Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#910869 May 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
"Senate GOP blocks $60B Obama infrastructure plan"
Major bridge collapses in Washington.
Nut case
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#910870 May 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You're off your drugs aren't you son?
Yeah using his "I am a retard" defense...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#910871 May 24, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Did you read my post? Bush43 never won either Iraq or Afghanistan wars. Obama ended the war in Iraq in 2009 and is completing the end of war in Afghanistan by the end of this year of 2013. Is that so hard to understand?
why are there 26,000 American troops still in Iraq? who is president?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#910872 May 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The same poll that approves of Republican's handling of the scandals.
Actually, other polls support the investigations into the scandals but NOT all are outliers for Obama.
That's only among republicans. But, if you include everyone, democrats, independents, and establishment conservatives in your polling then only 8% approve of republicans' handling of the "scandals" and even less approve of their stonewalling on getting anything done to move past sequestration to passing a budget and raising the U S debt limit(our time-honored tradition of paying our bills).
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#910873 May 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Liar RealDave.. You are good a lying RealDave... Your mother taught you well...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#910874 May 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So can we take it you now believe OJ is innocent of murder?
Sure, "we" meaning "you" are reading comprehension challenged who knows what you think something says.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#910875 May 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>He'd have died in office leaving Caribou Barbie in charge had America not had the good sense to chose DaBammy and Joey.
You're having a rough day eh pal? Those 18 hour topix day's are wearing you down aren't they?
I see that you're still posting on the PA threads, what's up with that???
Homesick?
What kind of a moron berates California on the internet for four
years and then moves there? LMAO
Anybody would be better than Obama.

As to my life, all Galt will say is that small people like you Florida strip mall used car dealers think small.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#910877 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>First ; you have to prove that there were 'crimes' which has already proved to be an impossibility.
That's what they said about Watergate.

Galt is patient.

Prevented this

#910878 May 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
1 trillion dollar stimulus was passed in 2009--and yet a bridge collapses in Washington. Shovel shit ready jobs...remember...
The report also suggested that nearly 400,000 jobs could be created by building and repairing roads, schools and bridges. More than 200,000 jobs could be created in health care, particularly by creating a nationwide system of computerized medical records.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/11/us/politics...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#910879 May 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>That crap pulled by the SC rep was purely to embarrass her, that was sickening. The SC rep is a disgrace to to his office, the good people of SC, and to the American people in general.
My respone to him would have been GFY, I have pleaded the 5th, want no part of your witch hunt and I am outta here.
Homer doesn't want the truth because it is too embarrassing for his Supreme Leader.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#910880 May 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
The House of America is falling down around us and republicans want to diddle their digits and do nothing about it. Just blame the 'free market ' for it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#910881 May 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>What crimes has he committed?
Tell Lois Lerner to testify and we may find out.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#910882 May 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Immigration.
The downfall of the Republican Party.
If they pass it, they will please Hispanics & Give Obama another major victory.
If they don't pass it, they will continue to lose the Hispanic Vote & lose all credibility on the immigration issue.
If it passes the Senate with good bipartisan support & not the House, Republicans could lose the House in 2014.
My Oh My, what is an America hating right whiner to do?
The downfall of the Republican Party ReaalDave, they have not built enough prisons to house the criminal left...

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#910883 May 24, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me help you out, porchmonkeytranny.
"Bush43 never won either Iraq or Afghanistan wars".
WTF is there to win? Al Quaeda hides among the people like ALL guerilla operatives. Unless you wipe out everything you see (scorched earth policy), the enemy is fairly undetectable. All Obama is doing is aknowledging they were both a huge waste of time (like ALL Arab countries).....
So, you're saying Bush43 and Cheney were wrong and republicans wrong for wanting to stay there.

Prevented this

#910884 May 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
Immigration.
The downfall of the Republican Party.
If they pass it, they will please Hispanics & Give Obama another major victory.
If they don't pass it, they will continue to lose the Hispanic Vote & lose all credibility on the immigration issue.
If it passes the Senate with good bipartisan support & not the House, Republicans could lose the House in 2014.
My Oh My, what is an America hating right whiner to do?
African Americans should be up in arms (if they have any:) they are least employed in this country--and yet you want immigration to pass. Isn't that racist? to take even more jobs away from the low skilled employees.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#910885 May 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>But something like the 2nd is?
wow.
The Fifth Amendment is absolute, but does not allow one to answer some questions and not others.

The Second Amenedment right to bear arms is also absolute, not limited by which arms some wimpass politician chooses to allow.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#910886 May 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody would be better than Obama.
As to my life, all Galt will say is that small people like you Florida strip mall used car dealers think small.
Realtime is certifiable Al Qaeda...

Realtime's goal never changes__set up a jihad emirate and establish Sharia law.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#910887 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>That's only among republicans. But, if you include everyone, democrats, independents, and establishment conservatives in your polling then only 8% approve of republicans' handling of the "scandals" and even less approve of their stonewalling on getting anything done to move past sequestration to passing a budget and raising the U S debt limit(our time-honored tradition of paying our bills).
Another bold face lie, lily. You know people can do math-unlike you- and see what 59% minus 8% is. You idiotically think 51% of Americans are Republicans and 100% agree.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#910888 May 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>1 trillion dollar stimulus was passed in 2009--and yet a bridge collapses in Washington. Shovel shit ready jobs...remember...
The report also suggested that nearly 400,000 jobs could be created by building and repairing roads, schools and bridges. More than 200,000 jobs could be created in health care, particularly by creating a nationwide system of computerized medical records.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/11/us/politics...
Maybe , that's what you get when you take republicans' advice to let the states distribute the federal stimulus money as they see fit or letting the unregulated 'free market' determine what gets funded and what is left to rot and fall down.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#910889 May 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>That crap pulled by the SC rep was purely to embarrass her, that was sickening. The SC rep is a disgrace to to his office, the good people of SC, and to the American people in general.
My respone to him would have been GFY, I have pleaded the 5th, want no part of your witch hunt and I am outta here.
What is Lerner is granted immunity from prosecution and still refuses to testify?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min loose cannon 177,958
In Chicago's war zones, the tragedy extends bey... 11 min SMH 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min litesong 46,575
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 26 min what a loser 4,017
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 51 min SLY WEST 1,121
Antarctic Ice Sheet Largest by Far in 25 Years 1 hr joey 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 98,196
Amy 9-15 9 hr liner 10
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••