Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
835,701 - 835,720 of 1,100,396 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#910103 May 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! poor baby. so now you're pouting since you can't respond at the adult level.
awww.....
Yeah... In the age of information Gilligan...Your ignorance and running on empty is still a morons best choice...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#910104 May 23, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Come down and join us and you'll learn something new and groovin'...adbusters.org https://www.adbusters.org/sites/default/files...
99percenter still pushing his wacky sites.
SoVeryNotSurpriz ed

Lakewood, NJ

#910105 May 23, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
I want to take some time out now to make a serious post.
Most of you know me as "Not Surprized"( the slightly chubby--"chubby chasing"--Obamabot from, as you can all see, an embarrassing hidden location) but I'm so much more than that. I'm caring, I'm giving, I'm sensual. Its just that as I get older and fatter, things have slowed down quite a bit for me.
A couple of years ago you'd have never caught me posting for 12 straight hours because the phone would ring 5-6 times a night (and it'd be a different dude every time!!!). Now, I'm lucky if the janitor knocks on my door for a quickie after cleaning the community toilets.
I guess what I'm REALLY saying is..... I need friends (lovers too!!). I'll do literally anythng to earn your trust, and you can mop up the floor with me six ways from Sunday.
Please...leave your phone numbers and,,
Just love me....
Sincere and Warmest hugs!!! Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#910106 May 23, 2013
Okay, there is only so much you can say about Yeah's moronic posts.

Yeah is on my ignore list for now as reading his posts are a waste of my time.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#910107 May 23, 2013
Can anyone picture this scenario if Obama and his "team IRS" hadn't been caught?

Picture poor Mr. Jones, a 78-year-old man who has several medical problems and frequent falls and is in need of a power wheelchair. The IRS will decide if Mr. Jones' quality of life is worth the cost of a power wheelchair and, if he is a republican, they will also do an audit on him at the same time he's wobbling with a walker, falling down and crawling to the bathroom.

Why is that so easy for me to imagine? Is it just me?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#910108 May 23, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, the Tea baggers are no different than the Boston Bombers, Extremists who need to have background checks done on them. The IRS was just part of that, checking whether any money was going to terrorist front groups. They had nothing to apologise for.
Go ahead and list all the violent acts performed by the tea party.
SoVeryNotSurpriz ed

Lakewood, NJ

#910109 May 23, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Morning again to all my topix friends!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee small hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using some of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be juding your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!!
Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed. Just remember, double up on the depends!!!! I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)
Most sincerely, Not Surprized!!
And boys, phone numbers please!! Call me!
A quick reminder!!!!!!!! I run scripts when judging as they allow me a huge advantage when it comes to judging the posts! I realize it's cheating but it makes me feel so much better about our team losing the election!!
The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our Teabagging friends are doing right now. I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!! Join me!!
I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!!
I consider it "mine"!!!!!! PLEASE join me!
Hugs, Not Surprized!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#910110 May 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Playing stupid and ignorant isn't working for Obama, why do you think it will work for you idiot?
Leave him be, No Surprize. Being a bully isn't a right;it's a shame.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#910111 May 23, 2013
You libturds need to learn the difference between "promote" and provide.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#910112 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>No, we're dazzled by your obtuseness to any facts sinking in
Stupid is not what you do. It's who you are... Nothing is more terrible than your ignorance in action you idiot...

AND... You never grow tired of making a fool and loser out of yourself do you??

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#910113 May 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Keep it up & you will disappear.
Dow highs and lows are meaningless. Lmao at you stupid libturds.
SoVeryNotSurpriz ed

Lakewood, NJ

#910114 May 23, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
How clever I am!!! I love how I try and confuse the rest of the forum with my caginess!!! So tricky and so very shrewd! I am doing a wonderful job today, together, who cares if the forum knows I am the same person? It makes it that much more fun!! I'll keep going, I'm doing great, though I do think I should wait right now until my psychiatric team does their morning rounds before I continue with my postings. I don't want my Meds upped again now do I? They are getting concerned as I seem to be going into meltdown more frequently as of late. But I have them fooled don't I?? They know about some of my multiple personalities, but not all, so who gives a darn!!! Let's just fly under the radar until they're gone, lay low so to speak. I can bring out the rest of my sockpuppet cabal later!!! Then the fun will really start!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#910115 May 23, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Can anyone picture this scenario if Obama and his "team IRS" hadn't been caught?
Picture poor Mr. Jones, a 78-year-old man who has several medical problems and frequent falls and is in need of a power wheelchair. The IRS will decide if Mr. Jones' quality of life is worth the cost of a power wheelchair and, if he is a republican, they will also do an audit on him at the same time he's wobbling with a walker, falling down and crawling to the bathroom.
Digging up Sarah Palin's old canard on 'death panels' i Obamacare. You're right about 'death panels',but wrong about being put in Obamacare. Barney Frank put the 'death panels' in the Dodd-Frank Finance Reform Bill; they will decide if corrupt , socially irresponsible Wall Street banks that broke the Public Trust should remain on Government life support or be killed outright.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#910116 May 23, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
99percenter still pushing his wacky sites.
You got that right... He's sellout... apostman = 99Percent = Anonymous

URL: democraticpassel.com see below:

http://www.google.com/search...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#910117 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>Leave him be, No Surprize. Being a bully isn't a right;it's a shame.
You a certified idiot "IAnonymousI" and we're "Not Surprized" you're a dumbass...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#910118 May 23, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Nice. I stopped watching when the Knicks got the boot. I was looking forward to Knicks vs. Heat, maybe next year :)
In others words, you also don't give a sht.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#910119 May 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
She acts like she's drunk; too annoying to watch
Lol...priceless!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#910121 May 23, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Following the red flags has unraveled it so far as to Cindy Thomas and Holly Paz (? spelling). Holly answers to Lois Lerner.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#910122 May 23, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah dumbfk, damage dumbfk damage, plenty of it inland. I'm not saying it was as bad as the shore, but to suggest it was a 'little windy' after it past the shore is the stupidest fcking thing I have every heard.
Lol...pull your panties out of your ass. Your claim to sandy fame is that your work lost power. Pathetic.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#910123 May 23, 2013
I apologize to Yeah, I didn't want him to leave. Just slow down on the jerky remarks. He was posting them so furiously he dug a hole for himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 4 min Amen 43
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 min Doug77 4,672
Was Bergdahl PLANNED All Along? 8 min Amen 1
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 11 min Amen 0
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 17 min TRD 68,372
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min Dick Topick 49,531
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 573
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,401
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr trying to keep up 97,936
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••