Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#912958 May 27, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Republicans never complained about the lack of funds that made it more difficult to impossible to enhance our embassy security before Benghazi happened , but it sure came crashing down on them later. That's why Republicans had to seek in vain for a 'scapegoat' to hide the brutal consequences of their incompetence.
"frontporchdummy"
Testimony on the hill from those involved in Benghazi was that money was not the problem. The problem was that those in charge refused to send help that was available to go to their aid.
The president slept, American's did.
Peace
KMA
Whatever

Gering, NE

#912959 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>Must-see: Jon Stewart exposes how the NRA & GOP PREVENT the ATF from enforcing current gun laws:
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-january...
http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-january...
From Jon Stewart bio

NAME: Jon Stewart

Best Known For

Jon Stewart is the host of Comedy Central's The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, which dubs itself "the most trusted name in fake news" and has run for nearly 20 seasons.

http://www.biography.com/people/jon-stewart-1...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#912960 May 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So are you claiming "news articles" supersedes the law?
All you had to do was verify the law that was quoted in the news article.

Or prove it didn't exist.

You've done neither. That would make you willfully ignorant.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#912961 May 27, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You waved your sign when you started posting Ayn Rand Carol. That sign said "I'm no Christian and I worship at the altar of Me, Me, Me,". You make all kind of noises about how the government helping the poor makes them dependent and robs them of their dignity but truth be told you really don't give a good goddamn. You just don't like not getting to choose who you feel is worthy of your largess so that you can feel all smug and superior.
You're beneath contempt.
Oh please, you can agree with certain ideas without clinging to all the beliefs of a group or person.

Something you progressives need to learn. Separate the grain from the shaft.

Orlando, FL

#912962 May 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol-
"Maybe if you could grasp we were in an unprecedented war after an attack on our shores where the enemy could be your next door neighbor, you might succeed in having some much needed perspective. "
Carol, Nuk doesn't want to use perspective, knowledge, wisdon or any other skills.
It is obvious by her response that all the brain skills she can muster is to rant.
Carol, you are asking someone to use something they are lacking.
It does seem like talking to brick walls who offer no proof of rebuttal in the face of indisputable and credible sources trying to shed a little light into their self-made world of darkness.

But God knows I try.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#912963 May 27, 2013
I see Nuk and Realtime failed again in their childish attempts to discredit Carol and her links backing up her statement.

I have been here an hour and it is time for me to go.

Orlando, FL

#912964 May 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Should be interesting to see what happens there with global warming heating up.
It snowed in a few New England states yesterday a week before June.

It's going to be summer and hot soon enough though. You might try selling the global warming "it's getting hot in here" theorgy next month.

Before early record snows begin falling again in November.

Orlando, FL

#912965 May 27, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"carol"
"real slime" is telling you that Berger stole the documents but it did it in a commendable manner. He just stuck the stolen documents in his pocket. That is okay in his mind.
Peace
Sure sounded like it.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#912966 May 27, 2013
<quoted text> You arm and train Libyans so American veterans won't have to die overseas fighting their battles. Got it now?
or you do as O'bama did: end operations in Iraq only to fuel the growth of Islamist insurgency that is tearing the middle east apart. The crap wouldn't be happening if we a president instead of a moslem organizer.
Cway

Los Angeles, CA

#912967 May 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You made it Bush's fault a long time ago. Along with everything else under the sun, refusing to blame anyone else - especially your own party.
Time for you to get some perspective. I'm just trying to help.
And you blame Obama for everything under the sun.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#912968 May 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you call an enemy flying jets into New York's tallest buildings and the Pentagon and passengers plowing their jet into the ground to keep it from flying into our Capital?
Please. Tell me. I'm dying to know.
Liberals call it work place violence.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#912970 May 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LIBYA: U.S. ambassador reopens embassy in Tripoli
September 22, 2011
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/world_now/201...
Without an embassy there couldn't be a CIA outpost. The CIA mission was to collect weapons held by extremist that they had gathered during the uprising as state in a previous article I posted.
Your questions are nonsensical
This is bullsht__you're not worth my time. GFY

Prevented this

#912971 May 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize that the attack stated between 3 & 4 PM DC time, right?? I mean, you do know about time zones?
Republicans wanted to spend less on security & then have a fit about not enough security.
O'bama smokes crack that early in the afternoon? I heard normally he waits until after dinner. Then passes out.

Prevented this

#912972 May 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There were 13 attacks on U.S. compounds abroad during Bush's term. Do you recall any apologies? I don't.
There was no apology when U.S. Diplomat David Foy and three others were killed in the attack on the Karachi consulate in March, 2006. Nor were there apologies when 4 people were killed and 13 wounded in the attack on the U.S. Compound in Damascus, Syria or when two Americans were killed in Sept. 2008 in the attack on the U.S. Embassy in Sana'a Yemen. Oh, and let us not forget the March 2003 attack on our U.S. compound in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia when terrorists stormed the compound and killed 36 people, including 9 Americans.
Republican mantra: "Do as we say, not as we do." Their double standard really is sickening.
http://thedailybanter.com/2013/05/13-benghazi...
OH lookey, it is yeah's butt buddy wife.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912973 May 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The woman in charge of embassy security states that the decisions she made on Libya security had nothing to do with lack of funding.
Nothing you have said has changed a word of her testimony
You don't have any links or argumentation to go with your statement so it is just as likely that you're lying as telling the truth, taking the woman State Department official testimony on embassy security out of context, or just plain did not understand her.

Orlando, FL

#912974 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>You did not. You were on Topix reading Aunt Batty Lou's crappy posts on the subject. Otherwise , you would have never even knew who Sandy Berger was, stupe!:-D
My crappy posts were supported by sources including CNN, the Washington Post and quotes from the 9/11 Commissioner's Report.

I know it goes right over your head - probably because you don't want to learn you might possibly be wrong.

But it's my patriotic duty to at least try and save as many of my fellow Americans from being brainwashed by liberal propaganda before they become complete robots.

Sure hope it's not too late for you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
proud2bwhite

Addison, IL

#912975 May 27, 2013
Frontporchboy, were did you run off to? I'm still waiting for you to answer the question, it wasn't to much of a strain on you was it?

Orlando, FL

#912976 May 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Don't lie to me! I know when you lie.
I'm still waiting for you to discern the truth.

How would you know a lie?

Orlando, FL

#912977 May 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Time for a Memorial Day pic-a-nic.
You friendless right wingers can continue to spread stupidity and lies.
Mopst of us will be enjoying the holiday.
Carol can come back out of hiding and continue her Holiday lie-a-thon.
S'long, losers!!
Well, the timing is just a coincidence. But thank the Lord anyway.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912978 May 27, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
And you blame Obama for everything under the sun.
Bush43 's counter-insurgency 'surge' was supposed to rid Iraq of the Islamist insurgency, but VP Joe Biden correctly criticized the surge as doomed to fail because Bush43 did not consider strengthening the underlying preconditions needed for all parties in the conflict--Sunnis , Shiites, and Kurds to agree on a national Constitution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,966
Amy 9-16 7 min edogxxx 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min J RULES 69,354
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 14 min Blwlgo 1,919
Abby 9-16 21 min edogxxx 2
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 31 min Blwlgo 4,018
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min TRD 68,469
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,199
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE