Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,804)

Showing posts 836,061 - 836,080 of1,033,144
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Please post a source, that backs up your claim the police "pumped 30 rounds into him".
Peace
KMA
New York cops shot the bad guy seven times and the hostage once. No shots fired at cop.

If the shot that killed the girl was the eighth shot, or the seventh, was it really necessary?

Was the cop tested for drugs, including steroids? Most cops look like roid rage victims.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Moocher Eed won't tell us why he is so upset about a marine holding an umbrella for Obama yet not when other Presidents did it.
RealDave is verifiable not military.. certified idiot.. not military..

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Foe any idiot who is still so ignorant they don't know the media is outright lying to you to pull the wool over your eyes about Obama:

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."
Barack Obama, July 2, 2008.

The stunning comments from (then) Democrat Sen. Barack Obama that the United States needs a 'civilian national security force' that would be as powerful, strong and well-funded as the half-trillion dollar United States Army, Marines, Navy and Air Force have mysteriously disappeared from published transcripts of the speech.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Another IG report out today. This ones states explicitly that former US Attroney Dennis Burke intent at leaking a classified memo was to smear Fast and Furious whistle blower ATFE agent Dobson.

" We also concluded that Burke’s disclosure of the Dodson memorandum to Levine was likely motivated by a desire to undermine Dodson’s public criticisms of Operation Fast and Furious. Although Burke denied to congressional investigators that he had any retaliatory motive for his actions, we found substantial evidence to the contrary…

In sum, we found that Burke violated Department policy when he provided the Dodson memorandum to Fox News reporter Levine without Department approval, and that his explanations for why he did not believe his actions were improper were not credible. We believe this misconduct to be particularly egregious because of Burke’s apparent effort to undermine the credibility of Dodson’s significant public disclosures about the failures in Operation Fast and Furious…

We found Burke’s conduct in disclosing the Dodson memorandum to be inappropriate for a Department employee and wholly unbefitting a U.S. Attorney."

p 17

http://www.justice.gov/oig/reports/2013/s1305...

Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
California supermarkets sell lottery tickets and beer/wine/liquor.
Publix Supermarkets, Walgreens and others in FLA sell liquor and also lotto in a separate area. Thought you were a man of the world silly.

Should mention that Realtime has no lock on google__anyone can use the service, those with key word search skills fare better than bozo's who prefer their information from TV talking heads and radio clowns.

Why are you still posting on topix Pennsylvania threads Galt from Temeculah CA?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...

Obama and deranged democrats are poisoning the food supply and all they can do is rag on republicans as a diversion...

Biotech lobbyists and Monsanto exec's litter obama's cabinet and FDA you fools.

This new "Monsanto Protection Act" signed on March 26th, 2013 by a sellout obama, gives executive powers to the USDA that grant permission to companies like Monsanto to sell its genetically modify seed to farmers without any judicial accountability.

http://occupy-monsanto.com/tag/march/
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
The daughter who molested the underage girl did her no favors, no matter what "silly" may say.
Peace
KMA
I hope she goes to trial. The family of the younger one waited until the older girl was 18, she'll be labeled a sex offender for life. No one was raped.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Publix Supermarkets, Walgreens and others in FLA sell liquor and also lotto in a separate area. Thought you were a man of the world silly.
Should mention that Realtime has no lock on google__anyone can use the service, those with key word search skills fare better than bozo's who prefer their information from TV talking heads and radio clowns.
Why are you still posting on topix Pennsylvania threads Galt from Temeculah CA?
Oklahoma getting smashed by tornadoes

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, Homer. Don't you look at any posts on here?
I posted the CNN website and even quoted the article and the poll results. The majority support the GOP's handling of the scandals.
Now you have to go back and look for that one too.
I saw where you said 44% thought the White House misled on Benghazi but you forgot to mention what percent said they believe what was said was what was available at that time. What was it 53%.

So 53% of Americans call you ridiculous for all;your whining about lies to mislead.

There were no lies.

Only excessive whining from the right.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it unbelievable that no one tells the POTUS anything and he has to read it in the papers.
Questions for Progressives-
Do you find it believable that no one tells Obama anything and he has to read it in the paper?
If you find this believable, do you find this a horrible way to run a WH and a country?
"Whatever"
Some examples of the no nothing president, nobama;
- Fast and Furious - nobama response "I know nothing"
- Leaking of national intelligence secrets - nobama response "I know nothing"
- Benghazi disaster - nobama response "I know nothing"
- IRS debacle - nobama response "I know nothing"
- Phone taps on Justice Department - nobama response - "I know nothing"
- His appointment of a worthless AG - nobama response "I know nothing"
- The illegal bombing of Libya - nobama response "I know nothing"
Peace

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
In the past week, at least, the Liberal Media has been busy as hell working overtime to repair the Magic Negro's image.
Or haven't you noticed?
A-w-w-w...poor Kenyan tribal chief...
And now this: Appeals Court Spurns Obama’s UnConstitutional Recess Appointments: http://tinyurl.com/mqcfeta
(sigh)...what's a poor tyrant to do?
You right wing morons are throwing rocks at a battle ship. The squeaky clean "Magic Negro" has been the most scrutinized person in history and all anyone can come up with is allegations, no proof of ANYTHING!
Its fun watching you losers chase your tail and drool over any hint that Obama may even know of something inappropriate went on. Believe it or not, some idiots are still convinced he was born in Kenya, amazing!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
Foe any idiot who is still so ignorant they don't know the media is outright lying to you to pull the wool over your eyes about Obama:
"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."
The stunning comments from (then) Democrat Sen. Barack Obama that the United States needs a 'civilian national security force' that would be as powerful, strong and well-funded as the half-trillion dollar United States Army, Marines, Navy and Air Force have mysteriously disappeared from published transcripts of the speech.
Hindsight is always 20/20 and we find it hard today to understand how the German people could actually have believed the lies that Hitler spewed. And yet they loved him.

He was a great orator. Germans would stand tall, erect and proud when Das Fuhrer shook his entire body while screaming to the crowds.

His Youth Corps and Brown Shirts were considered the best and the brightest that Germany had to offer the world.

The Snake in the Oval Office is called a great orator. He tries to 'uplift' our youth. He calls for a national security force of civilians while he demeans Marines making them hold umbrellas over his azz while he lies in the rain.

History repeats itself because no one was listening the last couple of hundred times.(sigh)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Sellout democrats will eat anything your handlers or obama slips or shits on your plate...

Biotech lobbyists and Monsanto exec's litter obama's cabinet and FDA you fools. Bill Gates and George Soros, purchased 900,000 and 500,000 shares of Monsanto stock.

Idiot is not what democrats do. It's who they are...

March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
Wow, you really fall for those right whiner e-mails.

Obama was talking about expanding the Americorp & expanding the Peace Corp.

You really get dumber everyday. It is no wonder you have no grasp of calculus - not surprising for a pretend engineer,..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oklahoma getting smashed by tornadoes
Will not get 2% of the national news coverage or financial aid windfall of Rainstorm Sandy.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Both father and son presidents Bush boycotted the tea party GOP convention last year that nominated Mr 47%, LOL
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, wasn't Bush awful? and to think those are already the good old days. obama and his lack of leadership are ruining this country. unless you can tell me one thing that has improved since he took office. besides his golf game that is.
Lincoln

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>No marine ever held an umbrella for a president during a speech except obama you idiot...
Pictures of previous four President doing same.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Forgot to ADD
[though you may be TARGETED imo]
Hey Mods ...
WHERE ARE my posts before THIS one ...
SOooo this one dose NOT look retarded?...

I'm NOT retarded ...
I SEE the SELECTIVE censorship going on ALL the time!
[of MY posts! WHY?]
They ARE NOT "lies OR plagiarism" ...

TRUTH ...
from my point of view
AND C/P from NEWS sites on the NET!

OPINION only! WHY?
Are you AFRAID of the TRUTH getting out ...???

YES!!!!!!!!!!
==========

obama and holder cartoon BACK in 2012 July!
http://www.nytimes.com/slideshow/2012/07/08/o...

HOW LONG ARE WE GOING TO LET THIS ROGUE ADMINISTRATION continue ???

they are the MOST comedic ACTS I have EVER SEEN ...
"mean AND "dumb" ... in CRIMINAL ways!

They are "weasel RAT finks" ...
Controlling and KILLING off GOOD people in The United States of America!

The ONLY way to
STOP
a BAD guy/THUG ...
IS A GOOD GUY/GIRL ...
WITH A GUN!
I'm READY!

PLEASE put up a sign saying ...
I will not *STAND DOWN*...

[though you may be TARGETED imo]
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope she goes to trial. The family of the younger one waited until the older girl was 18, she'll be labeled a sex offender for life. No one was raped.
Most men know enough to recognize jailbait.

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Personally I think no one should pay tax on their income.
Under the federal sales tax, would I charge my export cusomer's sales tax?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 836,061 - 836,080 of1,033,144
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Grand Birther 167,357
Abby 4-16 9 min Mister Tonka 13
Abby 4-14 12 min PEllen 41
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 13 min RJS 7,542
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min PEllen 95,943
Amy 4-16 23 min j_m_w 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min former res 64,884
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]