Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
837,881 - 837,900 of 1,085,048 Comments Last updated 37 min ago

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Why? Bushie boy was given the power to take action as he saw fit to protect America and what did he do?
Invade iraq for no reason at all.
Now that's a ballsy guy! Narcissism doesn't begin to describe his ego.
Congress voted to give him permission - including 111 Democrats.

He did not go to war without Congress' permission.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
No way, Pops. I'm thinking maybe the oldest daughter in about another 6 years or so....
Of course you are son. You're a chip off the ol' Clay Williams block.

Don't worry about morals son. We already know it's something people like you lack!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I knew that would get a rise out of you, old codger. Besides, nothing wrong with two consenting adults dating, even if it IS two dudes (you & Georgie boy).....
lol! Rise out of me son? You're the one talking about Obama's daughters. It's not like you had anything honorable in mind. So really, you could say you're playing with yourself!

So... just for you... a dedication! Enjoy!

Rolling Stones Satisfaction Lyrics
Send "Satisfaction" Ringtone to your Cell
Songwriters: JAGGER, MICK / RICHARDS, KEITH

I can't get no satisfaction
'Cause I try and I try and I try and I try
I can't get no, I can't get no

When I'm drivin' in my car
And that man comes on the radio
He's tellin' me more and more
About some useless information
Supposed to fire my imagination
I can't get no, oh no, no, no
Hey hey hey, that's what I say

When I'm watchin' my T.V.
And that man comes on to tell me
How white my shirts can be
But he can't be a man 'cause he doesn't smoke
The same cigarrettes as me

I can't get no girl reaction

When I'm ridin' round the world
And I'm doin' this and I'm signing that
And I'm tryin' to make some girl
Who tells me baby better come back later next week
'Cause you see I'm on a losing streak

No satisfaction, no satisfaction, no satisfaction
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

City’s Emergency Office 'Failed'
In the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, a New Orleans Police captain, Timothy P. Bayard, prepared an internal report assessing the role played by his city's Office of Emergency Preparedness. He introduced the report to investigators by saying: "The New Orleans Office of Emergency Preparedness failed. They did not prepare themselves, nor did they manage the city agencies responsible for conducting emergency response to the disaster. Their function was to coordinate with state, federal and other local agencies, to enlist logistical assistance. We did not coordinate with any state, local or federal agencies. We were not prepared logistically. Most importantly, we relocated evacuees to two locations where there was no food, water or portable restrooms. We did not implement the pre-existing plan. We did not utilize buses that would have allowed us to transport mass quantities of evacuees expeditiously. We did not have food, water or fuel for the emergency workers. We did not have a back up communication system. We had no portable radio towers or repeaters that would have enabled us to communicate. The other mistakes have been mentioned previously." Go to *Captain Bayard’s Internal Report
http://www.nytimes.com/ref/national/nationals...

*Captain Bayard’s Internal Report
http://www.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/national/...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
City’s Emergency Office 'Failed'
In the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, a New Orleans Police captain, Timothy P. Bayard, prepared an internal report assessing the role played by his city's Office of Emergency Preparedness. He introduced the report to investigators by saying: "The New Orleans Office of Emergency Preparedness failed. They did not prepare themselves, nor did they manage the city agencies responsible for conducting emergency response to the disaster. Their function was to coordinate with state, federal and other local agencies, to enlist logistical assistance. We did not coordinate with any state, local or federal agencies. We were not prepared logistically. Most importantly, we relocated evacuees to two locations where there was no food, water or portable restrooms. We did not implement the pre-existing plan. We did not utilize buses that would have allowed us to transport mass quantities of evacuees expeditiously. We did not have food, water or fuel for the emergency workers. We did not have a back up communication system. We had no portable radio towers or repeaters that would have enabled us to communicate. The other mistakes have been mentioned previously." Go to *Captain Bayard’s Internal Report
http://www.nytimes.com/ref/national/nationals...
*Captain Bayard’s Internal Report
http://www.nytimes.com/packages/pdf/national/...
Everyone knows Ray Nagin was an idiot.

And then the people of NO voted him mayor again.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone knows Ray Nagin was an idiot.
And then the people of NO voted him mayor again.
what about the libTARD Blanco?...

THAT does NOT excuse you OR him for BLAMING it on former President Bush ...!!!

NOR the countless other people WHO DO!

He was a MAN[Bush] to take it upon himself ...
UNLIKE the one WE have NOW!

Benghazi happened on the 0's WATCH!
He needs to "man up" ...
AND
take the BLAME!

he's NOT my pResident!
Never has been ...

NEVER WILL BE!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He needs to "man up" ...
AND
take the BLAME!
he's NOT my pResident!
Never has been ...
NEVER WILL BE!
bushie boy wasn't a man. Even his VP wasn't a man. He was actually considering using the military to arrest civilians.

Shows you how much he knew about American law.

And bushie boy never apologized for iraq. And he never will. He takes it all with a gain of salt and no responsibility. After all, it was Obama who got Bin Ladin after bushie shut down the special task force assigned that one function.

Yes, we know he's not your president. That seems to be the norm. I suggest people like you leave the country for a leader they recognize, but for some reason they refuse.

I wonder why?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No way, Pops. I'm thinking maybe the oldest daughter in about another 6 years or so....
Your mom was a nag, right son? Or a gelding? Now that would be interesting!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>bushie boy wasn't a man. Even his VP wasn't a man. He was actually considering using the military to arrest civilians.

Shows you how much he knew about American law.
And bushie boy never apologized for iraq. And he never will. He takes it all with a gain of salt and no responsibility. After all, it was Obama who got Bin Ladin after bushie shut down the special task force assigned that one function.
Yes, we know he's not your president. That seems to be the norm. I suggest people like you leave the country for a leader they recognize, but for some reason they refuse.
I wonder why?
I suggest people like you leave the country for a leader they recognize, but for some reason they refuse... said spewy ...

It SHOWS on here you don't KNOW "Jack Schidt" about ANYTHING!:)

Be BEST for him to go!
PRONTO!
``````````

Americans "have been" relinquishing their citizenship ...

Record number of Americans renouncing their citizenship to avoid paying taxes
Record 1,800 people renounced U.S. citizenship last year alone, up eight times the number of those who did in 2008
US one of few countries to tax its citizens on income earned while abroad
Taxes for ex-patriots are notoriously difficult; income up to $95,100 isn't taxed under Foreign Earned Income Exclusion, but wealthy must also pay 'exit tax' to leave States
Many expats are unaware of complicated laws and often have to pay thousands of dollars in in fines

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21312...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

YOU HAVEN'T HEARD THIS 'STAR-SPANGLED BANNER'
Band challenges nation to renew intimacy with patriotic theme

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/you-havent-heard-t...

Enjoy your *Memorial Day* Folks ...
FLY "our" USofA Flag ...
please :)

AND support OUR Veterans ...
They are HOW "we" are still here!
PDUPONT

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
PDUPONT…I think even Mr. Berger thinks what he did was Pretty Stupid…Sandy Berger to plead guilty on documents charge!!
Former National Security Adviser Samuel R. Berger was fined $50,000 by a federal judge yesterday for illegally taking classified documents out of the National Archives by stuffing them in his pants!! PDUPONT I know those darn Facts just gets in the way of a Good Lie…Right!!
No one disputes the fact that Sandy Berger removed copies of documents from the National Archives. He didn't however stuff documents down his pants but put them along with his notes in his pants pockets, jacket pockets and portfolio.
Carol and other right wingers have tried to conflate this as some kind of cover-up which is dumb as Berger had copies, not originals which are retained by the archives.
PDUPONT

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it. You probably never will.
There is a more common sense approach to making health care costs more affordable and providing care to the truly needy at the same time without the IRS knowing if you need a colonoscopy.
You are handing over your private and personal medical information to the government and the IRS on a silver platter.
How many lemons have you bought in the past?
(You DO know Obamacare is going to leave more uninsured than are uninsured presently?)
HEY STUPID! The only thing the IRS has to do with health care reform is to verify that an individual have insurance coverage. The IRS doesn't get access to anyone's medical records you damned liar.
Your statement that Obamacare will leave more people uninsured is also a lie. The reason many people will remain uninsured is that many red states are opting out of Medicaid expansion. It's Republican governors and legislatures who are denying their citizens coverage for purely political reasons.
www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/...... ;
PDUPONT

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama personally sent his IRS dogs to screw Conservatives and will pay the price for corrupting the political process.
Really! Just what conservative groups got screwed. None. By the way the IRS Commissioner when this all went down was a Bush appointee.
You're an idiot!
PDUPONT

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If your application is reviewed for years without action, you are effectively denied.
WRONG STUPID! Those groups were allowed to operate as 501 type organizations pending resolution of their applications.
You're an idiot!

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He needs to "man up" ...
AND
take the BLAME!
he's NOT my pResident!
Never has been ...
NEVER WILL BE!
President is President of the United States od America.

If he is not your President, then you must not be an American citizen.

So, posting in drag today I.M.?
PDUPONT

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
None whatsoever. Neither free speech nor civil liberties.
This administration is not even trying to break the law or ignore the constitution discretely anymore. It's a brazen last-ditch effort to fundamentally transform this nation and play dumb while doing it.
Hard to believe anyone could be so easily duped among us and, yet, there are too many even now.
Really stupid? Just how has your anyone's free speech or civil liberties been affected?
Let's have some concrete examples.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Eight state governors have stated that they will take advantage of the recent Supreme Court ruling, allowing them to opt out of Obamacare’s dramatic expansion of Medicaid.
Twenty-six states have chosen to let the federal government run the online insurance markets required next year by President Obama's healthcare law instead of taking on the job themselves or partnering with the feds.
The CBO estimates that in 2022--8 years after the Affordable Care Act has been fully implemented--30 million people will remain uninsured.
It's going to be a big mess.
Those 30 million people are not all citizens. Are you suggesting you want to insure illegals?

Or were you just being your typical uninformed self?
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG STUPID! Those groups were allowed to operate as 501 type organizations pending resolution of their applications.
You're an idiot!
PDUPONT prefers sellouts and criminals working at the IRS. You're an idiot!

It's the culture..
PDUPONT

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Lordy, here we go again.
http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/09/08/berger...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2005/apr/...
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/200...
http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/05/the_se...
In 2003, Mr. Berger...later admitted that he took and destroyed several versions of a classified report prepared in 2000 on the terrorist plots.
(Claiming there were copies...so why take and destroy them?)
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/21/washington/...
I'm beginning to think you're being lazy is on purpose just to make me have to work to prove you wrong.
They were copies Carol, even the prosecutors in the case said they were copies. When you get documents from the National Archives you get copies, never the originals which are retained on file.
Why destroy them? Because even a copy of a classified document is classified you clueless twit!
PDUPONT

Springfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't help but wonder if PDupont and some others on here are just playing with the rest of us.
They can't be as stupid and misinformed as their posts.
Can they?
This coming from clueless twit that claims the IRS gets to go over your medical records.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••