Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,821)

Showing posts 836,401 - 836,420 of1,036,284
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Just another example of how president nobama expects the marines to disobey their regulations for his comfort. The boy, president nobama is so incompetent and inept he probably expects them to wipe his azz.
Still waiting for a picture of a marine holding an umbrella for the president or anyone else. We all know about the one where nobama demeaned the marines, show another.
Peace
KMA
I understand just how stupid you are.

But if the regulation says that they serve the President, it supersedes the umbrella rule.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
Come on instead of blaming former president Bush, why do you not laud the accomplishments of president nobama. Nothing of note you can say? Well you could start of with;
- nobamakare a trillion dollar boondogle
- The fact that fewer Americans have a job
- The fact that the unemployment rate is higher than when nobama took office
- The fact that fewer American's are paying Federal Income Tax
- The fact that millions more American's are using food stamps
- The fact the housing market, prices and sales, are lower than when nobama took office
- The debt and the deficit continue to spiral upward
- The near trillion dollars pissed away on the stimulus program
- The Fast and Furious debacle
Peace
KMA
Still blaming Obama for the effects of the Bush recession.

And really, dumbass, the deficits re not spiraling skyward.

Try to get better informed, Moocher Eed.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Still blaming Obama for the effects of the Bush recession.
And really, dumbass, the deficits re not spiraling skyward.
Try to get better informed, Moocher Eed.
Obama doesn't know what the hell is going on anyway. Obama bin Lying knows nothing or so he claims RealDave??
NJ raider 1

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama breaches Marine umbrella protocol you stupid idiot. Obama should have asked the Marine to hand him the umbrella, not hold it for him you fool.
1st of all, what is marine umbrella protocol &, 2nd how do you know he asked the marine anything? That Maine could've just had that much respect that when he seen his president standing in the rain, he had enough commonsense to shield him from the rain with an umbrella. There's a million marines, there's only 1 president. If he gets sick from standing in the rain it only harms America! Ever thought about that "asshole?"
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Just preparing to put tea baggers in the ovens.
You Neo-Nazis support any Arab or Muslim country because they all oppose Israel and support exterminating the Jews you retard..

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

How dumb are Carol & Moocher EED?

I posted this in response top Carol's saying there is no Global Warming because the climate has always fluctuated.

I posted this: "Carol's weight has fluctuated throughout the years. Therefore the ten pounds she gained last week could not be due to her consumption last week of 6 family sized bags of potato chips & 30 big macs."

Carol's weight represents climate. Climate fluctuating is represented by Catol's weight fluctuation.

Carol recently had a weight change. This represents the change in the average global temperature the past 10-15 years.

Carol blames the recent weight gain as normal up & down fluctuations.
Carol Blames the rise in ave. global temperature as just normal fluctuations.

Prior to that weight gain, Carol had eaten numerous bags of potato chips & 30 big macs.

Prior to the rise in global temperatures, the world had been pumping more & more greenhouse gases into the atmosphere.

Carol refuses to think her gorging had anything to do with her weight gain just like Carol refuses to believe pollution had anything to do with rising temperatures.

But hey, dumbass Eed, have a fit because you were too GD stupid to get it.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Marines have swerved Presidents for years. So why is this different with Obama.
You do realize that the Marines stationed at the White House open the door for everyone. So why aren't you & your dumbasss buddies screaming about Marines being "doormen"???
There is only one plausible reason you right whiners care about the umbrella.
I know you.
You know it.
teabagger trolls are retarded but amusing
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand just how stupid you are.
But if the regulation says that they serve the President, it supersedes the umbrella rule.
Military you ARE NOT... IDIOT YOU ARE REALDAVE...

The commander in chief Obama bin Lying of the American armed forces forced a violation of Marine Corps regulations, because he was to lazy to hold an umbrella so he wouldn’t get wet.... poor baby!!!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Now you hate Communist -Americans? There are some great ones like Van Jones, Eugene Debs, Herman Melville and Mary Elizabeth Lease.
Did you really just say that?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

One of you moronic DemocRATS was asking what fascism was yesterday. Here is an example of the Millhouse Obama InJustice Department practicing it:

"Reporters should never be threatened with prosecution for the simple act of doing their jobs," the WHCA said in a statement Tuesday. "The problem is that in two recent cases, one involving Fox News' James Rosen and the other focused on the Associated Press, serious questions have been raised about whether our government has gotten far too aggressive in its monitoring of reporters' movements, phone records, and even personal email."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/21/co...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
teabagger trolls are retarded but amusing
You deranged democrats and Obama bin Lying are poisoning the food supply and all you can do is rag on teabaggers...

March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...

Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Get help Dumb Dave. Someone must have a cure for stupid.
RealDave wrote:
How dumb are Carol & Moocher EED?
I posted this in response top Carol's saying there is no Global Warming because the climate has always fluctuated.
I posted this: "Carol's weight has fluctuated throughout the years. Therefore the ten pounds she gained last week could not be due to her consumption last week of 6 family sized bags of potato chips & 30 big macs."
Carol's weight represents climate. Climate fluctuating is represented by Catol's weight fluctuation.
Carol recently had a weight change. This represents the change in the average global temperature the past 10-15 years.
Carol blames the recent weight gain as normal up & down fluctuations.
Carol Blames the rise in ave. global temperature as just normal fluctuations.
Prior to that weight gain, Carol had eaten numerous bags of potato chips & 30 big macs.
Prior to the rise in global temperatures, the world had been pumping more & more greenhouse gases into the atmosphere.
Carol refuses to think her gorging had anything to do with her weight gain just like Carol refuses to believe pollution had anything to do with rising temperatures.
But hey, dumbass Eed, have a fit because you were too GD stupid to get it.

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning again to all my topix friends!!!

As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee small hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using some of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!

I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be juding your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!

Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends!!!! I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)

Most sincerely, Waxman!!

And boys, phone numbers please!! Call me!

A quick reminder!!!!!!!! I run scripts when judging as they allow me a huge advantage when it comes to judging the posts! I realize it's cheating but it makes me feel so much better about our team losing the election!!

The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our Teabagging friends are doing right now. I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!! Join me!!

I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!!
I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!

Hugs, Waxman!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Rep. Peter King (R-NY) said Tuesday that tornado-ravaged Oklahoma should be given all the disaster aid it needs without concern for offsetting the spending.

King found himself in a bitter feud earlier this year over disaster relief for victims of Superstorm Sandy with his fellow Republican colleagues. Those GOP opponents to Sandy aid included Oklahoma's two Republican senators, James Inhofe and Tom Coburn. Coburn said earlier this week that any relief provided to his state should be offset elsewhere, while Inhofe insisted that Oklahoma's disaster relief will be different than the aid package provided to Sandy victims.

But the outspoken New York Republican doesn't think that should be a priority.

“I think they should get every penny they need. I’ve been through this. We can do the political games later on, the important thing is to get them the aid as quickly as they need it and not to make a political issue out of it,” King said, according to Roll Call.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/p...
dem

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever see the picture of the Marine holding an umbrella for Bush sr?
No, we haven't, but we've seen the picture of you holding Obama's co*ck in your mouth
NJ raider 1

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Military you ARE NOT... IDIOT YOU ARE REALDAVE...
The commander in chief Obama bin Lying of the American armed forces forced a violation of Marine Corps regulations, because he was to lazy to hold an umbrella so he wouldn’t get wet.... poor baby!!!
It's most evident you're not a marine either! Title 10 in the USA code clearly states that marines can break any code on command of the standing president of the USA. The umbrella rye also says women can hold a retractable all black umbrella umbrella as long as they're not in field uniform. The umbrella rule in it's entirety is stupid but, it's centered around marines not using umbrellas, not marines holding umbrellas for the president. Don't be such a dumass!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee
Suddenly the baggers are against corporations?
Tea Party lashes out at ‘Monsanto Protection Act’

Members of the Tea Party have joined protesters standing up against the ‘Monsanto Protection Act’, you idiot calling the provision a ‘special interest loophole’ for friends of Congress and a sellout obama.

The provision has now sparked so much outrage that both the far right and the far left are uniting in their condemnation of Section 735 of the Agricultural Appropriations Bill, which President Barack Obama bin Lying signed into law you complete moron.

http://rt.com/usa/tea-party-monsanto-act-281/

You deranged democrats and Obama bin Lying are poisoning the food supply and all you can do is be a complete idiot...

March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...

Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> How exactly does it fall on Clinton, when to make those type of adjustments something has to happen to prove that the Humvee's needed armor. If you don't remember, "there were no wars under Clinton's watch, just a booming economy." Clinton fell in between 2 Republican presidents named Bush. America was at war under the watch of both of them. The man in the middle (Clinton), a democrat steps in office, no wars & an economy jumping. It's called logic DB Writer. You should try it some times instead of always deflecting the self deserving blame on a man even republicans look up to!
Oh, no. I have to explain to another bufoon how government works.
Ok, listen up. Take notes if you need to.
Changes in design, such as armor for Humvees, must go through a procurement process. First, all procurements must be in response to a threat to be approved. Then, money must be appropriated for it. Then, it must go through source selection. Then it must go through concept exploration. Then it must go through design/development. Then it must be deployed.
These types of changes are usually accomodated in a FIVE YEAR DEFENSE PLAN, you fucking idiot.
Now, follow the arithmetic... naught plus naught is naught....
In Clinton's Five Yar Defense Plan, there was no thought of increasing the armor for the Humvees. The Five Year Defense Plan had to be amended to accomodate this and accelerate the process.... you fucking idiot.

And, please refrain from participating in a discussion of topics you don't know a goddam thing about.
dem

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
One of you moronic DemocRATS was asking what fascism was yesterday. Here is an example of the Millhouse Obama InJustice Department practicing it:
"Reporters should never be threatened with prosecution for the simple act of doing their jobs," the WHCA said in a statement Tuesday. "The problem is that in two recent cases, one involving Fox News' James Rosen and the other focused on the Associated Press, serious questions have been raised about whether our government has gotten far too aggressive in its monitoring of reporters' movements, phone records, and even personal email."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/21/co...
Us Democrats love fascism. Obama knows how to get away with it.
dem

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee
Suddenly the baggers are against corporations?
Good morning, lily. Doing your sock routine early today, we see.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 836,401 - 836,420 of1,036,284
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

106 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,500
Abby 4-23 5 min squishymama 13
Amy 4-23 8 min PEllen 22
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min mdbuilder 43,125
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min Stina2 96,212
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 15 min Dream Crystal 7,554
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 19 min Dream Crystal 1,024
ask amy 4-22 1 hr Sublime1 67
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••