Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
837,321 - 837,340 of 1,079,099 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#911882
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be crude and vulgar. You're giving away your low station in life.
To Knee-Pad Brigade members like you, truth is always crude and vulgar.

You far more prefer sweet, refined and processed lies that the Chef Magic Negro serves up hot - like sh it-on-a-shingle.

An Epicurean Delight for Toothless Wonders like you:]
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#911883
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Engrish is your third language, I see.
First, is Pig Latin and 2nd is Liberalish.
Work up the ladder:}
Well I never said 'Engrish' is my third language son.

But clearly, it's your first!
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#911884
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Internal Revenue Service officials in Washington and at least two other offices were involved in the targeting of non-profit groups seeking tax-exempt status, making clear the effort reached well beyond the branch in Cincinnati, into President Obama administration since 2011 that was initially blamed, according to documents obtained by The Associated Press..

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#911885
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time, turn the book right-side up.
Trying to impress your spouse and neighbors doesn't count, Doodette.
That reminds me of a little red haired feller I once had the pleasure of spending some "learning to read" time with. The first time we began upon that endeavour, the book in front of us, I will never forget. Little red haired, freckled fellers being little red haired freckled fellers and all ANYway, the youngin' proceeded to "read to me" his assigned lesson from the classroom that day. I still get a chuckle...oooh he was just soo slick, telling me the story he'd remebered from earlier in the day, that he knew went with the pictures. I let him go right on with his slickness...till ohhh...about the second page or third page, then the pencil and place holder line reader holder got laid down lol.

Ahhahahahaha lil red haired feller, at least can read some today, and still remembers well... bless his little heart lol.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#911886
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're being lazy like Carol, you disappoint me.
Someone who doesn't read all sources but picks just one they don't like and then harps on it incessantly without even commenting on the context of the topic reported by the other sources is lazy.

Someone who claimed Fox coined the term "fiscal cliff" ad nauseum and had to be proven wrong with half a dozen sources is lazy.

Someone who insisted Obama was not on the golf course just hours before the raid on bin Laden's compound and was proven wrong with numerous sources is lazy.

Someone who had to be convinced there was a "stand down" order at Benghazi with proof from a liberal source, no less, is lazy.

I believe all of the above is you.

Careful who you call lazy.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#911887
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>, but there's a dress code; stilettos optional with a cocktail dress.
It's the culture...
Of bunyons LOL
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#911888
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well I never said 'Engrish' is my third language son.
But clearly, it's your first!
It does seem like only yesterday when Monica was crawling around the Clinton White House on her hands and knees, putting and stuffing things in her mouth you idiot. How about you??
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#911889
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Who said I was anywhere, not I. Get out more and join your fellow Americans in celebrating Memorial Day. I'll even buy you a drink at Christophers dance club. Ask for Terry. Two fingers or a double shot? Come barefoot if you want, but there's a dress code; stilettos optional with a cocktail dress.
It's the culture...
Happy long week end Florida lol

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

(did you see the rather momentarily intriguing shark picture link?)
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#911890
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

The truth is idiot democrats want Government to be their tool to enforce "Progressive" conformity, and if people truly understood the roots of liberalism, it would scare the living shit out of them.

http://www.blackgenocide.org/sanger.html

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#911891
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who doesn't read all sources but picks just one they don't like and then harps on it incessantly without even commenting on the context of the topic reported by the other sources is lazy.
Someone who claimed Fox coined the term "fiscal cliff" ad nauseum and had to be proven wrong with half a dozen sources is lazy.
Someone who insisted Obama was not on the golf course just hours before the raid on bin Laden's compound and was proven wrong with numerous sources is lazy.
Someone who had to be convinced there was a "stand down" order at Benghazi with proof from a liberal source, no less, is lazy.
I believe all of the above is you.
Careful who you call lazy.
Yeah, cause sometimes that's like a major CAULDRON (of witches brew) calling a little ol' harmless TEA kettle black for sure LOL.

I think Realtime is related to that shark thingy creature lol.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#911892
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who doesn't read all sources but picks just one they don't like and then harps on it incessantly without even commenting on the context of the topic reported by the other sources is lazy.
Someone who claimed Fox coined the term "fiscal cliff" ad nauseum and had to be proven wrong with half a dozen sources is lazy.
Someone who insisted Obama was not on the golf course just hours before the raid on bin Laden's compound and was proven wrong with numerous sources is lazy.
Someone who had to be convinced there was a "stand down" order at Benghazi with proof from a liberal source, no less, is lazy.
I believe all of the above is you.
Careful who you call lazy.
"Fluff fluff"... Carol, is muh hemline on straight?:-)
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#911893
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy Florida! How's the weather been? Little on the cool side here still yet!
Weather is great. 50's for you. All is well here. I support and help the needy. I still oppose funding lazy liberals.

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#911895
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Florida wrote:
The truth is idiot democrats want Government to be their tool to enforce "Progressive" conformity, and if people truly understood the roots of liberalism, it would scare the living shit out of them.
http://www.blackgenocide.org/sanger.html
It's the culture...
And Jefferson forced us to endure the sometimes nonsensical ramblings of the LLC system...thankfully that of which is pretty much only found in the antebellums of the LOC these days lol.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#911897
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Obama administration and IRS faces class action lawsuit over theft of 60 million medical records

The Internal Revenue Service is facing a class action lawsuit over allegations that it improperly accessed and stole the health records of some 10 million Americans, including medical records of all California state judges.

According to a report by Courthousenews.com , an unnamed HIPAA-covered entity in California is suing the IRS, alleging that some 60 million medical records from 10 million patients were stolen by 15 IRS agents. The personal health information seized on March 11, 2011, included psychological counseling, gynecological counseling, sexual/drug treatment and other medical treatment data.

http://www.healthcareitnews.com/news/irs-face...

Obama should apologize for knowingly IRS targeting...

Obama continues to further eroded public trust in government and his administration.

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#911898
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Weather is great. 50's for you. All is well here. I support and help the needy. I still oppose funding lazy liberals.
It's the culture...
Otay..that workeths, I like sweaters lol.

I still oppose funding slacker-on-purpose with no good reason libuhrultics too, ah don't believe in starving anyone out though-especially NOT for the sake of greeds gain!!

Bless your heart (66 here today-and a little on the damp side, thus the tad bit of chill!)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#911899
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well I never said 'Engrish' is my third language son.
But clearly, it's your first!
No...*I* said Engrish is your third language.

See? You are confused.

Draw some Dental Floss through your ears and dislodge that humungous food particle behind your eyes.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#911900
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
That reminds me of a little red haired feller I once had the pleasure of spending some "learning to read" time with. The first time we began upon that endeavour, the book in front of us, I will never forget. Little red haired, freckled fellers being little red haired freckled fellers and all ANYway, the youngin' proceeded to "read to me" his assigned lesson from the classroom that day. I still get a chuckle...oooh he was just soo slick, telling me the story he'd remebered from earlier in the day, that he knew went with the pictures. I let him go right on with his slickness...till ohhh...about the second page or third page, then the pencil and place holder line reader holder got laid down lol.
Ahhahahahaha lil red haired feller, at least can read some today, and still remembers well... bless his little heart lol.
Kids have a talent for creating joy, don't they?
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#911901
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

class-action lawsuit against the IRS and Obama administration, seeks damages for discrimination, cites 'intensive and intrusive scrutiny' in tax-exemption of non-profit process...

The class Action lawsuit, filed in U.S. District Court in Cincinnati, seeks the certification of a class action, which could open the floodgates for as many as 300 other non-profit groups to join the legal effort.

The Tea Party will they take Obama and the IRS, and this entire rotten administration, to the cleaners..

Obama should apologize for knowingly IRS targeting...

Obama continues to further eroded public trust in government and his administration.

It's the culture...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#911902
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

The following blog website thought Bush was a horrible president.

But thinks Obama is worse. Make up your own mind whether you agree with the website or not:

Income inequality has increased more under Obama than under Bush.

Under Obama, the richest Americans have captured more than 100% of all income gains.

Liberal Nobel prize economist Joseph Stiglitz said in 2009 that Obama’s toxic asset plan “amounts to robbery of the American people”.

While everyone knows about the $700 billion “Tarp” bailout which started under Bush, a top banking analyst puts the current bailouts under Obama at more than $780 billion each year.

Obama has prosecuted fewer financial crimes than President Reagan, Clinton or either of the Bush presidents.

Obama has prosecuted more whistleblowers than all other presidents combined.

In March 2010, AP documented that – under Obama – 17 major agencies were 50 percent more likely to deny freedom of information requests than under Bush.

A new AP investigation published last week shows that the Obama administration has recently become more secretive than ever.

Obama is spying on Americans more widely than Bush. The former head of the National Security Agency’s global digital data gathering program, William Binney, says that the pervasiveness of spying under Obama has only “gotten worse”.

Under Obama, the agency which decides who should be killed by drone is the same agency which spies on all Americans.

Obama has dramatically escalated the use of drone assassinations which are creating many more terrorists than they are killing. He’s actually underestimating damage from the program as drones have become the number 1 recruiting tool for Al Qaeda.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/03/obama-...

Just happened to come across it. Take it or leave it.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#911903
May 25, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Kids have a talent for creating joy, don't they?
Yes, along with all the other stuff they can create and learn, they too, can certainly create that as well :-)!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-24 12 min Mister Tonka 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,515
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min Terry rigsby 48,868
Abby 7-24 1 hr RACE 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,899
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr KrisChristie 1,856
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 68,368
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,516
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••