Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
837,141 - 837,160 of 1,079,183 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Our system of ensuring the safety of genetically modified foods is already insufficient, and wrought with industry influence. The FDA and USDA routinely approve foods without sufficient review, and often rely on shoddy industry-generated studies to determine the safety of GMO foods.
The courts provide a vital check to allow us to challenge approvals that were conducted too hastily – as when federal courts found the USDA’s 2009 approval of Monsanto’s GMO sugar beets to have been based on an insufficient review.
But the Monsanto Protection Act strips the courts of the power to halt seed sales, and actually compels the USDA to approve products whose approval the courts have challenged. It’s so outrageous, the USDA says the provision might not be enforceable.4
Now our legislators have an opportunity to undo this appalling act of putting special interests like Monsanto ahead of our health and the safety of our food. Urge the Senate to take action now:
http://act.credoaction.com/sign/monsanto_prot...
----

They did:

http://fooddemocracynow.org/blog/2013/may/23/...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
One more time you prove your stoopidity. Remember we have 3 branches of government. Congress can pass a new law. The court would have the opportunity to rule again on the issue. The court does strange things, did they not uphold nobamakare by saying the fees were taxes?
Peace
KMA
Carol did not speak of a new law, you idiot.

She said that Congress could overturn the existing ruling.

Try and keep yup, you old fool.

Oh yeah, GFY!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, fcktard. The operative words were "Canadian-based", and "ONLY snowmobiles" in the original post over two weeks ago.
You tried to divert attention from your original claim (which didnt work), and you are now attempting a semantical twist to change the crux of the second argument. Both are failures (as are you).
I have to admit you dont know when you are beaten, but you DO know when to slink out. When you weasel back, I will be waiting to beat you down again and again. You know, like when you predicted Colbert would destroy Sanford acouple of weeks ago, and I told you what a retarded phag you were??:-)
Still on your lie-a-thon, I see.

You're the one who said they didn't make snowmobiles.

Snowmobiles were their first product.

I never said they didn't make other vehicles, I laughed at you when you claimed to have a Victory (made by Polaris)!! You ride victories side-saddle!! ROFLAMO!!

A ladies bike. Just ask Dumbwaiter. He'll laugh at you for not riding a Harley.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> "Commission members note that they repeatedly pressed the Bush White House and CIA for direct access to the detainees, but the administration refused. So the commission forwarded questions to the CIA, whose interrogators posed them on the panel’s behalf." Mar 15, 2013 – The 9/11 Commission: A Victim of Cheney's Torture Program ...9/11 Commission Deceived: An Unintentional Work of Fiction Based ...
www.washingtonsblog.com/.../911-commission-de... ; Check out this NYTimes op-ed by Thomas McKean and Lee Hamilton, ""Stonewalled by [Bush] CIA: Check this out: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/02/opinion/02k... ;
Front…I can see you didn’t read the 9/11 commission report it was only 500plus pages but if you did this is an easy question for you to answer…What was Final Conclusion by 9/11 report?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
This is great!!
In a short time,I gor Carol and Nobraina to run off like the chickenshit nitwits they are.
They can't handle the truth, so they run.
Same with Waxturd. He runs off with his gay sock Fenway, but keeps judging!!
I'm lovin' it!!
My job is done. I love to make them run off as I destroy their lies and nonsense!!
"nutsucker"
In addition to being an idiot you are a liar. You get your azz kicked and you run like the coward you are. "carol" and the others you claim to have run off will be back. And you knjow what you will wander on back and for the umpteen time you will claim you ran them off. Just another lie, but what the hell you and lying are like to 2 peas in a pod, indistinguisable.
Peace
KMA
RUSH10ME

Lawrenceville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You mean the photos just released showing the little jig posturing wth a handgun and smoking reefer through his gold grille?
God,you are a failure at everything.....:-)
Everything except being a clueless twit and an obama worshiper ,oh wait they are the same thing .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'm not a Romney fan, phaghag.
Do you think they were counting all those off-shore accounts you've been dribbling about?
Lets say it IS $250 million: that's still 250 times more than YOUR worthless azz has (which is why you are a leftist worm, trying to steal other's $$). Yeah, Ann Romney is a "loser". That really defines YOU (dear Mother-of-God, you are pathetic).
LMAOAU as always while I beat you down, phag.....
So you actually admit to a lie??

Wonders never cease. What happened to the Billions and Billions??

Oh yeah, I destroyed that lie.

So what does that have to do with me?? The best you can do to defend Rmoney is say they're richer than I am??

Duh!! Well sure, but that also appllies to you, a poor fool who hads to make up lies on Topix about stuff you don't have, like an AK47, a Viking Fridge, a Victory motorcycle.

In fact, though the Rmoneys have more than the Obama's, the Obama's are far wealthier than you or I.

Are you really stupid enough to think that their wealth defines them as people??

Likely you do. That's how poor people think. You've proven you're one of the poor with your bragging lies. Who else comes here and brags about material items??

Waxturd, that's who. You're just like your puppetmaster, Waxturd.

Nothing but lies and stupidity, day in and day out.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish I would leave. But I've got a fish on the line (you), and I'll play awhile before gaffing you.
Again you opened your mouth too son. Seems to be what you're known for.
As for Polaris, of course they make snowmobiles. That was how they got started in business. Snow machines were their first product line.
You should quit acting stupid while you're behind.
----------
http://www.polaris.com/en-us/snowmobiles/Page...
"Edgar Hetteen, who was described by the Snowmobile Hall of Fame in St. Germain, Wisconsin, as the father of the snowmobile, and Allan Hetteen, were partners in Hetteen Hoist and Derrick Shop in Roseau, Minnesota. Edgar had dropped out of school after the eighth grade in 1934. Their employees, David Johnson, partnered with Paul Knochenmus, and Orlen Johnson, who was the first person ever to ride a Polaris, decided to create a vehicle that could travel through snow. These vehicles' primary use was to make hunting locations more accessible. The employees worked overtime to finish their concept model in 1954. After creating it using a grain silo conveyor belt as a track and an old Chevy bumper for skis, they had the first snowmachine. After returning from a trip, Edgar was shown the machine, but was skeptical of its value and was disappointed that the group had spent company time and materials on the machine. The No 1 sled was soon sold to Roseau lumberyard owner "Silver Pete" H.F. Peterson for $465 in order to meet company payroll."
----------
Of course, an idiot like you likely don't know that these American machines are powered by engines made by Subaru.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"nutsucker"
You know what? "Fenris" has a sucker on the line. You. Acocksucker.
Peace
KMA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
In addition to being an idiot you are a liar. You get your azz kicked and you run like the coward you are. "carol" and the others you claim to have run off will be back. And you knjow what you will wander on back and for the umpteen time you will claim you ran them off. Just another lie, but what the hell you and lying are like to 2 peas in a pod, indistinguisable.
Peace
KMA
I find your envy of me amusing.

I love that i can light you up like a firecracker, you old fool!!

So if I get my ass kicked, why do they run away from me??

As usual, you've got your head up your ass, znd the fumes are making you even more stupid.

I don't run anyone off. I merely point out that they willingly leave after I destroy their stupidity.

Try and keep up, you dementia patient.

Sure, they'll all be back. Right after I leave.

Their lies don't get any traction when I point them out as lies.

So they watch and wait..........
proud2bwhite

Winfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
This is great!!
In a short time,I gor Carol and Nobraina to run off like the chickenshit nitwits they are.
They can't handle the truth, so they run.
Same with Waxturd. He runs off with his gay sock Fenway, but keeps judging!!
I'm lovin' it!!
My job is done. I love to make them run off as I destroy their lies and nonsense!!
delusional at best. The only thing you have ever proved is your own ignorance and willingness to be lead mindlessly by your masters. now get your plate and spoon ,get ready to eat as obama shits out your next thoughts.

Since: May 13

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Progressives never let being hypocrites bother them. Ethics is something the other guy needs to follow.
Correct!

But the problem is when Liberals call other hypocrites, that is why I am here.

If hypocrite Liberals would stop calling us hypocrites then I would go away, in the mean time, I love to be their mirror!

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

<quoted text>So, it's all Reagan and Romney's fault that Obama is President for another four years. LOL
He won because the press lie to you, sucker.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol did not speak of a new law, you idiot.
She said that Congress could overturn the existing ruling.
Try and keep yup, you old fool.
Oh yeah, GFY!!
"nutsucker"
A couple of things;
1 - 1 more time you prove your self to be a liar. You said you would no longer reply to my posts. You lied. No surprize.
2 - Congress acts by passing laws, the can pass a new law at anytime to overturn.
Peace
KMA

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Ann Rmoney, like you, is a loser.
Who cares how much money she has. America rejected her, her husband, and sick racists like you.
Figures you'd support a traitor who hides his money in offshore accounts.
Michelle Obama is an inspiration to all American Women!!
And you hate it, which delights me!!
Go suck a bivalve.
RUSH10ME missed his own barbed point about Ann Romney's more entitled,wealthy lifestyle. If Ann Romney was so proud of her wealth and social status then why did she have to hide it with quaint , corny half-true anecdotes about how her and 'Mittens' lived 'hand-to-mouth' dirt poor and 'quiet as church mice 'lives when they were first married and he was still in law school? Ann Romney was the daughter of the Mayor of Bloomfield Hills, one of the most affluent northern suburban city/townships in and around Detroit and Mitt Romney , son of the Big Auto executive/3-term Governor of Michigan, George Romney ,close runner-up to Nixon in the 1968 republican presidential primary, and Nixon's HUD chief too.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Obama slept during Benghazi after a hard day playing golf.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
You know what? "Fenris" has a sucker on the line. You. Acocksucker.
Peace
KMA
You're just another closeted homosexual. You and the rest of the wingnuts all make disgusting anti gay jokes, further proof that you're hiding your own homosexuality, ala your hero, Larry Craig, the airport troller who railed against gays.

Until he was outed.

I'd love to see your wife's reaction if she knew what a disgusting troll you are on the internet.

I'm sure your children and grandchildren would be sssooo proud that Grampy's an old pervert!!
GFY, Ed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> delusional at best. The only thing you have ever proved is your own ignorance and willingness to be lead mindlessly by your masters. now get your plate and spoon ,get ready to eat as obama shits out your next thoughts.
Now the racists are here.

Proud2bewhite?? Like you had a choice in the matter, idiot!!

The rest of us normal whites aren't proud to have racist scum like you among us.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

*** JUST IN ****

Another weaponized moderate Muslim attempts to behead another British soldier. Thus time soldier defend himself and kill Muslim.

Liberals to charge soldier with islamophobia for the killing of a member of the religion of peace.

Soldier to receive the full weight of Liberals political correctness.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

LiberalsAreHypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
He won because the press lie to you, sucker.
He won because your side nominated an idiot.

A person just like you.

You losers are funny. You don't see you're the idiots, even as the nation rapidly moves away from your sick beliefs.

Never occurs to you that Roger Ailes and FOX played you nitwits for suckers.

It was FOX lies that cost you the election. America saw right thru the hatred and elected the good guy, Obama!!
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I find your envy of me amusing.
I love that i can light you up like a firecracker, you old fool!!
So if I get my ass kicked, why do they run away from me??
As usual, you've got your head up your ass, znd the fumes are making you even more stupid.
I don't run anyone off. I merely point out that they willingly leave after I destroy their stupidity.
Try and keep up, you dementia patient.
Sure, they'll all be back. Right after I leave.
Their lies don't get any traction when I point them out as lies.
So they watch and wait..........
LOL. You stupid F*ck. Still making an idiot out of yourself with that ridiculous Bush avatar. Oh what a loser you still are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 min boundary painter 4,544
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,517
Amy 7-24 13 min Toj 13
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 15 min boundary painter 1,192
Abby 7-24 17 min Toj 8
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 17 min boundary painter 460
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 19 min boundary painter 1,103
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr edogxxx 97,516
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000