Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
838,241 - 838,260 of 1,084,009 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer a single one of Realtime's questions.
All you did was hurl insults. Nothing new here. Every time you get made to look the fool, you lash out at others rather than engage inhonest debate.
CIA agent admitted to something?? Link?? Proof?? Could he have been making stuff up, like you do?? Likely.
Realtime may not have inside info, but he's got something you've never had, that being a functioning brain.
Where was the insult, piss boy? Yes, I only read the 1st 2 lines.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't arm protestors
One of the problems the British had during the American Revolution.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> no doubt you would support 2 nasty criminal hags that both had their law licenses taken revoked .
Spreading more old lies again, you racist puke.

That is rated a 'pants on fire' lie.

""Obama's Law License Revoked
The hoax that Barack and Michelle Obama had their law license revoked has been around for several years. It usually entails a claim that it was revoked due to disciplinary proceedings and gives a link to some obscure blog as proof and for good measure a link to the front page of the Illinois Attorney Registration And Disciplinary Committee.

This has been making the rounds again all over Facebook, Twitter and E-mail.
The truth of the matter is this:

Neither Obamas have an active license, they were voluntarily retired. Despite the claim that Michelle was forced to surrender her license due to "insurance fraud", neither Michelle nor Barack were ever suspected of any wrongdoing and have not undergone any disciplinary action.

Obama placed his license in "inactive" status when he decided to run for president and after he won he had it retired. According the ARDC it is a fairly common practice to retire your licence if you no longer intend to practice law. A 2011 ARDC report shows that 12% of the states registered attorneys were placed in "inactive" status.

So please, stop spreading this lie. Even if you don't like Obama it is still no reason to propagate such a blatant lie."

----------

Still following Rmoney's 'we don't need facts' campaign.

We see how it worked for him.

You racist Pieces of Dung can always be relied on to spread lies.

You've done it for the 4+ years Obama has been President.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
They were gathering US weapons from the Libyan protesters. Do you really want to get into WHY they had these?
Yes I do__tell me all about it__share every detail!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You arm and train Libyans so American veterans won't have to die overseas fighting their battles. Got it now?
Your "Libyans" are Islamic terrorists who Obama armed to overthrow a friendly government and who now pose a serious threat to the US.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Enforced background checks make sure illegal gun sellers can't sell to criminals or the mentally deranged--it is the illegal gun sellers that make up the bulk of gun sales to criminals .
Illegal gun sellers are criminals who will ignore any law on background checks.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
People who sell illgal guns don't do background checks. Criminals don't take background checks.
You again prove your stupidity. Here's some reality to prove your fantasies are nothing but that.

----------

"Dawn Nguyen was arrested Friday and faces federal charge of knowingly making a false statement for signing a form indicating she would be the legal owner of the gun she allegedly purchased for William Spengler, who murdered two firefighters during a shooting spree in Webster, N.Y.

U.S. Attorney William Hochul said Nguyen bought the two guns on June 6, 2010, on behalf of Spengler. Police used the serial numbers on the guns to trace them to Nguyen.

"She told the seller of these guns, Gander Mountain in Henrietta, N.Y., that she was to be the true owner and buyer of the guns instead of William Spengler," Hochul said. "It is absolutely against federal law to provide any materially false information related to the acquisition of firearms."

During an interview late on Christmas Eve, she told police she had bought the guns for personal protection and that they were stolen from her vehicle, though she never reported the guns stolen. The day after the shootings, Nguyen texted an off-duty Monroe County Sheriff's deputy with references to the killings. She later called the deputy and admitted she bought the guns for Spengler, police said Friday."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/straw-buy...

----------

Background checks like NY uses would catch criminals who buy guns and sell them to other criminals.

Congrats. Once again you've proven what an idiot you are.

We all knew it all along.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Because they're criminals, the gun control laws need to be enforced--so next time LaPierre and his idiot NRA army lobbies Congress to block enforcement of gun control by federal authorities all the gun nuts ought to be thrown in jail including LaPierre.
That is what Obama plans for his Fascist America.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Weiner-Holder 2016 wrote:
Vote for me in 2016
Endorsed by Bawney Fwank.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
They were gathering US weapons from the Libyan protesters. Do you really want to get into WHY they had these?
Yes I do, please share every detail!

I'll be waiting with beer baited breath.

Don't lie to me! I know when you lie.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Like the NRA says,'Guns don't kill; people do'----so pass laws to keep people from killing other people with guns. Is that simple enough logic for even you to understand?
Those laws exist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was the insult, piss boy? Yes, I only read the 1st 2 lines.
Nice that I could light you up so easily!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

You're still the mangy little dog, Nancy. Eager to chase and gnaw on any bone I throw your way.

Sure, your accusations concerning Realtime's beer consumption was meant as a compliment.

Meanwhile, you avoided the just of his message. Prehaps you just didn't understand it. Being the moron you are, that's likely.

I must have misunderstood!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "Libyans" are Islamic terrorists who Obama armed to overthrow a friendly government and who now pose a serious threat to the US.
Libya was so friendly, Reagan bombed the crap out of them.

Gaddafi was an international criminal, responsible for more terrorist attacks than Saddam ever imagined.

You remain a brain dead Troll, Nobraina.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it, Jason, prove you're just as big an idiot as Carol!!
We all knew it all along.
I notice you provided no links to support your lies.
Still can't figure out how to post a link, I see!! HAHAHAHAHA
Just to interrupt your lies, here's the truth;
"In April 2005, Berger pled guilty to a misdemeanor charge of unauthorized removal and retention of classified material from the National Archives in Washington. According to the lead prosecutor in the case Berger only took copies of classified information and no original material was destroyed."
Note: That was what the PROSECUTOR said, kind of destroys your and Carol's digging into ancient history.
As far as your lies about him stealing all copies of a document, again you speak thru your rectum;
"Several Archives officials acknowledged that Berger could have stolen any number of items and they "would never know what, if any, original documents were missing."
----------
You said he took all copies. Prove what you said, or admit to your lies.
You're getting your info from that right wing nitwit site again, Jason. Admit it.
Too bad it's all lies and bullshit fed to suckers like you.
Another poster was right. All you are wanting is a pissing match no matter how stupid it makes you sound.

You are lacking a link--moron- after you lectured me.

"WASHINGTON (CNN)-- Former National Security Adviser Sandy Berger was sentenced Thursday to community service and probation and fined $50,000 for illegally removing highly classified documents from the National Archives and intentionally destroying some of them."
http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/09/08/berger...

That is clear enough for even you!

The National Archive staff stated he took five copies of the document.

Why would he need to take more than one copy of a 15-30 page memo? Why would he find it necessary to take five copies of the same document?

Did you miss the fact that he was charged with destroying classified documents.

He later returned two of the five documents and admitted to destroying three copies of the document.

The reason there was more than one copy of the document was hand written notes etc on the documents that made them unique.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You continue being stoopid. It is your nature.
You use the words would have. There were no cuts in the security. The problem was simple, those in charge decided to do nothing. president nobama went to bed, he wanted to be fresh for his Las Vegas campaign visit.
nobama slept, American's died.
Peace
KMA
You realize that the attack stated between 3 & 4 PM DC time, right?? I mean, you do know about time zones?

Republicans wanted to spend less on security & then have a fit about not enough security.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do, please share every detail!
Like that's a special gift??:>

All Jason does is come here to lie. He's like Emaam.

All you need do is look for a post from 'whatever','or so it goes', or any of his many names.
proud2bwhite

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Like the NRA says,'Guns don't kill; people do'----so pass laws to keep people from killing other people with guns. Is that simple enough logic for even you to understand?
hey stupid. Don't you know we allready have laws that make it ilegal to kill people and criminals don't seem to care.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in NO position to call anyone a dumbass after you spent days here trying to make the attack on the consulate the fault of lack of funding despite the claims of the person who was in charge stating flatly it was not.
I never said that. You are a liar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Chris Christie, Obama To Tour Post-Sandy Jersey Shore

" President Barack Obama is looking to get his groove back at the beach.

A post-Hurricane Sandy tour of the New Jersey coast line on Tuesday, gives the president a chance for a three-point play that can move him ahead of the recent controversies that have dogged the White House. With New Jersey's Republican Gov. Chris Christie at Obama's side, effective government, bipartisanship and economic opportunity will be the unmistakable message in the face of the coastal recovery.

For Obama, the tour helps him continue redirecting the political conversation after two weeks of dealing with the fallout over the administration's response to terror attacks last September in Benghazi, Libya, the targeting of conservative groups by the Internal Revenue Service and the Justice Department's review of journalist phone records as part of a leak investigation.

The visit occurs as Congress is away for a Memorial Day holiday break, a weeklong recess that likely will silence the daily attention lawmakers, particularly Republicans, had been paying to the three political upheavals. It also comes just days after Obama started seeking to change the subject in Washington with a speech defending his controversial program of strikes by unmanned drones and renewing his push to close the Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, detention facility."
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do, please share every detail!
As already stated by another poster, one of the individuals involved stated it was their mission to gather these weapons.

But carry on with your beer induced denials.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
1 dead 7 injured in Chicago shootings on Tuesday 4 min reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Is In An Economic Lull 7 min reality is a crutch 1
Abby 7-31 9 min Cass 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min edogxxx 97,582
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min Brian_G 45,903
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min Eric 68,445
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min LRS 175,151
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE