take advantage of them.

Helping the poor lies within each of us. Not in an oversized, bloated and self-serving government. The very same government who does not create jobs and opportunites but has made it more difficult for those who do to provide them.

What this administration has sown, may they also reap. May the truth be revealed sooner than later for all who have eyes and ears to see and hear in the weeks and months to follow.

Above all, may God help us.

Later...
Florida

Seminole, FL

#913064 May 27, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
I like President G W Bush, wish he had attended the Republican convention last year. Not perfect but superior to those running the party into the ground now>
You seem out of step with the Republican Party.
Your "the sky is falling" posts become amusing after five years.
Republicans feel entitled to the Presidency and get a bit frantic when they lose twice?
Carter never attended the Democratic Convention..

It's the culture...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#913065 May 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are short on answers yourself. You sit there all smug asking questions that have been asked before at congressional hearings with no straight answers coming forward. Much of this info is probably being exchanged behind close doors.
Eventually the answers will come out -are you ready?
You are a troll. You asked when the CIA mission started and
I gave you a straight up answer that you childishly responded too.
You and Nuk seems to think that these questions absolve the Obama admin somehow which is just stupid game playing. They do not as the bottom line is the St Dept failed to supply adequate security and NO ONE but you two sillies think this is a defense. You probably read it on some Progressive site and decided it was somehow a defense.
I'm waiting for the persons name, where is it?

Benghazi the Definitive is a fkn joke written by a couple of enlisted personnel who were probably OK soldiers but have become lousy historians and writers.

Brandon Webb has a wiki page, Jack Murphy is sort of lean on history. You liked what you read__that's on you.

The term "progressive" shows a lack of intellect on your part.

Me and Nuk are not a team.

When did the CIA first reappear in Libya?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#913066 May 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I'll just wait for the name of that person.
The embassy is in Tripoli the Mission on Fourth Ring Road in Benghazi and the so called CIA annex about 3/4 mile to the East of the Mission.
When did the CIA move into the annex and for what purpose?
Paula Broadwell stated that the CIA annex (base) was used to hold prisoners? How would she know that? Why don't we know what her bff said to Issa's committee? Why don't we know why Stevens was at the Benghazi Mission without his complete security detachment better, why don't we know why Stevens was at the Mission?
The question was asked, Clinton was not allowed to answer.
You, like Carol are long on bullsht and short on answers__troll games IMO.
GFY
After re-reading your post I see you are long on BS.

The consulate was first attacked not the annex. If you are attempting to make the annex the cause of the consulate attack, you have no support for your claim. The annex was NOT attacked until consulate personnel was moved to it.

The protestors were chanting the name of a man killed in a drone attack and this was the source of their anger.

PROVIDE proof that the consulate was attacked due to the annex. Without it you are obfuscating.

But, NONE of this makes SQUAT of a difference as the rising terrorism in the region should have sent up red flags. These were ignored by the State Dept. And nothing you have posted changed this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 27 min Uzi 68,347
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 41 min JOEL 68,943
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr D-U-H 49,462
HKN Record Label(Davido OBO) Need UpComing Arti... 1 hr Mr Michael 1
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 1 hr minluo 2
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,649
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 177,347
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr Phil Indeblanc 97,916
•••
•••