Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1459870 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#911042 May 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you at least send a "Thank You" note to the poor sucker who is forced to pay for your medical care?
You're not poor or a sucker but better off economically enough to afford healthcare if you want it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#911043 May 24, 2013
Anybody have a job for Tony Villar?

Come July 1, he will be homeless and without transportation?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#911045 May 24, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You love false memes . You must be a ad executive character out of "Madmen"
Obama bin Lying... Chris Matthews: Obama Likes Giving Speeches More Than He Likes Leading.

You have to admit - Obama, Hillary, Susan Rice and Carney do what they do best is LIE.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#911047 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>You love false memes . You must be a ad executive character out of "Madmen"
Galt recognizes that anybody in love with that word (meme) is an idiot.

Since: May 11

Waynesboro, PA

#911048 May 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>99Percent = Anonymous = Frontporchmonkey
democraticpassel.com and communistpatriot.com
I see you're still slinging those slurs.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#911049 May 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You flatter me, Jean from Queens.
Yes I did .I compared you to Code Pink protester ,Medea's brave defiant stance. My bad!

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#911050 May 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Kid, leos going to jump all over your ass for mis using that apostrophy.
Strictly speaking he didn't misuse the "apostrophe" he simply ignored the plural.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#911051 May 24, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah Carol, and who determines the House Schedule? Well that would be the GOP majority.
Besides, these " scandals" that you right wing nitwits have your panties in a twist about are turning out to be a whole lot of nothing.
"pdumb"
I take it you are in favor of the Federal Government harassing the press?
I take it you are in favor of IRS executives targeting groups they disagree with by asking complete BS and illegal questions
I take it you are in favor of a government that leaves diplomats at the mercy of muslim terrorists?
I take it you are in favor of a government that distributes arms to criminals, Mexican drug cartels, that are used to murder American's?
I take it you are in favor of a government that targets American's with drones, making the assumption they are guilty, no trial required?
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#911052 May 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Hey look at you a little splash of honesty for once. Mark you calendars folks. Didn't he hit one of the bridge supports too?
The load was too tall for the bridge and hit one one the upper members.

The state will convene a panel of climatologists to vote on whether climate change is responsible.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#911053 May 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I just put it into words so you simpler minded people could grasp how Bush decided the murderer of 3000 Americans was not relevant.
I
You're a liar dave.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#911054 May 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Moocher Eed has no clue how money is spent by Congress.
Congressmen. Senators, members of the press all call the measure to provide funding for security for our diplomatic service call it embassy security. Grow up.
The person in charge of diplomatic security testified that what happened in Benghazi was not due to lack of funding. It was a decision the State Dept made. Now, we need to figure out WHY they made that very poor decision
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#911055 May 24, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homeboy? wtf After all these years? Come on JG you're better than this. I always call you JG, or Galt or Azzhole, rightwinger, rightwing moron, just plain moron, but never would I call you homeboy, that's just hurtful.
Would you prefer "Homes"?

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#911056 May 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Anybody have a job for Tony Villar?
Come July 1, he will be homeless and without transportation?
Don't worry about Tony. He'll be keynote speaker nominating Hillary Clinton as our next President in 2016 . Yes we can!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#911057 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>You're not poor or a sucker but better off economically enough to afford healthcare if you want it.
Galt wants medical care when needed and is willing to pay for same.

"Healthcare" is a political slogan.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#911058 May 24, 2013
Emaam wrote:
We all agree that the profiling of conservative groups by the IRS was a terrible mistake. Let's hope that conservatives now understand how terrible it is to profile and stereotype others.
I disagree, they were Tea Baggers not conservatives.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#911059 May 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
My interest is when a loudmouth like Obama makes everything racial without checking to see whether his "son" is a common street thug.
It doesn't matter if he was a 'common street thug' or a boy scout. You don't kill an unarmed child over a piece of candy. Zimmerman is guilty as charged.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#911060 May 24, 2013
Emaam wrote:
We all agree that the profiling of conservative groups by the IRS was a terrible mistake. Let's hope that conservatives now understand how terrible it is to profile and stereotype others.
Not when Muslims are actually terrorists who kill people, protected by fellow Muslims like Obama.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#911061 May 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who Dershowitz is and correctly stated your attempt to try to discredit him was lame, very lame.
loll! poor baby. I was trying to discredit him.

That's your take.

But you obviously don't know his history. I'm just showing you how you agree with his positions.

If you were cognizant enough, you'd understand son!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#911062 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>Yes I did .I compared you to Code Pink protester ,Medea's brave defiant stance. My bad!
You really are dense, or senile.

Go take a nap, Jean.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#911063 May 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Kiddo, after you post a while there becomes a noticeable intellectual decline in your posts. You go from dumb to moronic.
Maybe it is time for you roam to another thread and annoy a new group of people.
You're probably right son.

I make an extra effort to communicate to those like you who have a hard time moving up on the intellectual scale.

As I've said before, it would be great if you could come up half way to meet me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min Dr Guru 231,183
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Heartz8077 62,344
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 1,975
last post wins! (Dec '10) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 2,762
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 hr Ize Found 71,238
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Go Blue Forever 104,548
The Color of Crime in Chicago. 9 hr Earl 20

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages