Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#912604 May 27, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, no one saw George W Bush give back his huge 'fee' for making an appearance at the bicycling charity event. No, he's never mingle with our Troops unless he was getting paid for it. LOL
G-d Bless GW Bush and our troops. Bush was not paid-who was going to pay him? himself?

President O'bama on the other hand was paid to go to OK--for a photo-op... acting like he cared. There is no denying O'bama was paid.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#912605 May 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Two Hours Ago:
"Fifty-four percent of Americans oppose President Barack Obama’s signature domestic policy achievement, according to a CNN poll released Monday, while 43 percent support the law."
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/poll-54...
You are an idiot.
100% of Americans want you to keep your trap shut!

You stink.

You smell.

Now go to hell.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#912606 May 27, 2013
<quoted text> However, the Republicans controlled the Senate all through Reagan's 2 terms--every one who knows anything about how our government functions also knows that the Senate leads and the House follows.
Your first sentence is wrong, so why believe any of the rest of your crap.

Have a bagel, Jean from Queens.

Prevented this

#912608 May 27, 2013
<quoted text><quoted text>However, it does debunk your earlier crappy notion that 'mass transit can't exist in areas of frequent tremor activity' Do you want to apologize ,like a decent chap, for calling someone on an earlier reply- post of yours an 'idiot'?---you're the 'idiot' and intellectually shallow if you don't.
Mass transit connects the entire area--even the idiot said it doesn't exist because of big oil and blah blah blah. Intellectually shallow may be correct, when trying to get a point across to an idiot like you:) I am not a chap, chump.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912609 May 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
The Tea Party movement is showing signs of a resurgence following the revelation that the IRS targeted groups and other politically conservative organizations for the past several years.
A recent poll shows Americans have a more favorable opinion of the less-government, anti-tax groups
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/26/te...
Except for the people who suffered through the devastating catastrophic climate superstorm tornadoes and glad to know they have a compassionate U S democratic Administration willing to help out with emergency relief assistance.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#912610 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>The so-called 'collapse of local and state authority' that you claimed sure did not deter the hundreds of volunteers from local Churches and relief agencies that came in, immediately after Katrina struck, on the wheels of Anderson Cooper and the CNN news trucks.
"local"...
How far away is "local"?
If you recall, the roads were impassable for about a hundred mile radius around New Orleans to the east, 50 miles to the north, and no closer than Laplace to the west. The areas to the south of New Orleans were just as devastated as New Orleans.
So, how the hell did "local" volunteers get into the devastation when all roads were impassable?
What happens after a hurricane is, you find people near you and you begin to work together to get some transportation link. Eventually, you have to open a road to the outside world.
Well, that's what normal people do along the gulf coast after a hurricane. In New Orleans, the began looting, raping, killing, and shooting at the helicopters coming in to assist them.
Then, when other communities opened their doors to them, they brought a crime wave with them the giving people could never even have concieved of.
New Orleans got a well-needed flush. It had become so horrendous of a city, that flushing wasn't enough and it needs another flush. So much Democrat crap it takes two flushes to get it.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912611 May 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Your first sentence is wrong, so why believe any of the rest of your crap.
Have a bagel, Jean from Queens.
You're named for a fictional character out of a crappy Ayn Rand novel. That says it all!:-D
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#912612 May 27, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
You stink.
You smell.
Now go to hell.
Translation:

Sieg Heil!

Prevented this

#912614 May 27, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a Republican infested red state school super quoted in the news this week from Oklahoma:
"We can't afford tornado shelters in the schools."
But Republicans CAN AFFORD a tax cut for BILLIONAIRES? During war no less.
Thanks red GOP ffffcckkkkk ups!
You killed some kids. 2 schools: direct hit by an ef5! No shelters. Kids dead at their school.
Every Oklahoma citizen should file murder charges against the "we can't afford it" REPUBLICAN OFFICIALS.
(how can you losers stand with these lying pukes?)
Hagel, Kerry and O'bama, the Jew Haters will be giving Palestine 4 billion dollars to set up so called Moslem infrastructure in so called Palestine. Can you give us an AMEN?
Florida

Seminole, FL

#912615 May 27, 2013
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
I'am not a complete idiot -- Some parts are just missing....
liberals are... As Lenin said - "Useful idiots"...

It's the culture
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#912617 May 27, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
"Waxman"is a First Internet Clown School graduate.
HA HA HA HA HA HA!

good one!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#912618 May 27, 2013
Front Porch Baboon does his Johnny (from the movie Airplane) routine, yet again!

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/d35c61f4b0/t...
<quoted text> Except for the people who suffered through the devastating catastrophic climate superstorm tornadoes and glad to know they have a compassionate U S democratic Administration willing to help out with emergency relief assistance.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#912619 May 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well I'm still waiting for your declaration of war son.
After all, Monica is history.
As a right wing nut, where does you story stack up? Does it even fall in the category of "truth" to begin with?
I think not!
Monica might be history, with Slick we wonder who the new flavor of the day is? I'm still waiting for a reason this guy, is going to get us out of the mideast... Elect me, Elect me, I'll get us out of the waaar... Ain't happened yet...
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#912621 May 27, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
You stink.
You smell.
Now go to hell.
Obama is nothing more than a halfbreed mulatto who without afirmative action and a network of traitors and anti-American supporters would just be another inner city statistic and I will be glad to stand in the long line to piss on his grave someday.
tman

Danville, VA

#912622 May 27, 2013
I am not a spammer....but I do want some traffic....http://sjwisdoms.bl ogspot.com/

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912623 May 27, 2013
Bradley Manning shouldn't be ignored , but paid attention to--- drone warfare and government transparency are thorny ,but important issues to discuss by the public. I honor him on this day..... www.bradleymanning.org
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#912624 May 27, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaaaaaaaaaahhh!!
OBAMA the GENIUS is having another breakdown.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#912626 May 27, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
No one disputes the fact that Sandy Berger removed copies of documents from the National Archives. He didn't however stuff documents down his pants but put them along with his notes in his pants pockets, jacket pockets and portfolio.
Carol and other right wingers have tried to conflate this as some kind of cover-up which is dumb as Berger had copies, not originals which are retained by the archives.
Archive staff members told FBI agents they saw Berger placing items in his jacket and pants, and one archive staffer told agents that Berger also placed something in his socks.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/07/20/ber...

Maybe they started this "vast rightwing conspiracy"....

Sheesh.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#912628 May 27, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA HA HA HA!
good one!
It's amazing what you nerds think is funny. Are you snorting too?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#912630 May 27, 2013
Bradley Manning shouldn't be ignored , but paid attention to--- drone warfare and government transparency are thorny ,but important issues to discuss by the public. I honor him on this day..... www.bradleymanning.org
I agree. He should be hanged, promptly. This fate belongs to all of you anti-American worms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min loose cannon 177,986
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min mdbuilder 46,605
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 43 min Weneedchange 150
Amy 9-16 1 hr Mister Tonka 31
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 615
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Blwlgo 1,923
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,807
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••