Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,894)

Showing posts 837,861 - 837,880 of1,072,818
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Move along/nothing to see here...and you know someone by the company they keep...

"May 26, 2013 (CHICAGO)(WLS)-- At least 17 people have been shot over the Memorial Day weekend, and six of them died."

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>What Karma is trying to explain to you with logic and a keen historical perspective has been well-documented . See here-->Who Killed The Electric Car? Documentary about GM killing of the electric car. It has been here since '96 but they killed it off.
If you believe in conspiracy theories: here's a real one for ya.
http://youtu.be/nsJAlrYjGz8
So then why is GM promoting the hell out of Electric Cars that it is building today?

That video is about as old as Diesel motorcycles.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Its possible you might be the most cetarded runt on Topix (and that's sayin a lot). How many times do I have to explain to you leftist phags how how hughesnet sattelite works?
Hey Fenris, I told you to knock it off. Why are you always insulting the ladies, lily, leosnana,..? You can't be that sexually repressed. Punch a hole in a Kinny's shoe box , toss in some wood excelsior and jam it in until you're relieved. It can't be that hard for lonely you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to hold back your AADD for a second and Focus, Jimmy!
http://www.keepersoftheblueridge.com/environm...
http://wind-power-problems.org/
Now...as you were - prone, naked and singing children's songs to the Magic Negro....
!!!!>NIMBY<!!!!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Come back after you've been educated and not brainwashed.
There IS a difference. Learn it.
Come back with some logic and links after you learned the art of stating a logical argument. I suggest W. V. O. Quine:“Students of the heavens are separable into astronomers and astrologers as readily as are the minor domestic ruminants into sheep and goats, but the separation of philosophers into sages and cranks seems to be more sensitive to frames of reference.”
&#8213; W.V.O. Quine
OBAMA the GENIUS

Youngsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>or give Palestine 800 million dollars, not once or twice but three times. Hey how about we give Egypt a few billion they hate us too. How can a state not afford a few shelters...get those democrats off their cell phones-that would save 2.3 billion a year--there's your few thousand for a few shelters. Boom. done.
That was a Republican infested red state school super quoted in the news this week from Oklahoma:

"We can't afford tornado shelters in the schools."

But Republicans CAN AFFORD a tax cut for BILLIONAIRES? During war no less.

Thanks red GOP ffffcckkkkk ups!

You killed some kids. 2 schools: direct hit by an ef5! No shelters. Kids dead at their school.

Every Oklahoma citizen should file murder charges against the "we can't afford it" REPUBLICAN OFFICIALS.

(how can you losers stand with these lying pukes?)

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So then why is GM promoting the hell out of Electric Cars that it is building today?
That video is about as old as Diesel motorcycles.
Because GM went bankrupt trying to do it the other way--making a better internal combustion engine driven car that runs on oil and gasoline is ancient obsolete technology and doesn't sell very well without billions of dollars of glossy advertisements.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

why we need more illegal aliens in America...

"In Sweden you’ve got welfare, access to the educational system – up to university level, you got access to public transport, libraries, healthcare – to everything. And still they feel that they [immigrants] need to riot through stones and Molotov cocktails. It’s ridiculous and a bad excuse,” Swedish Democrats MP Kent Ekeroth told RT."

http://rt.com/news/stockholm-violence-outbrea...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a Republican infested red state school super quoted in the news this week from Oklahoma:
"We can't afford tornado shelters in the schools."
But Republicans CAN AFFORD a tax cut for BILLIONAIRES? During war no less.
Thanks red GOP ffffcckkkkk ups!
You killed some kids. 2 schools: direct hit by an ef5! No shelters. Kids dead at their school.
Every Oklahoma citizen should file murder charges against the "we can't afford it" REPUBLICAN OFFICIALS.
(how can you losers stand with these lying pukes?)
Liberals in...
Californian can pay a gardener $80K...

but cannot build a earthquake proof building...

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/states...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Wonder WHY this was "deleted" ...
huuuuummmmm .....

DNC Failed to Certify Obama as Eligible in MOST States!
When I first became aware that the Democratic National Committee prepared, signed and notarized two slightly different Certification of Nomination documents for the Obama-Biden ticket in the 2008 election, I was shocked and after verifying both documents as real, I wrote about it in The Theory is Now a Conspiracy and Facts Don’t Lie released on September 10, 2009.
The question was obvious – Why TWO different DNC Obama certification documents, and why did one have proper certification of constitutional eligibility in it, while the other had that certification deleted?
The Obama camp had been using the defense that the DNC had properly vetted and certified Obama’s eligibility for months. Judge after judge had used that claim and the fact that Obama’s COLB (Certification of Live Birth) had been “Snoped – FactChecked – blogged and twittered” as “legal proof” that Obama was eligible for office, despite the very real fact that Obama has never released any authenticated proof on the subject.

Then we find out that the DNC did NOT certify Obama as eligible under Article II – Section I of the Constitution, in 49 of 50 states. The DNC had only filed such certification in the state of Hawaii, Obama’s alleged birth place. The other 49 states received a Certification of Nomination which did NOT certify Obama as constitutionally eligible for office.

http://12160.info/forum/topics/dnc-failed-to-...
humor

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

I really can't stay. Baby it's old outside. snowing.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It WAS funny.
...but some jerk here made a comment alluding to its racist intent, blah, blah, blah....
And THAT"S funny, too:]
They really need to lighten' up. They're going to get an ulcer.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> You mean Aunt Batty Lou's 'Sicko De Mayo racist joke.
Lighten' up. It will do you good.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
You are repeating yourself
Don't think so. You had a deja vu experience.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
No Katrina screw up !
Standing by a pile of debris that once was an elementary school, Barack Obama called the destruction caused by a tornado in Moore, Oklahoma, "hard to comprehend" vowing to provide long-term federal help in rebuilding.
The tornado, rated at the top of a five-step scale used to measure the vortex, killed 24 people – including seven children at the site Obama visited on Sunday, and caused a 17-mile-long corridor of destruction through the suburb of Oklahoma City, flattening entire blocks of homes, two schools and a hospital.
"Obviously the damage here is pretty hard to comprehend," the president said, standing amid the debris of an affected street. The visit to Moore was one in a series of responses to tragedies Obama has made in recent months, including the Boston Marathon bombings in April; the mass school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, in December; and the destruction that superstorm Sandy caused along the Jersey coastline in October.
"Whenever I come to an area that has been devastated by some natural disaster like this, I want to make sure that everyone understands that I am speaking on behalf of the entire country," said Obama, flanked by officials including the governor of Oklahoma, Mary Fallin. "Everywhere, fellow Americans are praying with you, they're thinking about you and they want to help. And I'm just a messenger here letting you know that you are not alone."
The Moore tornado was the most powerful of a spate of 76 twisters that hit 10 states from 18 May to 20 May, causing an estimated $2bn (£1.3bn) to $5bn in insured losses, according to Eqecat, a disaster modelling company. The tornado also injured 377 people.
While assuring that residents of the 1,200 homes that the storm destroyed would receive extended federal help, Obama also urged lawmakers to maintain funding for the training and equipment that emergency responders rely on in the aftermath of disasters.
"I know everybody in Congress cares deeply about what's happening and know that resources will be forthcoming when it comes to rebuilding," he said. "But remember that it's also the ongoing training and equipment, making sure those things are in place. We can't shortchange that kind of ongoing disaster response, we can't just wait until the disaster happens. That's how, in part, we're able to save a lot of lives."
Katrina and the tornado in Okalahoma are two completely different scenarios.

But I know it's hard for liberals to discern the obvious.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
No books dealing with United States History?
Yes, Michener's "Centennial" was one of my favorite historically based books. My favorite author is Herman Wouk and "War and Remembrance" my favorite of his works.

I have read a number of historical biographies and recently enjoyed O'Reilly's "Killing Lincoln".

Of course, I studied American History in college and taught American History to fifth graders, but those were textbooks.

John Grisham is the author whose books I've read more of but his plots usually center around the law and not history.

After reading for more than 40 years and a number of those years reading incessantly, I can't even recall all the titles or even some authors, but I'd know them if I heard them.

The books I've read over the years covers a pretty broad genre.

You?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Hey Fenris, I told you to knock it off. Why are you always insulting the ladies, lily, leosnana,..? You can't be that sexually repressed. Punch a hole in a Kinny's shoe box , toss in some wood excelsior and jam it in until you're relieved. It can't be that hard for lonely you.
This is a message board who knows who or what anyone is here.

The rules are simple -curse, rant, post crass things and you get back in turn.

The people you listed does all these things which takes them out of the "ladies" label into the asexual group with the above rules.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
They really need to lighten' up. They're going to get an ulcer.
The Progressives have become totally discombobulated.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
More to the point, Galt was comparing Obama to Hitler and Holder to Hitler's Justice Minister.
Just like Hitler, Obama has not abolished the Constitution, but just ignores it, considering it to be an obsolete white man's document.
I can't go that far - comparing Obama to Hitler.

Hitler was a madman of unprecedented proportions who single-handedly caused more misery, death and suffering to more people than any one person in perhaps all of history.

Obama is just a narcissist who desires control in much the way tyrants in the past have desired control by silencing the opposition and controlling the media and expanding government. Which is dangerous enough in itself.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>My post was accurate Carol, yours is twisted into a one of your lies.
"Copies" of classified documents removed in a leather tote/grip.
His own hand written notes in his pants/suit pockets.
Shoved down his pant's as the first poster stated is a lie.
Play troll games with someone else.
He pleaded guilty to the charges leveled against him. Does it matter how he stole the documents - of which the liberal media and liberals such as yourself never seem concerned about?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 837,861 - 837,880 of1,072,818
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min LRS 173,741
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 16 min 75 Scorpio 404
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min The Troll Stopper 48,695
Evergreen Park Man Facing Charges In South Side... 28 min wow 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 38 min Midlothian Composer 97,453
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,161
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr No Warming 45,547
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 9:07PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000