Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#911769 May 25, 2013

From the republican’s horses mouth.
A wedge has been further pounded down, increasing the chasm in republican party. Senator Rand Paul {R} of Kentucky, who is also going to run for the presidenticy in 2016, filibustered his opposition to using drones to eradicate terrorist suspects. Conservative republicans disagree.
Gun reforms on back ground checks is opposed by the Tea Party as the traditionalist republican disagree. John McCain {R traditionalist} counters.“Isn’t it a little bizarre that we are saying’ basically, on this side of the republican aisle, is that we do not trust our colleagues on the other side of the capitol, who are in the minority republican.
LOL republicans are once again filling their primaries for 2016 with a mixture of loony toons. Rand Paul and Marco Rubio to lead the parade. Fox will entertain us with his merry band playing a’ la propaganda for the week.
proud2bwhite

Carpentersville, IL

#911770 May 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you don't dare to address your racist name here, nitwit. In fact, all you do is respond with stupidity. No surprise there.
HAHAHAHAHA
Why am I not surprised. Proud2bwhite is code talk for "I hate minorities", and you and I and everyone here knows it.
You're a disgusting piece of anti-American trash. You'll soon be flushed down the toilet of life, back to the sewers from whence you came..........
now iv set you right a few times on this name over the last 2 years but if your mind is to simple to recall then I guess I can educate you once again.
So let's start by you explaining why the name I use is racist.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#911771 May 25, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yuck!
Palm Beach county Ft Laudedale Boca Raton are the most ignorant people in Florida. They are the ones who can't read and neither count and lost Al Gore the presidential election. Palm Peach county is a cesspool of shameful idiots in south florida...

It's the culture...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#911772 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
You've proven nothing; one poll is disposable (like you).
Fenris. You make empty threats. You're dry bob and near-sighted.
SoVeryNotSurpriZ ed

Lakewood, NJ

#911773 May 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Here's how I do it:
Anyone can log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to his post... Possibly... but doubtful.. running multiple copies of my browser, which will log in with multiple renewal IP numbers and spamming the Topix Judge Icons for the replies to the post... It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread with multple sessions... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection or session is an ip connection.
If you bring up twenty browser sessions, you can judge the Icons 20 times... This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...

It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. If you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...------- You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different...
It can also be accomplished by using different browsers logged into the same thread... on the same internet connection... Every browser connection is an ip connection. Iy you bring up ten browser processes, you can judge the Icons 10 times...
You can change ip numbers if you know how... You can also reset your internet modem box and it will DNS or resolve a new ip number... However that is not necessary. The way it works is to bring up multiple copies of your browser on the same thread and page and do the judging.. That's all that is required and wait depending on you network connection and topix server to record the vote and for the judging to take... I have done it and it can take up to 5 minutes on mine, maybe others different... Try It! and SEE and judge my post here with multiple copies...

You got it. I am hip to this.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#911774 May 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Penny Pritzker knows nothing, making her an ideal Obama Cabinet member
Barack Obama’s close friend and major fundraiser, Penny Pritzker, who has been nominated to be the new Secretary of Commerce, didn’t include more than $80 million in income in financial disclosures she filed last week. Pritzker, who is a billionaire, supposedly “inadvertently omitted” this tiny part of her fortune. Her lawyer, Robert Rizzi, wrote the Commerce Department on May 21 that the money was not included in the May 15 filings that were reviewed by the U.S. Office of Government Ethics “because of a clerical error and through no fault of Ms. Pritzker.”
Susan Anderson, Pritzker’s personal spokeswoman, said Prizker’s “financial advisors” discovered the mistake within the 184-page submission. The $80 million in income was derived from Pritzker being paid over ten years for consulting for more than 400 domestic trusts, which were being restructured because of an intergenerational family feud that split into 11 family lines. Some of the entities being fought over were the Marmon Corp., Hyatt Hotels, Union Tank Car, Conwood Company and the Hyatt Center office building in Chicago. Anderson said,“Pritzker provided advice on the restructuring, managing and in some cases, selling various trust assets.”
Although the GOP is not hostile to Pritzker, one factor that might check her advance is the failure of Superior Bank, a Hinsdale Savings and Loan that her family controlled. Pritzker tried to revive the bank with an expanded push into subprime loans. There were also some tax avoidance strategies that her trusts and business empire used that may be looked into.
of course you would never see a conservative fail to report income, say from a conservative think tank, then make a ruling concerning political donations by groups and corporations....naw, never happen

"Clarence Thomas failed to report wife's income, watchdog says"

Virginia Thomas earned over $680,000 from conservative think tank the Heritage Foundation over five years, a group says. But Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas did not include it on financial disclosure forms.

eporting from Washington — Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas failed to report his wife's income from a conservative think tank on financial disclosure forms for at least five years, the watchdog group Common Cause said Friday.

Between 2003 and 2007, Virginia Thomas, a longtime conservative activist, earned $686,589 from the Heritage Foundation, according to a Common Cause review of the foundation's IRS records. Thomas failed to note the income in his Supreme Court financial disclosure forms for those years, instead checking a box labeled "none" where "spousal noninvestment income" would be disclosed.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#911775 May 25, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Broward County, tyro flunky
Your loud mouth sunk your shipwreck you idiot... You are not in Delware you liar... LMFAO.. You are Palm Beach county with the rest of the morons LMFAO...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#911776 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>Fenris. You make empty threats. You're dry bob and near-sighted.
LMFAO... You are an idiot you old fool...

It's the culture

Elmont, Long Island NY

#911777 May 25, 2013
SoVeryNotSurpriZ ed

Lakewood, NJ

#911778 May 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
I am still circling the bowl for FOUR years! LMAO!
I wrote:
<quoted text>
You're fooling no one at all. You started posting here yesterday with the sole intention of harassing and stalking me. You are reposting deleted posts. You are inciting others. You are violating the Terms of Service.
It's abundantly apparent that you are-Not Surprized- not only to me but to others. You have been banned once and I would suspect that you will be banned again. One of your posts has already been removed (#18122) which is amazing since you've only been posting for a little over a day.
You have not addressed the topic of this thread one single time in your 10 posts here. Every single post is directed at me. Please stop. I'm really not that important that you should expand that amount of energy on me.
I really am preying on women posting on topix. Better known as a lying sack of shit.

She changed her name bacause she was being stalked. The poster who was stalking her got her private information and published it for the world to see on this forum. That is why he was banned. So she changed her name. I observed the whole incident from the start. Not only did he publish her information but continued to stalk and harass her. Can you understand why she would change her name now? sunnycali wrote: Would you report someone HERE to the moderators if they were giving out YOUR personal information.
Again, if someone posted YOUR private information would you just sit there and say, "way to go - that's freedom of speech in action?" And I mean information that included your home address and phone number. You would do nothing? If the answer is that you would do nothing then you apparently care little for your family.
So if someone were giving out your personal information you would not report that person? If someone were using extremely obscene language you would not report that person? This has absolutely nothing to do ideology. I don't have any problem with free speech. I don't have any problem with people of any political bent expressing their opinions. I DO have a problem with people violating the most basic terms of decency. Oh, and I would report someone if I saw them breaking into YOUR house. Or abusing a member of YOUR family. I guess you and I are different in that respect. And I'm very sorry for that. Not for me but for you.

Nuculur option, you are a known stalker, you've been sactioned by Topix on several occasions. You are the poster child for keeping certain presonal information unrelated to the debate to one's self. Come on now...... What's your purpose why aren't your focusing on the issues of the debate, the 1995 Budget Impass?.... stay with the issue of the debate which is more than enough dialogue with individuals like yourself... didn't you ever warn your children about relating personal information over the internet about themselves?.. it's an employed security feature.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#911779 May 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
- I'm going to Europe again in less than a month. I have family there and while they are considered filthy rich and I stay in only the wealthy ares.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote: good nignt good people. I'm going across the pond to the U.K. for a wedding in two weeks.
<quoted text>
Waxman wrote:
Lets go ride take a ride on our UNICORN!!!!!!!
You Palm Beach idiots are morons you dumbass.. LMFAO

It's the culture...
SoVeryNotSurpriZ ed

Lakewood, NJ

#911780 May 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I see I am using my entire sockpuppet contingent today!!You know when I pull Nuculur option out of my ass I'm on the brink of meltdown!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911781 May 25, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
You forgot your brain you idiot...

It's the culture

Elmont, Long Island NY

#911782 May 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Jean from Queens has it backwards as usual.
Muslims refuse to accept any society except an Islamic society.
They insist that we change to follow their religious laws, which would exterminate her tribe.
Islam is a worldwide cancer.
You know there are somewhere between 5-7 million Muslim Americans here in the states, and yet I have yet to see any concentrated effort from any group of American Muslims trying to change our laws to accept sharia law. I have yet to see any American Muslims trying to force the Koran to be displayed in a courthouse, a school, city hall or any public/gov't building.

as opposed to the vast number of evangelical fundamentalist Christian taliban who are always fighting to include christian prayers in public assemblies, public schools, town hall meetings. Who constantly try to display symbols of their religious dogma in our court houses, public schools, gov't buildings, public land, gov't land etc.

There are approximately 1.3 billion Muslims in the world and only a small percentage that actually do as you say

Funny you should use John Galt as a moniker, as I do believe Ayn was an atheist.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911783 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>What needs to change is your lying and bad behavior.. If you ever show yourself in the city of Ft. Lauderdale then I can meet you in the parking lot...
You are an idiot.. Busted you freak... LMFAO...

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#911784 May 25, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Palm Beach county Ft Laudedale Boca Raton are the most ignorant people in Florida. They are the ones who can't read and neither count and lost Al Gore the presidential election. Palm Peach county is a cesspool of shameful idiots in south florida...
It's the culture...
Hatin' on your fellow Americans on Memorial Day Weekend is darn low-brow, disgusting and unpatriotic to boot! Stop the hatin', small-mind. Love thy neighbor. Hobart Smith - John Brown's Dream http://youtu.be/FpPE07xk0Rc
SoVeryNotSurpriZ ed

Lakewood, NJ

#911785 May 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
I wrote;

Did you graduate from an Ivy League in 3.5 years with a double major with a level of distinction far above others? I doubt it! Did you turn down a White House internship.
Do you own a penthouse in Manhatten lib overlooking CP? I think you and I are very different people.
http://www.topix.com/for um/nyc/T50ESIT30OD77D4FO/p2621
I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
I also wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sooo funny liberal.
I'm not "better" than you biologically, but I don't think you sent your kids to prep schools and Ivy League schools like I have. I do not have any failures. I am educated.
http://www.topix.com/forum/source/lebanon-dai ...

I live in a large house with a lot of rooms and computers and also have redundant communication providers.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/berwyn-il/T50 ...
I'm a mut. Sweedish, Scot, English, Irish, Dutch, French - great grandparents moved to the U.S.
I wrote: Would you like to borrown my Mercedes. Well, now I have three brand new cars. If I told you what I bought for my personal driver, you wouldn't believe it.
I wrote:
I'll post from the Caribbean to you lib. As you know, I just came home from the U.K.
I have a job. I can retire now but I have a good job lib - and a pertfolio you would not comprehend garbage man. Sorry lib.
I'll try to post to you from the Caribean next week.
Cheers.
I wrote:
Hats off to theese great company's.
I wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's how rediculous you are.
I wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
I wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#911786 May 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
"LMAOAU like always, shemale. Still think Polaris USA makes snowmobiles, huh? You really might be the most intellectually and factually-challenged poster topix has ever seen (also one of the gayest).
And, I thought you were "leaving"???...... "
----------
Your post, your words. You said Polaris don't make snowmobiles, stupid.
You lose.
Game, set, match.
You lose, I'm tired of exposing your ignorance. You know nothing, you can't even read wikipedia, ya moron!!
I've beaten you enough for today. the ref calls you down for the count.
Next time, you'd be smart to follow this sage advice;
"Better to be thought an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."
Polaris USA makes security cameras
SoVeryNotSurpriZ ed

Lakewood, NJ

#911787 May 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly me wrote:
The leader meets with the jive-turkey today. Can you tell which one is which?
I also wrote:
young-obama-vs-young-b ibi-still-no.html
Jive Turkey Obama.
He failed.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#911788 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Yuck!
You'll be wearing your butterfly bow-tie , lime green tux, and flip-flops to Christophers dance club.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Dale 182,268
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 35 min JOEL 71,301
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 49,376
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,926
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 3 hr joey 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr TRD 68,923
Fight at Navy Pier 4 hr ThejigsANDnigsAll 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web