Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
835,981 - 836,000 of 1,080,438 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
SoVeryNotSurpriz ed

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL of them are me, and I'm too stupid to be ashamed!! Remember:
"I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH. I'M NOT SMART ENOUGH. AND DOGGONE IT, PEOPLE DON'T LIKE ME.!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a suggestion for you son.
Instead of posting the whole thing, you can just post 'ditto.'
That should save you a lot of typing time!
Like most liberals, if you don't have credible evidence to refute something, then you become an idiot..

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
He took an oath to protect the Constitution, which protects the American people.
In that Constitution Obama swore to obey, it states that the ONLY way the government can kill anyone inside the boundary or authority of the Constitution is through due process of law.
The Constitution doesn't mince words in the 5th Amendment. It's very straight-forward. The government cannot kill anyone inside the boundary of authority of the Constitution without due process of law.
Just what don't you understand about that?
And, why did Obama not know that, considering that he pretends to be a constitutional lawyer.
Police are government people & kill people all the tome you f*cking idiot.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Like most liberals, if you don't have credible evidence to refute something, then you become an idiot..
As I told you before my little peach, since you only offer your opinion there's nothing to refute. So no evidence for anything is needed.

You can have all the opinions you want. They're free, cost nothing and is only of any value to you. And that's the extent of your reality.

You're an idiot for mixing it up for anything more.

Too bad. If you were more mentally mature, you would understand!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a nonpartisan issue, moron. if you weren't such a zombie, you would realize this is a freedom, abuse of power issue.
Jerk.
i'm just so sure no one will ever bring up the fact that she donated to Romney's campaign fund.

not so nonpartisan eh? so why do you think she's in this position? because she thought that the Tea Party was hurting Mitt? or maybe because she was tired of seeing nutjobs spouting far right nonsense about most everything and it was hurting the GOP?

and was it nonpartisan when Bush had nearly every government agency, that could, go after liberals? or am i overstepping by actually remembering past history? bad habit of mine, but i just can't seem to avoid it every time i search for justified comparisons to past administrations. maybe you wingnuts should start pushing for a law to make an internet search with the terms 'Bush did it to' illegal; and those pesky history books will need a Texas style makeover, but hey, a new cause for the right wing nutjobs is always good for FOX ratings.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Police are government people & kill people all the tome you f*cking idiot.
Translation:

I have no clue what I'm talking about, but because I'm a f*cking idiot, I'm OK with Obama violating any rule, law or the constitution.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm just so sure no one will ever bring up the fact that she donated to Romney's campaign fund.
not so nonpartisan eh? so why do you think she's in this position? because she thought that the Tea Party was hurting Mitt? or maybe because she was tired of seeing nutjobs spouting far right nonsense about most everything and it was hurting the GOP?
and was it nonpartisan when Bush had nearly every government agency, that could, go after liberals? or am i overstepping by actually remembering past history? bad habit of mine, but i just can't seem to avoid it every time i search for justified comparisons to past administrations. maybe you wingnuts should start pushing for a law to make an internet search with the terms 'Bush did it to' illegal; and those pesky history books will need a Texas style makeover, but hey, a new cause for the right wing nutjobs is always good for FOX ratings.
WTF are you babbling about, airheads? Let's try again.

This is a nonpartisan issue, moron. if you weren't such a zombie, you would realize this is a freedom, abuse of power issue.

Jerk.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

10 Examples of Bush and the Republicans Using Government Power to Target Critics

They say two wrongs don't make a right, but ignoring one of those wrongs while vilifying the other is intellectually dishonest and violently hypocritical, among other things. And certainly that's the case surrounding news that the IRS targeted tea-party groups as a means of determining and verifying their tax-exempt status has resurrected a familiar debate about government overreach and abuse of power.

As of right now, it's unknown whether the IRS was acting on the behalf of the Obama White House. What we do know, however, is that it's not the first time something like this has happened. And we know that the lock-step party, the Republicans, spent eight years defending, applauding and enabling Bush abuses on this front, while subsequently cheerleading the congressional Republicans as they carry forward the politics of intimidation and government overreach into the Obama era.

Let's begin there. The congressional Republicans are outraged by the IRS story, but they haven't been able to scramble to the floor of the House quickly enough to target left-leaning groups. Yes, the following list contains some forgotten history from the Bush years, but the first three items are quite new and ongoing.

1. Planned Parenthood. After a hoax video was produced by James O'Keefe and released by a professional clown-wrangler, the late Andrew Breitbart, the Republican Party has engaged in a years-long effort to strip the organization, which offers cancer screenings and other affordable medical services for women, of critical funding from the government. The votes in the House as well as in state legislatures from Arizona to New Jersey to Texas and New Hampshire -- to the tune of at least $60 million -- are nothing more than assault against a political enemy.

2. ACORN. The government attack on ACORN, traditionally a left-leaning organization, might be hilarious if it wasn't so tragic. As with Planned Parenthood, the Republican inquisition against ACORN was nothing more than a politically motivated witch hunt based on, once again, a selectively-edited prank video by a scam artist, O'Keefe, who's been convicted of wiretapping a sitting U.S. Senator and forced in court to pay $100,000 in restitution to a fired ACORN employee. Yet the entire Republican congressional delegation lined up behind Breitbart and O'Keefe and destroyed ACORN, which entirely shut down in 2010. But that hasn't stopped the Republicans from continuing to vote on at least several occasions to defund the nonexistent group. In fact, last week the chairman House Appropriations Committee Hal Rogers (R-Ky.) introduced a section into a spending bill that reads: "None of the funds made available in this Act may be distributed to the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) or its subsidiaries or successors."

3. Voter ID Laws and Voter Purges. Whether it's Governor Rick Scott of Florida purging voter rolls of minority voters who are likely to vote for Democratic candidates or states like Georgia, Indiana, Kansas and Tennessee passing restrictive Voter ID laws, the Republicans are making sure that fewer and fewer Democrats will be able to freely cast a ballot -- our most sacred right as citizens in a representative democracy.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bob-cesca/10-ex...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Democrats Were Targets in Inquiries, Panel Is Told

Richard L. Thornburgh, attorney general in the Reagan and first Bush administrations, charged Tuesday that political reasons motivated the Justice Department to open corruption investigations against Democrats in Mr. Thornburgh’s home state, Pennsylvania.

In testimony before the House Judiciary Committee, Mr. Thornburgh became the first former Republican attorney general to join with Democratic lawmakers to suggest that the Justice Department under Attorney General Alberto R. Gonzales had singled out Democratic politicians for prosecution.

“The citizens of the United States must have confidence that the department is conducting itself in a fair and impartial manner without actual political influence or the appearance of political influence,” said Mr. Thornburgh, who is now in private practice. He is defending the former elected Democratic coroner of Allegheny County, Pa., against federal corruption charges.“Unfortunately that may no longer be the case.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/24/washington/... ;
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Democrat Muslim hacks British soldier to death with meat cleaver.

Moron Democrats say "ban meat cleavers"

Maybe the dumb DemocRATS should be focus on the causes and not the tools?

I say, "Ban Muslims". People kill people, not meat cleavers.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you babbling about, airheads? Let's try again.
Jerk.
so what was it when Bush did it? abuse of power?

just admit it. it was. we all know it was. and if you admit it, i promise to get off of this bandwagon.

come on, you can do it....just say....'Bush did it too'. and just think, you'll shut me down by saying it. seems like a fair trade doesn't it?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

IRS collected taxpayers' party affiliations

As it tries to hunt down tax scofflaws, the Internal Revenue Service has collected information on the political party affiliations of taxpayers in 20 states.

One senator called it an "outrageous violation of the public trust."

http://www.sitnews.us/0106news/010606/010606_...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to keep up jackass. Your mental twin said Sandy funding bill was for wealthy beach house owners.
Get a f*cking clue. Either understand the conversation or STFU.
Places like Staten Island, Sayreville & South River are hardly beach communities filled with wealthy beach homes. These are middle class & poorer communities with people much like those in Moore OK.
For you to defend the idea that Moore should get federal relief ad not Sandy is just stupids.
There's some mighty fine places in those beach towns that did get taken out too though Duhmmy...and yes, I realize, there are LOTS of average Joe's and Jane's working class folks that got slammed.
However, up in THOSE necks of the woods, people actually PAY regularly for something called "homeowners insurance".
Although.. with a storm doing that magnitude of damage to whole TOWNS and the municipal buildings thereof, certainly federal aid funds should be consider as well.

Plz feel free to fill me in as well, on who's defending a duhm idea like one storm ravaged place getting funding help, while another one wouldn't?
Because that would be pretty ignorant.

I personally just wonder why more of the homes in Moore, didn't appear to have full basement foundations. No building codes, in "tornado alley"?

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were in the business of cutting costs, would you pay someone to offer advise on increasing the costs?
Carol, are you really this dumb.

Cost savings efforts are not looking at cutting benefits.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Your indoctrination in Marxism is obvious.
companies that are not capable of turning a profit fail, thus making room for ... wait for it... wait for it... NEW COMPANIES STARTED BY AMERICANS WHO WORK AND SACRIFICE TO ACHIEVE HIGHER STANDARD OF LIVING.
The dominant majority of companies in the country are small business, and you fucking Marxists pretend they don't exist. I guess that fact just doesn't fit into your propaganda.
A good Magician can always distract the audience enough to be able to move a coin, remove an assistant or pull a Rabbit from a hat while unseen.

Liberals take their cue from the Magic Negro nowadays. Let's not talk about a deficit that's run amok or Mexican thieves crossing the border at night. Instead, let's talk about starving children, poor minorities, gay marriage and promoting the Solar Industry to make this a better world!

Blah, Blah, Blah....

They have taken the Used Car Salesman spiel and raised it to a fine art for NPR, PBS and ABC and the NY Times to put on display for the world's art lovers....meanwhile, Rome burns as the Boy Messiah plays his fiddle.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans? Come on, calm down, just a bit of humor.
Don't get me wrong, I like all you idiots.
I tell anyone with any issues of low self-esteem or feeling bad about themselves to come visit this thread read a couple of DBWriter's or Eed's posts, they always leave here feeling much better about themselves.
You tell anyone...???

And who listens?

The sound of a million chirping frogs is preferable to one masturbating Raccoon inside the trash can.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention that Breezy Point (NY), leveled by fire, was a community of beachfront summer shacks that had been converted to year-round residences without regard to zoning or building codes. No streets between houses, just walkways. No access for fire engines. A disaster waiting to happen.
And the taxpayers will get screwed to rebuild this abortion.
Citizens keep building on flood plains, on eroding shorelines, in the path of reoccurring hurricanes, inside of Tornado Alleys, on the sides of hills known for their mudslides......and the American taxpayer keeps on paying for their stupidity while CNN keeps filming their suffering. It sells.

New Orleans sits below sea level and we keep fixing those damned levies and pumps so that the ho's can keep plying their trade on Bourbon Street and the rats don't have to wear Life Vests. New Orleans should have been given back to the fish and the alligators 100 years ago.

Anyone who chooses to live in harm's way should shoulder the exorbitant insurance and Search & Rescue costs or get the hell out.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Democrat Muslim hacks British soldier to death with meat cleaver.
Moron Democrats say "ban meat cleavers"
Maybe the dumb DemocRATS should be focus on the causes and not the tools?
I say, "Ban Muslims". People kill people, not meat cleavers.
This sort of grotesque display of Allah will soon be occurring here, too. "The sound of the Azan being recited is the most beautiful sound on Earth" -- the Magic Negro

A better sound would be the door hitting you in the azz as you leave the country, Jerk.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention that Breezy Point (NY), leveled by fire, was a community of beachfront summer shacks that had been converted to year-round residences without regard to zoning or building codes. No streets between houses, just walkways. No access for fire engines. A disaster waiting to happen.
And the taxpayers will get screwed to rebuild this abortion.
That is rather unusual as far as standard fare..but when considering (even many other similar) beach type communities, not really. They'll pack 'em like sardines then (where not already packed) with out a thought.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Great Speech by the Prez, instead of the IRS targeting Tea Baggers he is going to be watching them with drones now. :) So be careful driving that big a$$ pick-up with the gun-racks off to the next KKK meeting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,666
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr LMS 97,540
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Natual should be respect 48,918
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr fearless 67,968
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Jews against gambling 68,380
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 465
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 4 hr FOOK U2 Azz Holes 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search