Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912164 May 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The only gun safety needed is to get the violent criminals off the street, permanently.
In California, Governor Moonbeam turns them loose.
So does Tea Party conservative 'Moonbeam' Governor Haley Barbour.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#912165 May 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
For taxes if declared to not be tax-exempt, you senile old fool.
Why would a bunch of old fks standing around btchn about gubmint while Lloyd Marcus sings "we are the tea" need a tax exemption???

Seriously!

The old fools are already gonna vote for the Republican so what's the need for passing the hat or setting up Paypal accounts if it's not for the free money?

You don't really understands how these nonprofits work do you dummy?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#912166 May 26, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
History is the past, pork puddle. Hang on to it if you like, I'm movin fwd.....:-)
lol! Of course son. After all, moving forward is the only way for you to make things up! You'd look pretty silly trying to show how bushie boy wmd's wouldn't you?

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912167 May 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush Hosts 2nd Day Of Bike Ride For Veterans
May 24, 2013 11:54 AM
CRAWFORD (AP)— Former President George W. Bush is hosting the second day of a 100-kilometer mountain bike ride at his Central Texas ranch for military members wounded in Iraq and Afghanistan.
This is the ---third year for Bush--- to host the Warrior 100K. Last year the ride was held at Palo Duro Canyon State Park, with the previous year’s ride in the Big Bend region of West Texas.
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/05/24/bush-hosts...
EAT my dust ya LYING pUnk!
Hopefully; retired Bush43 will break his neck and be in traction for months. Then, maybe he might be able to feel the same kind of pain and suffering of our brave wounded and dead American soldiers (and their families and loved ones) who he sent to a senseless and utterly useless war in Iraq..
N9RSY

Höst, Germany

#912168 May 26, 2013
My Name is Daniel Churovich Im Caucasian
and I live at 331 Eastland Avenue
in Ripley Tenn my zip is 38063

I dearly love my president and if you agree
please email me, I also A devoted Ham Operator
and can be found on 40 meters on 7.200 mhz
My Call is N9RSY

Also here is my picture, come see me if you can.
we can talk about our great president.

http://files.qrz.com/y/n9rsy/003A_1_2_.jpg
Liberals are the best.

. please feel free to call me at home at Seven Three one four one nine twenty one twenty six or my cell at Seven three one tree two six seven nine five five and we can discuss politics and the great president we have as our commander and chief.

Dan

Liberal Democrat Forever!!!!
Dan

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#912169 May 26, 2013
Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you spent all night typing every idiotic thing that stumbled into your empty head. Three pages of whining.
Does FOX have you so frightened that you can't sleep at night?
You make a lot of childish observations and they're all cute.

In ten years, you can make grownup observations.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912170 May 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Jean, it's not nice for old Jewish ladies to talk that way.
It's not nice of you to slander your elders even when you don't know who you are talking to.

Lapeer, MI

#912171 May 26, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Bad big news if you are concerned about global warming. We're not trying to make more oil no matter how expensive it costs;we're trying to use less of it because of the damaging effect it has had on the natural environmental .You and Aunt Bettie Lou think that its 'good' news that mankind has found a way to bankrupt the entire planet into oblivion quicker.
This guy is trying to use LESS oil while cleaning up the environment.

Meanwhile, you are wasting the Earth's resources posting nonsense.
With every bite you consume at the table, you are wasting Earth's resources.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912172 May 26, 2013
N9RSY wrote:
My Name is Daniel Churovich Im Caucasian
and I live at 331 Eastland Avenue
in Ripley Tenn my zip is 38063
I dearly love my president and if you agree
please email me, I also A devoted Ham Operator
and can be found on 40 meters on 7.200 mhz
My Call is N9RSY
Also here is my picture, come see me if you can.
we can talk about our great president.
http://files.qrz.com/y/n9rsy/003A_1_2_.jpg
Liberals are the best.
. please feel free to call me at home at Seven Three one four one nine twenty one twenty six or my cell at Seven three one tree two six seven nine five five and we can discuss politics and the great president we have as our commander and chief.
Dan
Liberal Democrat Forever!!!!
Dan
What's your 'handle', Sparky?:-D

Lapeer, MI

#912173 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>You just want everyone else to be as unemployed as you are;loser.
Misery loves company so much that they formed into a political party - Democrats.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#912174 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>YOU watch the video clip:[Hillary CLINTON: "With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans! Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night decided to go kill some Americans?! What difference at this point does it make?! It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again. "]
Watch the clip:http://www.youtube.com/wa tch?v=nPal5FfBaaEXX&featur e=player_embedded
The lying sack-o-shit Hillary said "Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night decided to go kill some Americans?!"

The fact is that it was neither, but instead a coordinated terrorist attack.

Benghazi makes all the difference in the world, because Obama lied to corrupt the Presidential election.

Lapeer, MI

#912175 May 26, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sanctity of life only extends to an unborn fetus. It certainly doesn't extend to those who've died because they couldn't get medical care. it doesn't extend to those who've died because big insurance refused to cover treatment or dropped them when they became ill. It doesn't bother you that the US has a higher infant mortality rate than any other major industrial nation and even Cuba.
Just when have anyone's right to worship been suppressed Carol? Any citizen in this country can believe and worship in whatever manner they want or not participate in religion at all. You can put a religious display in your front yard or on church property or any private property for that matter but not on property that is owned by and supported by taxpayers to advance your own particular beliefs.
Marriage is at its core a civil contract that confers obligations and rights to those that choose to enter into it. All citizens are entitled to these rights under the 14th Amendment to the Constitution. You don't have the right to deny people rights based on your own personal beliefs.
Let's face it Carol, all major media outlets are corporate owned and will slant news to benefit their owners. For a Foxbot like you to demand fair-minded coverage is a laugh. Fox has been the propaganda arm of the GOP for years.
Just how does either the government manage your personal affairs Carol? It certainly doesn't manage mine. I do have to follow the rules such as speed limits, pay what I owe in taxes and not do anything that adversely affects other people but aside from that you and I are pretty much free do whatever we want. You for instance are perfectly free to spew the nonsense that you do every day and I am free to dispute you on it.
No one is proposing anything that would prevent a law abiding citizen to own a firearm Carol but we should make it a lot harder for criminals and those judged to be mentally unstable to get them. That being said this whole idea that a gun in the home makes it safer is ridiculous. A gun in the home is used exponentially more often to kill a family member than to thwart an intruder.
You're the one who should grow a brain Carol, all the nonsense is coming from you.
You are also free to make a fool of yourself, a right you exercise daily and with vigor.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#912176 May 26, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
She's an ACTUAL female, believe it or not. I know most leftists ARE trannys, but not this time....:-)
Damn. Always thought Demos/Tenzing was a man.

Lapeer, MI

#912177 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>you think that its right for an armed adult male to kill an unarmed child over a piece of candy.
Candy?

Child?

Gee. You and PeeDePoop both exercise that precious right to make fools of yourselves, don't you?

Pigeons of a feather.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#912178 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>Repeating lies don't add up to the truth. It never has in any alternative universe but your own crackpot one.
Congressman Issa will expose the corruption of the Obama Regime.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#912179 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>It's not nice of you to slander your elders even when you don't know who you are talking to.
Galt is in his 80's, claims to have been in Korea. These retardicans dont' have any respect for anything or anyone

Lapeer, MI

#912180 May 26, 2013
<quoted text> I'm stating a factual conclusion from a poll result that 95% of Americans think that the republicans rummaging around finding "scandals" in 'Benghazi, the IRS ,and the 'DOJ U S judge-approved warranted spying on the AP and a Fox reporter' are politically motivated wasteful fishing expeditions to avoid doing any work with the democrats on solving some of the nation's real problems such as gun violence, failing schools, a overseas war, catastrophic climate change, and the massive loss of ecosystem public goods and services worldwide.
And, of course, you supply a link showing us so.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#912181 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>No fool like a denier fool. All the conservative tea party groups who applied for the tax exempt status were approved with only slight delays of a few weeks to a couple months.
Horsecrap.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#912182 May 26, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
If the congress passes and the president signs a bill that takes action to correct court concerns about a law and the new bill stands they have in effect over turned the court.
Peace
KMA
You f*cking moron, the bill the SC said was unconstitutional is still unconstitutional.

To get around the court's concerns they would heed the court & make appropriate changes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#912183 May 26, 2013
<quoted text> So does Tea Party conservative 'Moonbeam' Governor Haley Barbour.
Haley Barbour is a partner in a Jackson MS law firm, not the Governor.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min rabbee yehoshooah... 70,995
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guru 181,755
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 2 hr LOL 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 4 hr Le Duped 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr market indicators 98,836
How long to do this? 4 hr Jako Hondasaki 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info