Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#911220 May 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the funny homer is long gone. This was dumb.
Working my way back, just getting my sea legs, have patience my young padawan. Why are rightwingers so impatient?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#911221 May 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps. Show us the photos.
To this day, I cannot make any sense of that supposed burial at sea. There was talk about some Muslim Funeral Right or some other BS from our Islamic Magic Negro that necessitated Osama's burial at sea.

ANY other state enemy would have been physically brought to justice dead or alive but an Azan-Singing Terrorist is given a 'proper' burial at sea under the cover of darkness.

The Magic Negro is camel slime dressed in Western clothing.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#911222 May 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Lehigh and Northampton Counties are hillbilly and redneck homer...
Tell me something I don't know.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#911224 May 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Stroudsburg, PA, Monroe county is just as much hillbilly, caves and coal mines as Redneck West Virgina Homer..
You do know your demographics, cannot argue with you there.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#911225 May 24, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes anyone with half a brain and a shard of decency count their blessings doesn't it.
So you can relate, you have half a brain
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#911226 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Because they're not supposed to be race cars?
She's got you there JG. WTG hillbilly.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#911227 May 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush-Bashing is a clear sign of desperation and has become a very popular Liberal tool of diversion from the Magic Negro era.
You look clumsily foolish wielding a shit-filled squirt-gun.
Obma and his admin are a shipwreck, liberals complain and compare obama to Bush? AND these libtards want criminals working at the IRS??

Funny how recent history always manages to shape the near future for obama. Bush isn't today's newspaper, he's last year's newspaper...
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#911228 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>
You mean you missed the lovely dedication of the newest POTUS Library in Texas a few weeks ago, with all living former POTUS's-and the current one, in attendence?
Damn, you missed a nicely done event Homer!
There's even a section of the new Library/museum dedicated to letting people decide for themselves, on the Saddam pilfering from and then invading Kuwait--bin_laden seizing his oppurtunistic moment to implement more depravity, and the ensueing result of the jihadist 9/11 Attack on America.
Not sure about Ms Rice though-I missed about 20 minutes of it, when frmr potus Clinton was speaking. She may have been in the audience though--more over amongst the Bush pack of the crowd maybe, if so.
I didn't miss it hillbilly, I skipped right over it.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#911229 May 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Then buy or move into a cave and live in the mountains...
Some of those "earth sheltered" places not looky too bad-BUT...earthquakes/and "core content" composition would need to be a consideration. And probably water table too...especially shifting ones.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#911230 May 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Great so now I have a hillbilly stalker. My life is complete.
Trust me on this one-you do NOT want one of those!!!

Lapeer, MI

#911231 May 24, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> How can they 'spill their guts' after they have already testified under oath that they did nothing wrong? They'd be in more trouble than the President .
Anyone can lie inside of Congress or the courts but getting caught is another matter entirely.

Your naivete is showing like a bra strap on a truck driver.

Go hide yer face.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#911232 May 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So you can relate, you have half a brain
Count muh blessings every day-and try to keep them with in the REALITY zones too!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#911233 May 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me something I don't know.
If it weren't for you West Virginia hillbillies and Rednecks Lehigh and Northampton Counties would not exist...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#911234 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Trust me on this one-you do NOT want one of those!!!
Homer is a hillbilly. A good ole boy.. He's to proud to admit it...

Lapeer, MI

#911235 May 24, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>First ; you have to prove that there were 'crimes' which has already proved to be an impossibility.
Congress is in the middle of an inquiry and you come along to say that nothing can be proven and, in fact, has been proven to be an impossibility?

Psychotropics can be such a hassle, eh?

Don't take 'em with Grapefruit Juice. It might negate the effects and you'd wise up.

Lapeer, MI

#911236 May 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
Clearly the goal of Republicans/Rigthwingers is not to get to any 'truth', it's to try and embarrass and disparage this president.
They make me sick.
You are sick, alright.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#911237 May 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If it weren't for you West Virginia hillbillies and Rednecks Lehigh and Northampton Counties would not exist...
Yeah well you got gators and crocs..and those damn little red stinging piss ants!
(and sum us even KNOWS it rains there-- a lot even-- during the monsoon season!)
So there!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#911238 May 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Homer is a hillbilly. A good ole boy.. He's to proud to admit it...
He doesn't have too-it oozes out his still bones anyway lol.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#911239 May 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't miss it hillbilly, I skipped right over it.
Haha on you.. Ms Rice was busy that day, being classy enough not to have to prance- even if she was there lol.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#911240 May 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So basically the IRS was just doing their jobs?
So an entire segment of the population who believes in smaller government, government accountability and lower taxes should be targeted as enemies of the state?

Do you NOT see how scary that sounds?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min wojar 179,433
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min Bite Me 50,643
very cute unuasual pix 3 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 4 hr thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 4 hr Mister Tonka 12
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 5 hr Anonymous91 54,522
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]