Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,816)

Showing posts 836,301 - 836,320 of1,073,228
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Can anyone be more annoying?
Post Eman was responding to by Dave...
"Chocken Littles?
Really?
OMG OMG Obama destroying our country
OMG OMG Obamacare will kill business
OMG OMG Obama didn't all Benghazi a terrorist attack fast enough"
OMG OMG the Stock Market is going to crash
OMG OMG Obama is turning into Greece.
OMG OMG Drones
OMG OMG birth certificate
OMHG OMG Transcripts
OMG OMG OMG OMG "

Seems improbable but Yeah's mom hasn't woke him up yet.

What is a choken little?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the role of the doctor.
The doctor is taking his time to give a patient their opinion options. This conversation is initiated by the patient & not the doctor.
Obamacare says the doctor can get paid for his time. What is wrong with that? Do you work for nothing.
It has nothing to do with the IRS.
My father-in-law had been diagnosed with prostrate cancer. He has severe emphysema. The doctor told him the best approach as to ignore the cancer because the emphysema wold kill him first. He said this not to cut costs but save patient anguish. My mother-in-law insisted he have surgery for the prostate cancer, he did, it weakened him & damaged his overall health & he died shortly thereafter. Advice not to save money.
Just because Medicare will pay the doctor for giving advice does not mean his advice has a cost savings tilt.
Smoking kills.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>AQ is regaining a foothold along the Southeast coast of Yemen where followers loyal to the terrorist group have taken over two villages.
The goal never changes__set up a jihad emirate and establish Sharia law.
Obama's refusal to admit that the terrorist threat is growing exposes America to great danger.

Obama forced regime change in Yemen which has strengthened Al Qaeda.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Better to be a little wet from water than dead from the wind dumbass.
Homer never heard of drowning.

Homer, go watch some fox news before your brainwashing is irreversable.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

We know that Holder had to sign off on the Rosen -a reporter -warrant.

Very important question: did Holder or anyone else at DOJ inform the White House of the Rosen warrant?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama should be sued personally for riling up and standing with the poverty pimps. What's one more scandal for him? Alan Dershowitz has said that Zimmerman was being held because of politics. O'bama got all wee weed up over a black thug that looked and acted like him.
An even bigger crime will be if Zimmerman is forced to defend himself without the jury understanding what a rotten little punk Obama's son was.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Oklahoma revised it's building codes in 1999 but hardened rooms, storm shelters and such remain an option that most owners and builders find too expensive.
Same with basements, there are plenty of homes in that area with basements but again they are expensive to build.
So the folks out there wing it, relying on the roughly 16 minutes that the early warning system provides.
According to news reports many of those whose homes were hardest hit weren't even at home but at work.
A traditional basement is not a substitute for a tornado shelter.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not, it's the truth
Lets believe the lush who has a track record if posting lies. Did you see how your hero, treyvon martin was a gangsta punk?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
CEO magazines comes out with the best and worse states for business.
These are 41-50 in order with 50 the worst.
Maryland, PA, Hawaii, Michigan, Connecticut, New Jersey, Mass., Illinois, New York and CA.
Many of these states loss congressional seats or stayed the same as companies walked away from them. Most of these states have blue state legislatures.
#1 Texas,#2 Florida,#3 North Carolina,#4 Tennessee and #5 Indiana.

Any particular reason why you left that out?

BTW it's Chief Executive Magazine but most of the right wing sites picked it up, I read The Blaze piece.

There are different lists but generally the Chief Execs tend to prefer right to work states.

California placed dead last.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Sure Sweden is doing just fine. ROTFLMAO-you are an idiot.
Stockholm rioting continues for fifth night
One recent government study showed that up to a third of young people aged 16 to 29 in some of the most-deprived areas of Sweden's big cities neither study nor have a job.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/may/24/s...
What flavor are the rioters?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Trading one kind of polution for another. Cap and trade is a scam. Has solindra cleaned up their topix waste yet?
"topix waste"??? Sorry, namE, but that is Solindra, that would be you.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Water in basements during storms can be deadly. People have gotten trapped and drown.
Homer posted a list of folks that died in sandy, most drowned. I fear he's to far gone to save.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's refusal to admit that the terrorist threat is growing exposes America to great danger.
Obama forced regime change in Yemen which has strengthened Al Qaeda.
You're wrong as usual.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Sambo , if blacks are only 13% of the general population why do they make upwards of 80% of the prison population , why do they have the highest teen pregnancy rate , the highest highschool drop out rate , the highest single parent rate , the highest % of babies born out of wedlock , the highest % of AIDs and STDs , the highest % of unemployment , not to mention that the leading cause of death among black males age 18 to 25 is a black male between the age 18 to 25 , black power at its best you should be proud.
Obviously because of racism and George Bush.

But, never fear. Obama will bring white America down to their level.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
gee maybe you should study history a little more
The Inquisition
The Spanish Inquisition
the Hundreds years war
the IRA
the Holocaust
Serbian genocide
Rwanda genocide
The genocide of both North and South indigenous Amerinds
all committed by christians
shall I go on
Bringing other religions down to the level of Islam is one of the most popular strategies of Moslem apologists when confronted with the spectacle of Islamic violence.

Muslims love talking about the Crusades… and Christians love apologizing for them. To hear both parties tell the story, one would believe that Moslems were just peacefully minding their own business in lands that were legitimately Moslem, when Christian armies decided to wage holy war and "kill millions.”

The Truth:

Every part of this myth is a lie. By the rules that Moslems claim for themselves, the Crusades were perfectly justified, and the excesses (though beneath Christian standards) pale in comparison with the historical treatment of conquered populations at the hands of Moslems.

Here are some quick facts…

The first Crusade began in 1095… 460 years after the first Christian city was overrun by Moslem armies, 457 years after Jerusalem was conquered by Moslem armies, 453 years after Egypt was taken by Moslem armies, 443 after Moslems first plundered Italy, 427 years after Moslem armies first laid siege to the Christian capital of Constantinople, 380 years after Spain was conquered by Moslem armies, 363 years after France was first attacked by Moslem armies, 249 years after the capital of the Christian world, Rome itself, was sacked by a Moslem army, and only after centuries of church burnings, killings, enslavement and forced conversions of Christians.

By the time the Crusades finally began, Moslem armies had conquered two-thirds of the Christian world.

I know my history you little twit.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Gibson should have confessed in the first place & saved themselves money.
Enforcing the law.
So should lerner.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homeland Security became a disaster the minute that TSA decided to harass American citizens at airports instead of using their brains (an oxymoron) to profile potential terrorists. From there it was all downhill.
You mean guys like McVey?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide a source that the cleveland kidnapper is a registered democrat. I heard he's a die hard member of the teaparty and a christian evangelical christian who knows that god's will is to have women stay home, obey their man and be quiet
Kermit Gosnell was also making house calls in Cleveland for Ariel Castro...

Oh....and his car had a Brother Obama bumper-sticker on it.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"topix waste"??? Sorry, namE, but that is Solindra, that would be you.
If I had a legitimate ignore list like "leosnana lily"... I'd put you on it lily....
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>#1 Texas,#2 Florida,#3 North Carolina,#4 Tennessee and #5 Indiana.
Any particular reason why you left that out?
BTW it's Chief Executive Magazine but most of the right wing sites picked it up, I read The Blaze piece.
There are different lists but generally the Chief Execs tend to prefer right to work states.
California placed dead last.
I was listing the ten worst. But, thanks for listing the top five best states for companies who are mostly red states.

You do realize the list goes from 1-best to 50-worst. I stated this in my post.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 836,301 - 836,320 of1,073,228
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Norton 48,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min No Warming 45,601
This is a great ad. 1 hr Harold B Alls 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 173,779
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 5 hr Tgloaded 1
Abby July 12 5 hr Julie 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search