Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Fair and Balanced

Waynesboro, MS

#911392 May 24, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, if I holler "uncle!", will you please stop?
Last one,.. for now.

EUROPEAN CONFESSIONS-AFRICAN AMERICANS ARE THE TRUE ISRAELITES AND THE CHOSEN PEOPLE OF GOD
Watch @:

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#911393 May 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
Boy, the cons all must have taken diuretics all at once today
The crap is just flowing and flowing and flowing and....
No they are pissing all over the libs who took their laxatives all at once here today and have crapped up the place. lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#911394 May 24, 2013
Fair and Balanced wrote:
Dennis Kucinich - Israel is Killing Children With Your American Tax Dollars
Watch @: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7m9bm3I9cMUXX
Dennis Kucinich epitomizes stupidity is high office.

The Magic Negro epitomizes arrogant evil is high office.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fair and Balanced

Waynesboro, MS

#911395 May 24, 2013
More like the "commies" and the "fascists".

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#911396 May 24, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>But, Europeans are more capable of adapting into stronger renewables great power economies than the U S.
HAHAHAHAHAH...what do renewables have to do with Islamic takeover?

Are you drunk on stupidity again?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fair and Balanced

Waynesboro, MS

#911397 May 24, 2013
They all have the same "Masters".

Rome

London

Washington D.C.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
World Champion

Marcus Hook, PA

#911398 May 24, 2013
Imagine Corey Booker vs Obama in halfcourt basketball match. That would be the longest game of white men cant jump in history.

Lapeer, MI

#911399 May 24, 2013
The Magic Negro wants you to hire Trayvon Martin. If you don't, you will pay dearly.

"The EEOC's Enforcement Guidance, published in 2012, strongly discourages the use of criminal history, especially pertaining to arrest records, when making hiring decisions.

The EEOC's recent $3.1 million settlement with an employer who allegedly screened out three hundred minority job applicants based on their criminal records illustrates the importance the Agency places on screening practices. It should be noted that employers can potentially be held accountable for the background screening practices of its temporary staffing labor provider."

http://mhlnews.com/powered-vehicles/compete-r...

This is partly why American Tech Firms are increasingly hiring from abroad and fighting in Congress to do more. They need a work-around to beat the Racist Oval Office Devil.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#911400 May 24, 2013
Fair and Balanced wrote:
Fox Banned News 9-11 The Israeli Connection, Mossad, AIPAC, Art Students Spy Ring
Watch @: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LJyCAZGRpf8XX
Mr. Skinhead, could you please take your antisemitic rants into the nearest Gas Chamber and stay there?

TIA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fair and Balanced

Waynesboro, MS

#911401 May 24, 2013
Obama Tells Ohio State Students That Tyranny Doesn't Exist in Government 05/05/2013
Watch @:

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#911402 May 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
Boy, the cons all must have taken diuretics all at once today
The crap is just flowing and flowing and flowing and....
diuretic = drug that tends to increase the discharge of urine

laxative = an agent stimulating evacuation of feces

If you discharge urine from your poopchute and feces from your wheezer, I would also strongly suspect that you talk from your azzhole.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#911409 May 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Europeans are completely unable and/or unwilling to deal with the Islamic takeover of their cultures.
Just found this tonight and thought I'd pass it along to those who are interested. The Rockies, the Appalachians and the Central Plains are the framework for creating tornadoes. Cold, dry upper air meets low, warm, moisture-laden air from the Gulf.

SA - Why Twisters Hammer Tornado Alley: http://tinyurl.com/ov73w4r

Why do so many tornadoes occur in the U.S. compared with globally?

The ingredients come together more often here because of the presence of the Gulf of Mexico and the Rockies. Winds out of the south at low levels between the Rockies and Appalachians bring warm, moist air from off the Gulf. Winds out of the west aloft come over the Rockies or high desert. The best way to make an airmass dry and relatively cold is to bring it over a wide, high range of mountains. Thus, when flow is out of the south at low levels and the west aloft, the right thermodynamic profile is created, and the only missing ingredient is something to initiate the storm, such as a front or a dryline. The only place on the planet with a source of moisture equatorward of the region and with a wide, high range of mountains extended a long way from north to south off to the west is the central U.S.

What role, if any, does climate change play in exacerbating the conditions for tornado formation? How is global warming changing, if at all, the map of tornado probabilities?

None that we know. The reporting database, accounting for changes in the way we collect reports, don't show trends. As the planet warms, we expect the warm, moist air to increase and the shear to decrease. It's a function of temperature gradients, which are projected to weaken as the poles warm more than the low latitudes.

As a result, one component (thermodynamics) will become more favorable and another (wind shear to start rotation of storms) will become less favorable. It's not completely clear what the sign of the overall impact on tornadoes will be, but it's likely to be relatively small.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#911410 May 24, 2013
COPIED from another poster:

The Fence Test
You can't get any more accurate than this!
This is straight forward country thinking.
by
Jeff Foxworthy
<image.jpg>

Which side of the fence?
If you ever wondered which side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test!

If a Republican doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one.
If a Democrat doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed.

If a Republican is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat.
If a Democrat is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone.

If a Republican is homosexual, he quietly leads his life.
If a Democrat is homosexual, he demands legislated respect.

If a Republican is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation.
If a Democrat is down-and-out he wonders who is going to take care of him.

If a Republican doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels.
A Democrat demands that those they don't like be shut down.

If a Republican is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church.
A Democrat non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.

If a Republican decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it.
If a Democrat decides he needs health care, he demands that the rest of us pay for his.

If a Republican reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh.
A Democrat will delete it because he's "offended".

Well, I forwarded it.[ditto - AL]
Which one are you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#911411 May 24, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Smarter right wing talking heads like Ben Domenach advise the GOP to back off the contrived scandal meme before they go off the cliff ,crash and burn .[The scandals we are talking about in Washington today are not tied to the individual of Barack Obama. While there’s still more information to be gathered and more investigations to be done, all indications are that these decisions – on the AP, on the IRS, on Benghazi – don’t proceed from him. The talk of impeachment is absurd. The queries of “what did the president know and when did he know it” will probably end up finding out “just about nothing, and right around the time everyone else found out.”]
Read more: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/201...
Follow us:@RCP_Articles on Twitter
LIAR
This is the fifth time I caught you posting bogus links to imaginary articles today.

People need to deep-freeze you like Yeah is getting because you lack any wits or integrity.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#911412 May 24, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Who is this fckn phag "queer & unbalanced" spamming the thread? Someone roll a ck shaped chew toy across the floor...
I am about to hold my nose and click on some of his links as some of them looked like it may involve hate speech and see if we can get the crap removed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#911413 May 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Dennis Kucinich epitomizes stupidity is high office.
The Magic Negro epitomizes arrogant evil is high office.
The guy is very odd. He hates Jews, Catholics, Obama and America in general. He thinks Saturn had magic powers and has a Gaddafi speech blasting the US.

That was about all his links I wished to click. I reported him for linking to hate speech (anti-semantic videos) and I hope Topix removes all his posts

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#911414 May 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
diuretic = drug that tends to increase the discharge of urine
laxative = an agent stimulating evacuation of feces
If you discharge urine from your poopchute and feces from your wheezer, I would also strongly suspect that you talk from your azzhole.
You win!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#911415 May 25, 2013
Guess who is angry about ObamaCare?
May 25, 2013
Unions jumping off the bandwagon. More

Benghazi and Obama's Ambition to Be U.N. SecGen
James Lewis
Washington rumor has it that Obama wants to be U.N. Secretary General. At the rate he's going, it won't be hard to do. More

Obama's Still Trying to Define the War
Shoshana Bryen
And he still can't do better than W did. More

The New Barbarians
Gary Horne
At least the Mongols were honest. They came to plunder. They didn't tell the peasant, "We are just collecting your fair share." More

Uncle Sam Wants You...Under His Thumb!
Jim Yardley
It's scandal season in the Obama administration. Let's just summarize the more egregious behavior of our Beloved Leader and his Apostles. More

Hillary's - and now Obama's - Vast Left-Wing Cover-Up
Jim Guirard
Are not Barack and Hillary joined at the hip in their Saul Alinsky ideologies, their Rules for Radicals tactics, and their current tar baby of the Benghazi cover-up? More

U.S. Military: We Could Have Saved Ambassador Stevens
Jonathon Moseley
Elite U.S. troops were completely capable of saving Ambassador Chris Stevens during the Benghazi Consulate attacks on September 11, 2012. The facts contradict Defense Secretary Panetta's testimony. More

Die Freiheit: the German Freedom & Anti-Islamisation Party
Paul Austin Murphy
One clear sign that Europe is not quite ready to surrender. More

IRS Deficiencies and Health Care
Kenneth H. Ryesky
The current scandal clearly reveals that the IRS cannot be trusted with confidential medical information. More

http://www.americanthinker.com/

Good Night ...*Patriots*:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Holyoke, MA

#911417 May 25, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Sure Sweden is doing just fine. ROTFLMAO-you are an idiot.
Stockholm rioting continues for fifth night
One recent government study showed that up to a third of young people aged 16 to 29 in some of the most-deprived areas of Sweden's big cities neither study nor have a job.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/may/24/s...
Yes I knew someone was going to bring these riots up but they had nothing to do with the austerity measures that Greece faces, they were a spontaneous response to a police killing.
While the youth unemployment rate is high in Sweden it's nothing compared to Greece, Spain, Portugal, Italy and Ireland all members of the Euro zone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#911419 May 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LIAR
This is the fifth time I caught you posting bogus links to imaginary articles today.
People need to deep-freeze you like Yeah is getting because you lack any wits or integrity.
The link works you dumbass.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 11 min Silk 87
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 33 min barefoot2626 20
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min mdbuilder 49,235
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 53 min KiMare 51,259
2 cops executed in new york 1 hr You Sure R right 2
Shortened version of Obungledcare, understandable. 1 hr NOW U UNDERSTAND 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr John Lofton 98,854
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 181,858
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance