Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Florida

Seminole, FL

#912615 May 27, 2013
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
I'am not a complete idiot -- Some parts are just missing....
liberals are... As Lenin said - "Useful idiots"...

It's the culture
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#912617 May 27, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
"Waxman"is a First Internet Clown School graduate.
HA HA HA HA HA HA!

good one!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#912618 May 27, 2013
Front Porch Baboon does his Johnny (from the movie Airplane) routine, yet again!

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/d35c61f4b0/t...
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Except for the people who suffered through the devastating catastrophic climate superstorm tornadoes and glad to know they have a compassionate U S democratic Administration willing to help out with emergency relief assistance.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#912619 May 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well I'm still waiting for your declaration of war son.
After all, Monica is history.
As a right wing nut, where does you story stack up? Does it even fall in the category of "truth" to begin with?
I think not!
Monica might be history, with Slick we wonder who the new flavor of the day is? I'm still waiting for a reason this guy, is going to get us out of the mideast... Elect me, Elect me, I'll get us out of the waaar... Ain't happened yet...
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#912621 May 27, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
100% of Americans want you to keep your trap shut!
You stink.
You smell.
Now go to hell.
Obama is nothing more than a halfbreed mulatto who without afirmative action and a network of traitors and anti-American supporters would just be another inner city statistic and I will be glad to stand in the long line to piss on his grave someday.
tman

Danville, VA

#912622 May 27, 2013
I am not a spammer....but I do want some traffic....http://sjwisdoms.bl ogspot.com/

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912623 May 27, 2013
Bradley Manning shouldn't be ignored , but paid attention to--- drone warfare and government transparency are thorny ,but important issues to discuss by the public. I honor him on this day..... www.bradleymanning.org
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#912624 May 27, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaaaaaaaaaahhh!!
OBAMA the GENIUS is having another breakdown.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#912626 May 27, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
No one disputes the fact that Sandy Berger removed copies of documents from the National Archives. He didn't however stuff documents down his pants but put them along with his notes in his pants pockets, jacket pockets and portfolio.
Carol and other right wingers have tried to conflate this as some kind of cover-up which is dumb as Berger had copies, not originals which are retained by the archives.
Archive staff members told FBI agents they saw Berger placing items in his jacket and pants, and one archive staffer told agents that Berger also placed something in his socks.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/07/20/ber...

Maybe they started this "vast rightwing conspiracy"....

Sheesh.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#912628 May 27, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
HA HA HA HA HA HA!
good one!
It's amazing what you nerds think is funny. Are you snorting too?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#912630 May 27, 2013
Bradley Manning shouldn't be ignored , but paid attention to--- drone warfare and government transparency are thorny ,but important issues to discuss by the public. I honor him on this day..... www.bradleymanning.org
I agree. He should be hanged, promptly. This fate belongs to all of you anti-American worms.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#912632 May 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
DemocRATS are "morans", especially the Front Porch Baboon.
PDUPONT was claiming Sweden was "doing just fine" Friday, which was the fifth day of riots there due to unemployment and austerity programs that must be implemented now after they realized they are running out of other peoples money.
DemocRATS suck.
The Swedish riots have a heavy racial/religious component, as liberal Sweden has allowed its culture to be polluted.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#912633 May 27, 2013
Another Chicago Thug, Penny Pritzker, appointed by O'bama--where is the democrat outrage? To start with, it has been discovered that she failed to report $80 million in earnings on her disclosure report. According to reports, the $80 million was earned from consulting on more than 400 domestic trusts involving an intergenerational family feud. The restructuring involved the Hyatt Hotels, Hyatt Center, Conwood Company, Marmon Corp and Union Tank Car and evidently a number of people were not pleased with Pritzkerís advice and counsel. She claims it was an oversight that is being corrected. Gee, I wish I was able to consider $80 million worth of earnings as just an oversight, donít you?

Waxman

Windsor, CT

#912634 May 27, 2013
This belongs at everyone's house as long as Obama is president and DemocRAT Hairball Reid, who was pleased Obama is a light skinned negro (his words) are in office.

http://www.usflagstore.com/product/gadsden-fl...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#912636 May 27, 2013
So what are you greedy little DemocRATS doing today?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#912637 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>Galt is a fictional character in a second-rate, cheap, dime store sci-fi novel by Ayn Rand so, how can one argue with that?!?:-D
Jean from Queens has no other defense when caught with her panties down than to resume name-calling.

So, where is your thermostat set, you phony climate change freak?

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912638 May 27, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember that blurry night by the canal when men kept coming up from behind, bumped into you for 2 minutes at a time, and then stuffed $20 in your shirt pocket? There must have been 20-30 of them. You were quite the butting entrepreneur that night, I dont know what happened.....
Fenris is a child rapist and pedophile; not enough whackings by the Catholic nun, the priests had their fill of him and fun.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#912639 May 27, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing I have fenris large salami in my azzzzzz. Oh my, I really am a boy toy!
Hey waxnut:

When carol gets her affordable care act insurance,

Can you give her a ride to the doctor?

That moldy stench needs a looky.

Have your "problem" looked at too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912640 May 27, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Mass transit connects the entire area--even the idiot said it doesn't exist because of big oil and blah blah blah. Intellectually shallow may be correct, when trying to get a point across to an idiot like you:) I am not a chap, chump.
Your contradicting yourself makes it easier to crash your simplistic, wrong argument.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#912641 May 27, 2013
Chicago's Strict Gun Control Laws in Action

CHICAGO (STMW)Ė Six people have been killed and at least 22 wounded in violence across Chicago since Friday evening.

The most recent fatal shooting happened early Sunday in the Goose Island area on the cityís Near North Side.

Charles Jones, 42, the manager of a Far South Side gentlemanís club, was shot to death in a confrontation with another motorist, whose 2005 Buick LaCrosse sideswiped Jonesí Maserati, police said.

Jones was shot about 2:50 a.m. in the 1000 block of North Branch Street and a 42-year-old woman in his car was wounded, police sad. Authorities said Jones lived in the 1100 block of North Dearborn in Chicago and also had a home in the 2900 block of Indian Creek Drive in Miami, Fla.

When Jones pulled over to talk to the driver of the Buick, the driver and a passenger the car, walked to another vehicle and then came back. One of them had a gun and shot Jones, police said. Jones was declared dead at 3:33 a.m. at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, according to the Cook County Medical Examinerís office. The woman with Jones was shot in the back or hip and taken to Northwestern Memorial Hospital, police said.Area Central detectives and the police Major Accident Investigation Unit were investigating, but nobody was in custody.

About 2:10 a.m. Sunday, Malcolm Dobbey, 27, was shot to death in the West Pullman neighborhood on the Far South Side. Police officers had responded to a call of a disturbance in the 12100 block of South Indiana and, while dealing with the disturbance, found a man unresponsive in a backyard. Dobbey, 27, was pronounced dead at 3:20 a.m. at Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, according to the medical examinerís office. Area South detectives were questioning a ďperson of interestĒ in the fatal shooting, but no one had not been charged as of Sunday evening.

Two other men were shot to death in separate shootings Saturday on the South Side.

Ferro Denard, 18, was shot in the head during a possible drive-by in the 7300 block of South Dorchester about 9:20 p.m. Saturday, authorities said. Denard, who lived on the block, was dead on the scene.

About 1:50 a.m. Saturday, Gregory Dixon, 29, was shot to death about half a mile from President Barack Obamaís Kenwood neighborhood home. Dixon buzzed the gunmen into an apartment building in the 1400 block of East 52nd Street, authorities said. The attackers then entered a unit through a door left ajar and shot Dixon in the chest and back. Dixon was dead on the scene, authorities said.

Two men were shot to death Friday night in separate shootings on the West Side.

About 11:45 p.m. Friday, Tevin Kirkman, 22, was found shot outside his home in the 1100 block of North Lawndale, authorities said. He was pronounced dead at 12:20 a.m. at Mount Sinai Hospital.

About 11 p.m. Friday, Leetema Daniels, 17, was shot in the head and died at the scene in the 400 block of North Central in the Austin neighborhood. An 18-year-old man was shot in the chest in that incident and was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital.

At least 21 others have been wounded in violence throughout the city since Friday night.

(Source: Sun-Times Media Wire © Chicago Sun-Times 2013. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 46 min KiMerde 50,607
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,024
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 1 hr no one 42
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Hot coed babe 47,487
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Frank 179,284
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 3 hr joey 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Grau 68,643
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]