Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
837,961 - 837,980 of 1,079,703 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, trayvon was a homicidal thug in the making. That comment by odumbo ("if I had a son...") may have been the dumbest comment I've ever heard a politician make.
But probably accurate.

Think about it.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Waxman did a small tribute to honor Veterans and defy fascist Democrats today. Instead of raising the American flag, I raised the Gadsden Flag in honor of patriots and those that have helped America (that would exclude Democrats).
OBAMA the GENIUS

Youngsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>It's my diaper, it stinks.
President Obama borrows at 1.8% long term to solve the Republican nightmare rule.

GENIUS!

AFFORDABLE CARE ACT. GET SOME!

especially carol........have that moldy stench looked at!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is just getting started.
Once he convinces Americans to surrender their rights for "safety" or "healthcare", then it will be too late
Galt sees facts before they become facts just as I do. It will be too late then to stop the rampant tyranny that will engulf our nation.
We can still fight it now.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Two nights ago the libtard Democrat two houses down from me was running his polluting wood stove. It's almost June!!!

Where is Al "Jazeera" Gore when you need him?

The libtard neighbor two houses down was all upset and told my neighbor next to me he did not appreciate it when I had my Confederate Flag displaying out front.

My next door neighbor had a laugh when he told me about the comment from the libtard, as we looked at my British "Union Jack" flag the libtard was upset about.

Baaawwaaahhhh!!!!

DemocRATS are idiots!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text><quoted text>However, it does debunk your earlier crappy notion that 'mass transit can't exist in areas of frequent tremor activity' Do you want to apologize ,like a decent chap, for calling someone on an earlier reply- post of yours an 'idiot'?---you're the 'idiot' and intellectually shallow if you don't.
You started this discussion by falsely claiming that Los Angeles had no mass transit because of some oil company conspiracy, you a-hole.
Florida

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
More Glow Bull Warming!!!!!
Time to panic everyone!!!
Glow Bull Warmong is coming!!! Heeeelllpppp!!!!
Where is the DemocRATS prophet Al Gore?
Baaawwwaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!
"Upstate New York gets 3 feet of snow on Memorial Day weekend"
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/weather/2013/05/27/whe...
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, for you how to dance in the rain idiot. Your deranged creativity is your lack of intelligent thinking running on empty still having fun.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama borrows at 1.8% long term to solve the Republican nightmare rule.
GENIUS!
AFFORDABLE CARE ACT. GET SOME!
especially carol........have that moldy stench looked at!
Two Hours Ago:

"Fifty-four percent of Americans oppose President Barack Obama’s signature domestic policy achievement, according to a CNN poll released Monday, while 43 percent support the law."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/poll-54...

You are an idiot.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Poll: Americans Would Repeal Obamacare

May 24, 2013

http://reason.com/24-7/2013/05/24/poll-americ...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So then why is GM promoting the hell out of Electric Cars that it is building today?
That video is about as old as Diesel motorcycles.
Government Motors, owned by the UAW, is promoting electric cars as part of a deal made with Obama to bail out the UAW pension fund.
Florida

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Poll: Americans Would Repeal Obamacare
May 24, 2013
http://reason.com/24-7/2013/05/24/poll-americ...
You're not a complete idiot -- Some parts are just missing....
-
It's the culture...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

patbmak wrote:
I have an American flag in the back yard and one in the front of my house. I have already taken down the one in front, and when my husband comes home from work I'm going to demand that he take down the one in back. Michelle may be proud of her country, but at this point, I certainly am not!
Proud of my Country/Ashamed of Republicans https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You started this discussion by falsely claiming that Los Angeles had no mass transit because of some oil company conspiracy, you a-hole.
DemocRATS are "morans", especially the Front Porch Baboon.

PDUPONT was claiming Sweden was "doing just fine" Friday, which was the fifth day of riots there due to unemployment and austerity programs that must be implemented now after they realized they are running out of other peoples money.

DemocRATS suck.
Florida

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Two Hours Ago:
"Fifty-four percent of Americans oppose President Barack Obama’s signature domestic policy achievement, according to a CNN poll released Monday, while 43 percent support the law."
You are an idiot.
Ever get the feeling your brain trotted off without loser?
-
It's scary when you start posting noise, the same noises as a coffee maker you idiot...
-
It's the culture...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, for you how to dance in the rain idiot. Your deranged creativity is your lack of intelligent thinking running on empty still having fun.
Speak English much, libturd?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, dipsh*t, how does repairing damage due to Sandy in DC a scam? Amtrak has damage from flooding in 6 tunnels. Monies to Alaska was for aid with the Tsunami trash. Amtrak had damage from flooding in 6 tunnels.
Amtrak is an open sore draining taxpayer dollars and should be allowed to expire.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

The most poignant image from Hurricane Katrina was the rows of submerged busses which should have been used to evacuate residents.

When confronted by President Bush and Mayor Nagin on September 2, Governor Blanco refused the help. She even blocked the Red Cross from entering New Orleans. Additionally, her administration was slow to remove bodies leaving them for animals to feed on. The governor's incompetence was glaring when compared to Alabama's Bob Riley and Mississippi's Haley Barbour who both expertly managed the crisis.

Until Blanco requested help, Bush could do nothing without declaring Louisiana in a state of insurrection.

The president questioned the constitutionality of such a declaration but later wrote that declaring insurrection would "unleash holy hell" by his critics.

More responsible elected officials and bureaucrats would have ensured the levee system‘s viability. They would have also moved quicker to evacuate people. Had Louisiana’s elected officials behaved in a more responsible way, many more people would be alive today. The federal response was not good, but decades of corruption combined with the state and local response significantly worsened the disaster.

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-federal-r...

There. That should take care of any unresolved confusion.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is a fictional character in a second-rate, cheap, dime store sci-fi novel by Ayn Rand so, how can one argue with that?!?:-D

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, no one saw George W Bush give back his huge 'fee' for making an appearance at the bicycling charity event. No, he's never mingle with our Troops unless he was getting paid for it. LOL
G-d Bless GW Bush and our troops. Bush was not paid-who was going to pay him? himself?

President O'bama on the other hand was paid to go to OK--for a photo-op... acting like he cared. There is no denying O'bama was paid.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Youngsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Two Hours Ago:
You are an idiot.
100% of Americans want you to keep your trap shut!

You stink.

You smell.

Now go to hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info