Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Lincoln

United States

#912356 May 26, 2013
Breaking News from the George W Bush administration
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you're still wrong.
Berger admitted that twice during 2003, he knowingly removed classified documents regarding the government's anti-terror efforts and notes from the National Archives Annex in College Park, Md., by putting the papers in his jacket, HIS PANTS and in a leather case.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#912357 May 26, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, that's right. we don't need no 'stinking facts'*:-/(sarcasm) LOL
The "facts" ARE that Obama hasn't stopped lying since the day he started campaigning for the presidency the FIRST time!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lincoln

United States

#912358 May 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Moochelle would never let Hillary get on top.
Galt's racism rises like a turd in the toilet

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#912359 May 26, 2013
<quoted text> Actually, New York City , because of its more efficient urban design features, like being close to mass transit systems, less exurban sprawl, etc. uses energy with less waste then Phoenix , Miami , or any other large , overdeveloped Sun Belt city of comparable size and population density. So, New York's lesser energy needs means they'll pay less than someone living in the Sun Belt.
Why not use Chicago as a model of mass transit. Every year they lose money and declare a doomsday scenario--and then the tax payers have to pay more. Why is that?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#912360 May 26, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
No Katrina screw up !
... Obama also urged lawmakers to maintain funding for the training and equipment that emergency responders rely on in the aftermath of disasters.
"I know everybody in Congress cares deeply about what's happening and know that resources will be forthcoming when it comes to rebuilding," he said. "But remember that it's also the ongoing training and equipment, making sure those things are in place. We can't shortchange that kind of ongoing disaster response, we can't just wait until the disaster happens. That's how, in part, we're able to save a lot of lives."
I listened to Sen Tom Coburn, who voted against aid for Sandy victims because the bill included funding FEMA for future disasters.

he would rather have Congress allocate funds for disasters after they happen. "we should fund for the emergencies at hand" (paraphrase)

gee, besides the fact that the equipment and training has to occur before its needed, Congress can't get anything done in a year, how are they going react quickly enough.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#912361 May 26, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama meets this week with a Republican who might try to replace him: New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.
The two men who got along so famously in the immediate aftermath of Hurricane Sandy in October right at the end of the presidential campaign will tour recovery efforts along the Jersey Shore on Tuesday.
is O'bama ever at the White House. What is he campaigning for now? Photo-op of the year?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#912362 May 26, 2013
<quoted text> You just proved Hillary was right. Showing the 'clip over and over' will sink the GOP in 2014 and 2016. It clearly shows a very frustrated smart and strong Secretary of State Hillary Clinton being berated by republican congressmen for having the temerity to ask Congress why they voted to cut spending for embassy security that could have saved our U S Ambassador and the other people who died in the Benghazi attacks.
According to the testimonies of the whistleblowers which were so compelling they blew the scandal wide open again, she lied through her teeth under oath.

Yes, she did look frustrated.

Yes, she did look annoyed she might lose her last chance at the presidency by being put on the spot and having no logical answers.

But smart and strong? No.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#912363 May 26, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
There was nothing to screw up. There weren't people carrying weapons and looting or a liberal governor denying the federal government permission (by law) to send in an armed National Guard.
Which is the only thing that delayed a rescue.
A liberal mayor not evacuating his citizens when dozens of school buses sat empty in a parking lot may have contributed to a tragedy that could have been avoided as well.
Just in case you didn't realize it, New Orleans wasn't the only place where Katrina hit.

The biggest single factor that could have prevented the tragedy, besides not having the Crawford Tx village idiot in the Oval Office, would have been not to have a Dressage Judge running FEMA

buty that's just a guess

BTW are you gonna blame that on a Democratic Congress too?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#912364 May 26, 2013
<quoted text> Of course, you're missing the point. At first, you claimed that it was a 'lie' that Oklahoma's freshman Tea Party representatives came begging for government aid after they voted down aid to New Jersey Sandy victims. And , I showed you it was true. Now you argue a different reason---the bill was 'loaded with pork'(another lie) Stop lying and look at the issue objectively. The Oklahoma Congressmen objected to Government aid for Superstorm Sandy victims because they argued that the Government shouldn't 'spend money that they don't have'--government should offset the aid money with cuts to other less needful funding(like cuts in the pork projects and special interests subsidies(oil subsidy)Obama and the democrats agreed with that in the Aid for Superstorm Sandy catastrophic climate change victims and Inhofe still vetoed it. But, now he's claiming government aid to the Oklahoma tornado victims was 'different'. How different?
You are hearing voices again. Most people follow point A to point B to point C in their arguments but you hop backyard fences, go down rabbit holes, climb through trash cans, come out in Timbuktu and claim to have made a statement.

WTH are you talking about? I said something was a lie? I said something was loaded with pork?

When I give you directions to the Party Store, you hear Tolstoy's War and Peace in its entirety. You then come back from the Party Store and accuse me of lying about the price of Baseball Cards.

You are nuts, crazy, berserk and Liberal.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#912365 May 26, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Why not use Chicago as a model of mass transit. Every year they lose money and declare a doomsday scenario--and then the tax payers have to pay more. Why is that?
better yet, use LA as a model for mass transit. Oh yeah, its non existent, because in the 20s & 30s big oil and automotive companies brought up all the mass transit commuter trains and dismantled them. The goal, make LA dependent on oil and cars

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#912366 May 26, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Excuses just like that 1930's German guy.
You people have a lot in common.
You have but one foot in reality, Dood.

The other is stuck up your butt.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#912367 May 26, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>is O'bama ever at the White House. What is he campaigning for now? Photo-op of the year?
Red States:

Like Oklahoma:

"We cant afford tornado shelters in schools"

But give a billionaire $50 million dollars in tax cuts?

SURE! NO PROBLEM.

kids are dead!

YOU voted for these sleazeballs!

Elmont, Long Island NY

#912368 May 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are hearing voices again. Most people follow point A to point B to point C in their arguments but you hop backyard fences, go down rabbit holes, climb through trash cans, come out in Timbuktu and claim to have made a statement.
WTH are you talking about? I said something was a lie? I said something was loaded with pork?
When I give you directions to the Party Store, you hear Tolstoy's War and Peace in its entirety. You then come back from the Party Store and accuse me of lying about the price of Baseball Cards.
You are nuts, crazy, berserk and Liberal.
WHAT PORK?

please cite what was funded and the amount that you considered pork in the Sandy relief act.

I'm guessing you are just repeating what your programmers at Fox news told you to say and don't have a clue as to what the relief act funded

POLLY WANT A CRACKER

Lapeer, MI

#912369 May 26, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for confirming cons think dying is funny... unless it serves their political purpose!
People like you who go around constantly thanking everybody can't be taken seriously. Seriously, Suckass.

The only time I take death seriously is when it happens to good people. That's why I laugh at you and the ....yellow custard flowing from a dead dog's eye....

Elmont, Long Island NY

#912370 May 26, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the testimonies of the whistleblowers which were so compelling they blew the scandal wide open again, she lied through her teeth under oath.
Yes, she did look annoyed she might lose her last chance at the presidency by being put on the spot and having no logical answers.
What testimony was untruthful???

You know two highly respected men investigated the affair, and gave Hillary a clean bill of health.

But hey, why deal with facts
Lincoln

United States

#912371 May 26, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You are enjoying the 4th Clinton Administration at the moment.
Bill Clintons campaigning helped President Obama win reelection.

Orlando, FL

#912372 May 26, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
Breaking News from the George W Bush administration
<quoted text>
It's documented. But does it really matter how Berger got those stolen documents concerning 9/11 under the Clinton administration out of the archives?

You and Realtime think if he had put them in a leather bag, it changes everything.

You can see why many of us criticize the liberal mentality.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#912373 May 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You have but one foot in reality, Dood.
The other is stuck up your butt.
How odd that you don't have a point.

I guess you aren't like most people like you claimed!
Lincoln

United States

#912374 May 26, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's documented. But does it really matter how Berger got those stolen documents concerning 9/11 under the Clinton administration out of the archives?
You and Realtime think if he had put them in a leather bag, it changes everything.
You can see why many of us criticize the liberal mentality.
You are wandering, have allegations with no proof and are a republican.

the last can be excused :-)

Orlando, FL

#912375 May 26, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Just in case you didn't realize it, New Orleans wasn't the only place where Katrina hit.
The biggest single factor that could have prevented the tragedy, besides not having the Crawford Tx village idiot in the Oval Office, would have been not to have a Dressage Judge running FEMA
buty that's just a guess
BTW are you gonna blame that on a Democratic Congress too?
The biggest thing that could have avoided the tragedy is a responsible state government reinforcing the levees they knew could not withstand a hurricane 5 Katrina long before it happened and choosing to spend the money elsewhere.

You can't blame just anyone except those who are really to blame.

Sorry. But that's cowardly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Breams 178,041
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min mdbuilder 46,649
Abby 9-18 22 min PEllen 6
Amy 9-18 31 min Mister Tonka 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 36 min TRD 68,475
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 44 min prince calyobamawaby 4,029
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 48 min Blwlgo 1,926
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 98,227
Amy 9-16 11 hr Zap Brannigan 55
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••