Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#912876 May 27, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You arm and train Libyans so American veterans won't have to die overseas fighting their battles. Got it now?
Stupid thinks those are the only 2 options.
Weiner-Spitzer 2016

New York, NY

#912877 May 27, 2013
No, vote for me in 2016
dem

New York, NY

#912878 May 27, 2013
I am a certified ped-o-phile and lily and leost wat are total lezbo kkhunts

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912879 May 27, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> hey stupid. Why not pass a law making it ilegal to shoot someone,I'm sure all the criminals would follow the law.. oh, but wait we allready have that law and the criminals don't give a shit about it. Go figure, only a dumb lib would think passing laws against law abiding people would stop criminals from breaking the laws we allready have.
Like the NRA says,'Guns don't kill; people do'----so pass laws to keep people from killing other people with guns. Is that simple enough logic for even you to understand?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#912880 May 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
How many beers have you had? One of the cia agents admitted a couple of weeks before he died that he was there looking for weapons. Google another beer and Quit acting like you have some sort of inside info.
You didn't answer a single one of Realtime's questions.

All you did was hurl insults. Nothing new here. Every time you get made to look the fool, you lash out at others rather than engage inhonest debate.

CIA agent admitted to something?? Link?? Proof?? Could he have been making stuff up, like you do?? Likely.

Realtime may not have inside info, but he's got something you've never had, that being a functioning brain.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912881 May 27, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> hey stupid. Why not pass a law making it ilegal to shoot someone,I'm sure all the criminals would follow the law.. oh, but wait we allready have that law and the criminals don't give a shit about it. Go figure, only a dumb lib would think passing laws against law abiding people would stop criminals from breaking the laws we allready have.
You don't give a shit about laws against jaywalking and running a red light ,but does that mean we should repeal those laws too just because you're too dumb to look out for your own safety?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#912882 May 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubling down on your Teabagger stupidity again, I see.
The Netherlands demographics.
Nationality: Dutch
Major ethnic: Dutch 79.3%
Minor ethnic: EU 5.7%
Turks 2.4%
Indo-Europeans 2.3%
Moroccans 2.2%
Surinamese 2.1%
Caribbeans 0.9%
Poles 0.6%
Chinese 0.3%
Iraqis 0.3%
Other 3.9%
As usual, I prove you're an idiot. Actually, you proved it.
79.3% of people in the Netherlands are ethnic Dutch.
Barely a few percent are from the Middle East.
In the USA, no ethnicity is a big part of the population.
We are a nation of mutts.
Hell, even Clarence Thomas is married to a white woman!!
Note: White is not an ethnic group, so don't go there, nitwit.
Wow!! No one tell him where his stupid is. Lets just point and laugh.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#912883 May 27, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>These soldiers were remembered also---Founder of Freedom Watch, is representing the families of three members of Navy SEAL Team 6 that were killed in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan in 2011. The families contend that both President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden are responsible for the deaths of their loved ones because of the publicity they gave the Navy SEAL team after the raid that killed Osama bin Laden.
Three months after the raid into Pakistan that killed bin Laden, members of SEAL Team 6 were among those on board a Chinook helicopter that took off for another mission. Twenty-five special operation forces were among the 38 people that were killed when the chopper went down. Just prior to taking off on the mission, all of the Afghans on board turned out to be last-minute replacements and none of their names had appeared on the flight manifest. It is now believed that some or all of those replacements may have been Taliban who could have sabotaged the helicopter and the mission.
Klayman says that Biden bears special blame for the failure of the mission and the deaths of Americans on board, including the three members of SEAL 6.
Someone needs to look O'bama and Biden squarely in the face--they were the leakers. Impeach them both.
Klayman said?

Larry Klayman WND?__WTF is the matter with you__why do you need to lie or attempt tricks to make a point??

Because otherwise you've got nuthin! GFY
Lincoln

United States

#912884 May 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is not a "city planner", a phony pseudo-technical occupation that is more sociology than engineering.
Levees have nothing to do with city planning.
Galt is not a "city planner",:-)

Galt has a life on a thread

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#912885 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>Because they're criminals, the gun control laws need to be enforced--so next time LaPierre and his idiot NRA army lobbies Congress to block enforcement of gun control by federal authorities all the gun nuts ought to be thrown in jail including LaPierre.
I'm still waiting for the links to those "acts", you lying 47percenter.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#912886 May 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer a single one of Realtime's questions.
All you did was hurl insults. Nothing new here. Every time you get made to look the fool, you lash out at others rather than engage inhonest debate.
CIA agent admitted to something?? Link?? Proof?? Could he have been making stuff up, like you do?? Likely.
Realtime may not have inside info, but he's got something you've never had, that being a functioning brain.
Where was the insult, piss boy? Yes, I only read the 1st 2 lines.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#912887 May 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't arm protestors
One of the problems the British had during the American Revolution.

Location hidden

#912888 May 27, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> no doubt you would support 2 nasty criminal hags that both had their law licenses taken revoked .
Spreading more old lies again, you racist puke.

That is rated a 'pants on fire' lie.

""Obama's Law License Revoked
The hoax that Barack and Michelle Obama had their law license revoked has been around for several years. It usually entails a claim that it was revoked due to disciplinary proceedings and gives a link to some obscure blog as proof and for good measure a link to the front page of the Illinois Attorney Registration And Disciplinary Committee.

This has been making the rounds again all over Facebook, Twitter and E-mail.
The truth of the matter is this:

Neither Obamas have an active license, they were voluntarily retired. Despite the claim that Michelle was forced to surrender her license due to "insurance fraud", neither Michelle nor Barack were ever suspected of any wrongdoing and have not undergone any disciplinary action.

Obama placed his license in "inactive" status when he decided to run for president and after he won he had it retired. According the ARDC it is a fairly common practice to retire your licence if you no longer intend to practice law. A 2011 ARDC report shows that 12% of the states registered attorneys were placed in "inactive" status.

So please, stop spreading this lie. Even if you don't like Obama it is still no reason to propagate such a blatant lie."

----------

Still following Rmoney's 'we don't need facts' campaign.

We see how it worked for him.

You racist Pieces of Dung can always be relied on to spread lies.

You've done it for the 4+ years Obama has been President.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#912889 May 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
They were gathering US weapons from the Libyan protesters. Do you really want to get into WHY they had these?
Yes I do__tell me all about it__share every detail!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#912890 May 27, 2013
<quoted text> You arm and train Libyans so American veterans won't have to die overseas fighting their battles. Got it now?
Your "Libyans" are Islamic terrorists who Obama armed to overthrow a friendly government and who now pose a serious threat to the US.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#912891 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>Enforced background checks make sure illegal gun sellers can't sell to criminals or the mentally deranged--it is the illegal gun sellers that make up the bulk of gun sales to criminals .
Illegal gun sellers are criminals who will ignore any law on background checks.

Location hidden

#912892 May 27, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
People who sell illgal guns don't do background checks. Criminals don't take background checks.
You again prove your stupidity. Here's some reality to prove your fantasies are nothing but that.

----------

"Dawn Nguyen was arrested Friday and faces federal charge of knowingly making a false statement for signing a form indicating she would be the legal owner of the gun she allegedly purchased for William Spengler, who murdered two firefighters during a shooting spree in Webster, N.Y.

U.S. Attorney William Hochul said Nguyen bought the two guns on June 6, 2010, on behalf of Spengler. Police used the serial numbers on the guns to trace them to Nguyen.

"She told the seller of these guns, Gander Mountain in Henrietta, N.Y., that she was to be the true owner and buyer of the guns instead of William Spengler," Hochul said. "It is absolutely against federal law to provide any materially false information related to the acquisition of firearms."

During an interview late on Christmas Eve, she told police she had bought the guns for personal protection and that they were stolen from her vehicle, though she never reported the guns stolen. The day after the shootings, Nguyen texted an off-duty Monroe County Sheriff's deputy with references to the killings. She later called the deputy and admitted she bought the guns for Spengler, police said Friday."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/straw-buy...

----------

Background checks like NY uses would catch criminals who buy guns and sell them to other criminals.

Congrats. Once again you've proven what an idiot you are.

We all knew it all along.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#912893 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>Because they're criminals, the gun control laws need to be enforced--so next time LaPierre and his idiot NRA army lobbies Congress to block enforcement of gun control by federal authorities all the gun nuts ought to be thrown in jail including LaPierre.
That is what Obama plans for his Fascist America.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#912894 May 27, 2013
Weiner-Holder 2016 wrote:
Vote for me in 2016
Endorsed by Bawney Fwank.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#912895 May 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
They were gathering US weapons from the Libyan protesters. Do you really want to get into WHY they had these?
Yes I do, please share every detail!

I'll be waiting with beer baited breath.

Don't lie to me! I know when you lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL 71,126
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min RACE 98,856
Chicago Psychic Medium and Spiritualist view of... 12 min reality is a crutch 1
Amy 12-22 48 min RACE 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min mdbuilder 49,242
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 181,888
Amar kashe kisu meya ase.jara enjoy kore.Bt ama... 1 hr Oni 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:00PM
Colts Have Puncher's Chance in Playoffs Despite Flaws
Bleacher Report 7:50 PM
Colts Collapse Around Andrew Luck in Another Prime-Time Blowout
Bleacher Report11:31 PM
Can Bears Turn Back to Cutler After Loss?
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?