Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,825)

Showing posts 836,481 - 836,500 of1,078,387
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Clueless
I disagree, I don't consider you clueless. I actually made a note you were one of the smarter rightwingers. I know it's an oxymoron.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Pay very close attention K Babe? She can plead the fifth over and over again until "someone" charges her with a federal crime and then she can continue to plead the fifth if she so chooses.
She doesn't have to participate in witch hunts__she's got thirty four years service under her belt and is probably itching to get far away from government.
I just wish she'd have told the mutt from South Carolina to GFY.
Not if Lerner is granted immunity.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He made that statement to a talking head on Newsmax TV. What happened to the good law professor's punditry gig on FOX? Or will any conservative media company do?
Alan Dershowitz is a true liberal, unlike you Obamabots.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He made that statement to a talking head on Newsmax TV. What happened to the good law professor's punditry gig on FOX? Or will any conservative media company do?
Speaking of Fox, rumors are that Tony Villar is begging for a job there.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What is Lerner is granted immunity from prosecution and still refuses to testify?
Fry her, shoot her, what do you have in mind? Why does everyone come to me for all the answers?
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Sambo , if blacks are only 13% of the general population why do they make upwards of 80% of the prison population , why do they have the highest teen pregnancy rate , the highest highschool drop out rate , the highest single parent rate , the highest % of babies born out of wedlock , the highest % of AIDs and STDs , the highest % of unemployment , not to mention that the leading cause of death among black males age 18 to 25 is a black male between the age 18 to 25 , black power at its best you should be proud.
You Republican crackers should start a rap group. Call it WWA( wiggas with attitudes). Hurts your pride to know that you Aryan Nation is being run by a BLACKMAN. Just makes your pale little cheeks red to know that his policies ( at least 1 of them) targeted the rich, instead of doing things George W Bush style, & give the rich tax breaks. So what should be my WWA(wiggas with attitudes) first LP released? Let's see! "Change we now believe in!" That's it![echo] New rap group
[echo] first single off their country rap album titled: "It don't matter if you're black or white."
[echo] Here we go with that single, Change we now believe in." Let's go WIGGAS! LOL!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Blind loyalty should make you sicker. Bah bah bah
Yes you Bushbots do make me sicker.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
"Senate GOP blocks $60B Obama infrastructure plan"
Major bridge collapses in Washington.
Why not wait to find out the reason, or should "scientists" just take a vote?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Fifth Amendment is absolute, but does not allow one to answer some questions and not others.
The Second Amenedment right to bear arms is also absolute, not limited by which arms some wimpass politician chooses to allow.
When properly charged and sworn in a court of law.

A congressional hearing is not a courthouse dumbazz.

A congressional hearing hosted by Darrel Issa is barely more than a witch hunt.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Denis McDonough, White House chief of staff, was among those told about the nature of the IRS report which found that Tea Party and other small-government advocates seeking tax-exempt status were tagged for special screening because of their names.

Carney defended the decision to keep the president out of the loop saying conclusions often change in the final stages of inspector general reports. It also would’ve been inappropriate, Carney added, for the White House to involve itself in an ongoing investigation.

Still, Carney’s comments underscored how the administration has shifted its explanation about what senior White House staffers knew of the situation and when they knew it.

"It’s not so much that Carney was off by about three weeks,” a GOP leadership aide said.“It’s just that every time we get a story, it’s different. That’s why, instead of relying on a spokesman with an agenda, we agree with the president that there needs to be an investigation. And Congress is investigating.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/30...

Usually when the story keeps changing, guilt is behind it.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Wasn't the stimulus supposed to fix our crumbling bridges?

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

"Republicans blocked bill for embassy security"'

Benghazi
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I could care less about your multiple sociopathic personalities pally.
Same for your twin retard Florida or no surprize or whatever the clown currently calls himself.
Liars are scum IMO
Used car dealers like you are at the bottom of the scum barrel, lower than liars (which they are).

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Well well well, if it isnt the "legitamate" wee willie shakespeare, spreading her untold literary wisdom to the masses.
How's that tranny tale coming, failure? LMAOAU
Funny how the letter 'a' is no where near the letter 'I'.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
We will never know because the prosecution blew the case when they moved the trial from Santa Monica (where it should have been) to downtown Los Angeles in order to get a majority black jury.
Then the prosecution further botched the case by sending in the third string lawyers for political correctness.
Then the prosecution further messed up the case by arguing spousal abuse as the motive and Goldman as an innocent bystander instead of the obvious motive.
Biased jury + crappy prosecution = innocent verdict
Gil Garcetti__Eric's daddy.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
White House Counsel Kathryn Ruemmler was told on April 24 about an upcoming report by the Treasury's Inspector General for Tax Administration on the IRS practice for which an IRS official apologized on May 10 triggering the controversy.
Soon after she learned of the report, Ruemmler briefed White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough and other senior staff, White House spokesman Jay Carney told reporters at a briefing.
Both are being called to testify next week.
In the words of the band Chicago..."It's Only The Beginning..."
You might consider running for president with your knowledge of all events :-)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I could care less about your multiple sociopathic personalities pally.
Same for your twin retard Florida or no surprize or whatever the clown currently calls himself.
Liars are scum IMO
You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you Realtime?

The goal never changes__set up a jihad emirate and establish Sharia law..

You cheerleading and Pom Poms for Al Qaeda and Sharia law is you looking for friends with the same mental disorder and sociopath fantasies as you..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Fry her, shoot her, what do you have in mind? Why does everyone come to me for all the answers?
If Lerner is granted immunity and still refuses to testify, then she can be charged with contempt of Congress and jailed until she testifies.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Another bold face lie, lily. You know people can do math-unlike you- and see what 59% minus 8% is. You idiotically think 51% of Americans are Republicans and 100% agree.
No, only one half or less of all republicans approve of the GOP handling of the "scandals" and disapprove of GOP stonewalling on ending sequestration---that means republicans are evenly split on those two issues. I saw the same thing in a Politix poll that asked conservative voters if they believed political organizations ought to receive tax exempt status and do they believe that the IRS should monitor political organizations who are requesting tax exempt status. The results of that poll are (here)--> Check this out and the comments: http://politix.topix.com/homepage/6114-should...
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Day in day and day out troll,
LOL
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Alan Dershowitz is a true liberal, unlike you Obamabots.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 836,481 - 836,500 of1,078,387
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min edogxxx 97,512
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Stuart Cudahy 45,764
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min truth 48,841
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 24 min TRD 67,862
Abby 7-23 26 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-23 29 min edogxxx 1
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 38 min hands on AR 5
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••