Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911781 May 25, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
You forgot your brain you idiot...

It's the culture

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#911782 May 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Jean from Queens has it backwards as usual.
Muslims refuse to accept any society except an Islamic society.
They insist that we change to follow their religious laws, which would exterminate her tribe.
Islam is a worldwide cancer.
You know there are somewhere between 5-7 million Muslim Americans here in the states, and yet I have yet to see any concentrated effort from any group of American Muslims trying to change our laws to accept sharia law. I have yet to see any American Muslims trying to force the Koran to be displayed in a courthouse, a school, city hall or any public/gov't building.

as opposed to the vast number of evangelical fundamentalist Christian taliban who are always fighting to include christian prayers in public assemblies, public schools, town hall meetings. Who constantly try to display symbols of their religious dogma in our court houses, public schools, gov't buildings, public land, gov't land etc.

There are approximately 1.3 billion Muslims in the world and only a small percentage that actually do as you say

Funny you should use John Galt as a moniker, as I do believe Ayn was an atheist.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911783 May 25, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>What needs to change is your lying and bad behavior.. If you ever show yourself in the city of Ft. Lauderdale then I can meet you in the parking lot...
You are an idiot.. Busted you freak... LMFAO...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#911784 May 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Palm Beach county Ft Laudedale Boca Raton are the most ignorant people in Florida. They are the ones who can't read and neither count and lost Al Gore the presidential election. Palm Peach county is a cesspool of shameful idiots in south florida...
It's the culture...
Hatin' on your fellow Americans on Memorial Day Weekend is darn low-brow, disgusting and unpatriotic to boot! Stop the hatin', small-mind. Love thy neighbor. Hobart Smith - John Brown's Dream http://youtu.be/FpPE07xk0Rc
SoVeryNotSurpriZ ed

Lakewood, NJ

#911785 May 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
I wrote;

Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
I also wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...

I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
I wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
I wrote:
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
I wrote:
Hats off to theese great company's.
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
I wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
I wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#911786 May 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
"LMAOAU like always, shemale. Still think Polaris USA makes snowmobiles, huh? You really might be the most intellectually and factually-challenged poster topix has ever seen (also one of the gayest).
And, I thought you were "leaving"???...... "
----------
Your post, your words. You said Polaris don't make snowmobiles, stupid.
You lose.
Game, set, match.
You lose, I'm tired of exposing your ignorance. You know nothing, you can't even read wikipedia, ya moron!!
I've beaten you enough for today. the ref calls you down for the count.
Next time, you'd be smart to follow this sage advice;
"Better to be thought an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
Polaris USA makes security cameras
SoVeryNotSurpriZ ed

Lakewood, NJ

#911787 May 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly me wrote:
The leader meets with the jive-turkey today. Can you tell which one is which?
I also wrote:
young-obama-vs-young-b ibi-still-no.html
Jive Turkey Obama.
He failed.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#911788 May 25, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yuck!
You'll be wearing your butterfly bow-tie , lime green tux, and flip-flops to Christophers dance club.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#911789 May 25, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot.. Busted you freak... LMFAO...
Dance, baby 'No Surprize', dance!:-D
SoVeryNotSurpriZ ed

Lakewood, NJ

#911790 May 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
I am known as the trolling sockpuppet carnival!!!! I have been consistently rejected by all of the following, even though I worship them all:
"Diane Sawyer"OBAMANATION, opo, lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZe d, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, lily waxman raton fl,Nat Turner,TheIndepend entMajority, fake nucular option, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
Ahh, swift one. IN case you been under a moonshine barrel, we all but won da wah in Iraq so that's whahh y'alls lyin media aint repoting on dat.
As fahh as Afghanastanah, aint you no we aint the only country fightin there and that the NATO counties support us - afta all swift one, even da libvtards don't dipute that one, except you loons. Mah brotheah Jimma said you a loon. That's really, really bad when a loon calls you a loon.
Stay swift - an keep on postin, please. Ignorance is needed.
Have a nice day y'all.
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Naw, Joe Biden isn't as smart as the Parrot. He gets my two bit despot Obozo in trouble with things he says!
I'm the smarter brother and Palin would have been a better V.P.

Haj, mah. I thought swift fellahs could stay on topic. This thread is about mah mullah Obama "saving 600,000" jobs. He can't be a liah can he, so he wouldn't lie about health caah would he?
Obamahs stimulus plan was enacted a long ime ago and unemployment keep on goin' up.

How dare you tell senile Kathy this? She wants to stay in lollipop land with the rest of her liberal/fascist friends like mah brothah Jimmah!
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
And yes, from reading her posts, this cathy chick is waaaayyyy out there!
Mah brothah Jimmah tells Kathy is the spitefull one and y'all know Jimmah is right. To calm ha down, I'll let her view her favorite song:
Feel bettah now Kathy, my mental Munchkin?
Haav a nice dayah deah!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#911791 May 25, 2013
Great nuculur meltdown today. Good job patriots!
SoVeryNotSurpriZ ed

Lakewood, NJ

#911792 May 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
- I'm going to Europe again in less than a month. I have family there and while they are considered filthy rich and I stay in only the wealthy ares.
I wrote: good nignt good people. I'm going across the pond to the U.K. for a wedding in two weeks.
<quoted text>
I wrote:
Lets go ride take a ride on our UNICORN!!!!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
proud2bwhite

Carpentersville, IL

#911793 May 25, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know there are somewhere between 5-7 million Muslim Americans here in the states, and yet I have yet to see any concentrated effort from any group of American Muslims trying to change our laws to accept sharia law. I have yet to see any American Muslims trying to force the Koran to be displayed in a courthouse, a school, city hall or any public/gov't building.
as opposed to the vast number of evangelical fundamentalist Christian taliban who are always fighting to include christian prayers in public assemblies, public schools, town hall meetings. Who constantly try to display symbols of their religious dogma in our court houses, public schools, gov't buildings, public land, gov't land etc.
There are approximately 1.3 billion Muslims in the world and only a small percentage that actually do as you say
Funny you should use John Galt as a moniker, as I do believe Ayn was an atheist.
" http://m.youtube.com/#/watch... " " http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index... " you only see what your masters show you. Open your eyes .
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#911794 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>Hatin' on your fellow Americans on Memorial Day Weekend is darn low-brow, disgusting and unpatriotic to boot! Stop the hatin', small-mind. Love thy neighbor. Hobart Smith - John Brown's Dream http://youtu.be/FpPE07xk0Rc
What needs to change is your lying and bad behavior.. If you ever show yourself in the city of Ft. Lauderdale then I can meet you in the parking lot of 'Christophers night club on oakland park blvd. and rearrange your teeth for you. Does that help?

Let Palm Beach democrats kill the planet with stupid and ghetto ignorance, so all will suffer. Why do you hate intelligence Anonymous?

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#911795 May 25, 2013
<quoted text> Dance, baby 'No Surprize', dance!:-D
The lame stream media along with other democrats, are throwing obama under the bus... Democrats abandoning obama and jumping ship!

It's the culture...
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911796 May 25, 2013
apostman = 99Percent = Anonymous = Not Surpized = Palm Beach county Ft Lauderdale
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911797 May 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
Great nuculur meltdown today. Good job patriots!
apostman = 99Percent = Anonymous = Not Surpized = frontporchreactionary = democraticpassel.com = communistpatriot.com in Ft Lauderdale Palm Beach county Florida

ping...ping..ping...

It's the culture...
frontporchreacti onary

Wilmington, DE

#911798 May 25, 2013
[ frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> RUSH10ME missed his own barbed point about Ann Romney's more entitled,wealthy lifestyle. If Ann Romney was so proud of her wealth and social status then why did she have to hide it with quaint , corny half-true anecdotes about how her and 'Mittens' lived 'hand-to-mouth' dirt poor and 'quiet as church mice 'lives when they were first married and he was still in law school? Ann Romney was the daughter of the Mayor of Bloomfield Hills, one of the most affluent northern suburban city/townships in and around Detroit and Mitt Romney , son of the Big Auto executive/3-term Governor of Michigan, George Romney ,close runner-up to Nixon in the 1968 republican presidential primary, and Nixon's HUD chief too.]
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a busy holiday weekend. If you bust your butt, you could have a pot to piss in by the end of it....
I expect to see you Fenris in your bow tie and flip-flops at Christophers tonight. I'll be at the front bar right inside the door swilling a rock glass full of rare ,blended scotch whiskey(Ballantine's Scotch Whiskey)with a rolled up Daily Racing Form in my back pocket. Just ask for Terry (She knows me) Ciao! Ballantines_logo.svg &#8206;
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911799 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>You'll be wearing your butterfly bow-tie , lime green tux, and flip-flops to Christophers dance club.
A sellout Obama promises you candy, butterfly bow-tie, lime green tux than leaves you with cavities and lies in your head you idiot...

The IRS will take obama out you dumbass... Hell George Bush is no where as stupid as a I know nothing obama.... LMFAO

It's the culture...
frontporchreacti onary

Wilmington, DE

#911800 May 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Your loud mouth sunk your shipwreck you idiot... You are not in Delware you liar... LMFAO.. You are Palm Beach county with the rest of the morons LMFAO...
Who said I was anywhere, not I. Get out more and join your fellow Americans in celebrating Memorial Day. I'll even buy you a drink at Christophers dance club. Ask for Terry. Two fingers or a double shot? Come barefoot if you want, but there's a dress code; stilettos optional with a cocktail dress.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min harmonious 47,066
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 56 min Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 2 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr HughBe 69,541
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]