Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
835,861 - 835,880 of 1,084,596 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Detain them and bring them to trial where Flacko__please be very specific.
Gitmo, military tribunal, shark food.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>As opposed to Romney.
Who needs to be told what to do!
"yuck"
Must really poss you off, president nobama saying you must purchase health insurance.
Peace
KMA

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Why won't Obama kill the terrorists reponsible for Benghazi?
We know who they are and where they are.
Anyone?
Blood - and religious affiliation - is thicker than water?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
Obviously you did not watch the game. "silly" uses we because she was the one who made the pass to James that led to the winning basket.
Peace
Fanatics who associate themselves that closely with sports teams have serious mental issues.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, the Tea baggers are no different than the Boston Bombers, Extremists who need to have background checks done on them. The IRS was just part of that, checking whether any money was going to terrorist front groups. They had nothing to apologise for.
You swim against the current everywhere in your life except in the sewer. Home Sweet Home.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Here. The USA. They claim they are waiting till all the evidence is in. I say it's BS.
Are you really that fkn stupid?

Where are these fellers located right now today and how in the fuhell would the US detain them? One was supposedly a Turk who was already detained and questioned by Turkish authorities__then released.

Fancy that__a Turk!

You're not real good on this subject are you pal???
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> It may be 'chilling' to you Galt, but it is the first law of capitalism that weak companies be allowed to fall so the stronger ones can prosper; and moral capitalism states that it would be immoral to prolong the misery and suffering of sick and corrupt companies. Corporate euthanasia is more humane than waiting until the company depletes all their capital stock, people are thrown out of work, and what's left isn't even envious pickings for vultue capitalists scavenging around the bare bones amidst the agonizing sounds of gnashing of teeth and blood-curdling sobs.
Who are you or the government to judge when a company should quit trying to succeed?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>"...except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; " You are denying that a actual state of war exists with international terrorism ever since the U S Congress declared war 12 years ago on al qaida. Obama never denied it, so why do you? Obama went on to say that as President he took an oath to protect the American people to the best of his ability ---killing a American citizen who has rejected his own country and its laws so as to kill other Americans was a hard decision ,but one like a police swat team must make to kill an armed gunman with no intention of being taken alive.
He took an oath to protect the Constitution, which protects the American people.
In that Constitution Obama swore to obey, it states that the ONLY way the government can kill anyone inside the boundary or authority of the Constitution is through due process of law.
The Constitution doesn't mince words in the 5th Amendment. It's very straight-forward. The government cannot kill anyone inside the boundary of authority of the Constitution without due process of law.
Just what don't you understand about that?
And, why did Obama not know that, considering that he pretends to be a constitutional lawyer.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
COPIED from another poster:
Rosa - Mobile, Alabama
Mr. Portnoy...
I am to the point I now announce myself as an Independent. Speaker Boehner let us down terribly, right when Obama was being hit with the deserved advise "MAN UP". Speaker Boehner went LIMP! When Obama put his arm around the Speaker's neck and then patted him on the leg after their one on one meeting. I felt gut sick...I said to myself "Boehner's caved". And, he had. Its been a down hill slide ever since then. Find that news clip...look at it...you can't miss the shame in Boehner's body language.
I love our country. Obama does not. Its that simple. Please with your contacts help me save our beloved United States of America. I want my country back! The one my Father fought in two wars for! I was raised to respect the President. I no longer can do that in all sincerity. I said The Pledge of Allegiance with hand over heart every school day, and was proud to do it. Its hard to wrap my head around how Obama was re-elected. The MAJORITY for sure did not want HIM! We need to reinstate the moral fiber men like my Father and President Reagan and President Kennedy had.
God is condemning our country now. We don't want a one world Government...we are the USA and we stand tall just as we are if we can get the corruptness out of the White House. We want the UN out of America's business too! How we achieve this without a revolution I don't have the answer. I do know we MUST achieve this to get our country back.
Will I fight for America? Yep! You betcha' I will. The Statue of Liberty is hanging her head in shame. I want her to have her head up and be as proud as the day I saw her coming into the harbor after the Korean conflict. I welled up with pride for my beautiful, proud, brave and free country and I was yet a young girl. Not Political...just had that unfathomable feeling my homeland was a very special place and I was so happy to be home.
Today, my children and g-children don't have that inside them to the degree I did. I wish they had it...but History is being distorted in the classrooms...we've lost the land of the free and the home of the brave without a doubt. They are made to question, and then this MAN in OUR WHITE HOUSE goes around the world apologizing for AMERICA! Excuse me...but he is not proud and Presidential.
He is arrogant and ashamed and has the audacity to lead the world into believing its how we feel. He has NO RIGHT.
He is BAD BAD BAD.
Despicable!
He wants to be a King and have subjects bow to him...He is so in love with himself...and he is a phony and his word is not his bond, no-sirree!! You invited comments, I've made mine sir.
Thank you,
rosa
I happen to AGREE with her ... <3
These are my sentiments expressed better than I ever could.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You must be the woman heckler who heckled the President and shouted out that he needs to close Gitmo and let those prisoners on hunger strike go home. Both of you never listened to President Obama say that he was ordering the Justice Department to begin the process of transferring the detained prisoners at Gitmo,provide speedy trials or for those who are innocent or who can not be tried in a court of law , sent to their home country(if its too dangerous for them to return home then to a host country willing to take them.
Obama surrenders to terrorists.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Your indoctrination in Marxism is obvious.
companies that are not capable of turning a profit fail, thus making room for ... wait for it... wait for it... NEW COMPANIES STARTED BY AMERICANS WHO WORK AND SACRIFICE TO ACHIEVE HIGHER STANDARD OF LIVING.
The dominant majority of companies in the country are small business, and you fucking Marxists pretend they don't exist. I guess that fact just doesn't fit into your propaganda.
No, it's not "Marxism" . Moral capitalism is straight out of Republican President Rutherford B. Hayes's Diary: "The progress of society is mainly the improvement in the condition of the workingmen of the world." ["The unrestricted competition so commonly advocated does not leave us the survival of the fittest. The unscrupulous succeed best in accumulating wealth."]["Universal suffrage should rest upon universal education. To this end, liberal and permanent provision should be made for the support of free schools by the State governments, and, if need be, supplemented by legitimate aid from national authority."]["Abolis h plutocracy if you would abolish poverty. As millionaires increase, pauperism grows. The more millionaires, the more paupers."]
Rutherford B. Hayes
OBAMA the GENIUS

Youngsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"DBWriter"
The liberal loons are in a quandary. They have a problem, the can bring up nothing to extol president nobama who has done nothing. Well that is oncorrect, since he took office;
- Food stamp usage has increased by about 15 million
- Household income is down about 5%
- Public debt has increased by about 6 trillion dollars
- nobamakare was enacted which will cost about a trillion dollars over its first 10 years
- Home values are lower and home sales are down
- nearly 4 million more American's are living in poverty
As they have nothing positive to laud nobama for they attack Bush.
Peace
YOUR war in Iraq cost over a TRILLION.

and no one got checked for a hernia!

A TRILLION in bombs and death, right winger nirvana!

YOU said it: a trillion OVER 10 years for citizen healthcare!

(which is bs)

It won't cost a dime!

It's coverage citizens buy!! Guaranteed by law, no one can be turned down.

Right wingers: so crazy it shows.

(hey bonnner, no money for school shelters, can my buddy billionaire get $50 million, just because?)

SURE: we right wingers borrow for war: TRILLIONS!!!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
‘Operation Wide Receiver’: The Bush Administration Had Its Very Own ATF ‘Gun Walking’ Scandal
http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/201...
....and the Wide Receiver resides in the White House.

The Wide Receiver bends over to foreign dignitaries and that's almost as disgraceful as Fast n Furious.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG STUPID! The protection of the President is not the function of the Marines but rather the Secret Service. The Marines are used on occasions such as when a foreign dignitary is being received for ceremonial duties and sometimes that means holding an umbrella to keep the President and his guest dry.
You're an idiot DB!
You and the Magic Negro would make great Bathroom Attendants.

Yer on a roll, brotha.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Why can't any of the smart rightwingers find their way to this thread? Calm down, just asking.
The smart right wingers own the sites that these "mutts" patronize to load up on their nonsense.

Whoa, the shamed Donald Rumsfeld is on CNN with Jake Tapper and he's using the word "WE" as though he was still part of the equation.

I rate that POS about the same as Robert McNamara.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really that fkn stupid?
Where are these fellers located right now today and how in the fuhell would the US detain them? One was supposedly a Turk who was already detained and questioned by Turkish authorities__then released.
Fancy that__a Turk!
You're not real good on this subject are you pal???
Look! They said they knew where they were and who they are but are waiting till all the evidence is in before they pick them up and bring them to the US for trial. If you have a problem with that take it up with the Obama administration. Look it up for yourself.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No one is blaming Bush for Katrina, most are blaming him for his failure to act, to use the full weight of the American government to help our fellow Americans and save lives, but I believe he had a birthday party to attend.
Since that is your opinion, go ahead and read this

Katrina and the Bush-did-nothing Mythology
http://www.thenextright.com/freedoms-truth/ka...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were in the business of cutting costs, would you pay someone to offer advise on increasing the costs?
Dumb carol, ol' biddy batty loo, still can't master the difference between advice and advise...must be something about all those diabetes 2 mini-strokes. You, I'm sure, want to spend as much money that other people contributed to your end-of-(miserable)life as possible while putting your mythical family members through hell. Make sure you have a couple of hip replacements while you're comatose in the hospital with a terminal case of gangrene...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans? Come on, calm down, just a bit of humor.
Don't get me wrong, I like all you idiots.
I tell anyone with any issues of low self-esteem or feeling bad about themselves to come visit this thread read a couple of DBWriter's or Eed's posts, they always leave here feeling much better about themselves.
Strange we do the same using you for the example. Who knew?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Here. The USA. They claim they are waiting till all the evidence is in. I say it's BS.
Drone the fckrs. Be done with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 8-1-14 8 min Cass 5
Ask Amy 8-1-14 10 min Pippa 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min TRD 68,090
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 1 hr dirtbag1958 7
Is Anything on the Internet Real Anymore? 1 hr Melissa Melton 1
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Pay to Play 1,881
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Bellweather 175,243
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 97,587
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••