Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912938 May 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Iran/Contra ring a bell with you? You do not provide weapons to citizens
N.R.A. LaPierre would shoot your azz for that one.:-D
Lincoln

United States

#912939 May 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely. But Gaddafi renounced terrorism and was no longer a problem for the US.
Sure, Gaddafi was a bad guy, but a tamed tiger.
Now we have a radical Islamist government that murders Americans while Obama...where was Obama?
....a bit oversimplified.

Between the fall of Gaddafi and the recent events much of the Arab world has moved to anarchy.
Under President Obama four Americans were killed
Under President Bush 4000 died many after "Mission Accomplished" was proclaimed.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#912940 May 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
*rolls eyes*
Gaddafi was bombed thirty years ago and the tiger was tamed.
You really do not get the connections between actions and results.
So maybe you can tell us all when the CIA reopened shop in Libya after the "tiger was tamed."

BushCo normalized diplomatic relations when?

The CIA moved back in when?

Inquiring minds want to know these things.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912941 May 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama had no business interfering in a civil war in Libya by arming radical Islamist terrorists.
Four Americans paid the price in Benghazi while Obama did...whatever he was doing.
So you also believe that the French and Prussians should have never interfered in our American Revolution by arming radical liberal terrorists which is what the British believed our Founding Fathers were. democracy was the radical ideology of the 18th century.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#912942 May 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The turd is going all day and all night with troll games lately__so is Carol and a few others.
Eman's a jurgoff__always has been.
Troll is a good description of NukNuk

She is failing to provide a link to her claim while my article shows Berger admitting he destroyed three copies of one version of the memo. There was many versions of the memo and many copies were floating around.
The prosecutor charged Berger with deliberately destroying copies of a classified memo. Enough said.
The rest of this is NUk Nuk stupidity

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912943 May 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You supporting Nuk's idiocy and rants does not speak well of you.
Pizzing on yourself doesn't speak well of you too.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#912944 May 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What was that fellers name???
I have cut this to keep it from confusing you

"What's odd is that a Libyan ship—which reportedly weighed 400 tons and included SA-7s—docked in southern Turkey on Sept. 6 and its cargo ended up in the hands of Syrian rebels. The man who organized that shipment, Tripoli Military Council head Abdelhakim Belhadj, worked directly with Stevens during the Libyan revolution.

Stevens' last meeting on Sept. 11 was with Turkish Consul General Ali Sait Akin, and a source told Fox News that Stevens was in Benghazi "to negotiate a weapons transfer in an effort to get SA-7 missiles out of the hands of Libya-based extremists."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/benghazi-steve...

So weapon transfers were happening. The question is exactly what weapons as some reports had some of them as US weapons left behind. Why when we were doing air attacks would there be any of our weapons there?

But, back to this article. What was happening with these weapons the CIA gathered?

As I told your foolish friend NUK this whole issue does not absolve the Obama admin of anything concerning Benghazi and creates more questions.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#912945 May 27, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Pizzing on yourself doesn't speak well of you too.
the frontporch moron confuses a pissing match with incontinence. A Freudian slip on his part?

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912946 May 27, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text>ok I have a simple question for you.please try to think befor you answer. What law did the NRA block that woud keep criminals from being criminals?? Please note: criminals are people that don't follow the law.
Must-see: Jon Stewart exposes how the NRA & GOP PREVENT the ATF from enforcing current gun laws:

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-january...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#912947 May 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>bushie boy wasn't a man. Even his VP wasn't a man. He was actually considering using the military to arrest civilians.
Shows you how much he knew about American law.
And bushie boy never apologized for iraq. And he never will. He takes it all with a gain of salt and no responsibility. After all, it was Obama who got Bin Ladin after bushie shut down the special task force assigned that one function.
Yes, we know he's not your president. That seems to be the norm. I suggest people like you leave the country for a leader they recognize, but for some reason they refuse.
I wonder why?
There were 13 attacks on U.S. compounds abroad during Bush's term. Do you recall any apologies? I don't.

There was no apology when U.S. Diplomat David Foy and three others were killed in the attack on the Karachi consulate in March, 2006. Nor were there apologies when 4 people were killed and 13 wounded in the attack on the U.S. Compound in Damascus, Syria or when two Americans were killed in Sept. 2008 in the attack on the U.S. Embassy in Sana'a Yemen. Oh, and let us not forget the March 2003 attack on our U.S. compound in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia when terrorists stormed the compound and killed 36 people, including 9 Americans.

Republican mantra: "Do as we say, not as we do." Their double standard really is sickening.

http://thedailybanter.com/2013/05/13-benghazi...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#912948 May 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>So maybe you can tell us all when the CIA reopened shop in Libya after the "tiger was tamed."
BushCo normalized diplomatic relations when?
The CIA moved back in when?
Inquiring minds want to know these things.
LIBYA: U.S. ambassador reopens embassy in Tripoli
September 22, 2011

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/world_now/201...

Without an embassy there couldn't be a CIA outpost. The CIA mission was to collect weapons held by extremist that they had gathered during the uprising as state in a previous article I posted.

Your questions are nonsensical
proud2bwhite

Addison, IL

#912949 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>Must-see: Jon Stewart exposes how the NRA & GOP PREVENT the ATF from enforcing current gun laws:
I asked you to think, did you not understad that part or is that something you are not able to comprehend. One more time.. what law did the NRA block that would keep criminals from being criminals? Here's a clue.. criminals don't obey laws.. now let's see if you can answer a simple question all by yourself.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#912950 May 27, 2013
<quoted text> How daffy are you. If you don't have the money--the embassy security accounts were defunded by the republicans as part of the deal to agree to raise the debt ceiling --you don't have it to deliver . Under Ronald Reagan , a Democrat-controlled Congress voted to raise the debt ceiling 17 times to fund Reagan's programs, but a republican controlled Congress can't raise the deby ceiling ONCE without demanding cuts to embassy security accounts that could have saved our Ambassador and other consulate officials the night of the Benghazi attacks.
The woman in charge of embassy security states that the decisions she made on Libya security had nothing to do with lack of funding.

Nothing you have said has changed a word of her testimony

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#912951 May 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time, you nitwits make a predictable, if ignorant argument.
Bush is an idiot, yet all you can do is speak of his wealth, as if it matters.
Rmoney is an idiot, yet all you can do is speak of his wealth.
How'd his wealth help hinm in the last election??
Why won't he release his tax records?? Because he'd be put in jail for illegal tax shelters, that's why.
Funny how you nitwits admire wealth, even if it's from corrupted aholes like Bush and Rmoney.
Proves what an idiot you are.
You were likely open minded before all your brains fell out.
Bush isn't an idiot, but you are a moron. 1. He attained greater stature than the dunderhead from Chicago. 2.He isn't required to release his tax records, it's not a requirement to be President. Your reasoning is juvenile. You surmize to much.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#912952 May 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You made it a Blanco / Nagin issue son.
You were schooled that the system is a federal issue.
So you started the blame game based on false and incorrect information you're trying to sell.
"...It's going to make you very mad, but that's childish."
You made it Bush's fault a long time ago. Along with everything else under the sun, refusing to blame anyone else - especially your own party.

Time for you to get some perspective. I'm just trying to help.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#912953 May 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There were 13 attacks on U.S. compounds abroad during Bush's term. Do you recall any apologies? I don't.
There was no apology when U.S. Diplomat David Foy and three others were killed in the attack on the Karachi consulate in March, 2006. Nor were there apologies when 4 people were killed and 13 wounded in the attack on the U.S. Compound in Damascus, Syria or when two Americans were killed in Sept. 2008 in the attack on the U.S. Embassy in Sana'a Yemen. Oh, and let us not forget the March 2003 attack on our U.S. compound in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia when terrorists stormed the compound and killed 36 people, including 9 Americans.
Republican mantra: "Do as we say, not as we do." Their double standard really is sickening.
http://thedailybanter.com/2013/05/13-benghazi...
You linked to a blog?

However, here is the list of terrorist attacks through out the world.
The attacks on our embassies have been ongoing since 1964.

However the Benghazi attack was the first time a sitting POTUS initially denied terrorism was the cause and blamed a video.

It was dishonest and the families of the fallen deserved more than this.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#912954 May 27, 2013
TSM

El Paso, TX

#912955 May 27, 2013
Benghazi just highlightS the Incompetence or the absent of Leadership form the Top/Down!! The question the president should answer ‘What did ‘HE’ do when he learned the consulate was under attack?
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

#912956 May 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Say no more. You just waved your sign.
Even I'm shocked.
You waved your sign when you started posting Ayn Rand Carol. That sign said "I'm no Christian and I worship at the altar of Me, Me, Me,". You make all kind of noises about how the government helping the poor makes them dependent and robs them of their dignity but truth be told you really don't give a good goddamn. You just don't like not getting to choose who you feel is worthy of your largess so that you can feel all smug and superior.
You're beneath contempt.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#912957 May 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>We weren't at 'war' son...
Are you sure you're a teacher? Boy, you sure are screwing America's young minds!
So what do you call an enemy flying jets into New York's tallest buildings and the Pentagon and passengers plowing their jet into the ground to keep it from flying into our Capital?

Please. Tell me. I'm dying to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 40 min L Morales 71,302
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 46 min L Morales 11
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min homo thon 182,296
Southern Illinois Supports Police 1 hr Does not matter 1
Holiday Greetings 3 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 98,886
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 3 hr Did enuf die 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance