Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Fair and Balanced

Waynesboro, MS

#911277 May 24, 2013
Dennis Kucinich - Israel is Killing Children With Your American Tax Dollars
Watch @:
Fair and Balanced

Waynesboro, MS

#911278 May 24, 2013
Pledge of Allegiance 1930s video (rare palms up version) "Bellemy Salute" a.k.a. "Roman Salute " , b.k.a. "Nazi Salute"
Watch @:

Things that make you say Hmmm,..
Fair and Balanced

Waynesboro, MS

#911280 May 24, 2013
Who Controls the United States Economy by Majority 2010
Watch @:

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#911281 May 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You right whiners & Bush forgot snout Bin Laden when Bush called ho irrelevant & not worth searching for him.
Reporter: Where's Bin aden
Bush: Who gives a crap. Screw Bin Laden. I want that Iraqi oil for my buddies.
Galt: That's my hero Bush!
"real dumb"
Do you practice stoopidy? You must you are good at it. president nobama came up with the plan and personally directed it to get bin Laden, he is a hero. The forces carrying out the mission can only thank nobama for it's success, without his inspired leadership and direction the mission would have been a failure. For crying out loud nobama had to be drug off the golf course to be in on the finish. Have muslim terrorists acts been reined in?. Hell no. Have their acts of terror been reduced? Hell no.
America should not waste manpower or monies to try and change behavior of peoples who have for centuries been murdering one another. If it happens to be women and children who are the victims it is no big deal.
bin Laden was a piece of crap, the fact that he is gone is a good thing. Did anything change? No. Same old murders continue.
Peace
KMA
Fair and Balanced

Waynesboro, MS

#911283 May 24, 2013
Oh,.. so that's where the "rumor" started.

Netanyahu was wrong about Iraq having nuclear weapons
Watch @:

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#911284 May 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly not Quislings like McCain.
Classy insult to a veteran on Memorial weekend. Calling McCain a collaborater shows how disfunctional the loony Republican base is.
Fair and Balanced

Waynesboro, MS

#911285 May 24, 2013
IRAN LIE same as IRAQ LIE
Watch @:

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#911286 May 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever happened to Lynn Cheney's lesbian erotica novel?
Do you have the only copy? Because you're the only one talking about it. OR are you axing for a copy?
Fair and Balanced

Waynesboro, MS

#911287 May 24, 2013
CONTROLLED MEDIA Declassified Documents Of Israel Lobby Manipulating US Media For Pro-Israel PR
Watch @:
Fair and Balanced

Waynesboro, MS

#911288 May 24, 2013
Ron Paul Exposes Israeli Agent Nancy Pelosi
Watch @:
Fair and Balanced

Waynesboro, MS

#911289 May 24, 2013
Hidden truth about Israeli control of American Media - part (2/10)
Watch @:

Spokane, WA

#911290 May 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Moocher Eed has no clue how money is spent by Congress.
Congressmen. Senators, members of the press all call the measure to provide funding for security for our diplomatic service call it embassy security. Grow up.
"real dumb"
No clue about how congress spends money? I know the piss away billions, trillions, in any case a whole bunch of money. Embassy or consulate security would not be topic of discussion if president nobama had decided American lives were important. He was more concerned with denying there was any act of terrorism and being fresh for his Las Vegas campaign trip.
Peace
KMA
Fair and Balanced

Waynesboro, MS

#911291 May 24, 2013
Hillary Clinton admits the CFR gives the Orders
Watch @:
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#911292 May 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So you can relate, you have half a brain
That's half more than you have, Homey.
Fair and Balanced

Waynesboro, MS

#911293 May 24, 2013
jimmy carter POUNDS EVIL NAZI ISRAEL!!!!
Watch @:
Fair and Balanced

Waynesboro, MS

#911294 May 24, 2013
Fake Al Qaeda Actors EXPOSED! Jewish Mossad tactics EXPOSED!.
Watch @:

Spokane, WA

#911295 May 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I just put it into words so you simpler minded people could grasp how Bush decided the murderer of 3000 Americans was not relevant.
I
"real dumb"
You do of course realize that if Clinton had taken bin Laden in to custody when he had 3 chances to do so their would have been 9/11?
Peace
KMA
Fair and Balanced

Waynesboro, MS

#911296 May 24, 2013
Joe Biden says, "I am a Zion$t".

Zionist control The United States government
Watch @:
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#911297 May 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Is that why the tea-p radicals need to hijack another party????
wow.
Well son, you from the lie-p seem like the radicals. On your Democrat side, people use government to commit crimes, you union thugs bite other peoples fingers off. Your radical side also destroy property, harasses five year olds trying to go to school, defecates in public, rapes and spread hate.

The Tea Party seems pretty mild compared to you leftwing radical Democrats, sport.
Fair and Balanced

Waynesboro, MS

#911298 May 24, 2013
Why did America fight in WWI and WWII?

Benjamin H Freedman The Balfour Declaration
Watch @:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 17 min Anonymous5 22
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 18 min Correct 4,032
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min loose cannon 178,069
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 49,856
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 1 hr jia 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Twisted Nixon 46,707
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr Jane 1,474
Amy 9-18 8 hr edogxxx 35
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••