Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#911742 May 25, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Flushed out your IP you stupid dumbass. Ft. Lauderdale you idiot.. LMFAO... YOU are the QWERTY type you fool... Your lose lips sunk your ship Jean in Fort Lauderdale.. LMFAO....
You're a QWERTY comic. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Callistox.j... See ya' soon in the parking lot, super hero;NOT! LOL You'll be buying me champagne and a delmonico steak dinner (bloody rare) before the night is over.:-D

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#911743 May 25, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Gallup was included in the realclearpolitics aggregate numbers, numbnutz (or should I say "No nutz"). There is less than 1% difference either way, and facts-finding has just begun on the 3 ongoing scandals. The next three lameduck years are going to be really enjoyable for you.
Which Polaris USA are you asking about? The one you believe to be based in Canada? They make silicone bttplgs for the likes of you (transportation with a smile...):-)
You lose. I said 50% and I proved it.

Now let's see your claim that i had an opinion on the Sanford/Colbert race.

Or admit you lied once again.

It's OK, everyone here knows you're a serial liar and complete idiot!!

Location hidden

#911744 May 25, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Phag club in hillbily Palm Beach county...
Floriduh is the bartender there!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#911745 May 25, 2013
Republicans seeking a rebirth.
Feuding within the republican clan’s is heating up. Thursday {May 23 2013], across the bow shouts could be heard, between the forces of the traditionalist republicans and the Tea Party.
John McCain {R} accuses the Tea Party of overplaying their hand and tempting the democrats to change the minority rule in favor of up and down votes. Eliminating the 60% needed to pass a bill. All that would be required is simple majority.{51%”} Similar to the six times the republicans evoked during the Bush administration.
Established conservatives of 76, opposing the 40 remaining Tea Party newcomers, lead by John McCain disagree on establishing a budget as the Tea Party opposes any budget conferences on the issue.
Eric Cantor {R} leads the gang of four; Ted Cruz of Texas, Rand Paul {R} of Kentucky, Mike Lee {R} of Utah and Marco Rubio {R} of Florida. They won their seats in opposition to the traditionalist republicans. Infamous for their roles in the Hostage/Ransom,“Our way or the Highway” scenarios for governing our USA.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911746 May 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama Job Approval Back Up to 50% Level Last Week
Weekly averages had been below that mark since early March
by Jeffrey M. Jones
PRINCETON, NJ -- Aided by a mini-rally as the Boston police tracked down the two Boston marathon bombing suspects, President Barack Obama's job approval averaged 50% last week, the first time it has been at that level since late February, prior to the federal budget sequester.
From Gallup, no less.HAHAHAHAHA
The same Gallup you nitwits loved when they said Rmoney would win the election!!
Thanks for your ignorance. What does P{ol;aris make?? Care to make an ass of yourself on that subject??
How you doing with proving I had an opinion on the corrupt Sanford race??
Got nothing?? Gee, why am I not surprised.
You are a nothing.
NEXT!!
A sellout Obama promises you candy than leaves you with cavities and lies in your head you idiot... The IRS will take obama out you dumbass... Hell George Bush is no where as stupid as a I know nothing obama.... LMFAO

It's the culture...
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911749 May 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose. I said 50% and I proved it.
Now let's see your claim that i had an opinion on the Sanford/Colbert race.
Or admit you lied once again.
It's OK, everyone here knows you're a serial liar and complete idiot!!
..."Put y'all back in chains"... LMFAO... You F*ckin racist...

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#911751 May 25, 2013
My work here is done.

I've got Waxturd in full emotional breakdown, throwing his sockpuppets all over the thread with lies and stupidity.

I'm done here for now.

Be careful, I may return at any time.

Carol and Nobraina can come out of hiding.

I believe this is the longest period Nobraina has ever gone without posting.

He's watching this thread with his jaws clenched so tight, molars are shattering!!
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#911752 May 25, 2013
Tea going down the drain.
Chasm widens. Will this give birth to the Progressive Grand Old Party?
Senator Ted Cruz {R Tea Party} from Texas has launched his desires for the 2016 presidenticy as has Marco Rubio {R Tea Party} of Florida.
Cruz has revealed as he says “ A dirty little secret, republicans {traditionalist} would like very much to cast a symbolic vote against raising the debt ceiling and nonetheless to allow our democrat friends on the left side of the aisle to raise the debt ceiling.”
Mike Lee {R Tea Party} and Ted Cruz prefer the hostage/ransom method to block any progress of the Congress. John McCain {R Traditional} disagrees as this will inflame the scenario of an up and down vote by the democrats. Who will then expand that to all Key issues.
Democrats begin to set the stage. Complaining of how the republicans are blocking or delaying confirmation of top White House nominees. Including Federal Judges. Accusing a small group are abusing their powers to block actions for our Congress to proceed with the governing of our Nation.

Location hidden

#911753 May 25, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Nuculur Jimmie claims he's 30 minutes from one or the other Sonics in Wallingford, CT Manchester, CT...
Do you socks talk to each other in the closet??

Must get real noisy in there!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911754 May 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats are Fascists Nwaxman wrote:
The leader meets with the jive-turkey today. Can you tell which one is which?
http://jerseynut.blogspot.com/2011/05/young-o ...
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
http://jerseynut.blogspot.com/ 2011/05/young-obama-vs-young-b ibi-still-no.html
Jive Turkey Obama.
He failed.
Not Surprized you certainly still glow in bullshit, you stupid dumbass... LMFAO...

It's the culture...
Sashay

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#911755 May 25, 2013
Mommy, is President Obama in BIG trouble?
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911756 May 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
My work here is done.
I've got Waxturd in full emotional breakdown, throwing his sockpuppets all over the thread with lies and stupidity.
I'm done here for now.
Be careful, I may return at any time.
Carol and Nobraina can come out of hiding.
I believe this is the longest period Nobraina has ever gone without posting.
He's watching this thread with his jaws clenched so tight, molars are shattering!!
Leftwing stupid and nuculur ignorance does Trump common sense you idiot4life...

Hidden locations and childish avatars on Topix, breastfeeding on George Bush and you sucking Dick Cheney in your gaseous windstorm is the de-facto standard, the platform, the operating system for a self-loathing, paranoid coward, nitwit troll...

It's the culture...
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911759 May 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you socks talk to each other in the closet??
Must get real noisy in there!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOUR ISP is in Wethersfield, CT.. ping...
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#911760 May 25, 2013
Republicans to perform an abortion of the Tea Party. Democrats are there as usual to get the republicans out of another fine mess they got us in.
Tea Party validate their vindictive policies with various hyper false red herrings. Example; IRS issue has always been used by all administrations dating back to F.D.R. Only difference with the Obama administration is that it started from the bottom up, as all others started from top down. Another red herring is Benghazi, and if you will remember Libya, lack of security issues. Considering it was the Tea Party leading with the Hue and Cry to deny Obama’s request for additional funds to increase security to our embassies’, right after the Libyan War. Now they project their errors onto the Executive branch. Using this to validate their need to hold Congress and the Nation into another Hostage/Ransom, Our Way or The Highway scenarios. Refusing any conferences that promotes a budget. Accusing democrats of over reach and obfuscation.??? Hmmm Paradox leadership..

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#911761 May 25, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Phag club in hillbily Palm Beach county...
Broward County, tyro flunky
proud2bwhite

Carpentersville, IL

#911762 May 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna bet??
Unlike Bush's 22% approval ratings, Obama is still over 50%, in spite of attacks from you Teabaggers.
America hates th eTeabaggers!!
You're a loser, and you just keep losing.
I'm lovin' it!!
the bush numbers are irrelevant and don't mean a thing , obamas numbers are also irrelevant because weak minded fools like you serve your master reguardless of his lies and failure. If obama ate a live child on national tv you people would try to justify it and still bow to your master.
SoVeryNotSurpriZ ed

Lakewood, NJ

#911764 May 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
I am using all my lamest socks today!! Running the thread and my big fat mouth!!
"I AM THE OBAMABOT TROLLING SOCKPUPPET CARNIVAL"
I am also madly in love with all of the following, even though they have all rejected me:
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise,
Masama Muhfugger, Joey Bidewide, "Buroc Millhouse Obama",Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, LiberalsAreHypocrites, SHADOW,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie, OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZed, moshx, shinningelectr0n, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, Nat Turner,TheIndependentMajority, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl

Here's how rediculous I am, repeating all I posted under their names.
Subversive Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
What a rediculous thing to say. You obviously are deficient in this area.
nostrilis waxman wrote:
another rediculous assert by a clueless moron:
<quoted text>
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it like being dead Ghost?
What is it like? Do you feel dead?
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me. What is it like being dead?
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sure You also have a Unicorn in the back yard,right? Toodles, ape man.
Democrats are Fascists wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ride your Unicorn often, liberal?
577856 Democrats are Fascists wrote:
Have a nice day Richard Cranium. <quoted text>
Grey Moron wrote: <quoted text> Good job, Richard Cranium.
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
#395210 Jul 17, 2011
Look Richard Cranium. I already told you, NOT INTERESTED in you. It's obvious to me you were born from the anal canal
Nostrilis Waxman 395208 Jul 17, 2011
No. Liberals who cannot adapt to society like you are homo-schooled Richard Cranium. Let me guess about you... You are an Obama voter?
Grey Moron Fairview, NJ |#441048
Bored. You say a lot, but it means nothing. I'm sure you've encoutered this before, like when you approach people at a party. Did you ever wonder why they scatter? Zzzzz.
Nostrilis Waxman Windsor, Ct #395266 Jul 17, 2011
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nostrilis Waxman #93787 Mar 7, 2011
When you walk up to a group at a party, does everyone walk away from you? July 17, 2011
Nostrilis Waxman #395266
I'm sure you're used to it. After all, when you walk up to people at a party, don't they go the other way too?
Nwaxman wrote:
By the way, do like it Greek? I'll be gentle with you. I know you Democrats like to avoid talking about Greece! Can I call you my little Greeker?
Nwaxman wrote:
<quoted text>If you've got any balls, then spit them out because they're definitely not yours.
But I wrote: <quoted text>I like big sweaty co ock in my azz whole!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911765 May 25, 2013
Sashay wrote:
Mommy, is President Obama in BIG trouble?
Obama is in a lot of troube... Better for us too pretend to know nothing and stay in willful denial and stupid, as opposed to know the honest truth and destroy our fragile little ego..

Liberals prefer criminals in the IRS and in the Obama administration..

It's the culture...
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911766 May 25, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
Republicans to perform an abortion of the Tea Party. Democrats are there as usual to get the republicans out of another fine mess they got us in.
Tea Party validate their vindictive policies with various hyper false red herrings. Example; IRS issue has always been used by all administrations dating back to F.D.R. Only difference with the Obama administration is that it started from the bottom up, as all others started from top down. Another red herring is Benghazi, and if you will remember Libya, lack of security issues. Considering it was the Tea Party leading with the Hue and Cry to deny Obama’s request for additional funds to increase security to our embassies’, right after the Libyan War. Now they project their errors onto the Executive branch. Using this to validate their need to hold Congress and the Nation into another Hostage/Ransom, Our Way or The Highway scenarios. Refusing any conferences that promotes a budget. Accusing democrats of over reach and obfuscation.??? Hmmm Paradox leadership..
Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill and government should prevent them from owning firearms"

Some times even the L.A. Times gets it right.

It's the culture...
SoVeryNotSurpriZ ed

Lakewood, NJ

#911767 May 25, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
I wrote: <quoted text>
NOW...... ROFLMAO... I do believe that's a Denial.........
You were a big man spewing that bull shyt, ROFLMAO didn't Topix spank your azz for general harassment......... You were a big man in threatening and posting that woman's information....... now you're in denial........ or outright lying about your activities....
POS ........ ROFLMAO
Then you should feel free to solicit someone's personal information....... "I Dare you Waxman"........
I also wrote:
<quoted text>

Did you or did you not harass that Woman with Threats of violence, Yes or No..... inquiring minds what to know...... ROFLMAO
Answer that question "Big Man"...... Show us again how Rational you are ......
Then I wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to lie stalker. You were banned for stalking and for spamming topix with your judgits Nuculur option. Your lucky you weren't arrested for what you did to that woman you fckn sick bastard. Go back to the cesspool you dragged yourself out of you animal.
Homer resurfaces from the longest dumpster dive in history!! Remember that topix banishment ? Still stalking women and giving out their personal information to the many topix posters round the world? Better watch your step there sonicfilter, the Moderators are watching psycho Stalker. Still spamming threads with scripts I see.
#42459Feb 26, 2010
I also wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of making a continuous fool of oneself. It seems like only yesterday you and all your obnoxious, harassing, antagonistic posts were erased from Topix. Thrown off due to your compulsion to harass posters who don't see eye to eye with your particular point of view. I wonder how long it will take for you to be kicked to the curb once more? Pretty soon it seems.
It appears you have too much time on your hands.
I am the turd that won't flush.
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,758
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 55 min joey 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,176
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 71,000
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Grau 68,881
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 6 hr LOL 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance