Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#911633 May 25, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Are you cursing your children?
Study Shows GM Corn Cause Massive Tumors in Lab Rats
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Up1nFwBHzZ8XX
----
DON'T FORGET TO MARCH Against Monsanto TODAY!
If you are just jumping in find your event in link here. Join. Then use Invite tab to invite all your friends. http://www.march-against-monsanto.com/
Our system of ensuring the safety of genetically modified foods is already insufficient, and wrought with industry influence. The FDA and USDA routinely approve foods without sufficient review, and often rely on shoddy industry-generated studies to determine the safety of GMO foods.

The courts provide a vital check to allow us to challenge approvals that were conducted too hastily – as when federal courts found the USDA’s 2009 approval of Monsanto’s GMO sugar beets to have been based on an insufficient review.

But the Monsanto Protection Act strips the courts of the power to halt seed sales, and actually compels the USDA to approve products whose approval the courts have challenged. It’s so outrageous, the USDA says the provision might not be enforceable.4

Now our legislators have an opportunity to undo this appalling act of putting special interests like Monsanto ahead of our health and the safety of our food. Urge the Senate to take action now:

http://act.credoaction.com/sign/monsanto_prot...
Fair and Balanced

Waynesboro, MS

#911634 May 25, 2013
Ronald Reagan dedicates the Space Shuttle Columbia to the Taliban
Watch @:

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#911636 May 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you are dumb enough to call your group "Tea Party Blah Blah" when you apply for a status where political groups do not qualify, you get what you get.
"real dumb"
As usual you proved your self to be a coward. No surprize. You did not answer the question. How many liberal groups have been targeted?
According to holder, none.
Peace
KMA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#911637 May 25, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, dig up the post where I said Polaris NEVER made snowmobiles (I grew up with them, phag).
What part of "100% American Made" dont you understand? And now you are shifting from them being "CANADIAN BASED", to "JAPANESE DESIGN"??? You have been beaten like a drum; just admit it.
You are a pathetic weasel, but then ALL leftist peeediaphiles merit that description....
"LMAOAU like always, shemale. Still think Polaris USA makes snowmobiles, huh? You really might be the most intellectually and factually-challenged poster topix has ever seen (also one of the gayest).

And, I thought you were "leaving"???...... "

----------

Your post, your words. You said Polaris don't make snowmobiles, stupid.

You lose.

Game, set, match.

You lose, I'm tired of exposing your ignorance. You know nothing, you can't even read wikipedia, ya moron!!

I've beaten you enough for today. the ref calls you down for the count.

Next time, you'd be smart to follow this sage advice;

"Better to be thought an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Spokane, WA

#911639 May 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Look, a tall Arab."
If Ronald Reagan had not armed, trained & funded Bin Laden, he never would have earned his "street Cred".
"real dumb"
Again you proved yourself a coward. You ignored the point of the post. The point being why did not Clinton take bin Laden into custody when he had the opportunity, 3 times?
Peace
KMA
Fair and Balanced

Waynesboro, MS

#911641 May 25, 2013
Feminism - a form of Jewish Control
Watch @:
Fair and Balanced

Waynesboro, MS

#911642 May 25, 2013
Former CIA Officer Israel Controls U.S. Government & Media
Watch @:
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#911643 May 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You were saying that Polaris didn't make snowmobiles!! DUH
Would you like to see your post where you said it, nitwit??
The same source you used said Subaru makes the engines.
"Robin (a subsidiary of Fuji Heavy Industries, which is the owner of Subaru) develops and supplies all-terrain vehicle (ATV) and snowmobile engines for U.S.-based leisure equipment maker Polaris Industries Inc."
GFY, son. First you lie about their even making snowmobiles, then you deny that Subaru makes their engines. The in-house powerplants are Robin plants, a subsidiary of Fuji heavy Industries, Japan.
""Fuji Heavy Industries now also maintains a US based production plant, in conjunction with Polaris, so that all engines are now American Made.""
They make them in America, but they're Japanese designs. DUH
Honda's are American made too, but the profits go to the Japanese Company that owns Honda. DUH
You really couldn't be any more stupid. I love seeing you squirm.
Keep up the good stupid work.
Face it, you drive a rice burner snowmobile, nitwit!! Of course, you deny that Polaris makes snowmobiles!!
Styay ignorant, you do a very good job of it!!
Artic-Polaris was the big dog in snowmobiles but there were some interesting little dogs__Rupp for instance partnered with Tohatsu to build some scary fast machines and even Kohler built some snowmobile engines.

The Robins were/are the most sound engines however. Fuji Heavy Industries is a very interesting company. Malcomb Brickln, who brought (helped bring) Subaru to North America lives down here and is still chasing his auto schemes/dreams.

He'll never find another one like Subaru, "they go in snow."

Timing is everything!

The spare tire mounted on top of the engine was kinda weird.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#911644 May 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Ann Rmoney, like you, is a loser.
Who cares how much money she has. America rejected her, her husband, and sick racists like you.
Figures you'd support a traitor who hides his money in offshore accounts.
Michelle Obama is an inspiration to all American Women!!
And you hate it, which delights me!!
Go suck a bivalve.
You must be taking one hell of a beating if you're attacking ann romney.

Location hidden

#911646 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, Ann Romney is REALLY suffering. I'm sure her billions of $$(again, FAR more than Aunt Jemimah Moochelle has) are quite the comfort.
Do you ever get ANYTHING right?....
Aw, it's nice to see you double down on your ignorance.

Saying Rmoney is worth Billions is even more stupid than your saying that Polaris doesn't make snowmobiles.

But there it is. Your ignorance in print.

""Mitt Romney is worth $250 million. Why so little?
By William D. Cohan,October 05, 2012
Mitt Romney is indisputably a very rich man. And if he is elected president on Nov. 6, he will become one of the wealthiest people ever to hold the office.

But exactly how wealthy is Romney? The figure that gets tossed around is $250 million in net worth — meaning the total value of his assets, financial and others, minus any debts.

It’s a big number, but frankly, it seems low. Given the industry in which he made his fortune (private equity), the era when he made it (the 1980s and 1990s) and the wealth of his peers in that business (mostly billionaires), Romney should be worth a good bit more than that."

----------

Nice to see you support rich elitists. But Rmoneycouldn't hole the water pail for truly rich guys like Buffett and Soros.

Rmoney's small time rich.

Just like you're small time stupid!!

Come back when you have something other than lies and stupidity.

So far, all you've done is prove what a dunce you are.

No Surprise!! You're merely a sockpuppet.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#911648 May 25, 2013
Alrighty then, now that nutscker has slunk away with his reptilian tail between his legs (the ONLY thing that's down there, I might add), I'll leave you with an English ebonics lesson.
The word for today is "disappointment".
Now let's have Dewan use it in a sentence:
"Ma parole officers tol me if I miss disappointment, he goin ta send me backs to the big house."
Nutsucular's word for the day is "indefinently" when he feels obama's nuts hitting his ass it's in definently.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#911649 May 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Ann Romney....

.... weebles wobble but they don't fall down!!!!!

Location hidden

#911650 May 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice to see you nitwits stick together. Yeah, I'm taking such a berating Nobraina, Carol, and Waxturd have run off with their tail between their legs.

Waxturd left an ignorant sockpuppet to carry on for him.

As usual, you haven't figured out what's going on.

Are you another idiot who claims that Polaris doesn't make snowmobiles?? Or that their engines are Japanese design but produced in the USA??

Naw, you're into Jeeps. You like Italian cars.

Location hidden

#911652 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Indeed. Like I said, nutscker really can absorb an intellectual drubbing without cognizance of the severity of it. Much like an over-the-hill, punchdrunk fighter....
Yet I'm the one that's proven you to be a liar repeatedly..........

About Rmoney, Polaris, voting, and on and on.

All you idiots have is projection and wishful thinking.

I beat you about the head, and you get punch drunk and declare victory!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Spokane, WA

#911653 May 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to prove your stupidity concerning the US Constitution.
Please explain how any party can override a ruling of the Supreme Court.
They can't, proving again, you talk thru your fat ass.
"nutsucker"
One more time you prove your stoopidity. Remember we have 3 branches of government. Congress can pass a new law. The court would have the opportunity to rule again on the issue. The court does strange things, did they not uphold nobamakare by saying the fees were taxes?
Peace
KMA
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#911654 May 25, 2013
Another bridge collapse, this time south of St Louis while 'they' bail out the World on Our dime!

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/25/18...

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/05/why-is...
Lop So Loo

Beijing, China

#911655 May 25, 2013
Alrighty then, now that nutscker has slunk away with his reptilian tail between his legs (the ONLY thing that's down there, I might add), I'll leave you with an English ebonics lesson.
The word for today is "disappointment".
Now let's have Dewan use it in a sentence:
"Ma parole officers tol me if I miss disappointment, he goin ta send me backs to the big house."
today word is "fenris" it mean man with no penis
use as sentence: hahaha see the fenris, it has no penis.

Location hidden

#911656 May 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Attacking?? More projection from the thread 'Nancy'.

You say nothing when these morons nastily attack Michelle Obama without reply??

You really are an idiot!!

I post facts. Your side posts hatred, as you proved with the fake Trayvon photos you posted, you racist POS.

Here's the facts:

""If you're wondering how the Romney family is holding up post-election loss, the answer is: not well. Mitt has resorted to retail therapy, and Ann might be the most disappointed Romney of all.

The Washington Post's Phillip Rucker has a furiously reported update on what, exactly, Mitt is doing with all of his free time now that he isn't running a campaign. The answer? Not much. The Atlantic's Molly Ball probably put it best on Twitter: "Mitt Romney is bored."

Rucker's report is filled with heartbreaking line after heartbreaking line chronicling what Romney is doing with himself, culled straight from the CEOs closest to him. That is, what Mitt's doing when he's not having lunch with the President. To help himself deal with the loss, Mitt apparently bought himself (or has been seen driving, at least), "a new black Audi Q7, a luxury SUV manufactured in Slovakia." Retail therapy is an effective and frequently used coping mechanism, at least for this writer. He apparently hasn't decided what he'll do next, but one thing is for sure: "In private, Romney has told friends he has little interest in helping the Republican Party rebuild and rebrand itself," Rucker reports.

But the owner of the most tragic anecdote in the whole story is Mitt's wife, Ann, who really isn't taking things well:
By all accounts, the past month has been most difficult on Romney’s wife, Ann, who friends said believed up until the end that ascending to the White House was their destiny. They said she has been crying in private and trying to get back to riding her horses.
It's not too much of a surprise, really. She had enough trouble dealing with the campaign. Still, we feel for her, and wish her and her horses the best. It gets better. ""

http://news.yahoo.com/ann-romney-might-taking...

----------

Again, you prove what a weak player you are, Nancy.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#911657 May 25, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Our system of ensuring the safety of genetically modified foods is already insufficient, and wrought with industry influence. The FDA and USDA routinely approve foods without sufficient review, and often rely on shoddy industry-generated studies to determine the safety of GMO foods.
The courts provide a vital check to allow us to challenge approvals that were conducted too hastily – as when federal courts found the USDA’s 2009 approval of Monsanto’s GMO sugar beets to have been based on an insufficient review.
But the Monsanto Protection Act strips the courts of the power to halt seed sales, and actually compels the USDA to approve products whose approval the courts have challenged. It’s so outrageous, the USDA says the provision might not be enforceable.4
Now our legislators have an opportunity to undo this appalling act of putting special interests like Monsanto ahead of our health and the safety of our food. Urge the Senate to take action now:
http://act.credoaction.com/sign/monsanto_prot...
----

They did:

http://fooddemocracynow.org/blog/2013/may/23/...

Location hidden

#911658 May 25, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
One more time you prove your stoopidity. Remember we have 3 branches of government. Congress can pass a new law. The court would have the opportunity to rule again on the issue. The court does strange things, did they not uphold nobamakare by saying the fees were taxes?
Peace
KMA
Carol did not speak of a new law, you idiot.

She said that Congress could overturn the existing ruling.

Try and keep yup, you old fool.

Oh yeah, GFY!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min dont drink the ko... 47,030
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 18 min HughBe 69,531
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 23 min Cali Girl 2014 50,047
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 45 min edogxxx 98,358
Amy 10-1 1 hr pde 5
Amy - 9-29-2014 1 hr Ralph 30
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,755
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr WelbyMD 178,605

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]