Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,803)

Showing posts 836,041 - 836,060 of1,073,282
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
"WASHINGTON — Federal Fusion Centers — massive data-retention facilities funded in part by the Department of Homeland Security — have spread out across 77 cities, collaborating with local law-enforcement agencies to identify and defuse terrorist threats.But the center in Massachusetts, an early adopter of the intelligence-gathering program, failed to stop the two accused Boston Marathonbombers. Indeed, in the run-up to the attack, officials acknowledged that the left arm of the law didn’t know what the right arm was doing."
Could it be that those Federal Fusion Centers are just a cover for something nefarious and not at all meant to hunt for the Magic Negro's brothers-in-arms?

Drones, combined with information on you and your whereabouts and activities, are then most effective.
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I mean??
You're so dumb, you earlier complained about the Gov't printing money and giving it to the Wall St. fatcats.
Now you're defending those same Wall St. fatcats, saying they pay enough taxes.
You happen to be on both sides of the issue, you moron.
Gawd, you people are ssooo stupid!! It's like you can't make up your small minds.
As I suspected, the cowardly, ignorant, blowhard Nutsack has nothing, nothing to refute my claims that Oblamer is helping the fat cats on wall street with $85 billion a month in borrowed money and doing nothing for the "little people".

Where's the jobs for Laquanda and Leroy ? They don't own hundreds of thousands of shares of Apple.
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
Hey all you hacktivists, jammers and lone wolfs out there,
This Thursday, the people most responsible for the economic crisis we’re all suffering through will gather at 222 South Main Street in Salt Lake City, Utah for the annual Goldman Sachs shareholder meeting. They will be laughing behind closed doors rather than rotting in federal prison.
The poster above is the opening shot in a protracted people’s meme war against Goldman.
Print out a few b&w versions and over the next few days stick them up on ATMs, megabank windows and other appropriate places you’re walking by.
'Let’s decorate the world with CEO Lloyd Blankfein’s maniacal laugh!
And then on Thursday, meet up at your nearest Goldman Sachs branch. Find locations here.
The moment is ripe for us to harness the raw creativity of leaderless horizontalism and send a clear message to the Exxons, Pfizers, Monsantos, Haliburtons, JPMorgans and Goldmans of the world—that from now on they will pay a heavy price for any betrayal of the public trust." https://www.adbusters.org/blogs/tactical-brie... Check it out: Join us! SHARE URL: https://www.adbusters.org/blogs/tactical-brie...
Goldman Sachs , among others, own the boy blunder Oblamer 100%, wise up, dummy.
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Dumbwaiter drags out the CRA excuse.
The Government-Created Subprime Mortgage Meltdown

by Thomas J. DiLorenzo

The thousands of mortgage defaults and foreclosures in the "subprime" housing market (i.e., mortgage holders with poor credit ratings) is the direct result of thirty years of government policy that has forced banks to make bad loans to un-creditworthy borrowers. The policy in question is the 1977 Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), which compels banks to make loans to low-income borrowers and in what the supporters of the Act call "communities of color" that they might not otherwise make based on purely economic criteria.

The original lobbyists for the CRA were the hardcore leftists who supported the Carter administration and were often rewarded for their support with government grants and programs like the CRA that they benefited from. These included various "neighborhood organizations," as they like to call themselves, such as "ACORN" (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now). These organizations claim that over $1 trillion in CRA loans have been made, although no one seems to know the magnitude with much certainty. A U.S. Senate Banking Committee staffer told me about ten years ago that at least $100 billion in such loans had been made in the first twenty years of the Act.

So-called "community groups" like ACORN benefit themselves from the CRA through a process that sounds like legalized extortion. The CRA is enforced by four federal government bureaucracies: the Fed, the Comptroller of the Currency, the Office of Thrift Supervision, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. The law is set up so that any bank merger, branch expansion, or new branch creation can be postponed or prohibited by any of these four bureaucracies if a CRA "protest" is issued by a "community group." This can cost banks great sums of money, and the "community groups" understand this perfectly well. It is their leverage. They use this leverage to get the banks to give them millions of dollars as well as promising to make a certain amount of bad loans in their communities.
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

The Government-Created Subprime Mortgage Meltdown

by Thomas J. DiLorenzo

The thousands of mortgage defaults and foreclosures in the "subprime" housing market (i.e., mortgage holders with poor credit ratings) is the direct result of thirty years of government policy that has forced banks to make bad loans to un-creditworthy borrowers. The policy in question is the 1977 Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), which compels banks to make loans to low-income borrowers and in what the supporters of the Act call "communities of color" that they might not otherwise make based on purely economic criteria.

The original lobbyists for the CRA were the hardcore leftists who supported the Carter administration and were often rewarded for their support with government grants and programs like the CRA that they benefited from. These included various "neighborhood organizations," as they like to call themselves, such as "ACORN" (Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now). These organizations claim that over $1 trillion in CRA loans have been made, although no one seems to know the magnitude with much certainty. A U.S. Senate Banking Committee staffer told me about ten years ago that at least $100 billion in such loans had been made in the first twenty years of the Act.

So-called "community groups" like ACORN benefit themselves from the CRA through a process that sounds like legalized extortion. The CRA is enforced by four federal government bureaucracies: the Fed, the Comptroller of the Currency, the Office of Thrift Supervision, and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. The law is set up so that any bank merger, branch expansion, or new branch creation can be postponed or prohibited by any of these four bureaucracies if a CRA "protest" is issued by a "community group." This can cost banks great sums of money, and the "community groups" understand this perfectly well. It is their leverage. They use this leverage to get the banks to give them millions of dollars as well as promising to make a certain amount of bad loans in their communities.
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Gee, must have a sticky key.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

The Magic Negro's Fellatio Fellows in the press never stop groveling for their boy. More diversion attempts to keep us away from Benghazi, IRS, AP and the whole ball of dung.

Sen. Coburn: My bogus dilemma on tornado aid: http://tinyurl.com/okul2la
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Well, I can tell you what you don't do!
You don't do business with an international terrorist!
You don't ignore all the warnings of an appending attack!
You don't fly the family of the suspected terrorist out of the country!
You don't invade the borders of a sovereign nation that had nothing to do with 9/11!
You don't lie to the nation about Iraq & Al Qaeda in collaboration to pull of 9/11, all so you can invade a country@take over their oil supply! You don't wait almost 2yrs to finally go after the self admitted terrorist after you've already dropped the ball the 1st time & ignored all the warnings from the CIA & FBI, not to mention the previous regimes sect of defense!
You don't go off half cocked to war without strategizing & finding a way to budget the war.!
You don't fight 2 different wars at the same time on unfamiliar terrain!
The question isn't what would you do. What you should worry about is, what we shouldn't have done!

Current jewish Staff Members
Jack Lew Secretary of the Treasury
David Plouffe Senior Advisor to the President
Danielle Borrin Associate Director, Office of Public Engagement; Special Assistant to the Vice Preisdent
Gary Gensler Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission
Dan Shapiro Ambassador to Israel
Gene Sperling Director National Economic Council
Mary Schapiro Chairwoman of the Securities and Exchange Commission
Steven Simon Head of Middle East/North Africa Desk at the National Security Council
Eric Lynn Middle East Policy Advisor

Past Staff Members
Rahm Emanuel (2009-2010) Chief of Staff to the President
David Axelrod (2009-2011) Senior Advisor to the President
Elena Kagan (2009-2010) Solicitor General of the United States
Peter Orszag (2009-2010) Director of the Office of Management and Budget
Lawrence Summers ('09-'11) Director National Economic Council
Mona Sutphen (2009-2011) Deputy White House Chief of Staff
James B. Steinberg ('09-'11 ) Deputy Secretary of State
Dennis Ross (2009-2011 ) Special Assistant to the President, Senior Director for the Central Region to the Secretary of State
Ronald Klain (2009-2011) Chief of Staff to the Vice President
Jared Bernstein (2009-2011) Chief Economist and Economic Policy Advisor to the Vice President
Susan Sher (2009-2011) Chief of Staff to the First Lady
Lee Feinstein (2009) Campaign Foreign Policy Advisor
Mara Rudman (2009) Foreign Policy Advisor

CBC leader concerned Obama has named no blacks to new Cabinet
By Jonathan Easley - 03/11/13 05:16 PM ET

The chairwoman of the Congressional Black Caucus said she is concerned that President Obama has not yet appointed African-Americans to his second-term Cabinet.

Rep. Marcia Fudge (D-Ohio) said Obama's appointees do not reflect the nation's diverse population — at least, so far.

“I am concerned that you have moved forward with new cabinet appointments and yet, to date, none of them have been African American,” her letter to Obama states.“You have publicly expressed your commitment to retaining diversity within your cabinet. However, the people you have chosen to appoint in this new term have hardly been reflective of this country’s diversity.”

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/28...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

----------

Don't you see what a sap you are?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Leggs, you might be interested to know we got nutculur to admit last night that he's actually a woman. I have no idea at what stage he is in the "transgendering process", but that's where he started at least....:-)
She/It must look spooky with that 5 o'clock shadow.
Leggy Mountbatten

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Leggs, you might be interested to know we got nutculur to admit last night that he's actually a woman. I have no idea at what stage he is in the "transgendering process", but that's where he started at least....:-)
well, I always knew he was a ball less coward.
Like 99.9999% of the Oblamer drones on here.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb carol, ol' biddy batty loo, still can't master the difference between advice and advise...must be something about all those diabetes 2 mini-strokes. You, I'm sure, want to spend as much money that other people contributed to your end-of-(miserable)life as possible while putting your mythical family members through hell. Make sure you have a couple of hip replacements while you're comatose in the hospital with a terminal case of gangrene...
"leosampleanus"
You should heed your own words and listen to what posters convey to you. You ain't very bright, you are a troll, a left wing liberal loon. You would be well advised and listen to your advise, and quit posting BS.
Peace
KMA
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Dutchsinse

Alex Jones caught the media blame... MSNBC got it all mixed up... Jones isn't the person online saying Oklahoma was man made.. I am the one saying that.

http://www.infowars.com/maddow-continues-to-g...

Over 100 documented cases so far:

http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2012/01/28/ra...

Here's the before/after on this past 3 days..

Oklahoma man made:

http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/52...

Rhode Island man made:

http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2013/05/21/52...

Saint Louis man made:

Georgia man made:

Tennessee man made:

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me something son... how does the Constitution protect American citizens overseas on foreign soil?
"yuck"
For your information boy, American's assigned to embassy's or consulates are on American soil, not foreign soil.
Peace
KMA

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Not a chance, fatty. I put on an impenetrable, full-body condom every time before I logon to topix (just for the benefit of phags like you).....
Don't worry dem. Fenris is dry bob.Fenris is incontinent like a rhesus monkey ,but with half the intelligence and puny arms.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter son? Is this the only level you can compete on?
pity.....
"yuck"
There is no level, boy, you are able to compete on.
Peace
KMA

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Fenris ought to share with shinningelectrOn and no surprize a suite at the Motel 3(you guys can't afford a Motel 6 and pay for your methamphetamine )--you yokels are already joined at the same brain stem .

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe one the of ditto heads can tell us how many Oxys you need to eat to make Limbaugh interesting?
What....to many big words?

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

too

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb carol, ol' biddy batty loo, still can't master the difference between advice and advise...must be something about all those diabetes 2 mini-strokes. You, I'm sure, want to spend as much money that other people contributed to your end-of-(miserable)life as possible while putting your mythical family members through hell. Make sure you have a couple of hip replacements while you're comatose in the hospital with a terminal case of gangrene...
You wrote all that but didn't answer the intended question?

So I'll ask again.

If you were in the business of cutting costs, a.k.a. Obamacare, would you pay someone to offer "advice" on increasing the costs, a.k.a. end-of-life decisions?

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
If he does you will still whine and complain.
All I complain about is the double standard and the hypocrisy by the left when it comes to Obama's acceleration of drones.

If the same number of innocents were killed in the crossfire under a Bush accelerated drone program, the screaming by the liberal media would be deafening.

But we can hear a pin drop.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 836,041 - 836,060 of1,073,282
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,786
Woman shot dead on Chicago expressway 25 min Susan 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 42 min Independent1 4,489
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min KiMare 48,702
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr the plain truth 1,833
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 5 hr IsBerkotsCheaperthanJewel 4
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr No Warming 45,601
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••