Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,794)

Showing posts 835,861 - 835,880 of1,072,818
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

LiberalsAreHypocrites wrote:
Funny how Liberals do not blame Obama for the IRS scandal but still blame Bush for Katrina!
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
No one is blaming Bush for Katrina, most are blaming him for his failure to act, to use the full weight of the American government to help our fellow Americans and save lives, but I believe he had a birthday party to attend.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Why won't Obama kill the terrorists reponsible for Benghazi?

We know who they are and where they are.

Anyone?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

"The First Amendment protects The A.P.ís right to gather news, as it protects Rosenís too. Obamaís view is that national security interests nearly always trump the First Amendment. No president has had this view before, except Richard Nixon."

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> QED? You're going to watch your toilet flush?...'quod erat demonstrandum'
For you, QED = Queer Erotica Demonstrator

Chop, Chop, Hop Sing.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Why can't any of the smart rightwingers find their way to this thread? Calm down, just asking.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
When asked whether the president had the authority to order any American killed within the borders of the United States at his whim, why did it take Obama two weeks to answer that question?
It's a simple answer. It takes less than 10 seconds. Anyone who has ever read the Constitution at least once in their life will know it:
"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."
In short:
No person shall be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law.
Why did it take a (supposed) constitutional lawyer two weeks to discover this?
That is the problem. Obama doesn't even know what's written in the Constitution because he's never read it. But, why should he read it? He's been indoctrinated his entire life in the belief that it should be eliminated. There's no reason to learn something that isn't even relevant.
"...except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; " You are denying that a actual state of war exists with international terrorism ever since the U S Congress declared war 12 years ago on al qaida. Obama never denied it, so why do you? Obama went on to say that as President he took an oath to protect the American people to the best of his ability ---killing a American citizen who has rejected his own country and its laws so as to kill other Americans was a hard decision ,but one like a police swat team must make to kill an armed gunman with no intention of being taken alive.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Bigot
Inflated
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

*** Alert ***

Tornado Alley To Return To Violent Outbreak Status by End Of This Month

If you are in the RED SHADE then pay attention...
Pink is the jet stream position at the start of the outbreak. It favors Oklahoma yet again.

A trough will place itself in a position to bring violent tornadoes to the plains once again toward the end of this month. I'll have your entire story on Thursday, till then get the word out!***

Might I remind you this is the same pattern forecast in late April here at The Weather Space.com - http://www.theweatherspace.com/2013/04/29/tor...

Note: Mid May's outbreak happened, but one was featured for memorial day onward ...

*** Alert ... Tornado Alley To Return To Violent Outbreak Status by End Of This Month ***

If you are in the RED SHADE then pay attention...
Pink is the jet stream position at the start of the outbreak. It favors Oklahoma yet again.

A trough will place itself in a position to bring violent tornadoes to the plains once again toward the end of this month. I'll have your entire story on Thursday, till then get the word out!***

Might I remind you this is the same pattern forecast in late April here at The Weather Space.com - http://www.theweatherspace.com/2013/04/29/tor...

Note: Mid May's outbreak happened, but one was featured for memorial day onward ...

http://www.theweatherspace.com/

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Right wing talking points are the reason for the video lie?
The obvious eludes them.

It's a mystery.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Youngsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
How's the weather on the Moon, libtard?
<quoted text>
hey waxnuts!!

give any billionaires government loot today?

billionaire: one guy with over a thousand million dollars!!

YOUR BUSH gave him $50 million dollars!

Then borrowed over a TRILLION for a dumbbbbffffccckkk war in Iraq!

(and you show your face here?)

WAXNUTS!!!!

now that is crazy!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I find shopping puts everything in perspective. Nothing online lifts my mood better than finding Doc Marten sandals on sale.:)
Here, too!

If I'm not on Topix, I'm perusing eBay for good used UFO parts.

Weekends were made for Space Travelers.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> It may be 'chilling' to you Galt, but it is the first law of capitalism that weak companies be allowed to fall so the stronger ones can prosper; and moral capitalism states that it would be immoral to prolong the misery and suffering of sick and corrupt companies. Corporate euthanasia is more humane than waiting until the company depletes all their capital stock, people are thrown out of work, and what's left isn't even envious pickings for vultue capitalists scavenging around the bare bones amidst the agonizing sounds of gnashing of teeth and blood-curdling sobs.
Your indoctrination in Marxism is obvious.
companies that are not capable of turning a profit fail, thus making room for ... wait for it... wait for it... NEW COMPANIES STARTED BY AMERICANS WHO WORK AND SACRIFICE TO ACHIEVE HIGHER STANDARD OF LIVING.
The dominant majority of companies in the country are small business, and you fucking Marxists pretend they don't exist. I guess that fact just doesn't fit into your propaganda.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Execute all of them after extracting as much information as possible by any means necessary.
But make it public.
Republicans? Come on, calm down, just a bit of humor.

Don't get me wrong, I like all you idiots.

I tell anyone with any issues of low self-esteem or feeling bad about themselves to come visit this thread read a couple of DBWriter's or Eed's posts, they always leave here feeling much better about themselves.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a clue dumbrowski...I'll help ya.
The COASTAL SANDBAR @ sea level areas were SLAMMED.
As in -NOT much for ELEVATION levels on MILES of sandbar land...so respective "distance" from actual "beachside" when referencing properties, is rather IRRELEVANT.
It takes massive amounts of aid to actually clean up and restore from such disasters.
The difference being-cleanup and restoration being HANDLED, not dollars being taken and WASTED on whatever!
A Sandbar is a sandbar-subjected to water inundation-kind of like an ISLAND, duhmmy.
Are you Realllllly, THAT ignorant?
Not to mention that Breezy Point (NY), leveled by fire, was a community of beachfront summer shacks that had been converted to year-round residences without regard to zoning or building codes. No streets between houses, just walkways. No access for fire engines. A disaster waiting to happen.

And the taxpayers will get screwed to rebuild this abortion.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>"...except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; " You are denying that a actual state of war exists with international terrorism ever since the U S Congress declared war 12 years ago on al qaida. Obama never denied it, so why do you? Obama went on to say that as President he took an oath to protect the American people to the best of his ability ---killing a American citizen who has rejected his own country and its laws so as to kill other Americans was a hard decision ,but one like a police swat team must make to kill an armed gunman with no intention of being taken alive.
Does anybody else here realize these left wing loons have spun themselves 180 out on the war on terror? Do they even understand what they are saying?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dodging, son.
What action(s) of Bush caused you to conclude he was a terrible president?
If you need proof Iraq was connected with terrorists, just search Abu Nidal, just for one example. In that search, you should come across other direct links just by reading what comes up.
Now, stop squirming, boy. Answer the question.
What action(s) of Bush caused you to conclude he was a terrible president?
"DBWriter"
The liberal loons are in a quandary. They have a problem, the can bring up nothing to extol president nobama who has done nothing. Well that is oncorrect, since he took office;
- Food stamp usage has increased by about 15 million
- Household income is down about 5%
- Public debt has increased by about 6 trillion dollars
- nobamakare was enacted which will cost about a trillion dollars over its first 10 years
- Home values are lower and home sales are down
- nearly 4 million more American's are living in poverty
As they have nothing positive to laud nobama for they attack Bush.
Peace

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Here. The USA. They claim they are waiting till all the evidence is in. I say it's BS.
You must be the woman heckler who heckled the President and shouted out that he needs to close Gitmo and let those prisoners on hunger strike go home. Both of you never listened to President Obama say that he was ordering the Justice Department to begin the process of transferring the detained prisoners at Gitmo,provide speedy trials or for those who are innocent or who can not be tried in a court of law , sent to their home country(if its too dangerous for them to return home then to a host country willing to take them.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
What a lot of croc, you nut jobs never change. Piers Morgan has never changed his position on gun control and as usual grab a word from one sentence to the next you have a whole new statement. Get off those right wing blogs and look at a proper news service like the New York Times.
NY Times?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ..

How about Ranger Rick magazine?

Or Disney Princess magazine?

Boys Life?

Here's one for Magic Negro Liberals: American Cheerleader

(snicker, snicker)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>"...except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; " You are denying that a actual state of war exists with international terrorism ever since the U S Congress declared war 12 years ago on al qaida. Obama never denied it, so why do you? Obama went on to say that as President he took an oath to protect the American people to the best of his ability ---killing a American citizen who has rejected his own country and its laws so as to kill other Americans was a hard decision ,but one like a police swat team must make to kill an armed gunman with no intention of being taken alive.
"...except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia...."

According to the Constitution, in ALL other cases:

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

It would help if you could read and understand the English language.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Detain them and bring them to trial where Flacko__please be very specific.
Gitmo, military tribunal, shark food.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 835,861 - 835,880 of1,072,818
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 31 min 75 Scorpio 406
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Midlothian Composer 97,454
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 173,742
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr The Troll Stopper 48,695
Evergreen Park Man Facing Charges In South Side... 1 hr wow 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,161
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr No Warming 45,547
•••

Flash Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 13 at 12:40AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000