Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#910441 May 23, 2013
The Magic Negro's Fellatio Fellows in the press never stop groveling for their boy. More diversion attempts to keep us away from Benghazi, IRS, AP and the whole ball of dung.

Sen. Coburn: My bogus dilemma on tornado aid: http://tinyurl.com/okul2la
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#910443 May 23, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Well, I can tell you what you don't do!
You don't do business with an international terrorist!
You don't ignore all the warnings of an appending attack!
You don't fly the family of the suspected terrorist out of the country!
You don't invade the borders of a sovereign nation that had nothing to do with 9/11!
You don't lie to the nation about Iraq & Al Qaeda in collaboration to pull of 9/11, all so you can invade a country@take over their oil supply! You don't wait almost 2yrs to finally go after the self admitted terrorist after you've already dropped the ball the 1st time & ignored all the warnings from the CIA & FBI, not to mention the previous regimes sect of defense!
You don't go off half cocked to war without strategizing & finding a way to budget the war.!
You don't fight 2 different wars at the same time on unfamiliar terrain!
The question isn't what would you do. What you should worry about is, what we shouldn't have done!

Current jewish Staff Members
Jack Lew Secretary of the Treasury
David Plouffe Senior Advisor to the President
Danielle Borrin Associate Director, Office of Public Engagement; Special Assistant to the Vice Preisdent
Gary Gensler Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission
Dan Shapiro Ambassador to Israel
Gene Sperling Director National Economic Council
Mary Schapiro Chairwoman of the Securities and Exchange Commission
Steven Simon Head of Middle East/North Africa Desk at the National Security Council
Eric Lynn Middle East Policy Advisor

Past Staff Members
Rahm Emanuel (2009-2010) Chief of Staff to the President
David Axelrod (2009-2011) Senior Advisor to the President
Elena Kagan (2009-2010) Solicitor General of the United States
Peter Orszag (2009-2010) Director of the Office of Management and Budget
Lawrence Summers ('09-'11) Director National Economic Council
Mona Sutphen (2009-2011) Deputy White House Chief of Staff
James B. Steinberg ('09-'11 ) Deputy Secretary of State
Dennis Ross (2009-2011 ) Special Assistant to the President, Senior Director for the Central Region to the Secretary of State
Ronald Klain (2009-2011) Chief of Staff to the Vice President
Jared Bernstein (2009-2011) Chief Economist and Economic Policy Advisor to the Vice President
Susan Sher (2009-2011) Chief of Staff to the First Lady
Lee Feinstein (2009) Campaign Foreign Policy Advisor
Mara Rudman (2009) Foreign Policy Advisor

CBC leader concerned Obama has named no blacks to new Cabinet
By Jonathan Easley - 03/11/13 05:16 PM ET

The chairwoman of the Congressional Black Caucus said she is concerned that President Obama has not yet appointed African-Americans to his second-term Cabinet.

Rep. Marcia Fudge (D-Ohio) said Obama's appointees do not reflect the nation's diverse population — at least, so far.

“I am concerned that you have moved forward with new cabinet appointments and yet, to date, none of them have been African American,” her letter to Obama states.“You have publicly expressed your commitment to retaining diversity within your cabinet. However, the people you have chosen to appoint in this new term have hardly been reflective of this country’s diversity.”

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/28...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

----------

Don't you see what a sap you are?

Lapeer, MI

#910444 May 23, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Leggs, you might be interested to know we got nutculur to admit last night that he's actually a woman. I have no idea at what stage he is in the "transgendering process", but that's where he started at least....:-)
She/It must look spooky with that 5 o'clock shadow.
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#910445 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Leggs, you might be interested to know we got nutculur to admit last night that he's actually a woman. I have no idea at what stage he is in the "transgendering process", but that's where he started at least....:-)
well, I always knew he was a ball less coward.
Like 99.9999% of the Oblamer drones on here.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#910447 May 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb carol, ol' biddy batty loo, still can't master the difference between advice and advise...must be something about all those diabetes 2 mini-strokes. You, I'm sure, want to spend as much money that other people contributed to your end-of-(miserable)life as possible while putting your mythical family members through hell. Make sure you have a couple of hip replacements while you're comatose in the hospital with a terminal case of gangrene...
"leosampleanus"
You should heed your own words and listen to what posters convey to you. You ain't very bright, you are a troll, a left wing liberal loon. You would be well advised and listen to your advise, and quit posting BS.
Peace
KMA
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#910452 May 23, 2013
Dutchsinse

Alex Jones caught the media blame... MSNBC got it all mixed up... Jones isn't the person online saying Oklahoma was man made.. I am the one saying that.

http://www.infowars.com/maddow-continues-to-g...

Over 100 documented cases so far:

http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2012/01/28/ra...

Here's the before/after on this past 3 days..

Oklahoma man made:

http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/52...

Rhode Island man made:

http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2013/05/21/52...

Saint Louis man made:

Georgia man made:

Tennessee man made:

Spokane, WA

#910453 May 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me something son... how does the Constitution protect American citizens overseas on foreign soil?
"yuck"
For your information boy, American's assigned to embassy's or consulates are on American soil, not foreign soil.
Peace
KMA

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#910454 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Not a chance, fatty. I put on an impenetrable, full-body condom every time before I logon to topix (just for the benefit of phags like you).....
Don't worry dem. Fenris is dry bob.Fenris is incontinent like a rhesus monkey ,but with half the intelligence and puny arms.

Spokane, WA

#910455 May 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What's the matter son? Is this the only level you can compete on?
pity.....
"yuck"
There is no level, boy, you are able to compete on.
Peace
KMA

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#910456 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Fenris ought to share with shinningelectrOn and no surprize a suite at the Motel 3(you guys can't afford a Motel 6 and pay for your methamphetamine )--you yokels are already joined at the same brain stem .

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#910457 May 23, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe one the of ditto heads can tell us how many Oxys you need to eat to make Limbaugh interesting?
What....to many big words?

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#910458 May 23, 2013
too

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#910459 May 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb carol, ol' biddy batty loo, still can't master the difference between advice and advise...must be something about all those diabetes 2 mini-strokes. You, I'm sure, want to spend as much money that other people contributed to your end-of-(miserable)life as possible while putting your mythical family members through hell. Make sure you have a couple of hip replacements while you're comatose in the hospital with a terminal case of gangrene...
You wrote all that but didn't answer the intended question?

So I'll ask again.

If you were in the business of cutting costs, a.k.a. Obamacare, would you pay someone to offer "advice" on increasing the costs, a.k.a. end-of-life decisions?

Orlando, FL

#910461 May 23, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
If he does you will still whine and complain.
All I complain about is the double standard and the hypocrisy by the left when it comes to Obama's acceleration of drones.

If the same number of innocents were killed in the crossfire under a Bush accelerated drone program, the screaming by the liberal media would be deafening.

But we can hear a pin drop.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#910462 May 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Citizens keep building on flood plains, on eroding shorelines, in the path of reoccurring hurricanes, inside of Tornado Alleys, on the sides of hills known for their mudslides......and the American taxpayer keeps on paying for their stupidity while CNN keeps filming their suffering. It sells.
New Orleans sits below sea level and we keep fixing those damned levies and pumps so that the ho's can keep plying their trade on Bourbon Street and the rats don't have to wear Life Vests. New Orleans should have been given back to the fish and the alligators 100 years ago.
Anyone who chooses to live in harm's way should shoulder the exorbitant insurance and Search & Rescue costs or get the hell out.
Except; if you hadn't artificially widened the Mississippi River and deepened it so Governor Huey Long could make a fortune taxing the ship owners every time they came and went up past Baton Rouge and destroyed the natural wetlands , in the process,around New Orleans( the natural wetlands just happened to better protect the city from storm surges then any man-made levees ) you wouldn't be in the climate mess you're in now. Greed+Too Much Growth= Climate Disaster.

Orlando, FL

#910463 May 23, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
"He only drones Americans."
documentation?
Anwar al-Aulaqi. An American citizen who became the enemy.

Three other Americans were killed by drones but not by targeting like that one.

Lapeer, MI

#910464 May 23, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry dem. Fenris is dry bob.Fenris is incontinent like a rhesus monkey ,but with half the intelligence and puny arms.
You sure do seem to know Fenris rather intimately.

Did he put a smile on your lips and a song in your chute?

Orlando, FL

#910465 May 23, 2013
WillieLeroyDaShawn wrote:
<quoted text>Fake teacher can't have a legitimate child because fake teacher claims to have a "legitamate" one. Bwhahahahahahaha...Now you be handin' over that illegitimate teaching certificate until you be learnin' how to spell "legitimate" correctly! And you be givin that babydaddy a lickin' or two! Bwhahahahahahahaha...
I know, isn't that funny? Leosnana rants about wishing me ill health and insults my family because I typed "advise" instead of "advice" and then misspells "legitamate" in her next post.

That leosnana is such a character.

Lapeer, MI

#910466 May 23, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Fenris ought to share with shinningelectrOn and no surprize a suite at the Motel 3(you guys can't afford a Motel 6 and pay for your methamphetamine )--you yokels are already joined at the same brain stem .
You haven't used Motels in years. Too expensive for someone performing cheap tricks.

Like the time you made love to a Parking Meter for a full hour.

...and then got fined because it was Expired all during your Pogo-Stick rendition.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#910468 May 23, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
All I complain about is the double standard and the hypocrisy by the left when it comes to Obama's acceleration of drones.
If the same number of innocents were killed in the crossfire under a Bush accelerated drone program, the screaming by the liberal media would be deafening.
But we can hear a pin drop.
You claim Obama has to read from a teleprompter ,but you're too damn lazy to clean out your ears and listen to what he said . You must be the crazy woman heckler who shouted to President Obama why he won't close Gitmo or explain why three Americans were killed by targeted drone strikes. If she, like you , would have been as tolerant as the President to hear him out then you know that the President agreed with you and patiently had explained both your questions. You'd also know that ,in fact, drone strikes have sharply dropped in the past year as Obama's transition out of Afghanistan for U S troops and the end of the war is completed by the end of the year 2013.( That's the year that you're living in now) But, oh yes, republicans don't like pesky 'facts' getting in the way of their delusional memes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min Mandela 70,073
DRJOHN O782857120 Abortion Clinic In Phalaborwa 20 min CAL FOR HELP 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 49 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,337
durban women lets explore your fantasies bbm pins 1 hr slum ou 3
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr obomba 102
'We Charge Genocide' Presents Report on Chicago... 1 hr hands on AR 2
GOP Votes go 2 dem. votes. 1 hr hands on AR 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance