Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
837,301 - 837,320 of 1,100,216 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#911891 May 25, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who doesn't read all sources but picks just one they don't like and then harps on it incessantly without even commenting on the context of the topic reported by the other sources is lazy.
Someone who claimed Fox coined the term "fiscal cliff" ad nauseum and had to be proven wrong with half a dozen sources is lazy.
Someone who insisted Obama was not on the golf course just hours before the raid on bin Laden's compound and was proven wrong with numerous sources is lazy.
Someone who had to be convinced there was a "stand down" order at Benghazi with proof from a liberal source, no less, is lazy.
I believe all of the above is you.
Careful who you call lazy.
Yeah, cause sometimes that's like a major CAULDRON (of witches brew) calling a little ol' harmless TEA kettle black for sure LOL.

I think Realtime is related to that shark thingy creature lol.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#911892 May 25, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who doesn't read all sources but picks just one they don't like and then harps on it incessantly without even commenting on the context of the topic reported by the other sources is lazy.
Someone who claimed Fox coined the term "fiscal cliff" ad nauseum and had to be proven wrong with half a dozen sources is lazy.
Someone who insisted Obama was not on the golf course just hours before the raid on bin Laden's compound and was proven wrong with numerous sources is lazy.
Someone who had to be convinced there was a "stand down" order at Benghazi with proof from a liberal source, no less, is lazy.
I believe all of the above is you.
Careful who you call lazy.
"Fluff fluff"... Carol, is muh hemline on straight?:-)
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911893 May 25, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy Florida! How's the weather been? Little on the cool side here still yet!
Weather is great. 50's for you. All is well here. I support and help the needy. I still oppose funding lazy liberals.

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#911895 May 25, 2013
Florida wrote:
The truth is idiot democrats want Government to be their tool to enforce "Progressive" conformity, and if people truly understood the roots of liberalism, it would scare the living shit out of them.
http://www.blackgenocide.org/sanger.html
It's the culture...
And Jefferson forced us to endure the sometimes nonsensical ramblings of the LLC system...thankfully that of which is pretty much only found in the antebellums of the LOC these days lol.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911897 May 25, 2013
Obama administration and IRS faces class action lawsuit over theft of 60 million medical records

The Internal Revenue Service is facing a class action lawsuit over allegations that it improperly accessed and stole the health records of some 10 million Americans, including medical records of all California state judges.

According to a report by Courthousenews.com , an unnamed HIPAA-covered entity in California is suing the IRS, alleging that some 60 million medical records from 10 million patients were stolen by 15 IRS agents. The personal health information seized on March 11, 2011, included psychological counseling, gynecological counseling, sexual/drug treatment and other medical treatment data.

http://www.healthcareitnews.com/news/irs-face...

Obama should apologize for knowingly IRS targeting...

Obama continues to further eroded public trust in government and his administration.

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#911898 May 25, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Weather is great. 50's for you. All is well here. I support and help the needy. I still oppose funding lazy liberals.
It's the culture...
Otay..that workeths, I like sweaters lol.

I still oppose funding slacker-on-purpose with no good reason libuhrultics too, ah don't believe in starving anyone out though-especially NOT for the sake of greeds gain!!

Bless your heart (66 here today-and a little on the damp side, thus the tad bit of chill!)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#911899 May 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well I never said 'Engrish' is my third language son.
But clearly, it's your first!
No...*I* said Engrish is your third language.

See? You are confused.

Draw some Dental Floss through your ears and dislodge that humungous food particle behind your eyes.

Lapeer, MI

#911900 May 25, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
That reminds me of a little red haired feller I once had the pleasure of spending some "learning to read" time with. The first time we began upon that endeavour, the book in front of us, I will never forget. Little red haired, freckled fellers being little red haired freckled fellers and all ANYway, the youngin' proceeded to "read to me" his assigned lesson from the classroom that day. I still get a chuckle...oooh he was just soo slick, telling me the story he'd remebered from earlier in the day, that he knew went with the pictures. I let him go right on with his slickness...till ohhh...about the second page or third page, then the pencil and place holder line reader holder got laid down lol.
Ahhahahahaha lil red haired feller, at least can read some today, and still remembers well... bless his little heart lol.
Kids have a talent for creating joy, don't they?
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911901 May 25, 2013
class-action lawsuit against the IRS and Obama administration, seeks damages for discrimination, cites 'intensive and intrusive scrutiny' in tax-exemption of non-profit process...

The class Action lawsuit, filed in U.S. District Court in Cincinnati, seeks the certification of a class action, which could open the floodgates for as many as 300 other non-profit groups to join the legal effort.

The Tea Party will they take Obama and the IRS, and this entire rotten administration, to the cleaners..

Obama continues to further eroded public trust in government and his administration.

It's the culture...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#911902 May 25, 2013
The following blog website thought Bush was a horrible president.

But thinks Obama is worse. Make up your own mind whether you agree with the website or not:

Income inequality has increased more under Obama than under Bush.

Under Obama, the richest Americans have captured more than 100% of all income gains.

Liberal Nobel prize economist Joseph Stiglitz said in 2009 that Obama’s toxic asset plan “amounts to robbery of the American people”.

While everyone knows about the $700 billion “Tarp” bailout which started under Bush, a top banking analyst puts the current bailouts under Obama at more than $780 billion each year.

Obama has prosecuted fewer financial crimes than President Reagan, Clinton or either of the Bush presidents.

Obama has prosecuted more whistleblowers than all other presidents combined.

In March 2010, AP documented that – under Obama – 17 major agencies were 50 percent more likely to deny freedom of information requests than under Bush.

A new AP investigation published last week shows that the Obama administration has recently become more secretive than ever.

Obama is spying on Americans more widely than Bush. The former head of the National Security Agency’s global digital data gathering program, William Binney, says that the pervasiveness of spying under Obama has only “gotten worse”.

Under Obama, the agency which decides who should be killed by drone is the same agency which spies on all Americans.

Obama has dramatically escalated the use of drone assassinations which are creating many more terrorists than they are killing. He’s actually underestimating damage from the program as drones have become the number 1 recruiting tool for Al Qaeda.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/03/obama-...

Just happened to come across it. Take it or leave it.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#911903 May 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Kids have a talent for creating joy, don't they?
Yes, along with all the other stuff they can create and learn, they too, can certainly create that as well :-)!!

Lapeer, MI

#911904 May 25, 2013
Florida wrote:
Obama administration and IRS faces class action lawsuit over theft of 60 million medical records
The Internal Revenue Service is facing a class action lawsuit over allegations that it improperly accessed and stole the health records of some 10 million Americans, including medical records of all California state judges.
According to a report by Courthousenews.com , an unnamed HIPAA-covered entity in California is suing the IRS, alleging that some 60 million medical records from 10 million patients were stolen by 15 IRS agents. The personal health information seized on March 11, 2011, included psychological counseling, gynecological counseling, sexual/drug treatment and other medical treatment data.
http://www.healthcareitnews.com/news/irs-face...
It's the culture...
To put it simply, the Magic Negro is a monster.

Russia's Vladimir Lenin said long ago that "The Capitalists will sell us the rope with which we will hang them."

Sh it. We are going to hang ourselves and the Magic Negro has been given the rope to do it with.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#911905 May 25, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>You have got to be kidding me , I wouldn't piss down her throat if her guts were on fire and thats a fact.
You really have a problem with your guttersnipe, cowboy mouth. Knock it off.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#911906 May 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
No...*I* said Engrish is your third language.
See? You are confused.
Draw some Dental Floss through your ears and dislodge that humungous food particle behind your eyes.
lol! No son, you're confused.

I said Engrish is your first language.

What you should do is speak in your mother tongue. It may help!
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911907 May 25, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You really have a problem with your guttersnipe, cowboy mouth. Knock it off.
LOL... Eaxactly why lily's husband takes her on all road trips? "Because she's too ugly, fat, and foul mouth to kiss good-bye you moron.

It's the culture...
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911908 May 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! No son, you're confused.
I said Engrish is your first language.
What you should do is speak in your mother tongue. It may help!
Were you born stupid Gilligan or have you been losing your mind since? or is it the culture??

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#911909 May 25, 2013
Florida wrote:
Internal Revenue Service officials in Washington and at least two other offices were involved in the targeting of non-profit groups seeking tax-exempt status, making clear the effort reached well beyond the branch in Cincinnati, into President Obama administration since 2011 that was initially blamed, according to documents obtained by The Associated Press..
It's the culture...
Nope. The IRS offices are not located in the White House;they're no where near each other. There ought to be a statute of limitation on redundant stupidity .Time's up. The Republicans should not be allowed to waste the tax payers money and time on silly bureaucratic messes as an excuse to not address the serious issues plaguing the country like catastrophic climate change. What will you say when your grandchildren ask what you did in the climate wars? It'll be more than embarrassing to tell them that you diddled their future savings and livelihood on trying to blame a popular Black President for a government tax accountant's over-exuberance.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#911910 May 25, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... Eaxactly why lily's husband takes her on all road trips? "Because she's too ugly, fat, and foul mouth to kiss good-bye you moron.
It's the culture...
Of a lingo (SQUAWK anDuh repeat)from about a century ago lol.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911911 May 25, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. The IRS offices are not located in the White House;they're no where near each other. There ought to be a statute of limitation on redundant stupidity .Time's up. The Republicans should not be allowed to waste the tax payers money and time on silly bureaucratic messes as an excuse to not address the serious issues plaguing the country like catastrophic climate change. What will you say when your grandchildren ask what you did in the climate wars? It'll be more than embarrassing to tell them that you diddled their future savings and livelihood on trying to blame a popular Black President for a government tax accountant's over-exuberance.
No longer a government of the people by the people and for the people - now a government serving itself with taxpayer dollars!

Chicago grew because of cattle shipping, now it exports bullshit to the white house and Obama should apologize for knowingly IRS targeting. Obama continues to further eroded public trust in government and his administration.

Obama's IRS will be obama's undoing with deep shit and lawsuits on the horizon for obama you idiot and all you can do is whine and cry shit an rag on Bush and look like an idiot you moron..

It's the culture...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#911912 May 25, 2013
Most people don't know that back in 1912, Hellmann's mayonnaise was manufactured in England.

In fact, the Titanic was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled for delivery in Vera Cruz, Mexico, which was to be the next port of call for the great ship after its stop in New York.

This would have been the largest single shipment of mayonnaise ever delivered to Mexico. But as we know, the great ship did not make it to New York. The ship hit an iceberg and sank.

The people of Mexico, who were crazy about mayonnaise, and were eagerly awaiting its delivery, were disconsolate at the loss. Their anguish was so great, that they declared a National Day of Mourning.

The National Day of Mourning occurs each year on May 5th and is known, of course, as -

"Sinko De Mayo".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 16 min Mimi Seattle 97,933
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 25 min 40ish 4,670
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min wojar 177,384
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 43 min Crazy Jae 1,451
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 44 min Crazy Jae 568
Word (Dec '08) 51 min Crazy Jae 4,651
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,748
Amy 8-29 9 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••