Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#912687 May 27, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey waxnut:
When carol gets her affordable care act insurance,
Can you give her a ride to the doctor?
That moldy stench needs a looky.
Have your "problem" looked at too.
We're all going to have moldy stench just waiting to see a nurse practitioner or a nurse's aid or a janitor wearing a white coat.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912688 May 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep dancing. Learning how to tap is difficult, but you'll get there eventually.
Keep up the remedial reading classes and someday you'll be able to read as well as me.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#912689 May 27, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
OK leftist phags, its time for today's English ebonics lesson. The word for today is "Bagdad".
Now, let's have Dewan use it in a sentence:
"I always wonderin what in da Bagdad use ta drink outta when he be sitting ona front porch."
How about "nag?" You know, like your mother?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#912690 May 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
The 9/11 Commission final report.
“The US government was utterly unprepared on Sept. 11, 2001, to protect the American people from al-Qaeda terrorists.” The report itself states,“We believe the 9/11 attacks revealed four kinds of failures: in imagination, policy, capabilities, and management.”
The report was much gentler on the Bush administration and rather than focus criticism on the Bush administration, the commission spread the blame broadly and evenly across two administrations, the FBI and Congress.”
Of course, liberals carefully select the facts they choose to believe.
lol! And yet in August 2001, Condi Rice claimed they were at 'battle stations."

Clearly bushie boy wasn't ready.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912691 May 27, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol posts as a republican and sees things through republican glasses.
Think President George W Bush is now too liberal for the present day Republican party.
President Ford seems to agree in recent comments.
Happy Memorial Day
Bob Dole agreed too. You have a happy Memorial Day too. Get the backyard grill fired up and the badminton net too. Does the local Fire Department and Ladies Auxiliary organize the carnival and fireworks display in your town too?

Orlando, FL

#912692 May 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The United States Army Corps of Engineers sound familiar Carol?
Fn moron!
Do state governments being responsible for the upkeep and maintenance of their own levees sound familiar, Realtime?

In the late 19th century, the state of Louisiana established several levee districts which were local organizations responsible for operating and maintaining the levees, embankments, seawalls, jetties, breakwaters and flood basins. The district and the Army Corps of Engineers share the costs.

I could call you a name and sound like a loser too, but I choose not to.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#912693 May 27, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot is not what democrats do. It's who they are...
It's the culture
Ah! You're talking like that 1930s German guy who hated jews!

Still trying to keep that program going I see!

Orlando, FL

#912694 May 27, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Keep up the remedial reading classes and someday you'll be able to read as well as me.
I could have been your teacher teaching you to read, sweetie pie.
Lincoln

United States

#912695 May 27, 2013
GRAND RAPIDS (WZZM)- Many dignitaries and notable names are in town this week to honor the 100th birthday of President Gerald R. Ford.

The Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum held a birthday tribute dinner Monday night. Former political speech writer Ben Stein, and White House correspondent Bob Schieffer were among the many in attendance.

The celebration continues Tuesday with a ribbon-cutting ceremony to debut the exhibition honoring President Ford's 100th birthday "Growing up Grand".
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#912697 May 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Corps of Engineers needs to allocate their budget where it will have the most effect.
Protecting New Orleans over the long term is a losing proposition no matter how much money is spent.
Better to spend the money where there is a chance of success.
Totally of topic__the Corps of Engineers are in charge of the Mississippi, the adjacent levees, Lake Ponchartrain and much muc more in Louisiana, there are Dutch Engineering groups and other subcontractors located in the area some for decades. All this bullsht has already been debunked pal.

BushCo came up way short on response to both Katrina the Storm and then again on the following levee collapses and flooding.

Orlando, FL

#912698 May 27, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Think President George W Bush is now too liberal for the present day Republican party.
Happy Memorial Day
First and foremost, I am a conservative who believes strongly in less government and fair taxes.

The Republican Party is the one of the only two with any influence who share my beliefs.

Not sure what you are.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#912699 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>republicans chose a worse response to deny that we need background checks that could have kept those illegal guns off the streets and out of the hands of criminals. Go figure.
Do you honestly believe that any of these weapons were bought legally?

Criminals selling guns to other criminals will not do background checks no matter how many laws you fools pass.

That's why they are criminals.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#912700 May 27, 2013
<quoted text>Go tell that one to RNC keynote speaker Louisiana Republican Governor Jindal.
Facts are facts regardless of politics.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912701 May 27, 2013
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY ALL!
We remember and pay tribute to the servicemembers who made the ultimate sacrifice.(shared CFPB Servicemember Affairs's photo.) https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#912702 May 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
O M Gosh
How old are you?:-)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#912703 May 27, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Memorial Day
Patrick's brain is as dead as President Ford.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#912704 May 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And yet in August 2001, Condi Rice claimed they were at 'battle stations."
Clearly bushie boy wasn't ready.
At least the Bush administration WAS at "battle stations".

Months before the attack, Clinton was being tried by a Grand Jury and lying his ass off being accused of sexual harrassment involving a subordinate while governor of Arkansas and embarrassing himself for lying to the country and to his family about getting BJs in the Oval Office on the taxpayer dime.

I'll take "battle stations" any day. Clinton is excused though, I know. His sex life was his personal business.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#912705 May 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
We're all going to have moldy stench just waiting to see a nurse practitioner or a nurse's aid or a janitor wearing a white coat.
That is the real problem with Obamacare.

If you are ill and don't receive treatment from a Medical doctor, then you have been denied medical care.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912706 May 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Luckily for me you were not.:-D I had real teachers dedicated to their craft and students.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#912707 May 27, 2013
<quoted text> Bob Dole agreed too. You have a happy Memorial Day too. Get the backyard grill fired up and the badminton net too. Does the local Fire Department and Ladies Auxiliary organize the carnival and fireworks display in your town too?
Another fool whose brain is as dead as President Ford.

Where is your thermostat set, you climate change hypocrite?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
daughter/father appropriate physical contact (Mar '12) 17 min WOW 16
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 27 min Frijoles 71,064
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Maude 181,842
abby 12-21 1 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-21 1 hr PEllen 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 49,224
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMerde 51,255
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:07 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:07AM