Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 13

Westerville, OH

#911101 May 24, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>Every citizen knows: damn right the IRS should be so far up every right wingers azzzzzzz!!

tax cheats all!

every single one of em.

Who cuts taxes for BILLIONAIRES during a TRILLION dollar war in Iraq?

Bush.

handed each BILLIONAIRE $50 million dollars.

"oh, they needed the governments help"

But schools in RED STATE OK can't afford shelters for little school children?

This is insanity in practice.

hand out millions to filthy rich guys, and deny shelter for school kids.

(a billionaire: worth over a thousand million dollars)

Bush gave them tax cuts, free gov loot.

While the country was at war! a trillion dollar Iraq fffffccckkkk up!

give money to rich, borrow money for war. hey is that the RED GOPPPPPPer way?
Liberals do my pay taxes. They are all tax cheats. They hide yatch in Rhode Island so as not to pay taxes in Pennsylvania or blame TurboTax for their cheating. Want names?

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#911102 May 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So basically the IRS was just doing their jobs?
"homo"
Would you and "real dumb" be as forgiving of the IRS if they had acted in the same way against liberal groups? Asking illegal questions?
Peace
KMA
Whatever

Gering, NE

#911103 May 24, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> And many republican governors like Palin, Perry, and Brewer feigned to not take the Stimulus money(to fool their Tea Party faithful rabble) while all the time applying for more than their fair share of Stimulus funds before the deadline.
You need to stop throwing your dung and seeing if it sticks.

These were grants anyone could apply for and such comments like fair share is idiotic.

http://www.recovery.gov/Pages/default.aspx

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#911104 May 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The failure falls to the truck driver with the unsafe load.
Don't know details on the truck, but it was up to the states on where they spent the trasportstion money.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#911105 May 24, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You're losing your grip on reality. What you said doesn't make any sense at all in this thread. Step away from the crack pipe.
Galt was commenting that Jean is unable to recognize satire because she is either brain dead or a Communist Party drone, mindlessly repeating the party line.

Westerville, OH

#911106 May 24, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>Many of us believe he'd be the president now if Romney had put the spotlight of Benghazi directly on Obama in the third presidential debate.

Very unfortunate he let that golden opportunity slip through his hands. And ours.
And now we pay with $4 gallon gas, 10.5% unemployment, 40% unemployment among blacks, 150% more terrorist stacks, 2 billion gift to Egypt with 1 billion funneled to the Muslim Brotherhood, No oil pipe, corruption at the IRS, free guns tonMexican drug lords, three dead in Benghazi, spying on the press, Iran getting the nuclear bomb, North Korea shooting to Navy ships, etc.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#911107 May 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>What bridge is crumbling?
London bridge. Its always falling down.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#911108 May 24, 2013
LiberalsAreHypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it was a tragedy when they falsely accused Bush of the same.
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
Progressives never let being hypocrites bother them. Ethics is something the other guy needs to follow.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#911109 May 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>If it is such and obstacle then quit building houses in hurricane alley where you have no hope of building a basement or at least make the house able to withstand 200 mph winds. I know where you live they live in wooden shacks but we do have the technology(as Flack suggested, rounded buildings, which would help as well).
Kind of like building houses butt up against scrimped on levees, hey Homer?

Rounded my foot. Don't make me fire you lol.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#911110 May 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You changed my post azzhole and I reported your stupid azz__via e-mail to Chris Tolles office.
The "son" poster is someone else__stop playing games.
How many times have you been out of the loop and called others liars and had to be proven wrong and brought up to snuff by Carol and others Realtime? How many times you moron?? You've lost count you retard...

Realtime posted: The goal never changes__set up a jihad emirate and establish Sharia law.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#911111 May 24, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the way you brand scientific information as leftist ideals, yet if the same science group said we found a weapon that can destroy a whole country then you be singing its praises.
When they told you about AIDS in the 80's did you believe that ? or was that OK because it was God's punishment for those with loose morals. It's a very TINY box you ringers live in.
As I said earlier...More vague charges....

What is your "scientific information"???? Recall the email exchanges from the University of East Anglia scandal. Climatologists were routinely exchanging potential methods used to fudge scientific data that didn't conform to their political correctness. They openly discussed ways how to get around the prying eyes of their superiors and bury that fudged data.

Recall also the UN committee on Climate Change and how so much of their data has been debunked and laughed at.

And along comes you.....Hee, Hee.......lecturing me about my giddy wish for weapons of mass destruction and my religious beliefs about AIDS?????

Geez! Talk about fudging data!!!! You are one of them.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#911112 May 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homeboy? wtf After all these years? Come on JG you're better than this. I always call you JG, or Galt or Azzhole, rightwinger, rightwing moron, just plain moron, but never would I call you homeboy, that's just hurtful.
Dave's gonna ream your ass for that racist remark.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#911113 May 24, 2013
Valerie wrote:
<quoted text> I agree.
Are we now approaching that new, oft-predicted stage of Republicanism, the part where modern Republicans call Ronald Reagan a dirty stupid hippie and start calling each other "Reaganesque" as an insult? "Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) said Thursday that President Obama would not be president if it weren't for the 1986 amnesty bill that Ronald Reagan signed into law.[]

In an effort to dissuade Republicans, King argued that the 1986 immigration bill that Reagan signed into law is estimated to have brought amnesty to three million illegal immigrants.

He said conservative estimates show that, on average, each of these people brought in five others, leading to 15 million more people in the country, most of whom voted for Obama." King blames Reagan for Obama presidency - The Hill's Floor Action
http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/house/3...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#911114 May 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Done. Homer is an Independent.
There's the funny homer i remember.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#911115 May 24, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! Iraq didn't have a goddamned thing to do with 9/11! Neither did Afghanistan for that matter. George W Bush did exactly what Bin Laden wanted him to do. Both of those unnecessary wars were the best recruiting tools the terrorists could have hoped for. It was also a boon for Iran whose agent Ahmed Chalabi provided the WMD fabricators that Bush used to make his phony case for war in Iraq.
A more intelligent approach would have been to target the actual perpetrators, Al Qaeda with surgical strikes and targeted use of special forces to take out their leaders.
You're an idiot DB!
You remind me of Son Of Sam. Say Hi to your talking dog for me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#911116 May 24, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Strictly speaking he didn't misuse the "apostrophe" he simply ignored the plural.
That's legitamate!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
proud2bwhite

Alsip, IL

#911117 May 24, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You really thought that white men showed slaves skills? Who showed the white men? If it weren't for black men, the Moors, white people would still be sleeping I'm barns with their animals. If it weren't for white men, Africa would probably be what America is today. Africa's the country with all the natural resources. All white men did was steal almost all of them!
that's some funny shyt Shabazz. Not much has changed in africa over the years, Africans sold their children into slavery then and they still do the same today. Add the breast ironing , genital mutilation and highest percent of incestuous rape in the world , you get the culture of Africans then and now.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#911118 May 24, 2013
LiberalsAreHypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
And now we pay with $4 gallon gas, 10.5% unemployment, 40% unemployment among blacks, 150% more terrorist stacks, 2 billion gift to Egypt with 1 billion funneled to the Muslim Brotherhood, No oil pipe, corruption at the IRS, free guns tonMexican drug lords, three dead in Benghazi, spying on the press, Iran getting the nuclear bomb, North Korea shooting to Navy ships, etc.
So, it's all Reagan and Romney's fault that Obama is President for another four years. LOL

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Westerville, OH

#911119 May 24, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>I know this slipped by you, but the weaponized domestic drone program wasn't affected by the so-called "cuts" of the so-called "sequester". That was more important to Obama than teachers and fire fighters and air traffic control. Also receiving additional funding from the other unimportant functions was Janet Napolitano's building of... how did Obama put it... a "civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded" as the Armed Forces.
2,400 tanks
7000 machine guns
1.6 BILLIOIN rounds of ammunition (a type prohibited by the Geneva Convention)
To control the unarmed irresponsible Liberals.

See? The government has never being able to control Conservatives only Liberals.

The last time the government attempted to control Conservatives and take their INDEPENDENCE they lost the revolution.

Napolitano has no idea who the REAL American Conservatives are.

They being practicing with deers, elk, bear, turkey, etc.

So we are ready for Liberal politicians!!!

Lapeer, MI

#911121 May 24, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Your conclusions have been proved on numerous occasions to be pure bull crap.
Right. And we'll just take your word on that.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min J RULES 71,319
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min positronium 49,381
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 11 min Red_Forman 724
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 11 min Red_Forman 4,929
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 13 min not a ghost 391
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 24 min not a ghost 1,143
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Frank 182,326
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:58 am PST

NFL 6:58AM