Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,835)

Showing posts 836,681 - 836,700 of1,073,283
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Valerie wrote:
<quoted text> I agree.
Are we now approaching that new, oft-predicted stage of Republicanism, the part where modern Republicans call Ronald Reagan a dirty stupid hippie and start calling each other "Reaganesque" as an insult? "Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) said Thursday that President Obama would not be president if it weren't for the 1986 amnesty bill that Ronald Reagan signed into law.[…]

In an effort to dissuade Republicans, King argued that the 1986 immigration bill that Reagan signed into law is estimated to have brought amnesty to three million illegal immigrants.

He said conservative estimates show that, on average, each of these people brought in five others, leading to 15 million more people in the country, most of whom voted for Obama." King blames Reagan for Obama presidency - The Hill's Floor Action
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/3...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Done. Homer is an Independent.
There's the funny homer i remember.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! Iraq didn't have a goddamned thing to do with 9/11! Neither did Afghanistan for that matter. George W Bush did exactly what Bin Laden wanted him to do. Both of those unnecessary wars were the best recruiting tools the terrorists could have hoped for. It was also a boon for Iran whose agent Ahmed Chalabi provided the WMD fabricators that Bush used to make his phony case for war in Iraq.
A more intelligent approach would have been to target the actual perpetrators, Al Qaeda with surgical strikes and targeted use of special forces to take out their leaders.
You're an idiot DB!
You remind me of Son Of Sam. Say Hi to your talking dog for me.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Strictly speaking he didn't misuse the "apostrophe" he simply ignored the plural.
That's legitamate!
proud2bwhite

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You really thought that white men showed slaves skills? Who showed the white men? If it weren't for black men, the Moors, white people would still be sleeping I'm barns with their animals. If it weren't for white men, Africa would probably be what America is today. Africa's the country with all the natural resources. All white men did was steal almost all of them!
that's some funny shyt Shabazz. Not much has changed in africa over the years, Africans sold their children into slavery then and they still do the same today. Add the breast ironing , genital mutilation and highest percent of incestuous rape in the world , you get the culture of Africans then and now.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

LiberalsAreHypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
And now we pay with $4 gallon gas, 10.5% unemployment, 40% unemployment among blacks, 150% more terrorist stacks, 2 billion gift to Egypt with 1 billion funneled to the Muslim Brotherhood, No oil pipe, corruption at the IRS, free guns tonMexican drug lords, three dead in Benghazi, spying on the press, Iran getting the nuclear bomb, North Korea shooting to Navy ships, etc.
So, it's all Reagan and Romney's fault that Obama is President for another four years. LOL

Since: May 13

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>I know this slipped by you, but the weaponized domestic drone program wasn't affected by the so-called "cuts" of the so-called "sequester". That was more important to Obama than teachers and fire fighters and air traffic control. Also receiving additional funding from the other unimportant functions was Janet Napolitano's building of... how did Obama put it... a "civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded" as the Armed Forces.
2,400 tanks
7000 machine guns
1.6 BILLIOIN rounds of ammunition (a type prohibited by the Geneva Convention)
To control the unarmed irresponsible Liberals.

See? The government has never being able to control Conservatives only Liberals.

The last time the government attempted to control Conservatives and take their INDEPENDENCE they lost the revolution.

Napolitano has no idea who the REAL American Conservatives are.

They being practicing with deers, elk, bear, turkey, etc.

So we are ready for Liberal politicians!!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Your conclusions have been proved on numerous occasions to be pure bull crap.
Right. And we'll just take your word on that.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Since: May 13

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>oh loook:

DB douuuucchheee bagggggg

cares about terrorists!!

coddles terrorists!!

what a loooooon!
You said it was illegal for Bush to do so so, hypocrite!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Ah! Then you've got me son! You've got me... whatever it is you're claiming!
You're not giving up, kid!! You can do it!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt was commenting that Jean is unable to recognize satire because she is either brain dead or a Communist Party drone, mindlessly repeating the party line.
You are still babbling non- sense. Take the thumb out of your mouth. What does communism have to do with Galt not able to handle the truth ?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>They're free to leave son.
Except there are those like you who want to change everyone else to your way of thinking.
Just like that 1930's German guy!
That guy really kinda sucked, in some major criminally psychoTic ways too!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
"Republicans blocked bill for embassy security"'
Benghazi
"real dumb"
Those actually in Benghazi have testified on the hill that the bill did not affect Benghazi. The adverse affect was the result of those in charge not authorizing assistance. president nobama slept and American's died. After all the president had to appear refreshed when he flew to Las Vegas for a campaign speech.
Peace
KMA
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

During a segment on Thursday's broadcast of "The Daily Show," Jason Jones caught up with right-wing radio host Wayne Allyn Root, who called the Internal Revenue Service's targeting of conservative groups one of the most egregious political scandals in history.

But Jones wondered if Root saw the incongruity between his outrage over IRS political profiling and his full-throated support for racial profiling.

"Last I checked, the profiling you're talking about has never ruined a human being's life in the history of the world," Root said of racial profiling.

When Jones brought in an African-American male, a Muslim woman and a Dominican American male to detail their own experiences of being profiled, awkwardness ensued.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/d...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Drug should be dragged, Braintrust.
Kinda like what you do with your welfare check when you drag it down to the legitamate check cashing store?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Are we now approaching that new, oft-predicted stage of Republicanism, the part where modern Republicans call Ronald Reagan a dirty stupid hippie and start calling each other "Reaganesque" as an insult? "Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) said Thursday that President Obama would not be president if it weren't for the 1986 amnesty bill that Ronald Reagan signed into law.[…]
In an effort to dissuade Republicans, King argued that the 1986 immigration bill that Reagan signed into law is estimated to have brought amnesty to three million illegal immigrants.
He said conservative estimates show that, on average, each of these people brought in five others, leading to 15 million more people in the country, most of whom voted for Obama." King blames Reagan for Obama presidency - The Hill's Floor Action
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/3...
Still throwing your dung around?

Your link is to a discussion about China currency and contains nothing you allegedly quoted from it.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"homo"
Would you and "real dumb" be as forgiving of the IRS if they had acted in the same way against liberal groups? Asking illegal questions?
Peace
KMA
The IRS did act 'in the same way against liberal groups'. Actually , the IRS acted to target liberal groups 5 to 1 over conservative groups---boo hoo!; do you conservatives really feel neglected?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>As for news, I don't consider anyone "...middle, factual news source...", especially when the facts play out differently.
This is why I find things like fart news' "dismay" at Romney's loss telling.
And why I find it comical when cons point to a guy like John Stewart and proclaim 'even he's making fun of Obama.'
You wouldn't see that from the likes of rushie, or the beck-ster. That would be blasphemous.
Stewart pokes at "situations" and everybody that's poke-able pertaining to them.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You changed my post azzhole and I reported your stupid azz__via e-mail to Chris Tolles office.
The "son" poster is someone else__stop playing games.
Lol
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Liberals/Democrats we get it Obama isn’t responsible/accountable for anything!! He’s like a bobblehead on your dashboard….Right!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 836,681 - 836,700 of1,073,283
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••