Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
838,221 - 838,240 of 1,100,082 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#912895 May 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
They were gathering US weapons from the Libyan protesters. Do you really want to get into WHY they had these?
Yes I do, please share every detail!

I'll be waiting with beer baited breath.

Don't lie to me! I know when you lie.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#912896 May 27, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Like the NRA says,'Guns don't kill; people do'----so pass laws to keep people from killing other people with guns. Is that simple enough logic for even you to understand?
Those laws exist.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#912897 May 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was the insult, piss boy? Yes, I only read the 1st 2 lines.
Nice that I could light you up so easily!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

You're still the mangy little dog, Nancy. Eager to chase and gnaw on any bone I throw your way.

Sure, your accusations concerning Realtime's beer consumption was meant as a compliment.

Meanwhile, you avoided the just of his message. Prehaps you just didn't understand it. Being the moron you are, that's likely.

I must have misunderstood!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

#912899 May 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "Libyans" are Islamic terrorists who Obama armed to overthrow a friendly government and who now pose a serious threat to the US.
Libya was so friendly, Reagan bombed the crap out of them.

Gaddafi was an international criminal, responsible for more terrorist attacks than Saddam ever imagined.

You remain a brain dead Troll, Nobraina.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#912900 May 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's it, Jason, prove you're just as big an idiot as Carol!!
We all knew it all along.
I notice you provided no links to support your lies.
Still can't figure out how to post a link, I see!! HAHAHAHAHA
Just to interrupt your lies, here's the truth;
"In April 2005, Berger pled guilty to a misdemeanor charge of unauthorized removal and retention of classified material from the National Archives in Washington. According to the lead prosecutor in the case Berger only took copies of classified information and no original material was destroyed."
Note: That was what the PROSECUTOR said, kind of destroys your and Carol's digging into ancient history.
As far as your lies about him stealing all copies of a document, again you speak thru your rectum;
"Several Archives officials acknowledged that Berger could have stolen any number of items and they "would never know what, if any, original documents were missing."
----------
You said he took all copies. Prove what you said, or admit to your lies.
You're getting your info from that right wing nitwit site again, Jason. Admit it.
Too bad it's all lies and bullshit fed to suckers like you.
Another poster was right. All you are wanting is a pissing match no matter how stupid it makes you sound.

You are lacking a link--moron- after you lectured me.

"WASHINGTON (CNN)-- Former National Security Adviser Sandy Berger was sentenced Thursday to community service and probation and fined $50,000 for illegally removing highly classified documents from the National Archives and intentionally destroying some of them."
http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/09/08/berger...

That is clear enough for even you!

The National Archive staff stated he took five copies of the document.

Why would he need to take more than one copy of a 15-30 page memo? Why would he find it necessary to take five copies of the same document?

Did you miss the fact that he was charged with destroying classified documents.

He later returned two of the five documents and admitted to destroying three copies of the document.

The reason there was more than one copy of the document was hand written notes etc on the documents that made them unique.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#912901 May 27, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You continue being stoopid. It is your nature.
You use the words would have. There were no cuts in the security. The problem was simple, those in charge decided to do nothing. president nobama went to bed, he wanted to be fresh for his Las Vegas campaign visit.
nobama slept, American's died.
Peace
KMA
You realize that the attack stated between 3 & 4 PM DC time, right?? I mean, you do know about time zones?

Republicans wanted to spend less on security & then have a fit about not enough security.

Location hidden

#912902 May 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do, please share every detail!
Like that's a special gift??:>

All Jason does is come here to lie. He's like Emaam.

All you need do is look for a post from 'whatever','or so it goes', or any of his many names.
proud2bwhite

Addison, IL

#912903 May 27, 2013
<quoted text> Like the NRA says,'Guns don't kill; people do'----so pass laws to keep people from killing other people with guns. Is that simple enough logic for even you to understand?
hey stupid. Don't you know we allready have laws that make it ilegal to kill people and criminals don't seem to care.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#912904 May 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are in NO position to call anyone a dumbass after you spent days here trying to make the attack on the consulate the fault of lack of funding despite the claims of the person who was in charge stating flatly it was not.
I never said that. You are a liar.

Location hidden

#912905 May 27, 2013
Chris Christie, Obama To Tour Post-Sandy Jersey Shore

" President Barack Obama is looking to get his groove back Ė at the beach.

A post-Hurricane Sandy tour of the New Jersey coast line on Tuesday, gives the president a chance for a three-point play that can move him ahead of the recent controversies that have dogged the White House. With New Jersey's Republican Gov. Chris Christie at Obama's side, effective government, bipartisanship and economic opportunity will be the unmistakable message in the face of the coastal recovery.

For Obama, the tour helps him continue redirecting the political conversation after two weeks of dealing with the fallout over the administration's response to terror attacks last September in Benghazi, Libya, the targeting of conservative groups by the Internal Revenue Service and the Justice Department's review of journalist phone records as part of a leak investigation.

The visit occurs as Congress is away for a Memorial Day holiday break, a weeklong recess that likely will silence the daily attention lawmakers, particularly Republicans, had been paying to the three political upheavals. It also comes just days after Obama started seeking to change the subject in Washington with a speech defending his controversial program of strikes by unmanned drones and renewing his push to close the Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, detention facility."
Whatever

Gering, NE

#912906 May 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do, please share every detail!
As already stated by another poster, one of the individuals involved stated it was their mission to gather these weapons.

But carry on with your beer induced denials.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#912907 May 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I never said that. You are a liar.
That would be a LIE

Location hidden

#912908 May 27, 2013
Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio Racially Profiled Latinos, Federal Judge Rules

"PHOENIX, May 24 (Reuters)- Arizona lawman Joe Arpaio violated the constitutional rights of Latino drivers in his crackdown on illegal immigration, a federal judge found on Friday, and ordered him to stop using race as a factor in law enforcement decisions.

The ruling against the Maricopa County sheriff came in response to a class-action lawsuit brought by Hispanic drivers that tested whether police can target illegal immigrants without racially profiling U.S. citizens and legal residents of Hispanic origin.

U.S. District Court Judge Murray Snow ruled that the sheriff's policies violated the drivers' constitutional rights and ordered Arpaio's office to cease using race or ancestry as a grounds to stop, detain or hold occupants of vehicles - some of them in crime sweeps dubbed "saturation patrols."

"The great weight of the evidence is that all types of saturation patrols at issue in this case incorporated race as a consideration into their operations," Snow said in a written ruling.

He added that race had factored into which vehicles the deputies decided to stop, and into who they decided to investigate for immigration violations."

----------

US Constitution 1, racist POS Sheriff 0.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912909 May 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "Libyans" are Islamic terrorists who Obama armed to overthrow a friendly government and who now pose a serious threat to the US.
Yeah, right, "friendly government"? The Quadhafi regime was public enemy #1 for Ronald Reagan's war on terror. You don't remember or care about Pan Am Flight 103 blown up over Lockerbie, Scotland by Quadhafi's Libyan terrorist murderers.

Location hidden

#912910 May 27, 2013
Bob Dole: Congressional Gridlock 'Almost Unreal', GOP Should Be 'Closed For Repairs'

WASHINGTON -- Former Senate Majority Leader and ex-presidential candidate Bob Dole (R-Kan.) said Sunday that he is somewhat dismayed by the current state of Congress, where gridlock has prevented many legislative pushes from getting through.

"It seems almost unreal that we can't get together on a budget or legislation," he said on "Fox News Sunday." "We weren't perfect, by a long shot, but at least we got our work done."

Dole, who served in the Senate from 1969 to 1996, wasn't fully critical of the president, but said part of the problem is that he "lacks communication with Congress" and should have gotten together with members earlier in his presidency.

Dole joked at first when asked by host Chris Wallace to quickly give his thoughts on President Barack Obama. "He's a great golfer, very articulate," Dole responded.

Still, he acknowledged it's not easy to work with the Senate, where he said "no doubt about it," cloture is being abused. He didn't spare the Republican Party his criticism, saying they need to be "closed for repairs" and come up with more plans and a vision for the future before the end of the year. Wallace asked him whether he'd even fit in with the Republican Party today.

"I doubt it," Dole replied. "Reagan wouldn't have made it, certainly Nixon wouldn't have made it, because he had ideas. We might have made it, but I doubt it."

----------

Location hidden

#912911 May 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a LIE
Prove it, you POS.
proud2bwhite

Addison, IL

#912912 May 27, 2013
<quoted text> You don't give a shit about laws against jaywalking and running a red light ,but does that mean we should repeal those laws too just because you're too dumb to look out for your own safety?
are you honestly that stupid or do you just refuse to think for your self like most libs and only repete what your masters have told you?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912913 May 27, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text>hey stupid. Don't you know we allready have laws that make it ilegal to kill people and criminals don't seem to care.
The N.R.A. doesn't care either when they block enforcement of those gun control laws so the N.R.A. are criminal too. Ban them and lock them away in jail too!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#912914 May 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Libya was so friendly, Reagan bombed the crap out of them.
Gaddafi was an international criminal, responsible for more terrorist attacks than Saddam ever imagined.
You remain a brain dead Troll, Nobraina.
*rolls eyes*

Gaddafi was bombed thirty years ago and the tiger was tamed.

You really do not get the connections between actions and results.

Location hidden

#912915 May 27, 2013
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
after the election, your side will be doing the bitching and whining.....
but there will be jobs for those wanting to work....
How correct you were, for once. Even though it played out completely the opposite of what you'd hoped for!!

Yes, Obama would be creating more, but for the obstructionfrom the Racist Teagbaggers in the House.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
check out this chicago video 24 min KingThad 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 45 min Frijoles 68,966
Amy 8-29 56 min Kuuipo 13
VIDEO: Nuclear Putin Says Donít Mess With Russia 1 hr Infowars 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,929
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 46,307
The LIE behind the LYNCH MOB 1 hr Balance or article 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,366
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••