Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#911730 May 25, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You will obviously never tire of being a fraudulent buffoon, but I will never tire of exposing it....:-)
President Obama Job Approval
Polling Data
Poll Date Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 5/9 - 5/24 48.4 47.5 +0.9
http://realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/pre...
Obama Job Approval Back Up to 50% Level Last Week
Weekly averages had been below that mark since early March
by Jeffrey M. Jones
PRINCETON, NJ -- Aided by a mini-rally as the Boston police tracked down the two Boston marathon bombing suspects, President Barack Obama's job approval averaged 50% last week, the first time it has been at that level since late February, prior to the federal budget sequester.

From Gallup, no less.HAHAHAHAHA

The same Gallup you nitwits loved when they said Rmoney would win the election!!

Thanks for your ignorance. What does P{ol;aris make?? Care to make an ass of yourself on that subject??

How you doing with proving I had an opinion on the corrupt Sanford race??

Got nothing?? Gee, why am I not surprised.

You are a nothing.

NEXT!!
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911732 May 25, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>What needs to change is your lying and bad behavior.. If you ever show yourself in the city of Ft. Lauderdale then I can meet you in the parking lot of 'Christophers night club on oakland park blvd. and rearrange your teeth for you. Does that help? d^.^b
Flushed out your IP you stupid dumbass. Ft. Lauderdale you idiot.. LMFAO... YOU are the QWERTY type you fool... Your lose lips sunk your ship Jean in Fort Lauderdale.. LMFAO....
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911733 May 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you don't dare to address your racist name here, nitwit. In fact, all you do is respond with stupidity. No surprise there.
HAHAHAHAHA
Why am I not surprised. Proud2bwhite is code talk for "I hate minorities", and you and I and everyone here knows it.
You're a disgusting piece of anti-American trash. You'll soon be flushed down the toilet of life, back to the sewers from whence you came..........
Nuculur Jimmie claims he's 30 minutes from one or the other Sonics in Wallingford, CT Manchester, CT...
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911734 May 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna bet??
Unlike Bush's 22% approval ratings, Obama is still over 50%, in spite of attacks from you Teabaggers.
America hates th eTeabaggers!!
You're a loser, and you just keep losing.
I'm lovin' it!!
You're a text book example, the baseline de-facto standard for ignorant liberalism...

It's the culture...
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911735 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
WTF is "Christophers nightclub"? Is that where all the rhesus monkey dark meats hang out?
Phag club in hillbily Palm Beach county...

Location hidden

#911736 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Lady, your gay little trick of ommitting words and attempting to twist argumants semantically are inneffectual and insignificant (as are you).
On the other hand, I've just bludgeoned you THREE SEPERATE TIMES on the last two pages with nary a reply/rebuttal.
Now THAT'S an azz whuppin.....:-)
Bludgeon?? Now that's funny.

UI catch you in a series of lies, you back down, yet claim that you've bludgeoned me??

You have a rich imagination. Too bad it's all lies, just like your posts here.

Tell us again Polaris doesn't make snowmobiles.

That's my favorite stupid lie from you today.

Of course, your stupidity in saying blacks outvoted whites in the election was another doozy.

You can spend days trying to redeem yourself, but the clear fact is that I made a punching bag out of you today, and all you can do is come back with nonsense and more stupidity.

Figures. You losers haven't the intelligence to know when you're being humiliated.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#911737 May 25, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Florida has a ton of Post numbers, Nuculur Bullshit, Realtime and many other sold out libtards hating on jews and railroading Hispanics and others??...
Who say's you aren't a racist??

Another fine example of how Tea Intoxication is not good for your health and education. Anarchist Paranoia garnished with the feathers of Chicken Little. Put that Tea down and embrace reality. OBAMA has our economy rising from the deep depths of the Great Recession. A Great Recession that was endowed upon us by the deregulating increasing inequality of the republican party. Just as in 1929 Great Depression that the republicans created with the same failed policies of deregulations and increasing inequality measure they exhibited then. F.D.R. took 13 years to rectify those errors as OBAMA did it in less than 5 years!
Senator Elizabeth Warren {D} of Mass. Is the strong right arm that understands Wall Street’s language. Seeking to hold accountable the guilty of Wall Street’s greed. She is the nemesis of the republican’s inequality desires.
What are the republicans left with? No more their redundant hue and cry “Where Is The Recovery?” IT IS HERE! Now republicans have been reduced to expanding their Red Herring menu’s. Propaganda of the IRS issues as well as the Benghazi, AP and Fox investigations.
Senator Boehner {R} of Ohio declares “More Jobs” That they have continuously obstructed, was asked what about these new jobs? What is the republican’s plan? Senator Boehner immediately replies with the IRS issue as well as to the other false Red Herrings issues. NO answerer to the question. NO plan would have sufficed.
OBAMA is emulating the standard superior Democrat’s stewardship of political management. Democrats have demonstrated for the past 80 years their superior abilities in progressing this Nation to a more secured position in financing and equality.
Little wonder that all of the mud raking, in search of the Republican Red Herrings, is presented as Moot. Perhaps now the remnants of some intellectual republicans will question these continuous failing of the republican party’s. Perhaps they have had their fill of the vile Red Herring menu’s, in favor for a more nutritious democratic meal.
How many are thinking that they are thinking. When all they are doing is rearranging their prejudices? Fate of small week mentalities.

Location hidden

#911741 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
You arent in a position to be flushing ANYTHING, indgent little girl...
Again, you talk thru your ass.

While you stupidly post from LA, all the while claiming you're in AZ, on your big spread in the desert!!

That's the easiest way to spot you liars, you can't keep your stories straight.

So which is it, nitwit?? You can't be in two places at once, when you're not anywhere at all.

We all know you're in a closet in Windsor, CT, along with Floriduh, Jimmy, Diane Sawyer, No Surprise, and Waxturd himself!!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#911742 May 25, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Flushed out your IP you stupid dumbass. Ft. Lauderdale you idiot.. LMFAO... YOU are the QWERTY type you fool... Your lose lips sunk your ship Jean in Fort Lauderdale.. LMFAO....
You're a QWERTY comic. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Callistox.j... See ya' soon in the parking lot, super hero;NOT! LOL You'll be buying me champagne and a delmonico steak dinner (bloody rare) before the night is over.:-D

Location hidden

#911743 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Gallup was included in the realclearpolitics aggregate numbers, numbnutz (or should I say "No nutz"). There is less than 1% difference either way, and facts-finding has just begun on the 3 ongoing scandals. The next three lameduck years are going to be really enjoyable for you.
Which Polaris USA are you asking about? The one you believe to be based in Canada? They make silicone bttplgs for the likes of you (transportation with a smile...):-)
You lose. I said 50% and I proved it.

Now let's see your claim that i had an opinion on the Sanford/Colbert race.

Or admit you lied once again.

It's OK, everyone here knows you're a serial liar and complete idiot!!

Location hidden

#911744 May 25, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Phag club in hillbily Palm Beach county...
Floriduh is the bartender there!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#911745 May 25, 2013
Republicans seeking a rebirth.
Feuding within the republican clan’s is heating up. Thursday {May 23 2013], across the bow shouts could be heard, between the forces of the traditionalist republicans and the Tea Party.
John McCain {R} accuses the Tea Party of overplaying their hand and tempting the democrats to change the minority rule in favor of up and down votes. Eliminating the 60% needed to pass a bill. All that would be required is simple majority.{51%”} Similar to the six times the republicans evoked during the Bush administration.
Established conservatives of 76, opposing the 40 remaining Tea Party newcomers, lead by John McCain disagree on establishing a budget as the Tea Party opposes any budget conferences on the issue.
Eric Cantor {R} leads the gang of four; Ted Cruz of Texas, Rand Paul {R} of Kentucky, Mike Lee {R} of Utah and Marco Rubio {R} of Florida. They won their seats in opposition to the traditionalist republicans. Infamous for their roles in the Hostage/Ransom,“Our way or the Highway” scenarios for governing our USA.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911746 May 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Job Approval Back Up to 50% Level Last Week
Weekly averages had been below that mark since early March
by Jeffrey M. Jones
PRINCETON, NJ -- Aided by a mini-rally as the Boston police tracked down the two Boston marathon bombing suspects, President Barack Obama's job approval averaged 50% last week, the first time it has been at that level since late February, prior to the federal budget sequester.
From Gallup, no less.HAHAHAHAHA
The same Gallup you nitwits loved when they said Rmoney would win the election!!
Thanks for your ignorance. What does P{ol;aris make?? Care to make an ass of yourself on that subject??
How you doing with proving I had an opinion on the corrupt Sanford race??
Got nothing?? Gee, why am I not surprised.
You are a nothing.
NEXT!!
A sellout Obama promises you candy than leaves you with cavities and lies in your head you idiot... The IRS will take obama out you dumbass... Hell George Bush is no where as stupid as a I know nothing obama.... LMFAO

It's the culture...
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911749 May 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose. I said 50% and I proved it.
Now let's see your claim that i had an opinion on the Sanford/Colbert race.
Or admit you lied once again.
It's OK, everyone here knows you're a serial liar and complete idiot!!
..."Put y'all back in chains"... LMFAO... You F*ckin racist...

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#911751 May 25, 2013
My work here is done.

I've got Waxturd in full emotional breakdown, throwing his sockpuppets all over the thread with lies and stupidity.

I'm done here for now.

Be careful, I may return at any time.

Carol and Nobraina can come out of hiding.

I believe this is the longest period Nobraina has ever gone without posting.

He's watching this thread with his jaws clenched so tight, molars are shattering!!
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#911752 May 25, 2013
Tea going down the drain.
Chasm widens. Will this give birth to the Progressive Grand Old Party?
Senator Ted Cruz {R Tea Party} from Texas has launched his desires for the 2016 presidenticy as has Marco Rubio {R Tea Party} of Florida.
Cruz has revealed as he says “ A dirty little secret, republicans {traditionalist} would like very much to cast a symbolic vote against raising the debt ceiling and nonetheless to allow our democrat friends on the left side of the aisle to raise the debt ceiling.”
Mike Lee {R Tea Party} and Ted Cruz prefer the hostage/ransom method to block any progress of the Congress. John McCain {R Traditional} disagrees as this will inflame the scenario of an up and down vote by the democrats. Who will then expand that to all Key issues.
Democrats begin to set the stage. Complaining of how the republicans are blocking or delaying confirmation of top White House nominees. Including Federal Judges. Accusing a small group are abusing their powers to block actions for our Congress to proceed with the governing of our Nation.

Location hidden

#911753 May 25, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Nuculur Jimmie claims he's 30 minutes from one or the other Sonics in Wallingford, CT Manchester, CT...
Do you socks talk to each other in the closet??

Must get real noisy in there!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911754 May 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats are Fascists Nwaxman wrote:
The leader meets with the jive-turkey today. Can you tell which one is which?
http://jerseynut.blogspot.com/2011/05/young-o ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
http://jerseynut.blogspot.com/ 2011/05/young-obama-vs-young-b ibi-still-no.html
Jive Turkey Obama.
He failed.
Not Surprized you certainly still glow in bullshit, you stupid dumbass... LMFAO...

It's the culture...
Sashay

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#911755 May 25, 2013
Mommy, is President Obama in BIG trouble?
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911756 May 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
My work here is done.
I've got Waxturd in full emotional breakdown, throwing his sockpuppets all over the thread with lies and stupidity.
I'm done here for now.
Be careful, I may return at any time.
Carol and Nobraina can come out of hiding.
I believe this is the longest period Nobraina has ever gone without posting.
He's watching this thread with his jaws clenched so tight, molars are shattering!!
Leftwing stupid and nuculur ignorance does Trump common sense you idiot4life...

Hidden locations and childish avatars on Topix, breastfeeding on George Bush and you sucking Dick Cheney in your gaseous windstorm is the de-facto standard, the platform, the operating system for a self-loathing, paranoid coward, nitwit troll...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min Frijoles 69,504
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr D-U-H 50,041
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 47,007
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Mandela 68,560
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr loose cannon 178,586
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr RACE 98,345
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr RACE 639
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]