Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#911621 May 25, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha! I LOVE that you are staying, retard.
"Subaru"? Really, phag hag? We have NEVER been talking about an ancient double-runner; my machine is a 2011, state-of-the-art ATV (made completely in America).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polaris_Industri...
Starting in 1995 with the Polaris Magnum 425 4-stroke atv and in 1997, with the introduction of the "twin 700" snowmobile engine Polaris started the development and production of in-house produced powerplants, known as the "Liberty" line of engines, now found in many models across their current production lines. This production makes many Polaris products 100% AMERICAN MADE.
You are SERIOUSLY retarded. I think you may have sckd so much ck that your tiny brain is completely composed of sperm now....
You were saying that Polaris didn't make snowmobiles!! DUH

Would you like to see your post where you said it, nitwit??

The same source you used said Subaru makes the engines.

"Robin (a subsidiary of Fuji Heavy Industries, which is the owner of Subaru) develops and supplies all-terrain vehicle (ATV) and snowmobile engines for U.S.-based leisure equipment maker Polaris Industries Inc."

GFY, son. First you lie about their even making snowmobiles, then you deny that Subaru makes their engines. The in-house powerplants are Robin plants, a subsidiary of Fuji heavy Industries, Japan.

""Fuji Heavy Industries now also maintains a US based production plant, in conjunction with Polaris, so that all engines are now American Made.""

They make them in America, but they're Japanese designs. DUH

Honda's are American made too, but the profits go to the Japanese Company that owns Honda. DUH

You really couldn't be any more stupid. I love seeing you squirm.

Keep up the good stupid work.

Face it, you drive a rice burner snowmobile, nitwit!! Of course, you deny that Polaris makes snowmobiles!!

Styay ignorant, you do a very good job of it!!
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#911622 May 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like the sick racist you are!!
""Michelle Obama’s popularity and America’s obsessive gaze
By Rahiel Tesfamariam
When President Obama officially kicks off his campaign Saturday, Michelle Obama’s popularity will be a key piece of his reelection strategy. Her 71 percent favorable rating far exceeds that of her husband, according to a recent CNN poll with 1,015 respondents, and the president is banking on that popularity to win votes."
----------
Michelle's popularity helped Obama win election.
Contrast that with plastic Ann Rmoney, who was reviled by American women.
Funny, you don't hear much about ol' plastic Ann, do you?? She crawled back into the woodwork from whence she came.
Hey dumbass here's a fact for you, Ann Romney has more money in her couch cushions than all the obamas put together , she could buy moochelle for twice what shes worth and sell her for half price all day every day and never go broke , besides the fact that her ass would make moochelle a better face than the one she is aflicted with , suck on that and call it sweet.

Location hidden

#911623 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
You alway clutch at your last pathetic straw (Bush/Cheney) whenever things get REALLY bad for you. It's not working anymore, homo. Of course, it never did......
Repeating a line that Waxturd uses so often. BWAHAHAHAHA

Thought you'd have noticed, but you're an idiot.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#911624 May 25, 2013
Patriot wrote:
MARCH AGAINST MONSANTO - Global Event Map for Today, May 25, 2013
http://monsantomarch.org/
And let Cargill completely off the hook?

Location hidden

#911626 May 25, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dumbass here's a fact for you, Ann Romney has more money in her couch cushions than all the obamas put together , she could buy moochelle for twice what shes worth and sell her for half price all day every day and never go broke , besides the fact that her ass would make moochelle a better face than the one she is aflicted with , suck on that and call it sweet.
Ann Rmoney, like you, is a loser.

Who cares how much money she has. America rejected her, her husband, and sick racists like you.

Figures you'd support a traitor who hides his money in offshore accounts.

Michelle Obama is an inspiration to all American Women!!

And you hate it, which delights me!!

Go suck a bivalve.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#911627 May 25, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur what a difference of Transparency, Bush versus Obama administration!! Obama exerts executive privilege on Fast and Furious!! When 9/11commission requested documents from the Bush administration the Commission had access to every document it asked to see—more than two million pages—including the most sensitive documents the government possesses!! Nuc what is Obama hiding?
"Commission members note that they repeatedly pressed the Bush White House and CIA for direct access to the detainees, but the administration refused. So the commission forwarded questions to the CIA, whose interrogators posed them on the panel’s behalf." Mar 15, 2013 – The 9/11 Commission: A Victim of Cheney's Torture Program ...9/11 Commission Deceived: An Unintentional Work of Fiction Based ...
www.washingtonsblog.com/.../911-commission-de... ; Check out this NYTimes op-ed by Thomas McKean and Lee Hamilton, ""Stonewalled by [Bush] CIA: Check this out: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/02/opinion/02k... ;
Fair and Balanced

Waynesboro, MS

#911630 May 25, 2013
Ronald Reagan holocaust(e) 1967 English/Français(Reagan denies holocaust)
Watch @:

Location hidden

#911632 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, Ann Romney is REALLY suffering. I'm sure her billions of $$(again, FAR more than Aunt Jemimah Moochelle has) are quite the comfort.
Do you ever get ANYTHING right?....
Ann Romney Depressed After the Elections

"It seems that Ann Romney is taking this loss harder than her husband Mitt Romney. According to some sources, Ann Romney sits around, listening to Adele and crying all the time."

http://firstladybattle1.wordpress.com/2012/12...

You have a rock head. Anyone who takes the beating I've given your ignorance today must be brain dead.

You don't even have the good sense to shut up your stupidity.

Now tell us again how Plolaris doesn't make snowmobiles.

Then tell us how Subaru doesn't make their engines!!

After all, lies are your forte'./

Well, actually lies and stupidity.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#911633 May 25, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Are you cursing your children?
Study Shows GM Corn Cause Massive Tumors in Lab Rats
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Up1nFwBHzZ8XX
----
DON'T FORGET TO MARCH Against Monsanto TODAY!
If you are just jumping in find your event in link here. Join. Then use Invite tab to invite all your friends. http://www.march-against-monsanto.com/
Our system of ensuring the safety of genetically modified foods is already insufficient, and wrought with industry influence. The FDA and USDA routinely approve foods without sufficient review, and often rely on shoddy industry-generated studies to determine the safety of GMO foods.

The courts provide a vital check to allow us to challenge approvals that were conducted too hastily – as when federal courts found the USDA’s 2009 approval of Monsanto’s GMO sugar beets to have been based on an insufficient review.

But the Monsanto Protection Act strips the courts of the power to halt seed sales, and actually compels the USDA to approve products whose approval the courts have challenged. It’s so outrageous, the USDA says the provision might not be enforceable.4

Now our legislators have an opportunity to undo this appalling act of putting special interests like Monsanto ahead of our health and the safety of our food. Urge the Senate to take action now:

http://act.credoaction.com/sign/monsanto_prot...
Fair and Balanced

Waynesboro, MS

#911634 May 25, 2013
Ronald Reagan dedicates the Space Shuttle Columbia to the Taliban
Watch @:

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#911636 May 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if you are dumb enough to call your group "Tea Party Blah Blah" when you apply for a status where political groups do not qualify, you get what you get.
"real dumb"
As usual you proved your self to be a coward. No surprize. You did not answer the question. How many liberal groups have been targeted?
According to holder, none.
Peace
KMA

Location hidden

#911637 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, dig up the post where I said Polaris NEVER made snowmobiles (I grew up with them, phag).
What part of "100% American Made" dont you understand? And now you are shifting from them being "CANADIAN BASED", to "JAPANESE DESIGN"??? You have been beaten like a drum; just admit it.
You are a pathetic weasel, but then ALL leftist peeediaphiles merit that description....
"LMAOAU like always, shemale. Still think Polaris USA makes snowmobiles, huh? You really might be the most intellectually and factually-challenged poster topix has ever seen (also one of the gayest).

And, I thought you were "leaving"???...... "

----------

Your post, your words. You said Polaris don't make snowmobiles, stupid.

You lose.

Game, set, match.

You lose, I'm tired of exposing your ignorance. You know nothing, you can't even read wikipedia, ya moron!!

I've beaten you enough for today. the ref calls you down for the count.

Next time, you'd be smart to follow this sage advice;

"Better to be thought an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#911639 May 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Look, a tall Arab."
If Ronald Reagan had not armed, trained & funded Bin Laden, he never would have earned his "street Cred".
"real dumb"
Again you proved yourself a coward. You ignored the point of the post. The point being why did not Clinton take bin Laden into custody when he had the opportunity, 3 times?
Peace
KMA
Fair and Balanced

Waynesboro, MS

#911641 May 25, 2013
Feminism - a form of Jewish Control
Watch @:
Fair and Balanced

Waynesboro, MS

#911642 May 25, 2013
Former CIA Officer Israel Controls U.S. Government & Media
Watch @:
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#911643 May 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You were saying that Polaris didn't make snowmobiles!! DUH
Would you like to see your post where you said it, nitwit??
The same source you used said Subaru makes the engines.
"Robin (a subsidiary of Fuji Heavy Industries, which is the owner of Subaru) develops and supplies all-terrain vehicle (ATV) and snowmobile engines for U.S.-based leisure equipment maker Polaris Industries Inc."
GFY, son. First you lie about their even making snowmobiles, then you deny that Subaru makes their engines. The in-house powerplants are Robin plants, a subsidiary of Fuji heavy Industries, Japan.
""Fuji Heavy Industries now also maintains a US based production plant, in conjunction with Polaris, so that all engines are now American Made.""
They make them in America, but they're Japanese designs. DUH
Honda's are American made too, but the profits go to the Japanese Company that owns Honda. DUH
You really couldn't be any more stupid. I love seeing you squirm.
Keep up the good stupid work.
Face it, you drive a rice burner snowmobile, nitwit!! Of course, you deny that Polaris makes snowmobiles!!
Styay ignorant, you do a very good job of it!!
Artic-Polaris was the big dog in snowmobiles but there were some interesting little dogs__Rupp for instance partnered with Tohatsu to build some scary fast machines and even Kohler built some snowmobile engines.

The Robins were/are the most sound engines however. Fuji Heavy Industries is a very interesting company. Malcomb Brickln, who brought (helped bring) Subaru to North America lives down here and is still chasing his auto schemes/dreams.

He'll never find another one like Subaru, "they go in snow."

Timing is everything!

The spare tire mounted on top of the engine was kinda weird.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#911644 May 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Ann Rmoney, like you, is a loser.
Who cares how much money she has. America rejected her, her husband, and sick racists like you.
Figures you'd support a traitor who hides his money in offshore accounts.
Michelle Obama is an inspiration to all American Women!!
And you hate it, which delights me!!
Go suck a bivalve.
You must be taking one hell of a beating if you're attacking ann romney.

Location hidden

#911646 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Yeah, Ann Romney is REALLY suffering. I'm sure her billions of $$(again, FAR more than Aunt Jemimah Moochelle has) are quite the comfort.
Do you ever get ANYTHING right?....
Aw, it's nice to see you double down on your ignorance.

Saying Rmoney is worth Billions is even more stupid than your saying that Polaris doesn't make snowmobiles.

But there it is. Your ignorance in print.

""Mitt Romney is worth $250 million. Why so little?
By William D. Cohan,October 05, 2012
Mitt Romney is indisputably a very rich man. And if he is elected president on Nov. 6, he will become one of the wealthiest people ever to hold the office.

But exactly how wealthy is Romney? The figure that gets tossed around is $250 million in net worth — meaning the total value of his assets, financial and others, minus any debts.

It’s a big number, but frankly, it seems low. Given the industry in which he made his fortune (private equity), the era when he made it (the 1980s and 1990s) and the wealth of his peers in that business (mostly billionaires), Romney should be worth a good bit more than that."

----------

Nice to see you support rich elitists. But Rmoneycouldn't hole the water pail for truly rich guys like Buffett and Soros.

Rmoney's small time rich.

Just like you're small time stupid!!

Come back when you have something other than lies and stupidity.

So far, all you've done is prove what a dunce you are.

No Surprise!! You're merely a sockpuppet.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#911648 May 25, 2013
Alrighty then, now that nutscker has slunk away with his reptilian tail between his legs (the ONLY thing that's down there, I might add), I'll leave you with an English ebonics lesson.
The word for today is "disappointment".
Now let's have Dewan use it in a sentence:
"Ma parole officers tol me if I miss disappointment, he goin ta send me backs to the big house."
Nutsucular's word for the day is "indefinently" when he feels obama's nuts hitting his ass it's in definently.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#911649 May 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be taking one hell of a beating if you're attacking ann romney.
lol! Ann Romney....

.... weebles wobble but they don't fall down!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 22 min Grau 68,496
Abby 9-20 31 min Mister Tonka 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min Kristy 46,724
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 1 hr boundary painter 375
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr boundary painter 622
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 4,720
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr boundary painter 323
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,078
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••