Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#910605 May 24, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
Respect is something that is earned, This president has earned nothing but disrespect.
Obama and all his puppets are nothing but a bunch of lying ghetto losers that was put in office by losers that voted for him. Mostly blacks and people sucking off the government tit.
Dear PoliTical Gawds-
Please give us something to be able to RESPECT again! The sooner -the better!
Thanks.
Wuv,
We The REAL American People

CHRISTIE for POTUS 2016!

REAL Leadership FOR America again-NOT against it!!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#910606 May 24, 2013
The USA deserves to fail. Almost 1/3 of the country's registered voters are Democrats. That is a much too high percentage of morons to support.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#910607 May 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This sort of grotesque display of Allah will soon be occurring here, too. "The sound of the Azan being recited is the most beautiful sound on Earth" -- the Magic Negro
A better sound would be the door hitting you in the azz as you leave the country, Jerk.
If you weren't such a bigot & racist POS ever been in a middle eastern city & heard it, you might actually agree,.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#910608 May 24, 2013
Waxman wrote:
The USA deserves to fail. Almost 1/3 of the country's registered voters are Democrats. That is a much too high percentage of morons to support.
Or Al Qaeda like Realtime...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#910609 May 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You need to take out your own trailer trash, cleanup your own racist ghtto backyard and bigoted house first, dem... Then you would be entitled to tell someone else too do so, you idiot...
But.. but.. whatuh would the lunatic t-totally dependent ghetto rats do ifn they couldn't hang like the parasites they are -CONsuming, draining and dragging the hard working, honest type, above the tables, tax paying citizens into their gutters of off of OTHERS peoples backs, time, and dolluhs?

CHRISTIE for POTUS 2016!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#910610 May 24, 2013
Waxman wrote:
It really is.

Newville, PA

#910611 May 24, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A good Magician can always distract the audience enough to be able to move a coin, remove an assistant or pull a Rabbit from a hat while unseen.
Liberals take their cue from the Magic Negro nowadays. Let's not talk about a deficit that's run amok or Mexican thieves crossing the border at night. Instead, let's talk about starving children, poor minorities, gay marriage and promoting the Solar Industry to make this a better world!
Blah, Blah, Blah....
They have taken the Used Car Salesman spiel and raised it to a fine art for NPR, PBS and ABC and the NY Times to put on display for the world's art lovers....meanwhile, Rome burns as the Boy Messiah plays his fiddle.
Lets talk about that Deficit.

You know the one that spiked due to the Bush recession & how it has been declining since.

The deficit for 2013 that they just lowered the estimates by 200 billion.

Lets talk about that. How President Obama took office after the Great Republican F*ck Up & has been bringing us back despite the efforts of Republicans to sabotage our recovery.

Keep sling those slurs proving what a racist POS you are.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#910612 May 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> If you weren't such a bigot & racist POS ever been in a middle eastern city & heard it, you might actually agree,.
Yepperz... trained for years in public school to be this stupid. Your swearing is a sign of deranged hostility and leads to violence RealDave... You a pathetic old fool ranting against his failures and miserable condition...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#910613 May 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> If you weren't such a bigot & racist POS ever been in a middle eastern city & heard it, you might actually agree,.
Maybe if you're enticed by monotonic zombie sounding chants, but
SOME of the rest of us will Always prefer the melodic reverberations of church bells gently ringing.

See all that BEACHFRONT (five miles of boardwalk PLUS) RESTORED in a hard Sandy slammed area of Jersey now Duh A Vey?
In LESS than a years time....GOD Bless their hard working, NON soured by whining over spilt milk, pick up the pieces and and move forward, souls!

Newville, PA

#910614 May 24, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
There's some mighty fine places in those beach towns that did get taken out too though Duhmmy...and yes, I realize, there are LOTS of average Joe's and Jane's working class folks that got slammed.
However, up in THOSE necks of the woods, people actually PAY regularly for something called "homeowners insurance".
Although.. with a storm doing that magnitude of damage to whole TOWNS and the municipal buildings thereof, certainly federal aid funds should be consider as well.
Plz feel free to fill me in as well, on who's defending a duhm idea like one storm ravaged place getting funding help, while another one wouldn't?
Because that would be pretty ignorant.
I personally just wonder why more of the homes in Moore, didn't appear to have full basement foundations. No building codes, in "tornado alley"?
Talk to your buddy, the one you were defending.

Homes in that part of OK don't have basements mainly because of the soil conditions & high water tables.

Newville, PA

#910615 May 24, 2013
Waxman wrote:
1/3 are Democrats who support a party working to bring us back from the worst recession in 80 years

1/2 are Republicans who support the party that created the worst recession in 80 years.

And you call the Democrats morons?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#910616 May 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Homes in that part of OK don't have basements mainly because of the soil conditions & high water tables.
Christie's seems like a great guy, FOR the people BY the People, OF the People. Think he'd be GOOD leadership to WORK for. Better than some of the charlatans/hypocrites and abject moron twits filled with nothing their own toxic air of loathsomely self serving, contemptable arrogance in place now.

But anyway, did you actually look up the water table thing? That's what my lil' mom thought too, bless her down to earth, REAL working class heart.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#910617 May 24, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are an idiot, Realdumb. PDupedPont stated "joining the Euro zone and in the process lost control of their currency."
That is what he is using as an excuse for Greece, idiot.
The Euro is a currency you moron.
God are you Democrats imbeciles!
I was responding to your stupid azz. DuPont was spot on__you're now left to play troll games LMAO.

The Euro is one thing

The Euro zone is another thing

Hopeless dmfk!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#910618 May 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1/3 are Democrats who support a party working to bring us back from the worst recession in 80 years
1/2 are Republicans who support the party that created the worst recession in 80 years.
And you call the Democrats morons?
I also call you a bullshitting lowlife liar. Your comment above confirms that you are a lying, clueless idiot.

Newville, PA

#910619 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Maybe if you're enticed by monotonic zombie sounding chants, but
SOME of the rest of us will Always prefer the melodic reverberations of church bells gently ringing.
See all that BEACHFRONT (five miles of boardwalk PLUS) RESTORED in a hard Sandy slammed area of Jersey now Duh A Vey?
In LESS than a years time....GOD Bless their hard working, NON soured by whining over spilt milk, pick up the pieces and and move forward, souls!
Monotonic chants. I guess you've never been to church.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#910620 May 24, 2013
Does it get any more ridiculous than this?

First she refused to testify. Now Lois Lerner, the IRS official at the center of the tax agency scandal, is refusing to resign, according to a top Republican senator.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/24/ir...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#910621 May 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I was responding to your stupid azz. DuPont was spot on__you're now left to play troll games LMAO.
The Euro is one thing
The Euro zone is another thing
Hopeless dmfk!
Spaceshot.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#910622 May 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
(CNN)-- Items taken from Trayvon Martin's cell phone -- including a text-message discussion of drug use and pictures of a gun and marijuana plants -- are among new details released Thursday by attorneys for the neighborhood watch volunteer accused of killing him without provocation 14 months ago.
The evidence, George Zimmerman's attorneys say, paints a different picture of the 17-year-old than the one portrayed by his family and supporters. Lead defense attorney Mark O'Mara says he will try to use the evidence if prosecutors attempt to attack Zimmerman's character during his trial on second-degree murder charges, set to begin next month.
Also Thursday, O'Mara filed motions in court. One asks for sanctions against the state for withholding evidence and for saying it didn't have more evidence when asked. The second requests that his client's trial be delayed.
Much of the new evidence disclosed Thursday in filings by Zimmerman's attorneys comes from Martin's cell phone, including photos showing a semiautomatic pistol and ammunition and small marijuana plants growing in pots.
Photos: Trayvon Martin evidence Photos: Trayvon Martin evidence
In other pictures, Martin is pictured making obscene gestures in an apparent self-portrait, as well pictures showing him with friends and in other settings.
The text messages include a conversation from November 2011 in which he appears to say his mother has kicked him out of the house after "da police caught me outta skool."
"So you just turning into a lil hoodlum," the person with whom he is texting says.
"Naw, I'm a gangsta," the text message read.
In other messages, text message exchanges appear to be discussing guns.
"U wanna share a .380 w/(blacked out)," one text message sent from Martin's phone reads.
The text messaging logs are also peppered with references to marijuana use.
"I got weed nd I get money Friday," a message sent from his phone reads.
"I hid m weed," another text sent from Martin's phone reads. "its wrapped."
O'bama should be sued personally for riling up and standing with the poverty pimps. What's one more scandal for him? Alan Dershowitz has said that Zimmerman was being held because of politics. O'bama got all wee weed up over a black thug that looked and acted like him.

Newville, PA

#910623 May 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Christie's seems like a great guy, FOR the people BY the People, OF the People. Think he'd be GOOD leadership to WORK for. Better than some of the charlatans/hypocrites and abject moron twits filled with nothing their own toxic air of loathsomely self serving, contemptable arrogance in place now.
But anyway, did you actually look up the water table thing? That's what my lil' mom thought too, bless her down to earth, REAL working class heart.
Christie does good. He doesn't play the political games. You know, the the ones that had a fit when he praised Obama.

I heard about the basements on the news. Its tough to keep them dry. They are building safe rooms above ground in homes.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#910624 May 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty good info here-

http://www.owrb.ok.gov/studies/reports/gwvuln...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 52,999
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guru 187,763
Are Jews Robbing America (May '10) 3 hr joey 5
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 hr TRD 69,782
abby may 3-15 7 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
Amy May 3-15 9 hr mrs gladys kravitz 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 10 hr Doug77 5,946
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]