Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
836,681 - 836,700 of 1,083,472 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Liberals/Democrats we get it Obama isn’t responsible/accountable for anything!! He’s like a bobblehead on your dashboard….Right!!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>How many times have you been out of the loop and called others liars and had to be proven wrong and brought up to snuff by Carol and others Realtime? How many times you moron?? You've lost count you retard...
Realtime posted: The goal never changes__set up a jihad emirate and establish Sharia law.
You changed my post to reflect that of a different poster__you have been reported as you have, I suppose, many times before.

Florida from Seminole had to scurry back to Lakeland and another new name. That's not my problem but yours.

Deal with it.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not giving up, kid!! You can do it!
Yeah and Realtime are related... Both are morons...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>The IRS did act 'in the same way against liberal groups'. Actually , the IRS acted to target liberal groups 5 to 1 over conservative groups---boo hoo!; do you conservatives really feel neglected?
Still throwing more dung, despite the fact everyone here knows the IG report did not state this?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Clearly the goal of Republicans/Rigthwingers is not to get to any 'truth', it's to try and embarrass and disparage this president.
They make me sick.
Then he needs to straighten Holder out some. America has a right to know about what's going on with stuff like Gitmo, and there's nothing right about going after the AP for reporting on issues like that. That's like "borrowing" money from people with out them knowing it...and then trying to blame it on someone else.

There's criminal implications in doing stuff like that.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
During a segment on Thursday's broadcast of "The Daily Show," Jason Jones caught up with right-wing radio host Wayne Allyn Root, who called the Internal Revenue Service's targeting of conservative groups one of the most egregious political scandals in history.
But Jones wondered if Root saw the incongruity between his outrage over IRS political profiling and his full-throated support for racial profiling.
"Last I checked, the profiling you're talking about has never ruined a human being's life in the history of the world," Root said of racial profiling.
When Jones brought in an African-American male, a Muslim woman and a Dominican American male to detail their own experiences of being profiled, awkwardness ensued.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/d...
and THAT is why then...ALL questionable entities (and all 501C-4's could be considered as such) should've been checked by the IRS-NOT just SOME.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Kiddo, excuses are like.... you know.
Now you moronic, idiotic Progressive. Since when is it a crime to defend someone?
People have the right to defend themselves in a court of law despite your cretin claims that somehow it is morally wrong!
Time to grow up, sonny.
Damn straight son! In America, people have the right to defend themselves in a court of law.

That's how things operate in my country.

How do they do it in yours?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>lily will confess her ignorance, leosnana will provide it... One in the same...
If I had a legitimate ignore list like "leosnana lily"... I'd put you on it you lily....
I offer you an alternative son.....

.... you can leave.

Feel better now that I've done the thinking for you ?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
And Yeah.
And I'll think for you too, son....

.... you should leave.

Problem solved! Yippee!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

LiberalsAreHypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
I remembers when Liberals falsely accused Bush of using drones to kill terrorists. That was a made up scandal! Liberals were screaming impeachment.
Now, strangely, Liberals applaud Obama for what they wanted to impeach Bush for.
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
I don't recall this event.

What dream was this of yours?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your buddy Flacktard posted an article talking about how alarmingly fast the planet has warmed since the start of the Industrial Revolution. Cold hard facts.
The past decade has been the warmest on record.
The modeling takes what has been happening & predicts what the results will be if we continue to pump pollutants & greenhouse gases into our atmosphere.
The vast majority of climatologists agree that we have man made global warming.
Links, azzhole. Links. Otherwise, STFU.

Wiki - Calculating the global temperature:http://en.wikipedi a.org/wiki/Instrumental_temper ature_record

"Deriving a reliable global temperature from the instrument data is not easy because the instruments are not evenly distributed across the planet, the hardware and observing locations have changed over the years, and there has been extensive land use change (such as urbanization) around some of the sites."

Listen to the gobbledygook language twisting used by PC researchers to explain away any sign of global cooling: "The 5
-year mean global temperature has been flat for a decade, which we
interpret as a combination of natural variability and a slowdown in the growth rate of the net climate forcing."

From http://www.columbia.edu/~jeh1/mailings/2013/2...

Global cooling documented in last decade: http://www.wnd.com/2009/12/118346/

Look at the (yellow background) graph below showing comparisons between temperatures and CO2 concentration rates: http://www.sjsu.edu/faculty/watkins/AGT_NOAA3...

And more mealy-mouth PC from leftist academia: http://www.climate-lab-book.ac.uk/2012/global...

"It is well known that the past decade or so has seen less global warming than might have been expected – but what is the cause? This is more of a discussion post, rather than any new analysis."

The excuses are laughable. If you confront them with this, they'll tell you, in effect, go away - you are not a scientist and can't understand the data.

Browbeating from Pedestal Perchers never works on me.

But it clearly works on you because you are in the Magic Negro's audience.

Go watch him pull another rabbit out from his hat, Jerk.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>The IRS did act 'in the same way against liberal groups'. Actually , the IRS acted to target liberal groups 5 to 1 over conservative groups---boo hoo!; do you conservatives really feel neglected?
Extortion and misappropriation are criminal no matter the label.

Targeting specific groups, is BIGOTRY personified.

Illegal obtainment of peoples personal records, is criminal.

Ignoring requests for additional national security measures, is treasonous.

Why do so many parts of this current admin, seem to think they're above having to follow the civil LAW codes of this land?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

LiberalsAreHypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
To control the unarmed irresponsible Liberals.
See? The government has never being able to control Conservatives only Liberals.
The last time the government attempted to control Conservatives and take their INDEPENDENCE they lost the revolution.
Napolitano has no idea who the REAL American Conservatives are.
They being practicing with deers, elk, bear, turkey, etc.
So we are ready for Liberal politicians!!!
Good thing the liberals in the American Revolution took over, eh?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not giving up, kid!! You can do it!
I know when I'm licked....

... so quit it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

This has to be disappointing for Obama/Democrats ‘Unions begin turning on Obamacare’ Liberals there’s this saying ‘Money Talks, Bullshit Walks!’ These are the same Unions that brought into the BS and campaign/supported Obamacare now reality knocking on their doors and they are’ Not Happy!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
That guy really kinda sucked, in some major criminally psychoTic ways too!
Birds of a feather..... and all that!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You changed my post to reflect that of a different poster__you have been reported as you have, I suppose, many times before.
Florida from Seminole had to scurry back to Lakeland and another new name. That's not my problem but yours.
Deal with it.
I never waste my time trying to explain myself to idiots who are commited to misunderstanding me you retard. Realtime posted: The goal never changes__set up a jihad emirate and establish Sharia law.

How many times have you been out of the loop and called others liars and had to be proven wrong and brought up to snuff by Carol, Eman and others you moron? How many Realtime?? You've lost count...

Your just a pathetic old fool, hating the world, ranting ignorance and against your own failures, a loser and miserable condition you lifelong idiot...You never grow tired of making a complete idiot out of yourself, do you Realtime? DO YOU MORON?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Stewart pokes at "situations" and everybody that's poke-able pertaining to them.
That's what cons can't do... poke fun at themselves.

Too much hubris.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and Realtime are related... Both are morons...
I wish you were as smart as a moron son.

But you won't make the effort to move up the intelligence scale!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Chocken Littles?
Really?
OMG OMG Obama destroying our country
OMG OMG Obamacare will kill business
OMG OMG Obama didn't all Benghazi a terrorist attack fast enough"
OMG OMG the Stock Market is going to crash
OMG OMG Obama is turning into Greece.
OMG OMG Drones
OMG OMG birth certificate
OMHG OMG Transcripts
OMG OMG OMG OMG
An idiot standing with his back toward an oncoming freight train at midnight with his hands over his ears is not a Chicken Little. He is an ImaginaryDave in denial mode.

The Magic Negro has a one-track mind and you are standing on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

122 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min LRS 175,095
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 49 min Te rigs 48,996
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 50 min edogxxx 97,576
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nono 3,845
'African' stowaway's body found on US military ... 1 hr Ban the 2nd Amendment 2
Christianity 1 hr Ban the 2nd Amendment 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,881
Amy 7-30 1 hr Toj 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••