Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#912430 May 26, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>"SAN FRANCISCO — The star performer during and after October's killer earthquake here was the Bay Area Rapid Transit's 71.5-mile automated rail system. Riders in a BART train passing through the system's 3.6-mile tube under San Francisco Bay, at the moment the 7.1 Richter scale quake struck, felt scarcely a tremor.
BART engineers, armed with spotlights and flashlights, checked every structure on the system. The damage they discovered, on a system consciously designed to withstand an earthquake as massive as San Francisco's legendary 1906 upheaval, was largely cosmetic. The seismic joint at the Oakland end of the trans-bay tube had shifted three-quarters of an inch - a fraction of its four-inch design tolerance." Check this out: http://articles.philly.com/1990-01-15/news/25...
A study dated September 14, 2010 shows that along with some Bay Area freeways, some of BART's overhead structures could be extensively damaged and potentially collapse in the event of a major earthquake, which is highly likely to happen in the Bay Area within the next thirty years. But that's fine, liberals can take their chances.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#912431 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>No,'efficient urban design' is a common enough term in the construction trades and if you were at all experienced in the field then you'd easily recognize its meaning. http://www.youtube.com/watch...
OK, Little Miss Pollyanna.

Lapeer, MI

#912432 May 26, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, trayvon was a homicidal thug in the making. That comment by odumbo ("if I had a son...") may have been the dumbest comment I've ever heard a politician make.
The Jerk-In-Chief could have just as stupidly said "If I had a son, he would ACT just like Trayvon".

Then, I would believe the azzhole for the very first time.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#912433 May 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Renewables are only a stopgap measure. A supplement. They can never replace mainstream energy sources and never will. But they warm the cockles of innocent, child-like Liberals and are powerful political tools for monsters like the Magic Negro.
Renewables cannot stand on their own and can only exist inside of ANY marketplace with the use of subsidies. This is where the hanky-panky comes in. NY Times headlines might say "Solar Is Now Cheaper Than Coal" and little Liberals squeak and jump for joy.
But, being heavily subsidized, those little Liberals already paid for that Solar hidden in their paychecks, grocery bills, utility bills, Income Tax and, knowing the thieving bas turd in the WH, probably inside of Obamacare, too.
This shell-game of cheap renewables is a vicious one, too, because the Magic Negro buys off people inside the industry and so he has legions of demons within. GM sucks the Magic Negro and the Magic Negro now has GM clamoring for more Solar. Power comes in two forms here: Energy and Politics. The Magic Negro wants both. The gates of Hell are swinging wildly lately.
There are three ways toward an energy solution: 1.) Produce more Energy 2.) Use less Energy 3.) Both
We can make a cellphone that uses just enough energy to keep the user from getting brain cancer and make cell-tower technology more sensitive to weak signals but there are lower limits here.
We still can't run a loaded subway train from 2-volt sunbeams and we'll never be hydraulically stamping out steel or forging car engine blocks from a Windmill. Ain't gonna happen.
We need game-changing research into Energy - what it is, how to get it and do it cleanly. So far, we're just feeding the Magic Negro's friends.
You sound like a whale oil kind of guy.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912434 May 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
We understand that simple physics is "gobbledygook rhetorical bunkum" to the likes of you.
How would you know? You're named after a kooky character in a science fiction novel by Ayn Rand based on pseudo-capitalist principles that have long been proved debunked by real economists.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912436 May 26, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>no you moron-they have earthquakes. You can't have mass transit when you have tremors everyday of the year. Geez liberals are loons. Shake it up.
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>A study dated September 14, 2010 shows that along with some Bay Area freeways, some of BART's overhead structures could be extensively damaged and potentially collapse in the event of a major earthquake, which is highly likely to happen in the Bay Area within the next thirty years. But that's fine, liberals can take their chances.
However, it does debunk your earlier crappy notion that 'mass transit can't exist in areas of frequent tremor activity' Do you want to apologize ,like a decent chap, for calling someone on an earlier reply- post of yours an 'idiot'?---you're the 'idiot' and intellectually shallow if you don't.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#912437 May 26, 2013
Political Vel Craft

Veil Of Politics

http://politicalvelcraft.org/2013/04/20/waco-...

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912438 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>
You retardedporchmunkey; he has so much money that 10-20 grand here or there is like pocket change.....
Yeah, how 'generous' of Dubya not to charge our soldiers More. Not!:-D

Lapeer, MI

#912439 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>No,'efficient urban design' is a common enough term in the construction trades and if you were at all experienced in the field then you'd easily recognize its meaning. http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Try to hold back your AADD for a second and Focus, Jimmy!

http://www.keepersoftheblueridge.com/environm...

http://wind-power-problems.org/

Now...as you were - prone, naked and singing children's songs to the Magic Negro....

Lapeer, MI

#912440 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>How would you know? You're named after a kooky character in a science fiction novel by Ayn Rand based on pseudo-capitalist principles that have long been proved debunked by real economists.
There it is again!

"Debunked"!!!!!

Hilarious. You guys all picked up that word at the ACORN Summer Camp, right?

Lapeer, MI

#912441 May 26, 2013
<quoted text><quoted text>However, it does debunk your earlier crappy notion that 'mass transit can't exist in areas of frequent tremor activity' Do you want to apologize ,like a decent chap, for calling someone on an earlier reply- post of yours an 'idiot'?---you're the 'idiot' and intellectually shallow if you don't.
There it is again!

"Debunk"!!!!!

Is that where everyone jumps out from their bunk in the morning?

Hilarious. You guys all picked up that word at the ACORN Summer Camp, right?

Liberals use too many codewords:]

Lapeer, MI

#912442 May 26, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a whale oil kind of guy.
You could swallow a Sperm Whale and not blink an eye doing it..

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912443 May 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! This almost sounds like Bush-Bashing.
When you spill milk, do you cry over it?
What Karma is trying to explain to you with logic and a keen historical perspective has been well-documented . See here-->Who Killed The Electric Car? Documentary about GM killing of the electric car. It has been here since '96 but they killed it off.

If you believe in conspiracy theories: here's a real one for ya.
http://youtu.be/nsJAlrYjGz8

Lapeer, MI

#912445 May 26, 2013
<quoted text> Is this from your fantasy science fiction book that you've been hiding under your mattress since the 8th grade? You expect us to give you a pass on your gobbledygook rhetorical bunkum without links or logical argumentation. Proof -positive that conservative tea party kooks don't like no stinking facts.
Come back after you've been educated and not brainwashed.

There IS a difference. Learn it.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#912446 May 26, 2013
Move along/nothing to see here...and you know someone by the company they keep...

"May 26, 2013 (CHICAGO)(WLS)-- At least 17 people have been shot over the Memorial Day weekend, and six of them died."

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story...

Lapeer, MI

#912447 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>What Karma is trying to explain to you with logic and a keen historical perspective has been well-documented . See here-->Who Killed The Electric Car? Documentary about GM killing of the electric car. It has been here since '96 but they killed it off.
If you believe in conspiracy theories: here's a real one for ya.
http://youtu.be/nsJAlrYjGz8
So then why is GM promoting the hell out of Electric Cars that it is building today?

That video is about as old as Diesel motorcycles.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912448 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Its possible you might be the most cetarded runt on Topix (and that's sayin a lot). How many times do I have to explain to you leftist phags how how hughesnet sattelite works?
Hey Fenris, I told you to knock it off. Why are you always insulting the ladies, lily, leosnana,..? You can't be that sexually repressed. Punch a hole in a Kinny's shoe box , toss in some wood excelsior and jam it in until you're relieved. It can't be that hard for lonely you.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#912449 May 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to hold back your AADD for a second and Focus, Jimmy!
http://www.keepersoftheblueridge.com/environm...
http://wind-power-problems.org/
Now...as you were - prone, naked and singing children's songs to the Magic Negro....
!!!!>NIMBY<!!!!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912450 May 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Come back after you've been educated and not brainwashed.
There IS a difference. Learn it.
Come back with some logic and links after you learned the art of stating a logical argument. I suggest W. V. O. Quine:“Students of the heavens are separable into astronomers and astrologers as readily as are the minor domestic ruminants into sheep and goats, but the separation of philosophers into sages and cranks seems to be more sensitive to frames of reference.”
&#8213; W.V.O. Quine
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#912451 May 26, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>or give Palestine 800 million dollars, not once or twice but three times. Hey how about we give Egypt a few billion they hate us too. How can a state not afford a few shelters...get those democrats off their cell phones-that would save 2.3 billion a year--there's your few thousand for a few shelters. Boom. done.
That was a Republican infested red state school super quoted in the news this week from Oklahoma:

"We can't afford tornado shelters in the schools."

But Republicans CAN AFFORD a tax cut for BILLIONAIRES? During war no less.

Thanks red GOP ffffcckkkkk ups!

You killed some kids. 2 schools: direct hit by an ef5! No shelters. Kids dead at their school.

Every Oklahoma citizen should file murder charges against the "we can't afford it" REPUBLICAN OFFICIALS.

(how can you losers stand with these lying pukes?)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 9 min Foster 20
Rattlesnake Logic 18 min little boy blue 20
Amy 10-24 34 min edogxxx 2
Abby 10-24 40 min edogxxx 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 44 min JOEL 70,100
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 49 min wojar 179,387
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 53 min KiMare 50,624
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]