Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,917)

Showing posts 838,321 - 838,340 of1,078,530
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you call an enemy flying jets into New York's tallest buildings and the Pentagon and passengers plowing their jet into the ground to keep it from flying into our Capital?
Please. Tell me. I'm dying to know.
Liberals call it work place violence.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LIBYA: U.S. ambassador reopens embassy in Tripoli
September 22, 2011
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/world_now/201...
Without an embassy there couldn't be a CIA outpost. The CIA mission was to collect weapons held by extremist that they had gathered during the uprising as state in a previous article I posted.
Your questions are nonsensical
This is bullsht__you're not worth my time. GFY

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize that the attack stated between 3 & 4 PM DC time, right?? I mean, you do know about time zones?
Republicans wanted to spend less on security & then have a fit about not enough security.
O'bama smokes crack that early in the afternoon? I heard normally he waits until after dinner. Then passes out.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There were 13 attacks on U.S. compounds abroad during Bush's term. Do you recall any apologies? I don't.
There was no apology when U.S. Diplomat David Foy and three others were killed in the attack on the Karachi consulate in March, 2006. Nor were there apologies when 4 people were killed and 13 wounded in the attack on the U.S. Compound in Damascus, Syria or when two Americans were killed in Sept. 2008 in the attack on the U.S. Embassy in Sana'a Yemen. Oh, and let us not forget the March 2003 attack on our U.S. compound in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia when terrorists stormed the compound and killed 36 people, including 9 Americans.
Republican mantra: "Do as we say, not as we do." Their double standard really is sickening.
http://thedailybanter.com/2013/05/13-benghazi...
OH lookey, it is yeah's butt buddy wife.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman in charge of embassy security states that the decisions she made on Libya security had nothing to do with lack of funding.
Nothing you have said has changed a word of her testimony
You don't have any links or argumentation to go with your statement so it is just as likely that you're lying as telling the truth, taking the woman State Department official testimony on embassy security out of context, or just plain did not understand her.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You did not. You were on Topix reading Aunt Batty Lou's crappy posts on the subject. Otherwise , you would have never even knew who Sandy Berger was, stupe!:-D
My crappy posts were supported by sources including CNN, the Washington Post and quotes from the 9/11 Commissioner's Report.

I know it goes right over your head - probably because you don't want to learn you might possibly be wrong.

But it's my patriotic duty to at least try and save as many of my fellow Americans from being brainwashed by liberal propaganda before they become complete robots.

Sure hope it's not too late for you.
proud2bwhite

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Frontporchboy, were did you run off to? I'm still waiting for you to answer the question, it wasn't to much of a strain on you was it?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Don't lie to me! I know when you lie.
I'm still waiting for you to discern the truth.

How would you know a lie?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Time for a Memorial Day pic-a-nic.
You friendless right wingers can continue to spread stupidity and lies.
Mopst of us will be enjoying the holiday.
Carol can come back out of hiding and continue her Holiday lie-a-thon.
S'long, losers!!
Well, the timing is just a coincidence. But thank the Lord anyway.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
And you blame Obama for everything under the sun.
Bush43 's counter-insurgency 'surge' was supposed to rid Iraq of the Islamist insurgency, but VP Joe Biden correctly criticized the surge as doomed to fail because Bush43 did not consider strengthening the underlying preconditions needed for all parties in the conflict--Sunnis , Shiites, and Kurds to agree on a national Constitution.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You waved your sign when you started posting Ayn Rand Carol. That sign said "I'm no Christian and I worship at the altar of Me, Me, Me,". You make all kind of noises about how the government helping the poor makes them dependent and robs them of their dignity but truth be told you really don't give a good goddamn. You just don't like not getting to choose who you feel is worthy of your largess so that you can feel all smug and superior.
You're beneath contempt.
You have a lot of nerve talking about being beneath contempt.

It is big government who is beneath contempt by seeing the poor as nothing more than votes to secure power and control. Otherwise, the poverty level would not be rising and Democrat-run inner cities would be shining examples of liberal compassion instead of hell-hole slums they've been for decades filled with crime, despair and hate.

I care about the poor more than you could possibly know.

So please spare me your holier-than-thou speeches in the future.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
Frontporchboy, were did you run off to? I'm still waiting for you to answer the question, it wasn't to much of a strain on you was it?
I did answer you but you're too lazy or afraid to look back in the comment thread. Coward.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
My crappy posts were supported by sources including CNN, the Washington Post and quotes from the 9/11 Commissioner's Report.
I know it goes right over your head - probably because you don't want to learn you might possibly be wrong.
But it's my patriotic duty to at least try and save as many of my fellow Americans from being brainwashed by liberal propaganda before they become complete robots.
Sure hope it's not too late for you.
I recognize a cherry-picking nitwit when I see one. Sorry, if my candor upsets your inflated view of yourself as the Queen Hen of all things considered wrong and wrongheaded.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There were 13 attacks on U.S. compounds abroad during Bush's term. Do you recall any apologies? I don't.
There was no apology when U.S. Diplomat David Foy and three others were killed in the attack on the Karachi consulate in March, 2006. Nor were there apologies when 4 people were killed and 13 wounded in the attack on the U.S. Compound in Damascus, Syria or when two Americans were killed in Sept. 2008 in the attack on the U.S. Embassy in Sana'a Yemen. Oh, and let us not forget the March 2003 attack on our U.S. compound in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia when terrorists stormed the compound and killed 36 people, including 9 Americans.
Republican mantra: "Do as we say, not as we do." Their double standard really is sickening.
http://thedailybanter.com/2013/05/13-benghazi...
Hey there USAsince1680. Glad to see you're still around.

Yep. When bushie was in charge, it was an accepted fact of life.... wasn't worth mentioning much under that regime.

So it would appear there are separate sets of rules regarding embassies depending on what party is in power! And apparently the only ones who can make the rules are the cons!
proud2bwhite

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>I did answer you but you're too lazy or afraid to look back in the comment thread. Coward.
you did not answer the question, you posted a link to a comics show.that's not an answer from you,but if the question was to difficult for you to answer on your own I'll understand and and just accept that you're a lib who can't think for himself.
JanBrewerShrivel ledUpHo

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

That shrivelledupoldho Jan Brewer thought she could mouth off to big pimpin Obama, so he smacked her so hard her teeth rattled.

Now she supports Obamacare:

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/j...

That'll teach that old white racist b!%@#. Now she knows to respect da pimp and give service with a smile.
JanBrewerShrivel ledUpHo

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Chris "Chuckles" Christie is for Obamacare now too!

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/02/chris-c...

Obama got his new b!%@# Jan Brewer to "convince" him. Trust me, you do not want to see the video!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You made it Bush's fault a long time ago. Along with everything else under the sun, refusing to blame anyone else - especially your own party.
Time for you to get some perspective. I'm just trying to help.
I made it his fault? bushie boy's answer to Matt Lauer on Katrina:

"...Mr. Bush ruefully acknowledged that he mishandled the Hurricane Katrina crisis, even writing a new script for his first trip to the disaster area.“I should have touched down in Baton Rouge, met with the governor, and, you know, walked out and said,‘I hear you,’” he said.“And then got back on a flight up to Washington. I did not do that. And paid a price for it.”..."

I should have 'showed face.'

Well, he didn't care. Or, perhaps he was just too busy flying around the country.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You linked to a blog?
However, here is the list of terrorist attacks through out the world.
The attacks on our embassies have been ongoing since 1964.
However the Benghazi attack was the first time a sitting POTUS initially denied terrorism was the cause and blamed a video.
It was dishonest and the families of the fallen deserved more than this.
Sheesh! Talk about a kill order on Americans over American soil!

This is the crazy right wing party that wants to take America down! This is scary as hell!

http://intellihub.com/2013/05/08/dick-cheney-...

"Dick Cheney Admits That He Lied About 9/11
Print Friendly
Cheney pretended that Bush had authorized a shoot-down order, but Cheney now admits that he never did. In fact, Cheney acted as if he was the president on 9/11.
Dick Cheney

May 8, 2013

The New York Times’ Maureen Dowd writes:

In a documentary soon to appear on Showtime,“The World According to Dick Cheney,”[Cheney said]“I got on the telephone with the president, who was in Florida, and told him not to be at one location where we could both be taken out.” Mr. Cheney kept W. flying aimlessly in the air on 9/11 while he and Lynn left on a helicopter for a secure undisclosed location, leaving Washington in a bleak, scared silence, with no one reassuring the nation in those first terrifying hours.

“I gave the instructions that we’d authorize our pilots to take it out,” he says, referring to the jet headed to Washington that crashed in a Pennsylvania field. He adds:“After I’d given the order, it was pretty quiet. Everybody had heard it, and it was obviously a significant moment.”

When they testified together before the 9/11 Commission, W. and Mr. Cheney kept up a pretense that in a previous call, the president had authorized the vice president to give a shoot-down order if needed. But the commission found “no documentary evidence for this call.”

In other words, Cheney pretended that Bush had authorized a shoot-down order, but Cheney now admits that he never did. In fact, Cheney acted as if he was the president on 9/11."
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you call an enemy flying jets into New York's tallest buildings and the Pentagon and passengers plowing their jet into the ground to keep it from flying into our Capital?
Please. Tell me. I'm dying to know.
I call it an attack.

What do you call it?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 838,321 - 838,340 of1,078,530
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

113 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-23 5 min Mister Tonka 9
No, Global Warming Did Not Create Chicago's Agi... 16 min Guest 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min Beavis 174,477
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Chicago, IL (Dec '11) 54 min Brian Shepard 116
Debate: Marijuana - Chicago, IL (Aug '10) 1 hr Brian Shepard 297
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 67,877
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 48,843
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE