Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#910306 May 23, 2013
Whatever wrote:
for leos...I asked why Progressives find killing US citizens using drones without the benefit of a trial is okay?
Ah! It's not so much killing Americans that bothers you idiots so much as it's a drone that does it!

I'm sure you believe there's some sort of 'common sense' here, but I'm sure you're not able to find it either.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#910309 May 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Documentation?
Were these American citizens or German citizens?
Before or after the US entered the war?
Makes a difference.
Why? We had Americans flying P-40's for the Chinese BEFORE was was declared.

What's your point son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#910311 May 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Documentation?
Were these American citizens or German citizens?
Before or after the US entered the war?
Makes a difference.
In fact, we had Americans flying for the British prior to 12/7/41.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#910312 May 23, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading your nonsensical ramblings is all the evidence I need to conclude that whatever position on an issue you advocate, the opposing position is the correct one.
Most Americans Believe Obama bin Lying is Covering Up IRS Scandal

A majority of Americans have clearly indicated that they believe the IRS intentionally targeted Tea Party groups. In a Washington Post/ABC News poll released Tuesday, 56 percent said they believe increased IRS scrutiny on conservative groups was deliberate, with only 31 percent saying they believed it was an “administrative mistake.”

In addition, 74 percent, described the tactics as inappropriate, with 51 percent saying they feel actions are criminal. Just 20 percent said they felt the IRS actions were appropriate, with 44 percent believing the agency acted within the law.

More Americans also believe that the Obama administration is attempting to cover up the scandal, with 45 percent suggesting that the White House has not disclosed all the facts, compared to 42 percent who say they trust the government on the matter.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/page/2010-2019/...

Or so he claims. The obama bin Lying administration knowing nothing is more terrible than watching their ignorance in action...

Funny how recent history always manages to shape obama's near future. IRS anyone?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#910315 May 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
He took an oath to protect the Constitution, which protects the American people.
In that Constitution Obama swore to obey, it states that the ONLY way the government can kill anyone inside the boundary or authority of the Constitution is through due process of law.
The Constitution doesn't mince words in the 5th Amendment. It's very straight-forward. The government cannot kill anyone inside the boundary of authority of the Constitution without due process of law.
Just what don't you understand about that?
And, why did Obama not know that, considering that he pretends to be a constitutional lawyer.
Tell me something son... how does the Constitution protect American citizens overseas on foreign soil?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#910316 May 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>An idiom (Latin: idioma, "special property", f. Greek: &#7984;&#948;&#943 ;&#969;&#956;&#945 ; – idi&#333;ma, "special feature, special phrasing", f. Greek: &#7988;&#948;&#953 ;&#959;&#962; – idios, "one’s own") is a combination of words that has a figurative meaning, due to its common usage. An idiom's figurative meaning is separate from the literal meaning or definition of the words of which it is made.[1] Idioms are numerous and they occur frequently in all languages. There are estimated to be at least 25,000 idiomatic expressions in the English language."
Complete ignorance... If I had a legitimate ignore list like "leosnana lily"... I'd put you on it you moron....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#910317 May 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama surrenders to terrorists.
bushie boy let terrorists kill Americans.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#910318 May 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Like most liberals, if you don't have credible evidence to refute something, then you invent idiot...
Funny how recent history always manages to shape the near future for undoing obama... IRS anyone?
I don't need evidence to counter your opinions son.

You can have as many of them as you want.

You're problem is you confuse the two on a normal, regular basis.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#910321 May 23, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
please put a leash on that mutt and drag her back to defeating hate talk radio...thanks
lol! The crazies along with mdbuilder have abandoned that site..

Apparently they're under the impression there's no one to insult there anymore.

So now they take their zionist beliefs to others.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#910323 May 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Complete ignorance... If I had a legitimate ignore list like "leosnana lily"... I'd put you on it you moron....
Are you trying to prove you don't have any credible evidence to refute something so you just go off the deep end son?

Thanks!
WillieLeroyDaSha wn

Lakewood, NJ

#910327 May 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>If possible, you get dumber and more disgusting by the day.(1)My child is legitamate (2)My child is white (3)Rickets is due to a vitamin deficiency (as is "scurvey" correctly spell scurvy) from which my child will never suffer, and (4) today the average life span of a person in an advanced society suffering sickle cell is 80. Why don't you out and kill some more oyster fishermen, Dex?
Fake teacher can't have a legitimate child because fake teacher claims to have a "legitamate" one. Bwhahahahahahaha...Now you be handin' over that illegitimate teaching certificate until you be learnin' how to spell "legitimate" correctly! And you be givin that babydaddy a lickin' or two! Bwhahahahahahahaha...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#910328 May 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You confuse "constitutional authority" with "legal authority". A constitutional authority is that written in the Constitution. A legal authority is that written in a law.
The laws you reference do not give any constitutional authority to the president. Only the Constitution gives constitutional authority to the president.
So, now, the Democrat party line is Congress declared war.
Ok, let's just ignore that your biggest complaint used to be Congress never declared a war.
And, if you noticed, it says "Congress has the authority...." I'm assuming you know the difference between Congress and the President.

Let's read the 5th Amendment again:
"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."
The 5th Amendment applies universally in all conditions for everyone within the boundary of authority of the Constitution except where the 5th Amendment says it doesn't apply:
"except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger"

It's important to understand this point very, very clearly.
THE EXCEPTION REFERENCED IN THE 5TH AMENDMENT NEVER APPLIES TO ANYONE NOT IN ACTIVE MILITARY SERVICE.

And, legislation is subordinate to the Constitution. If any legislation conflicts with the Constitution, the Constitution is right.
Your explanation conflicts with the Constitution.
So, which is right, what you wrote or the Constitution?
1.Let's just ignore that you're making up the claim that someone denied Congress declared war. NO One here contested that there was an actual declaration of war by Congress after the 9/11 attacks.(You are either confusing the Vietnam War with the Congress' AUMF or lying) It was Bush 43 who caused your confusion as they were not sure if Congress actually declared war on terrorism after 9/11/2001 or not [See:-->Schrodinger's War | Mother Jones
www.motherjones.com/politics/2006/11/schrodin... ; "Constitutionally, the 9-18-01 Act is a Declaration of War. Congress, not the President, has the power “to declare war,” the result of a deliberate decision by the framers of the Constitution to transfer the traditional war-initiating executive power of a king to a representative, republican legislature. The President, the framers determined, should have only the power to counter attacks on the nation—to repel and respond—but not to initiate war on his own. The President, as Commander-in-Chief, would have complete military authority to conduct war, once declared: he, and not Congress, makes the decisions as to how to wage war, including all matters of military engagement, strategy, tactics, rules of engagement, diplomacy, armistice, foreign relations with allies and adversaries, and policies toward captured enemies (including detention, interrogation, and military punishment—the subjects of so much friction in recent years). The framers’ division was clear: Congress declares wars; the President fights and concludes them." Check this out: http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2011/09/400...
Becky Crossley

Englewood, CO

#910329 May 23, 2013
Kay From NN wrote:
God doesn't make mistakes!!!!!!!!!!
God didn't put us into this mistake, man did. Remember man has there own free will, and those are the choices that got us into this freaking MISTAKE!!

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#910330 May 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Most Americans Believe Obama bin Lying is Covering Up IRS Scandal

A majority of Americans have clearly indicated that they believe the IRS intentionally targeted Tea Party groups. In a Washington Post/ABC News poll released Tuesday, 56 percent said they believe increased IRS scrutiny on conservative groups was deliberate, with only 31 percent saying they believed it was an “administrative mistake.”

In addition, 74 percent, described the tactics as inappropriate, with 51 percent saying they feel actions are criminal. Just 20 percent said they felt the IRS actions were appropriate, with 44 percent believing the agency acted within the law.

More Americans also believe that the Obama administration is attempting to cover up the scandal, with 45 percent suggesting that the White House has not disclosed all the facts, compared to 42 percent who say they trust the government on the matter.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/page/2010-2019/...

Or so he claims. The obama bin Lying administration knowing nothing is more terrible than watching their ignorance in action...

Funny how recent history always manages to shape obama's near future. IRS anyone?
And in the same poll, 51% approve of the way the President is doing this job, 60% believe the GOP in congress are not doing anything which is important to them, 56% believe the economy is better, 45% believe the Benghazi hearings are just political gamesmanship and 52% believe the AP subpoena was justified.

So Sorry chicken little. Try again
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#910331 May 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't need evidence to counter your opinions son.
You can have as many of them as you want.
You're problem is you confuse the two on a normal, regular basis.
You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you?
Becky Crossley

Englewood, CO

#910332 May 23, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You ready for that squatnutt yet, pigfck? I guarantee I'll fill your huge maw with creamy hot, nutty fudge.....:-)
Can I just say "Sexist!!" Your disgusting.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#910339 May 23, 2013
Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
And in the same poll, 51% approve of the way the President is doing this job, 60% believe the GOP in congress are not doing anything which is important to them, 56% believe the economy is better, 45% believe the Benghazi hearings are just political gamesmanship and 52% believe the AP subpoena was justified.
So Sorry chicken little. Try again
Obama's IRS will be obama's undoing with deep shit on the horizon for obama you idiot and all you can do is rag on Republicans and look like an idiot you moron..

Obama bin Lying doesn't know what the hell is going on anyway you moron. Or so he claims. The obama bin Lying administration knowing nothing is more terrible than watching their ignorance in action you idiot...

Funny how recent history always manages to shape the near future. IRS anyone?

Like most liberals, if you don't have credible evidence to refute something, then invent ignorace....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#910342 May 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are a very special kind of stupid aren't you?
Not your kind of special son.

You have one all unto yourself.

And by golly I applaud all the hard work you did to get there!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#910345 May 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's IRS will be obama's undoing with deep shit on the horizon for obama you idiot and all you can do is rag on Republicans and look like an idiot you moron..
Obama bin Lying doesn't know what the hell is going on anyway you moron. Or so he claims. The obama bin Lying administration knowing nothing is more terrible than watching their ignorance in action you idiot...
Funny how recent history always manages to shape the near future. IRS anyone?
Like most liberals, if you don't have credible evidence to refute something, then invent ignorace....
lol! No one needs evidence to refute your opinion son.

In fact, there's nothing to refute!

That's your own, personal ignorance on display. Be proud of it!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
proud2bwhite

Indianapolis, IN

#910349 May 23, 2013
dem wrote:
im coming back!
i will return
and ill possess your body and make you burn
i have the fire
i have the force
i have the power to make my evil take its course
woe to you oh earth and sea, for the devil sends the beast (obama) with wrath for he knows his time is short.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 23 min jacques Ottawa 180,978
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 1 hr Imasport 142
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 48,599
Ferguson protests move to retail stores 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 3 hr 1-5-11-17 MISSING 15
My true thoughts about this song. 3 hr ThereSheGosWalkin 4
Da Mayor Wins...........BIG 3 hr SOWhadaYaThink 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago