Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#911873 May 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! That's correct son. That's because HE has no idea.
You're catching on!
Engrish is your third language, I see.

First, is Pig Latin and 2nd is Liberalish.

Work up the ladder:}
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911874 May 25, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be crude and vulgar. You're giving away your low station in life.
Who said I was anywhere, not I. Get out more and join your fellow Americans in celebrating Memorial Day. I'll even buy you a drink at Christophers dance club. Ask for Terry. Two fingers or a double shot? Come barefoot if you want, but there's a dress code; stilettos optional with a cocktail dress.

It's the culture...

Lapeer, MI

#911875 May 25, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>What needs to change is your lying and bad behavior.. If you ever show yourself in the city of Ft. Lauderdale then I can meet you in the parking lot of 'Christophers night club on oakland park blvd. and rearrange your teeth for you. Does that help?
It's the culture...
But he doesn't HAVE any teeth.

And his boyfriend is thankful.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911876 May 25, 2013
Eric Holder. Why is this sellout still Attorney General? He's making the Department of Justice into something like Orwell's Ministry of Truth from 1984, i.e. where the name of a ministry only serves to indicate the exact opposite of their actual purpose.

It's the culture...
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#911877 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>Easy dog, don't be crude. You're disrespecting a lady here. Respect Lily as you would for your mother, sister , lover, or casual female acquaintance.
You have got to be kidding me , I wouldn't piss down her throat if her guts were on fire and thats a fact.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#911878 May 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time, turn the book right-side up.
Trying to impress your spouse and neighbors doesn't count, Doodette.
lol.

All that bullchit babble does sound very non-impressive-just(more) imaginary chit, by a phony who can only pretend in having any actual couth.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#911879 May 25, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text> The tea party will get the last laugh once they sink the IRS with obama...
It's the culture...
Howdy Florida! How's the weather been? Little on the cool side here still yet!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#911880 May 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Getting your news from jbs.org again doll?
There were three sources. You apparently had no problem with the other two that reported the same information as the one you didn't like. I already pointed this out to you a few times before. Yet you somehow keep forgetting it.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#911881 May 25, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Who said I was anywhere, not I. Get out more and join your fellow Americans in celebrating Memorial Day. I'll even buy you a drink at Christophers dance club. Ask for Terry. Two fingers or a double shot? Come barefoot if you want, but there's a dress code; stilettos optional with a cocktail dress.
It's the culture...
Oh geez LOL.

Lapeer, MI

#911882 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>Don't be crude and vulgar. You're giving away your low station in life.
To Knee-Pad Brigade members like you, truth is always crude and vulgar.

You far more prefer sweet, refined and processed lies that the Chef Magic Negro serves up hot - like sh it-on-a-shingle.

An Epicurean Delight for Toothless Wonders like you:]
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#911883 May 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Engrish is your third language, I see.
First, is Pig Latin and 2nd is Liberalish.
Work up the ladder:}
Well I never said 'Engrish' is my third language son.

But clearly, it's your first!
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911884 May 25, 2013
Internal Revenue Service officials in Washington and at least two other offices were involved in the targeting of non-profit groups seeking tax-exempt status, making clear the effort reached well beyond the branch in Cincinnati, into President Obama administration since 2011 that was initially blamed, according to documents obtained by The Associated Press..

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#911885 May 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Next time, turn the book right-side up.
Trying to impress your spouse and neighbors doesn't count, Doodette.
That reminds me of a little red haired feller I once had the pleasure of spending some "learning to read" time with. The first time we began upon that endeavour, the book in front of us, I will never forget. Little red haired, freckled fellers being little red haired freckled fellers and all ANYway, the youngin' proceeded to "read to me" his assigned lesson from the classroom that day. I still get a chuckle...oooh he was just soo slick, telling me the story he'd remebered from earlier in the day, that he knew went with the pictures. I let him go right on with his slickness...till ohhh...about the second page or third page, then the pencil and place holder line reader holder got laid down lol.

Ahhahahahaha lil red haired feller, at least can read some today, and still remembers well... bless his little heart lol.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#911886 May 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're being lazy like Carol, you disappoint me.
Someone who doesn't read all sources but picks just one they don't like and then harps on it incessantly without even commenting on the context of the topic reported by the other sources is lazy.

Someone who claimed Fox coined the term "fiscal cliff" ad nauseum and had to be proven wrong with half a dozen sources is lazy.

Someone who insisted Obama was not on the golf course just hours before the raid on bin Laden's compound and was proven wrong with numerous sources is lazy.

Someone who had to be convinced there was a "stand down" order at Benghazi with proof from a liberal source, no less, is lazy.

I believe all of the above is you.

Careful who you call lazy.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#911887 May 25, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>, but there's a dress code; stilettos optional with a cocktail dress.
It's the culture...
Of bunyons LOL
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911888 May 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well I never said 'Engrish' is my third language son.
But clearly, it's your first!
It does seem like only yesterday when Monica was crawling around the Clinton White House on her hands and knees, putting and stuffing things in her mouth you idiot. How about you??
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#911889 May 25, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Who said I was anywhere, not I. Get out more and join your fellow Americans in celebrating Memorial Day. I'll even buy you a drink at Christophers dance club. Ask for Terry. Two fingers or a double shot? Come barefoot if you want, but there's a dress code; stilettos optional with a cocktail dress.
It's the culture...
Happy long week end Florida lol

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

(did you see the rather momentarily intriguing shark picture link?)
Florida

Seminole, FL

#911890 May 25, 2013
The truth is idiot democrats want Government to be their tool to enforce "Progressive" conformity, and if people truly understood the roots of liberalism, it would scare the living shit out of them.

http://www.blackgenocide.org/sanger.html

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#911891 May 25, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who doesn't read all sources but picks just one they don't like and then harps on it incessantly without even commenting on the context of the topic reported by the other sources is lazy.
Someone who claimed Fox coined the term "fiscal cliff" ad nauseum and had to be proven wrong with half a dozen sources is lazy.
Someone who insisted Obama was not on the golf course just hours before the raid on bin Laden's compound and was proven wrong with numerous sources is lazy.
Someone who had to be convinced there was a "stand down" order at Benghazi with proof from a liberal source, no less, is lazy.
Yeah, cause sometimes that's like a major CAULDRON (of witches brew) calling a little ol' harmless TEA kettle black for sure LOL.

I think Realtime is related to that shark thingy creature lol.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#911892 May 25, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fluff fluff"... Carol, is muh hemline on straight?:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min jimi-yank 52,731
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cold Front 69,620
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Jacques in Orleans 187,009
obama our next president 8 hr bale wayne 3
News Animal brothels prevalent in Chicago? 10 hr News Junkie 1
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) 13 hr J T L U K 19
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 14 hr Red_Forman 856
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]