Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#911127 May 24, 2013
During a segment on Thursday's broadcast of "The Daily Show," Jason Jones caught up with right-wing radio host Wayne Allyn Root, who called the Internal Revenue Service's targeting of conservative groups one of the most egregious political scandals in history.

But Jones wondered if Root saw the incongruity between his outrage over IRS political profiling and his full-throated support for racial profiling.

"Last I checked, the profiling you're talking about has never ruined a human being's life in the history of the world," Root said of racial profiling.

When Jones brought in an African-American male, a Muslim woman and a Dominican American male to detail their own experiences of being profiled, awkwardness ensued.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/d...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#911128 May 24, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Drug should be dragged, Braintrust.
Kinda like what you do with your welfare check when you drag it down to the legitamate check cashing store?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#911129 May 24, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Are we now approaching that new, oft-predicted stage of Republicanism, the part where modern Republicans call Ronald Reagan a dirty stupid hippie and start calling each other "Reaganesque" as an insult? "Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) said Thursday that President Obama would not be president if it weren't for the 1986 amnesty bill that Ronald Reagan signed into law.[…]
In an effort to dissuade Republicans, King argued that the 1986 immigration bill that Reagan signed into law is estimated to have brought amnesty to three million illegal immigrants.
He said conservative estimates show that, on average, each of these people brought in five others, leading to 15 million more people in the country, most of whom voted for Obama." King blames Reagan for Obama presidency - The Hill's Floor Action
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/3...
Still throwing your dung around?

Your link is to a discussion about China currency and contains nothing you allegedly quoted from it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#911130 May 24, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"homo"
Would you and "real dumb" be as forgiving of the IRS if they had acted in the same way against liberal groups? Asking illegal questions?
Peace
KMA
The IRS did act 'in the same way against liberal groups'. Actually , the IRS acted to target liberal groups 5 to 1 over conservative groups---boo hoo!; do you conservatives really feel neglected?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#911131 May 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>As for news, I don't consider anyone "...middle, factual news source...", especially when the facts play out differently.
This is why I find things like fart news' "dismay" at Romney's loss telling.
And why I find it comical when cons point to a guy like John Stewart and proclaim 'even he's making fun of Obama.'
You wouldn't see that from the likes of rushie, or the beck-ster. That would be blasphemous.
Stewart pokes at "situations" and everybody that's poke-able pertaining to them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#911132 May 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You changed my post azzhole and I reported your stupid azz__via e-mail to Chris Tolles office.
The "son" poster is someone else__stop playing games.
Lol

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#911133 May 24, 2013
Liberals/Democrats we get it Obama isn’t responsible/accountable for anything!! He’s like a bobblehead on your dashboard….Right!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#911134 May 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>How many times have you been out of the loop and called others liars and had to be proven wrong and brought up to snuff by Carol and others Realtime? How many times you moron?? You've lost count you retard...
Realtime posted: The goal never changes__set up a jihad emirate and establish Sharia law.
You changed my post to reflect that of a different poster__you have been reported as you have, I suppose, many times before.

Florida from Seminole had to scurry back to Lakeland and another new name. That's not my problem but yours.

Deal with it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#911135 May 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not giving up, kid!! You can do it!
Yeah and Realtime are related... Both are morons...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#911136 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>The IRS did act 'in the same way against liberal groups'. Actually , the IRS acted to target liberal groups 5 to 1 over conservative groups---boo hoo!; do you conservatives really feel neglected?
Still throwing more dung, despite the fact everyone here knows the IG report did not state this?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#911137 May 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
Clearly the goal of Republicans/Rigthwingers is not to get to any 'truth', it's to try and embarrass and disparage this president.
They make me sick.
Then he needs to straighten Holder out some. America has a right to know about what's going on with stuff like Gitmo, and there's nothing right about going after the AP for reporting on issues like that. That's like "borrowing" money from people with out them knowing it...and then trying to blame it on someone else.

There's criminal implications in doing stuff like that.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#911138 May 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
During a segment on Thursday's broadcast of "The Daily Show," Jason Jones caught up with right-wing radio host Wayne Allyn Root, who called the Internal Revenue Service's targeting of conservative groups one of the most egregious political scandals in history.
But Jones wondered if Root saw the incongruity between his outrage over IRS political profiling and his full-throated support for racial profiling.
"Last I checked, the profiling you're talking about has never ruined a human being's life in the history of the world," Root said of racial profiling.
When Jones brought in an African-American male, a Muslim woman and a Dominican American male to detail their own experiences of being profiled, awkwardness ensued.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/d...
and THAT is why then...ALL questionable entities (and all 501C-4's could be considered as such) should've been checked by the IRS-NOT just SOME.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#911139 May 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Kiddo, excuses are like.... you know.
Now you moronic, idiotic Progressive. Since when is it a crime to defend someone?
People have the right to defend themselves in a court of law despite your cretin claims that somehow it is morally wrong!
Time to grow up, sonny.
Damn straight son! In America, people have the right to defend themselves in a court of law.

That's how things operate in my country.

How do they do it in yours?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#911140 May 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>lily will confess her ignorance, leosnana will provide it... One in the same...
If I had a legitimate ignore list like "leosnana lily"... I'd put you on it you lily....
I offer you an alternative son.....

.... you can leave.

Feel better now that I've done the thinking for you ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#911141 May 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
And Yeah.
And I'll think for you too, son....

.... you should leave.

Problem solved! Yippee!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#911142 May 24, 2013
LiberalsAreHypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
I remembers when Liberals falsely accused Bush of using drones to kill terrorists. That was a made up scandal! Liberals were screaming impeachment.
Now, strangely, Liberals applaud Obama for what they wanted to impeach Bush for.
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
I don't recall this event.

What dream was this of yours?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#911143 May 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your buddy Flacktard posted an article talking about how alarmingly fast the planet has warmed since the start of the Industrial Revolution. Cold hard facts.
The past decade has been the warmest on record.
The modeling takes what has been happening & predicts what the results will be if we continue to pump pollutants & greenhouse gases into our atmosphere.
The vast majority of climatologists agree that we have man made global warming.
Links, azzhole. Links. Otherwise, STFU.

Wiki - Calculating the global temperature:http://en.wikipedi a.org/wiki/Instrumental_temper ature_record

"Deriving a reliable global temperature from the instrument data is not easy because the instruments are not evenly distributed across the planet, the hardware and observing locations have changed over the years, and there has been extensive land use change (such as urbanization) around some of the sites."

Listen to the gobbledygook language twisting used by PC researchers to explain away any sign of global cooling: "The 5
-year mean global temperature has been flat for a decade, which we
interpret as a combination of natural variability and a slowdown in the growth rate of the net climate forcing."

From http://www.columbia.edu/~jeh1/mailings/2013/2...

Global cooling documented in last decade: http://www.wnd.com/2009/12/118346/

Look at the (yellow background) graph below showing comparisons between temperatures and CO2 concentration rates: http://www.sjsu.edu/faculty/watkins/AGT_NOAA3...

And more mealy-mouth PC from leftist academia: http://www.climate-lab-book.ac.uk/2012/global...

"It is well known that the past decade or so has seen less global warming than might have been expected – but what is the cause? This is more of a discussion post, rather than any new analysis."

The excuses are laughable. If you confront them with this, they'll tell you, in effect, go away - you are not a scientist and can't understand the data.

Browbeating from Pedestal Perchers never works on me.

But it clearly works on you because you are in the Magic Negro's audience.

Go watch him pull another rabbit out from his hat, Jerk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#911144 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>The IRS did act 'in the same way against liberal groups'. Actually , the IRS acted to target liberal groups 5 to 1 over conservative groups---boo hoo!; do you conservatives really feel neglected?
Extortion and misappropriation are criminal no matter the label.

Targeting specific groups, is BIGOTRY personified.

Illegal obtainment of peoples personal records, is criminal.

Ignoring requests for additional national security measures, is treasonous.

Why do so many parts of this current admin, seem to think they're above having to follow the civil LAW codes of this land?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#911145 May 24, 2013
LiberalsAreHypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
To control the unarmed irresponsible Liberals.
See? The government has never being able to control Conservatives only Liberals.
The last time the government attempted to control Conservatives and take their INDEPENDENCE they lost the revolution.
Napolitano has no idea who the REAL American Conservatives are.
They being practicing with deers, elk, bear, turkey, etc.
So we are ready for Liberal politicians!!!
Good thing the liberals in the American Revolution took over, eh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#911146 May 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not giving up, kid!! You can do it!
I know when I'm licked....

... so quit it!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 39 min andet1987 4,726
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min LRS 178,105
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 56 min Mister Tonka 98,239
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 56 min Handcuff ottoman 137
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 46,741
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 49,882
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,402
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info