Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 41,789)

Showing posts 835,761 - 835,780 of1,077,553
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Can anyone picture this scenario if Obama and his "team IRS" hadn't been caught?
Picture poor Mr. Jones, a 78-year-old man who has several medical problems and frequent falls and is in need of a power wheelchair. The IRS will decide if Mr. Jones' quality of life is worth the cost of a power wheelchair and, if he is a republican, they will also do an audit on him at the same time he's wobbling with a walker, falling down and crawling to the bathroom.
Why is that so easy for me to imagine? Is it just me?
Digging up Sarah Palin's old canard on 'death panels' i Obamacare. You're right about 'death panels',but wrong about being put in Obamacare. Barney Frank put the 'death panels' in the Dodd-Frank Finance Reform Bill; they will decide if corrupt , socially irresponsible Wall Street banks that broke the Public Trust should remain on Government life support or be killed outright.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
99percenter still pushing his wacky sites.
You got that right... He's sellout... apostman = 99Percent = Anonymous

URL: democraticpassel.com see below:

http://www.google.com/search...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Leave him be, No Surprize. Being a bully isn't a right;it's a shame.
You a certified idiot "IAnonymousI" and we're "Not Surprized" you're a dumbass...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Nice. I stopped watching when the Knicks got the boot. I was looking forward to Knicks vs. Heat, maybe next year :)
In others words, you also don't give a sht.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
She acts like she's drunk; too annoying to watch
Lol...priceless!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Can anyone picture this scenario if Obama and his "team IRS" hadn't been caught?
Picture poor Mr. Jones, a 78-year-old man who has several medical problems and frequent falls and is in need of a power wheelchair. The IRS will decide if Mr. Jones' quality of life is worth the cost of a power wheelchair and, if he is a republican, they will also do an audit on him at the same time he's wobbling with a walker, falling down and crawling to the bathroom.
Why is that so easy for me to imagine? Is it just me?
Following the red flags has unraveled it so far as to Cindy Thomas and Holly Paz (? spelling). Holly answers to Lois Lerner.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah dumbfk, damage dumbfk damage, plenty of it inland. I'm not saying it was as bad as the shore, but to suggest it was a 'little windy' after it past the shore is the stupidest fcking thing I have every heard.
Lol...pull your panties out of your ass. Your claim to sandy fame is that your work lost power. Pathetic.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

I apologize to Yeah, I didn't want him to leave. Just slow down on the jerky remarks. He was posting them so furiously he dug a hole for himself.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Digging up Sarah Palin's old canard on 'death panels' i Obamacare. You're right about 'death panels',but wrong about being put in Obamacare. Barney Frank put the 'death panels' in the Dodd-Frank Finance Reform Bill; they will decide if corrupt , socially irresponsible Wall Street banks that broke the Public Trust should remain on Government life support or be killed outright.
Go burn a flag, piss on the constitution. It's what you live for. You are a giant in your own lies...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Digging up Sarah Palin's old canard on 'death panels' i Obamacare. You're right about 'death panels',but wrong about being put in Obamacare. Barney Frank put the 'death panels' in the Dodd-Frank Finance Reform Bill; they will decide if corrupt , socially irresponsible Wall Street banks that broke the Public Trust should remain on Government life support or be killed outright.
Banks should be financially responsible, but who gives a damn about banks being "socially irresponsible"?

In fact, for banks, social responsibility and financial responsibility are incompatible.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And vile beast from hell Jane is quoting Anne Cuntler!
Time to walk the beach.
Be careful. A cat might try and bury you again.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Like most liberals, if you don't have credible evidence to refute something, Yeah you get stupid...
don't worry he gets more stupid...he will start bashing Israel and then have his usual love fest with Hitler.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...pull your panties out of your ass. Your claim to sandy fame is that your work lost power. Pathetic.
apostman = 99Percent = Anonymous = Not Surpized communistpatriot.com/ IP address 206.188.198.56*** 205.178.190.56
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Banks should be allowed to fail.

However, the concept that the government would "kill outright" any business is chilling, but likely with a Fascist Obama government.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Bush water boards three known terrorist, but does not kill them- Progressives say very, very bad.
OBama kills four Americans in drone attacks without the benefit of a trial -looney Progressives say very good.
progressives?

Charles Krauthammer

....al-Awlaki was no ordinary enemy. He was a U.S. citizen. By what right does the president order the killing by drone of an American? Where’s the due process?

Answer: Once you take up arms against the United States, you become an enemy combatant, thereby forfeiting the privileges of citizenship and the protections of the Constitution, including due process. You retain only the protection of the laws of war — no more and no less than those of your foreign comrades-in-arms.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/340747...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>British = white, Mexicans = brown, that's what all the fuss is about, rightwingers hate brown people.
Seriously if white people were streaming over the border to get into this country, ask yourselves would any of you rightwingers give a sh!t?
I'll ask my mexican wife if I hate brown people.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Riiight. So that's how Obama got a second term while you people ran an idiot.
O'bama corrupted the election-that's how he won. The last election was no better than third world countries.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Youngsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The IRS will be the undoing of Obama... A serious can of worms for a Obama bin Lying. The obama admin will have more roadkill than buses....
President Obama has done a great job.

People don't care about Libya, IRS, Drones, or any of that, only foxbots like you.

Affordable Health insurance!

Now that is winning.

This GENIUS borrows long term at 1.8% to fix the republicans mess.

Republicans: we dropped a TRILLION DOLLARS in Iraq!

"we can't afford shelters at elementary schools"

"we can't afford to insure Americans"

"we can't afford to rebuild bridges, let them fall into the river"

Republicans <----- Never vote for one!

President Obama <---- GENIUS!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Banks should be financially responsible, but who gives a damn about banks being "socially irresponsible"?
In fact, for banks, social responsibility and financial responsibility are incompatible.
'In Andrew Carnegie's 1889 essay "The Gospel of Wealth," he stated that business and the wealthy are the caretakers of our future society. " ... "How times have changed. Many of today's entrepreneurs are building their businesses based on the idea of fulfilling a new kind of social contract, one in which organizations voluntarily take responsibility for the "triple bottom line": people, planet, and profits. While corporate social responsibility (CSR) is not a new concept, it has new meaning in a Web 2.0 world. For consumers, the Internet and social media deliver a kaleidoscope view of a company's corporate culture. Given this new insight, consumers are exercising their right to patronize companies with values that mirror their own.

Companies today have to address questions that are external to their core business. Does the organization have a moral compass? Does it support worthy causes? Is it a good corporate citizen? Stepping back and taking a fresh look also gives brands a great opportunity to redefine themselves and optimize for the future. It should come as no surprise to corporate America that CSR has become a talent magnet, a sales magnet, and an investor magnet." ['Plus ca change;plus de la meme chose'] Check this out: http://business-ethics.com/2010/10/15/1544-tr...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
When did bush blame a video for a terrorist attack?
Bush didn't have to address inconsequential left wing talking points because there were none.

it's only right wingers who worry about such things. well, at least when a Dem is in the WH.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 835,761 - 835,780 of1,077,553
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min Yumpin Yimminy 67,815
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 24 min Corrupt Democrats 1,849
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 28 min edogxxx 97,502
Abby 7-22 31 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-22 33 min edogxxx 1
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 1 hr bensleys thoughts 1
Thousands march in downtown Chicago in support ... 1 hr bensleys thoughts 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••