Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,862)

Showing posts 837,221 - 837,240 of1,077,625
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
My work here is done.
I've got Waxturd in full emotional breakdown, throwing his sockpuppets all over the thread with lies and stupidity.
I'm done here for now.
Be careful, I may return at any time.
Carol and Nobraina can come out of hiding.
I believe this is the longest period Nobraina has ever gone without posting.
He's watching this thread with his jaws clenched so tight, molars are shattering!!
Leftwing stupid and nuculur ignorance does Trump common sense you idiot4life...

Hidden locations and childish avatars on Topix, breastfeeding on George Bush and you sucking Dick Cheney in your gaseous windstorm is the de-facto standard, the platform, the operating system for a self-loathing, paranoid coward, nitwit troll...

It's the culture...
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you socks talk to each other in the closet??
Must get real noisy in there!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOUR ISP is in Wethersfield, CT.. ping...
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Republicans to perform an abortion of the Tea Party. Democrats are there as usual to get the republicans out of another fine mess they got us in.
Tea Party validate their vindictive policies with various hyper false red herrings. Example; IRS issue has always been used by all administrations dating back to F.D.R. Only difference with the Obama administration is that it started from the bottom up, as all others started from top down. Another red herring is Benghazi, and if you will remember Libya, lack of security issues. Considering it was the Tea Party leading with the Hue and Cry to deny Obama’s request for additional funds to increase security to our embassies’, right after the Libyan War. Now they project their errors onto the Executive branch. Using this to validate their need to hold Congress and the Nation into another Hostage/Ransom, Our Way or The Highway scenarios. Refusing any conferences that promotes a budget. Accusing democrats of over reach and obfuscation.??? Hmmm Paradox leadership..

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Phag club in hillbily Palm Beach county...
Broward County, tyro flunky
proud2bwhite

Winfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna bet??
Unlike Bush's 22% approval ratings, Obama is still over 50%, in spite of attacks from you Teabaggers.
America hates th eTeabaggers!!
You're a loser, and you just keep losing.
I'm lovin' it!!
the bush numbers are irrelevant and don't mean a thing , obamas numbers are also irrelevant because weak minded fools like you serve your master reguardless of his lies and failure. If obama ate a live child on national tv you people would try to justify it and still bow to your master.
SoVeryNotSurpriZ ed

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I am using all my lamest socks today!! Running the thread and my big fat mouth!!
"I AM THE OBAMABOT TROLLING SOCKPUPPET CARNIVAL"
I am also madly in love with all of the following, even though they have all rejected me:
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise,
Masama Muhfugger, Joey Bidewide, "Buroc Millhouse Obama",Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, LiberalsAreHypocrites, SHADOW,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie, OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZed, moshx, shinningelectr0n, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, Nat Turner,TheIndependentMajority, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl

Here's how rediculous I am, repeating all I posted under their names.
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote:
Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
#395210 Jul 17, 2011
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nwaxman wrote:
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
But I wrote: <quoted text>I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Sashay wrote:
Mommy, is President Obama in BIG trouble?
Obama is in a lot of troube... Better for us too pretend to know nothing and stay in willful denial and stupid, as opposed to know the honest truth and destroy our fragile little ego..

Liberals prefer criminals in the IRS and in the Obama administration..

It's the culture...
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Bernard Forand wrote:
Republicans to perform an abortion of the Tea Party. Democrats are there as usual to get the republicans out of another fine mess they got us in.
Tea Party validate their vindictive policies with various hyper false red herrings. Example; IRS issue has always been used by all administrations dating back to F.D.R. Only difference with the Obama administration is that it started from the bottom up, as all others started from top down. Another red herring is Benghazi, and if you will remember Libya, lack of security issues. Considering it was the Tea Party leading with the Hue and Cry to deny Obama’s request for additional funds to increase security to our embassies’, right after the Libyan War. Now they project their errors onto the Executive branch. Using this to validate their need to hold Congress and the Nation into another Hostage/Ransom, Our Way or The Highway scenarios. Refusing any conferences that promotes a budget. Accusing democrats of over reach and obfuscation.??? Hmmm Paradox leadership..
Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill and government should prevent them from owning firearms"

Some times even the L.A. Times gets it right.

It's the culture...
SoVeryNotSurpriZ ed

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Not Surprized wrote:
I wrote: <quoted text>
NOW...... ROFLMAO... I do believe that's a Denial.........
You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment......... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial........ or outright lying about your activities....
POS ........ ROFLMAO
Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information....... "I Dare you Waxman"........
I also wrote:
<quoted text>

Did you or did you not harass that Woman with Threats of violence, Yes or No..... inquiring minds what to know...... ROFLMAO
Answer that question "Big Man"...... Show us again how Rational you are ......
Then I wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to lie stalker. You were banned for stalking and for spamming topix with your judgits Nuculur option. Your lucky you weren't arrested for what you did to that woman you fckn sick bastard. Go back to the cesspool you dragged yourself out of you animal.
Homer resurfaces from the longest dumpster dive in history!! Remember that topix banishment ? Still stalking women and giving out their personal information to the many topix posters round the world? Better watch your step there sonicfilter, the Moderators are watching psycho Stalker. Still spamming threads with scripts I see.
#42459Feb 26, 2010
I also wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of making a continuous fool of oneself. It seems like only yesterday you and all your obnoxious, harassing, antagonistic posts were erased from Topix. Thrown off due to your compulsion to harass posters who don't see eye to eye with your particular point of view. I wonder how long it will take for you to be kicked to the curb once more? Pretty soon it seems.
It appears you have too much time on your hands.
I am the turd that won't flush.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

From the republican’s horses mouth.
A wedge has been further pounded down, increasing the chasm in republican party. Senator Rand Paul {R} of Kentucky, who is also going to run for the presidenticy in 2016, filibustered his opposition to using drones to eradicate terrorist suspects. Conservative republicans disagree.
Gun reforms on back ground checks is opposed by the Tea Party as the traditionalist republican disagree. John McCain {R traditionalist} counters.“Isn’t it a little bizarre that we are saying’ basically, on this side of the republican aisle, is that we do not trust our colleagues on the other side of the capitol, who are in the minority republican.
LOL republicans are once again filling their primaries for 2016 with a mixture of loony toons. Rand Paul and Marco Rubio to lead the parade. Fox will entertain us with his merry band playing a’ la propaganda for the week.
proud2bwhite

Winfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you don't dare to address your racist name here, nitwit. In fact, all you do is respond with stupidity. No surprise there.
HAHAHAHAHA
Why am I not surprised. Proud2bwhite is code talk for "I hate minorities", and you and I and everyone here knows it.
You're a disgusting piece of anti-American trash. You'll soon be flushed down the toilet of life, back to the sewers from whence you came..........
now iv set you right a few times on this name over the last 2 years but if your mind is to simple to recall then I guess I can educate you once again.
So let's start by you explaining why the name I use is racist.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yuck!
Palm Beach county Ft Laudedale Boca Raton are the most ignorant people in Florida. They are the ones who can't read and neither count and lost Al Gore the presidential election. Palm Peach county is a cesspool of shameful idiots in south florida...

It's the culture...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You've proven nothing; one poll is disposable (like you).
Fenris. You make empty threats. You're dry bob and near-sighted.
SoVeryNotSurpriZ ed

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Not Surprized wrote:
Here's how I do it:
Anyone can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection or session is an ip connection.
If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...

It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...

You got it. I am hip to this.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Penny Pritzker knows nothing, making her an ideal Obama Cabinet member
Barack Obama’s close friend and major fundraiser, Penny Pritzker, who has been nominated to be the new Secretary of Commerce, didn’t include more than $80 million in income in financial disclosures she filed last week. Pritzker, who is a billionaire, supposedly “inadvertently omitted” this tiny part of her fortune. Her lawyer, Robert Rizzi, wrote the Commerce Department on May 21 that the money was not included in the May 15 filings that were reviewed by the U.S. Office of Government Ethics “because of a clerical error and through no fault of Ms. Pritzker.”
Susan Anderson, Pritzker’s personal spokeswoman, said Prizker’s “financial advisors” discovered the mistake within the 184-page submission. The $80 million in income was derived from Pritzker being paid over ten years for consulting for more than 400 domestic trusts, which were being restructured because of an intergenerational family feud that split into 11 family lines. Some of the entities being fought over were the Marmon Corp., Hyatt Hotels, Union Tank Car, Conwood Company and the Hyatt Center office building in Chicago. Anderson said,“Pritzker provided advice on the restructuring, managing and in some cases, selling various trust assets.”
Although the GOP is not hostile to Pritzker, one factor that might check her advance is the failure of Superior Bank, a Hinsdale Savings and Loan that her family controlled. Pritzker tried to revive the bank with an expanded push into subprime loans. There were also some tax avoidance strategies that her trusts and business empire used that may be looked into.
of course you would never see a conservative fail to report income, say from a conservative think tank, then make a ruling concerning political donations by groups and corporations....naw, never happen

"Clarence Thomas failed to report wife's income, watchdog says"

Virginia Thomas earned over $680,000 from conservative think tank the Heritage Foundation over five years, a group says. But Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas did not include it on financial disclosure forms.

eporting from Washington — Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas failed to report his wife's income from a conservative think tank on financial disclosure forms for at least five years, the watchdog group Common Cause said Friday.

Between 2003 and 2007, Virginia Thomas, a longtime conservative activist, earned $686,589 from the Heritage Foundation, according to a Common Cause review of the foundation's IRS records. Thomas failed to note the income in his Supreme Court financial disclosure forms for those years, instead checking a box labeled "none" where "spousal noninvestment income" would be disclosed.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Broward County, tyro flunky
Your loud mouth sunk your shipwreck you idiot... You are not in Delware you liar... LMFAO.. You are Palm Beach county with the rest of the morons LMFAO...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Fenris. You make empty threats. You're dry bob and near-sighted.
LMFAO... You are an idiot you old fool...

It's the culture

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

oops forgot the link

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/jan/22/natio...
SoVeryNotSurpriZ ed

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Not Surprized wrote:
I am still circling the bowl for FOUR years! LMAO!
I wrote:
<quoted text>
You're fooling no one at all. You started posting here yesterday with the sole intention of harassing and stalking me. You are reposting deleted posts. You are inciting others. You are violating the Terms of Service.
It's abundantly apparent that you are-Not Surprized- not only to me but to others. You have been banned once and I would suspect that you will be banned again. One of your posts has already been removed (#18122) which is amazing since you've only been posting for a little over a day.
You have not addressed the topic of this thread one single time in your 10 posts here. Every single post is directed at me. Please stop. I'm really not that important that you should expand that amount of energy on me.
I really am preying on women posting on topix. Better known as a lying sack of shit.

She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now? sunnycali wrote: Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information.
Again, if someone posted YOUR private information would you just sit there and say, "way to go - that's freedom of speech in action?" And I mean information that included your home address and phone number. You would do nothing? If the answer is that you would do nothing then you apparently care little for your family.
So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person? This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency. Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.

Nuculur option, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions. You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self. Come on now...... What's your purpose why aren't your focusing on the issues of the debate, the 1995 Budget Impass?.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
- I'm going to Europe again in less than a month. I have family there and while they are considered filthy rich and I stay in only the wealthy ares.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: good nignt good people. I'm going across the pond to the U.K. for a wedding in two weeks.
<quoted text>
Waxman wrote:
Lets go ride take a ride on our UNICORN!!!!!!!
You Palm Beach idiots are morons you dumbass.. LMFAO

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 837,221 - 837,240 of1,077,625
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

106 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Terry rigsby 48,817
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min edogxxx 97,506
Amy 7-22 12 min edogxxx 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min Atticus Tiberius Finch 174,381
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 44 min scirocco 67,823
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Red Jackal 1,850
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 2 hr APPRECIATIATATER SPUD 6
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE