Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
837,261 - 837,280 of 1,079,642 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my Gawd the old Sandy Berger story again! Sandy Berger took copies not original documents which are still in the National Archives and still available to the 9/11 Commission.
As to the testimony before the 9/11 Commission Bush and Cheney insisted that they be interviewed together and that no recording be made. Clinton and Gore were also interviewed but separately and their testimony was recorded.
If there is an active criminal investigation going on then the best thing to say is nothing. Lerner was invoking her rights under the Constitution. Your beloved Rick Scott when deposed as to his role as CEO of Columbia/HCA Healthcare Corp as part of a Medicaid fraud investigation invoked his Fifth Amendment rights 75 times.
Love those links, Dood!

Please quit spitting when you rant.
proud2bwhite

Winfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Becomes relevant around election time.
I'd like to see that. Sounds like an edisode from South Park
how's that? Will you be voteing for the next president based on obamas numbers or do you think he will try to run for a 3rd term?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
How slow can you get?
Re-read the comment. frontporch keeps posting bogus links. What difference does it make if the link works if the link is not to what she states it is?
This article states Dave is dumbest poster ever
http://www.ehow.com/about_5122400_wind-shear....
You are clueless
Here. This might alleviate the suffering of ImaginaryDave and PdePoop:

http://www.ehow.com/how_5670383_stop-infant-g...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
The problem here is that Allah doesn't hand out unemployment checks or free social services so the camel dung of Swedish Society is going to steal it from the Swedes.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Galt and Fenris are hate religions onto themselves.
And you are the High Priest of Stupidity.
Jane Says

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur what a difference of Transparency, Bush versus Obama administration!! Obama exerts executive privilege on Fast and Furious!! When 9/11commission requested documents from the Bush administration the Commission had access to every document it asked to see—more than two million pages—including the most sensitive documents the government possesses!! Nuc what is Obama hiding?
to sum it up, if it made Obama look good--classified info could be leaked (like to Hollywood producers in 2012). if it made Obama look bad--his administration uses whatever means (constitutional or not) to find out who, what, when and how. how the most secretive president in history could have ever uttered the word "transparent," is beyond belief. unless, as Jeebus said on Page 1..."yep, they just wanted to elect a black president."
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Nutsucular's word for the day is "indefinently" when he feels obama's nuts hitting his ass it's in definently.
Neither of which are words you fuggin retarded murderer.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>..."Put y'all back in chains"... LMFAO... You F*ckin racist...
It's the culture...
Well, Bachmann did say blacks were better off as slaves.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so full of shit, your posts stink of it!!
Realtime busted you for your fraud. Pretending to be in CA as Galt, while you're just the same old stupid Nobraina from Coal Country, PA.
You've been a fraud and a fool since you've been here with your collection of puppets that all sound exactly the same.
Get lost. Get a life. You're on this thread every day, all day.
What's with that??
Why do you hate yourself and America?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>A sellout Obama promises you candy, butterfly bow-tie, lime green tux than leaves you with cavities and lies in your head you idiot...
The IRS will take obama out you dumbass... Hell George Bush is no where as stupid as a I know nothing obama.... LMFAO
It's the culture...
actually, bushie is an idiot son.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Illegal Aliens Get Better Government Care While War Veteran’s Needs Are Ignored.

http://www.thelonestarwatchdog.com/...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Hatin' on your fellow Americans on Memorial Day Weekend is darn low-brow, disgusting and unpatriotic to boot! Stop the hatin', small-mind. Love thy neighbor. Hobart Smith - John Brown's Dream http://youtu.be/FpPE07xk0Rc
Love thy neighbor and his dog, Dood, but getcher free BC, condoms and abortion from the Magic Negro.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>The lame stream media along with other democrats, are throwing obama under the bus... Democrats abandoning obama and jumping ship! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It's the culture...
I know. Cons can't do that even when the facts show otherwise.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you beat is your monkey. You haven't the vocabulary to keep up with me, you uneducated twit.
Anyone stupid and frightened enough to use 'proud2bwhite' is a racist idiot, ipso facto.
I wonder if you're equally proud to be an idiot.
Cause that's what you right wing racists are, white failure.
Get lost, you piece of trash.
"nutsucker"
We all know you do not beat your monkey. You lack that particular piece of equipment. Why do you lack it? Answer is simple you are not a man. I am proud to be white, Catholic and conservative. A neighbor and friend is proud to be black, a Methodist and liberal. You are proud to be a racist, a sexual deviate, a liar, a hypocrite, a phoney, a bigot, one with your hand out and a basturd.
Peace
KMA

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuk threatens physical violence, leosnana rants and Yeah takes stupidity to the cretin level. I feel their desperation.
What happened? Did their Progressive sites leave them defenseless and sounding like fools.
mirror, mirror , on the wall lookee' me ugliest of all.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>actually, bushie is an idiot son.
Do you want criminals, sellouts, liars, Carnival Barkers and thieves working at the IRS and in the obama administration?

Of course you do.

It's the culture...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> someone might think that nuculur can't be that stupid, but if they did they would be wrong.
"proud2bewhite"
Any one that has read more than 1 of "nutsucker's" posts know that he is that stoopid. "nutsucker" does not even attempt to deny he is stoopid.
Peace
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I know. Cons can't do that even when the facts show otherwise.
Yeah deep shit is on the horizon for obama you moron.

It's the culture...
Jane Says

West Babylon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Labor unions turning on ObamaCare
By S.A. MILLER

Posted: 2:03 AM, May 25, 2013

WASHINGTON — President Obama’s labor-union allies once cheered for ObamaCare — but now they’re screaming mad.

“It makes an untruth out of what the president said — that if you like your insurance, you could keep it,” said Joe Hansen, president of the United Food and Commercial Workers International Union.“That is not going to be true for millions of workers now.”

Retail, construction, transportation and trade unions are outraged that the Affordable Care Act, which they used their political muscle to help pass, will undermine their multi-employee medical-insurance plans.

The plans are set to become exceedingly expensive, as ObamaCare requires coverage of pre-existing conditions and workers’ children up to age 26 with no annual or lifetime coverage limits.

Unions fear the higher costs will cause employers to drop the plans and send workers into state-run exchanges established by the law.

Kinsey Robinson, president of the United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers and Allied Workers, fumed that labor’s concerns have been “totally ignored.”

“In the rush to achieve its passage, many of the act’s provisions were not fully conceived, resulting in unintended consequences that are inconsistent with the promise that those who were satisfied with their employer-sponsored coverage could keep it,” he said.

The Big Labor backlash could spell trouble for Democrats in the 2014 midterm elections, when they’ll be counting on union help.

Labor isn’t the only force defecting from ObamaCare.

Outgoing Senate Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus (D-Mont.), who helped write the law, has called its implementation a “train wreck.”

Still, the White House and Democrats are hesitating to make changes.
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well, Bachmann did say blacks were better off as slaves.
And Klan Parent Hood still wants to control their numbers you racist. The eyes are useless when your mind is blind with Eugenics, hate and racism.

Idiot retard liberals start and are the "proud parents" of FDR's Jim Crow KKK, sellout, then blame someone else because they're the racist..

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-24 19 min Pippa 42
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min TRD 67,923
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min LRS 174,597
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,778
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 3 hr Yeah 14
Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didn’t Protect ... 3 hr Yeah 4
Amy 7-24 7 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••