Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1418283 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#911839 May 25, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
We all know you do not beat your monkey. You lack that particular piece of equipment. Why do you lack it? Answer is simple you are not a man. I am proud to be white, Catholic and conservative. A neighbor and friend is proud to be black, a Methodist and liberal. You are proud to be a racist, a sexual deviate, a liar, a hypocrite, a phoney, a bigot, one with your hand out and a basturd.
Peace
KMA
"Those who set out to serve both God and Mammon soon discover that there is no God,"-Logan Pearsall Smith and Gore Vidal reminded us [about] what Freud thought of those who were cute about sex.('Very uptight'- Sigmund Freud, M.D www.gorevidalpages.com/1970/06/gore-vidal-doc... ;
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#911841 May 25, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> mirror, mirror , on the wall lookee' me ugliest of all.
It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#911842 May 25, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Do you want criminals, sellouts, liars, Carnival Barkers and thieves working at the IRS and in the obama administration?
Of course you do.
It's the culture...
bushie boy tried to get that in the DOJ. Cheney talked about using the military to arrest American citizens. Band bushie invaded a country for no reason.

Seems you have no problem with killing, criminals, sellouts, liars, Carnival Barkers and thieves working anywhere as long as they suit your purpose.

Of course you don't. It's a matter of sop.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#911843 May 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Love thy neighbor and his dog, Dood, but getcher free BC, condoms and abortion from the Magic Negro.
Hey pootie-tang in your mean machine with no date for saturday night.Swillin' the PBR's in front of the boob tube, with the family 'puter on your tv tray next to you. A whole lot of time with nuthin' to do...on a saturday night...boo hoo hoo...:-D
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#911844 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>"Those who set out to serve both God and Mammon soon discover that there is no God,"-Logan Pearsall Smith and Gore Vidal reminded us [about] what Freud thought of those who were cute about sex.('Very uptight'- Sigmund Freud, M.D www.gorevidalpages.com/1970/06/gore-vidal-doc... ;
Your links suck just like you idiot.
It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#911845 May 25, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>And Klan Parent Hood still wants to control their numbers you racist. The eyes are useless when your mind is blind with Eugenics, hate and racism.
Idiot retard liberals start and are the "proud parents" of FDR's Jim Crow KKK, sellout, then blame someone else because they're the racist..
It's the culture...
Boy, you're so full of hate you have no idea what you're saying.
proud2bwhite

Villa Park, IL

#911846 May 25, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"proud2bewhite"
Any one that has read more than 1 of "nutsucker's" posts know that he is that stoopid. "nutsucker" does not even attempt to deny he is stoopid.
Peace
funny how nutsuck runs away when he's called out or asked to answer a question.
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#911847 May 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>bushie boy tried to get that in the DOJ. Cheney talked about using the military to arrest American citizens. Band bushie invaded a country for no reason.
Seems you have no problem with killing, criminals, sellouts, liars, Carnival Barkers and thieves working anywhere as long as they suit your purpose.
Of course you don't. It's a matter of sop.
It does seem like only yesterday when Monica was crawling around the Clinton White House on her hands and knees, putting and stuffing everything in her mouth you idiot...

Mercifully Bush is gone and has been gone for going on 5 years. He isn't today's newspaper you moron, he's last year's newspaper you idiot!

Hell George Bush is no where as stupid as a I know nothing obama.... LMFAO

Obama's IRS will be obama's undoing with deep shit on the horizon for obama you idiot and all you can do is rag on Bush and look like an idiot you moron..

It's the culture...
St Bouquet

Howell, NJ

#911848 May 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither of which are words you fuggin retarded murderer.
...from the vile beast lips of a drunken mutha
RUSH10ME

Mechanicsville, VA

#911849 May 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither of which are words you fuggin retarded murderer.
GFY you drunk peice of white trash , black sperm burbing gutter slut .
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#911850 May 25, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Your links suck just like you idiot.
It's the culture...
frontporch does this all the time. Claims an article says something and when you click on it .... not to be found. Sometimes the article is on a total different topic.
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#911851 May 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Boy, you're so full of hate you have no idea what you're saying.
Either way you are well aware of your racist history of the DemokkkRatic Party and still chose to be a DemocRat or you were deceived into thinking that the DemokkkRatic Party is a party that sincerely cares about Black people... Yeah Right Yo Idiot...

KLAN PARENT HOOD (Plan Parent Hood) has done a better job of killing blacks off, controlling their 13 percent numbers and eliminating urban poverty than the old democratic KKK ever could you moron...

It's the culture...
proud2bwhite

Villa Park, IL

#911852 May 25, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
We all know you do not beat your monkey. You lack that particular piece of equipment. Why do you lack it? Answer is simple you are not a man. I am proud to be white, Catholic and conservative. A neighbor and friend is proud to be black, a Methodist and liberal. You are proud to be a racist, a sexual deviate, a liar, a hypocrite, a phoney, a bigot, one with your hand out and a basturd.
Peace
KMA
well said...
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#911853 May 25, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
frontporch does this all the time. Claims an article says something and when you click on it .... not to be found. Sometimes the article is on a total different topic.
Every Aspect Of Life In America Is Worse Since Obama Took Over...

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#911854 May 25, 2013
Emaam wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think my stuff is bad, read your junior high school level responses on this page.
Do you just start writing every time a clump of words form in your foggy head?
I am truly sorry that your comprehension skills do not allow you to understand my writing.

Liberalism does that to people.

Check in to your nearest Political Rehab Home. They can help you.

Lapeer, MI

#911855 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>Hey pootie-tang in your mean machine with no date for saturday night.Swillin' the PBR's in front of the boob tube, with the family 'puter on your tv tray next to you. A whole lot of time with nuthin' to do...on a saturday night...boo hoo hoo...:-D
My aquarium makes better sounds than your posts.

And sense.

Lapeer, MI

#911856 May 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Boy, you're so full of hate you have no idea what you're saying.
Correction: YOU have no idea what HE is saying. Get remedial.
Florida

Saint Petersburg, FL

#911857 May 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I know. Cons can't do that even when the facts show otherwise.
Obama should apologize for knowingly IRS targeting...

Obama continues to further eroded public trust in government and his administration.

The Associated Press that seemingly contradicts public statements by the IRS commissioner, says senior IRS and Obama officials knew agents were targeting political and no-profit groups as early as 2011.

The revelations about the nation's tax agency only contribute to "the profound distrust that the American people have in more and big government and a sellout obama...

It is absolutely chilling that the IRS and the obama administration has been singling out groups for extra review.

The lame stream media along with other democrats, are throwing obama under the bus... Democrats are abandoning obama and jumping ship!

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#911858 May 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: YOU have no idea what HE is saying. Get remedial.
lol! That's correct son. That's because HE has no idea.

You're catching on!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#911859 May 25, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Obama should apologize for knowingly IRS targeting...
Obama continues to further eroded public trust in government and his administration.
The Associated Press that seemingly contradicts public statements by the IRS commissioner, says senior IRS and Obama officials knew agents were targeting political and no-profit groups as early as 2011.
The revelations about the nation's tax agency only contribute to "the profound distrust that the American people have in more and big government and a sellout obama...
It is absolutely chilling that the IRS and the obama administration has been singling out groups for extra review.
The lame stream media along with other democrats, are throwing obama under the bus... Democrats are abandoning obama and jumping ship!
It's the culture...
How is that possible when Obama's poll ratings[51%] have never slipped as low as congressional republicans[6%] who are stonewalling on ending sequestration by passing a balanced budget,implementing Obamacare, gun safety, immigration reform, and meaningful climate legislation.The AP has never said that in public announcement or print.The 'revelations' were that the IRS targeting of tea party groups was a low level pissing match with immediate higher ups who did not like what the IRS agents were doing. Most Americans know that the White House or Obama was never directly involved ; Obama found out about it at the same time as the rest of us--no one was turned down except one liberal group, no one was hurt, no big deal. No where for witch hunter rabid conservatives to go here .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Dr Phil 222,423
amy8-25-16 1 hr Sublime1 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Talkin Bout Da Inane 61,024
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 1,934
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr GEORGIA 3,036
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr SweLL GirL 9,384
News 2 dead, 6 others wounded during city shootings 2 hr NB Forrest 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 hr PEllen 103,452

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages