Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#911573 May 25, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
By tweaking a law to accomplish the same end, while meeting Constitutional mandates.
You really SHOULD have been aborted; the world would have been a much better place....
Why do you say things that you don't mean? Everyone is going to think that you're untrustworthy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#911574 May 25, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You mean 'losers' like these famous American immigrants: Edward Teller, Scientist (Hungary),Enrico Fermi, Scientist (Italy); Kahlil Gibron, Poet/Philosopher (Lebanon) ; I.M. Pei, Architect (China); Isabel Allende, Author (Chile; George Romney(Mexico); Henry Kissinger(Germany); Max Frankel, Editor, The New York Times (Germany); Jaime Escalante, Educator (Bolivia);Edwidge Danticat, Author (Haiti)...Albert Einstein(Germany)... www.pbs.org/independentlens/newamericans/fore... ...
Nice work. Jane thinks every white person who lands here has no ties to their native lands, they're pure Americans.

She never mentions how these white folks stole the Continent from it's rightful owners, killing most of them and forcing the rest onto reservations. To her, white folks are pure and good.

She hates dark skinned people so much she claims they don't want to become American.

She's one sick witch with a B.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#911575 May 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Again,you prove you're an idiot.
Most immigrant populations take a generation or two to assimilate.
NY, the entry point for most European immigrants, had whole neighborhoods occupied exclusively by Jews, Irish, Poles, Germans, Russians, Italians, Chinese. Actually, it still does. There are parts of Brooklyn that are solely Hasidic Jewish. There's a Chinatown. etc., etc.,etc.
Of course, Carol will put on her "I'm a moron" hat and pretend seh's never heard of "Little Italy" or "Chinatowns' or 'German villages' all over America.
Right in Boehner's Ohio, there's a famous area known as the "German Village", which is a great place for German food and remains largely ethnic German to this day. Look it up, nitwit.
To this day, many immigrant groups tend to live among their own native nationality.
You seem intent on making yourself look like a complete ass.
Congrats, you've succeeded beyond your wildest expectations.
Problem with Latinos and Hispanics is that they brought along their own newspapers, TV networks, and even soap opera's. They don't need to learn English for information or entertainment.

The immigrants from yesterday had to learn at least some English to find jobs, stay informed and be entertained. Even the Poles who really never intended to stay were eventually forced to climb aboard.

The Spanish language broadcasters are huge spenders in the halls of congress and within certain state governments. Here we even have Hispanic Chambers of Commerce which are a helluva lot more interesting and fun than the long time local chambers, many of which have degraded into little right wing loon clubs.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jane Says

West Babylon, NY

#911576 May 25, 2013
<quoted text> You mean 'losers' like these famous American immigrants: Edward Teller, Scientist (Hungary),Enrico Fermi, Scientist (Italy); Kahlil Gibron, Poet/Philosopher (Lebanon) ; I.M. Pei, Architect (China); Isabel Allende, Author (Chile; George Romney(Mexico); Henry Kissinger(Germany); Max Frankel, Editor, The New York Times (Germany); Jaime Escalante, Educator (Bolivia);Edwidge Danticat, Author (Haiti)...Albert Einstein(Germany)... www.pbs.org/independentlens/newamericans/fore... ...
i'll be back, going to the 7-11 parking lot to get the names of some gang members to add to your list--your list by the way is all who were pre-welfare state immigrants.

'For decades, Mexicans have been about 30 percent of all legal immigrants to the United States, while only a smidgen more than 1 percent come from Great Britain. Is that fair? Granted, their food is better, but why is it the norm is to have nearly 30 times as many Mexican as British immigrants?

We have been taking in more immigrants from Guatemala, the Dominican Republic and Colombia, individually, than from England, our mother country. There are nearly twice as many immigrants from El Salvador as from Canada, and 10 times as many as from Australia.

Why can't the country be more or less the ethnic composition that it always was? The 50-1 Latin American-to-European ratio isn't a natural phenomenon that might result from, say, Europeans losing interest in coming here and poor Latin Americans providing some unique skill desperately needed in our modern, technology-based economy.

To the contrary, it's result of an insane government policy. Teddy Kennedy's 1965 Immigration Act was designed to artificially inflate the number of immigrants from the Third World, while making it virtually impossible for anyone from the nations that historically provided our immigrants to come here.

Pre-1965 immigrants were what made this country what it was for a reason: They were the pre-welfare state immigrants. From around 1630 to 1966, immigrants sank or swam. About a third of them couldn't make it in America and went home -- and those are the ones who weren't rejected right off the boat for being sick, crippled or idiots.

That's why corny stories of someone's ancestors coming here a half-century ago are completely irrelevant. If their ancestors hadn't succeeded, their great-grandchildren wouldn't be here to tell the story because no one was given food stamps, free medical care and housing to stay.(And vote Democrat.)

Now we're scraping the bottom of the barrel by holding ourselves out as the welfare ward of the world and specifically rejecting skilled immigrants.

innumerable studies have shown that Mexican first-generation immigrants work like maniacs -- and then the second, third and fourth generations plunge headlong into the underclass.

By now, Mexicans are the largest immigrant group in America, with about 50 million Hispanics living here legally.

Marco Rubio's amnesty bill will soon make it 80 million. First, there are at least 11 million illegal immigrants, a majority from Mexico, who will be instantly legalized. Then we'll get their entire extended families under our chain migration system.

I wouldn't want that many Japanese! I wouldn't want that many Dutch (not that there are that many Dutch)! Why do we have to become a different country? Was there a vote when the country decided to turn itself into Mexico? No other country has ever just decided to turn itself into another country like this.

As Milton Friedman said, you cannot have open borders and a welfare state. The reason a country's average immigrant matters is that the losers never go home -- they go on welfare.(Maybe if they had to work, immigrants wouldn't have as much time to build bombs.) Airy statements about wanting to end welfare aren't going to change that implacable fact.'

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#911577 May 25, 2013
Welp since this thwead has once again dropped to mindless ghetto-gutter levels of stupidity...(as in)

Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people. Eleanor Roosevelt

Sane, rational, ethical and decent people have a nice day!! LunaTics, bigots, race baiters, peabrains and other haters-you know what you can do!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#911579 May 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
This is great!!
In a short time,I gor Carol and Nobraina to run off like the chickenshit nitwits they are.
They can't handle the truth, so they run.
Same with Waxturd. He runs off with his gay sock Fenway, but keeps judging!!
I'm lovin' it!!
My job is done. I love to make them run off as I destroy their lies and nonsense!!
You really are an idiot, libturd.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#911581 May 25, 2013
<quoted text> I'm sorry to hear that you lost your 'last working brain cell'. My bad!
Might want to try not swallowing and then regirgitating every drop of spooge that jackboot propoganda manifestos try and feed you. You might not be so wrong all the time then!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#911583 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
WTF said I was going to do it (or that I WASN'T a soldier)?? I would gladly put 32 rounds from my AK47 in the carcasses of those two POS that bombed the Boston marathon (if I had a time machine).....
You're one of Waxturd's more insane socks.

You give it away with the lies patterned after Waxturd's.

The snowmobile in the desert, the Viking Fridge, the AK47.

All lies, all to enhance your sad life of poverty. Juast as Waxturd makes up ridiculous stories about children he doesn't have, cars he's seen on the road, and estates in England.

You are the product of a serial liar who's insane.

You had an open mind until your brains fell out. At that point, you became a Teagagger, all of whom suffer the same lack of brains affliction.

Location hidden

#911585 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Not everyone aspires to your station in life (especially when said station scrapes the bellies of slugs and other minutia)...
Too bad your mother didn't have any children that survived.

You're proof that the gene pool has no lifeguards.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#911586 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
By tweaking a law to accomplish the same end, while meeting Constitutional mandates.
You really SHOULD have been aborted; the world would have been a much better place....
Nuculur Retard is the reason abortion is legal today.

Location hidden

#911587 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Good idea to run off, btch. I was beating you the way a dumb negro savage in Africa beats a drum.....
You're proof that Drugs may lead to nowhere, but at least it's the scenic route.

So far today, you've proven your hatred towards muslims, blacks, normal Americans.

Proof of your self loathing over being gay.

Just like Larry Craig and other notable Repugnant gays, you cover your desires up by attacking that which you are.

It's not working.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#911589 May 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad your mother didn't have any children that survived.
You're proof that the gene pool has no lifeguards.
Hey Nuculur retard. I need someone to mow my lawn and shine my shoes. I'll even let you make some trinkets and sell them on the street. Go fetch me a beer, OK?

Location hidden

#911590 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
What are you babbling about?
Let's review.

You're the idiot who came here and claimed that whites were lazy and that blacks had outvoted whites in the 2012 elections.

Proof positive of your stupidity.

You never answered the question; Did your mother have any children who lived, or just popped out dead fetuses like you??

Location hidden

#911592 May 25, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur Retard is the reason abortion is legal today.
Your mother wishes it had been legal when she popped you out and you landed on your head, you've gone by the name 'ol flathead' ever since.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#911594 May 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>

You lied again. Bush an dCheney did everything in their power to make the 9-11 Commission fail. They fought against it for months.
You're just a filthy FOX liar.
Nuculur what a difference of Transparency, Bush versus Obama administration!! Obama exerts executive privilege on Fast and Furious!! When 9/11commission requested documents from the Bush administration the Commission had access to every document it asked to see—more than two million pages—including the most sensitive documents the government possesses!! Nuc what is Obama hiding?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#911595 May 25, 2013
Wow! We have a real bright one here!
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's review.
You're the idiot who came here and claimed that whites were lazy and that blacks had outvoted whites in the 2012 elections.
Proof positive of your stupidity.
You never answered the question; Did your mother have any children who lived, or just popped out dead fetuses like you??
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#911596 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
You are making a request that crosses into the dangerous territory of "work". Its best to keep the lazy and useless leftist in the same-sex flesh trade.....
Oh wait, arent I one of your "socks"???:-)
Yes, I forgot how the left wants everything handed out to them for doing nothing.

Aren't you me? The paranoid loons on the left (that would include Nuculur Nutjob) here think everyone is Waxman. LOL!
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#911597 May 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, she's the First Lady of the United States, admired worldwide.
She's worth millions, while you remain a racist idiot who hunts for bivalves.
You losers always hate success.
She's mocked and laughed at world wide , as far as her being a millionaire its considered "new money" to the wealthy who actually earned theirs through hard work and disipline , bivalves are 40$ a bushel right now thats the highest ever in history and they are still going up , all smiles here , the world is my oyster!!
Fair and Balanced

Waynesboro, MS

#911598 May 25, 2013
Abortion and Black Genocide (Barack Obama and the Negro Project)
Watch @:

Planned Parenthood's founder Margaret Sanger "AshkeNAZI jew"
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#911599 May 25, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother wishes it had been legal when she popped you out and you landed on your head, you've gone by the name 'ol flathead' ever since.
Hey Nutjob. Are you a light skinned negro?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min welcome home 50,029
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,490
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 46,993
Grocery Coupon and saving your pennies 1 hr Susan 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr WelbyMD 178,583
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr PEllen 98,344
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 5 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]