Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#910164 May 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans can't change. That's because they're set in their ways.
So they can't think either... or refuse to!
See, that's the lie you liberals have been fed enough times and now you believe you're entitled to authority.

You're entitled only to your opinions.

Just like the rest of us.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#910165 May 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever insinuated that liberals didn't care about due process.
so you're saying they do?
I agree with him. During WWII they would have been put against a wall and shot.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#910166 May 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I replied to your mental twin FloriDUH who said the relief money mainly went to wealthy who had beachfront homes.
This was a lie.
There was no statement as to most.
Most flooding victims were no beachfront home owners.
Try not to be such a fricken idiot all the time.
Get a clue dumbrowski...I'll help ya.

The COASTAL SANDBAR @ sea level areas were SLAMMED.

As in -NOT much for ELEVATION levels on MILES of sandbar land...so respective "distance" from actual "beachside" when referencing properties, is rather IRRELEVANT.
It takes massive amounts of aid to actually clean up and restore from such disasters.
The difference being-cleanup and restoration being HANDLED, not dollars being taken and WASTED on whatever!

A Sandbar is a sandbar-subjected to water inundation-kind of like an ISLAND, duhmmy.

Are you Realllllly, THAT ignorant?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#910167 May 23, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Once you take up arms against this country, you are no longer a citizen with rights.
But answer me this. Why does Obama have no problem droning an American who joined the enemy but wants to try all other foreign terrorists in our courts - rights and all?
Kind of kooky and backwards. Don't you agree?
You hear they know where 8 of the people involved with Benghazi are but won't detain because they haven't gathered enough info to bring them to trail. They even know the brand of coffee they drink. Something mighty fishy going on there.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#910168 May 23, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Once you take up arms against this country, you are no longer a citizen with rights.
But answer me this. Why does Obama have no problem droning an American who joined the enemy but wants to try all other foreign terrorists in our courts - rights and all?
Kind of kooky and backwards. Don't you agree?
let's just line them up against the nearest Chick-Fil-A and start using them for drone target practice?

2 'birds' with one. works for me.

Since: May 13

Westerville, OH

#910169 May 23, 2013
Liberals to lynch Bush for even considering to use drones against civilians.

Liberals happy that Obama uses drones to kill Americans.

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#910170 May 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Obama: Citizenship Shouldn’t Shield Americans Who Wage War Against U.S. Abroad
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/o...
wow. Obama expressing a right wing talking point. mark your calender.
I don't recall you ever answering the question about Obama thinking he had the right to kill any American citizen anywhere at his whim.
Given that Obama is helping the Taliban gain control of Afghanistan again, I don't believe he's killing terrorists.
I wonder if Obama is a hired killer who uses the US muscle to help one terrorist faction eliminate a competing terrorist faction. Obama is obviously on the side of the Afab terrorists. So, there must be some other reason the drone strikes continue.

Westerville, OH

#910171 May 23, 2013
Obama FEMA denies disaster relief to Texas, Florida, Oklahoma. Etc. Red State.

Oklahomans thanks God for surviving and they are not sittings around like all the ghetto liberals in New Orleans blaming Bush.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#910172 May 23, 2013
How do you turn this stupid spell thing off?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#910173 May 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Obama: Citizenship Shouldn’t Shield Americans Who Wage War Against U.S. Abroad
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/o...
wow. Obama expressing a right wing talking point. mark your calender.
Why does that policy apply to only American citizens?

Why does Obama have no problem droning an American who joined the enemy but wants to try all other foreign terrorists in our courts? Ass backwards, don't you think?

And, just how do you reconcile the fact that Obama promised the Taliban would be part of the future government of Afghanistan, while at the same time pretending to be at war with them?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#910174 May 23, 2013
Krauthammer: Of all issues, Rand Paul’s drone concern ‘most ridiculous and absurd’

On this weekend’s broadcast of the syndicated “Inside Washington” television program, conservative Washington Post columnist Charles Krauthammer blasted Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand Paul’s recent filibuster and mocked the idea of a drone attack on United States soil.

“Well look, I am grateful he raised this issue, because I think we have reached a point in the country where we are sick and tired of the way the administration is going around blowing people to kingdom come while sitting in their living rooms because of a suspicion — I’m talking about Americans,” Krauthammer said.“Just last week, my neighbor was blown away during a chicken barbecue by his pool.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/10/krauthammer...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#910175 May 23, 2013
Who dat woman giving opotus heck-o!?!

Goodness.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#910176 May 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush didn't have to address inconsequential left wing talking points because there were none.
it's only right wingers who worry about such things. well, at least when a Dem is in the WH.
Right wing talking points are the reason for the video lie?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#910177 May 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
let's just line them up against the nearest Chick-Fil-A and start using them for drone target practice?
2 'birds' with one. works for me.
You terrorist.. It's in your blood sonicfiller... inbred hate....
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#910178 May 23, 2013
LiberalsAreHypocrites wrote:
Obama FEMA denies disaster relief to Texas, Florida, Oklahoma. Etc. Red State.
Oklahomans thanks God for surviving and they are not sittings around like all the ghetto liberals in New Orleans blaming Bush.
Now there ya go.

Point (well made!!)

That blame the weather and rampant stupidity on a POTUS crap-was BULLCHIT.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#910179 May 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall you ever answering the question about Obama thinking he had the right to kill any American citizen anywhere at his whim.
Given that Obama is helping the Taliban gain control of Afghanistan again, I don't believe he's killing terrorists.
I wonder if Obama is a hired killer who uses the US muscle to help one terrorist faction eliminate a competing terrorist faction. Obama is obviously on the side of the Afab terrorists. So, there must be some other reason the drone strikes continue.
anywhere?

leap of faith reasoning is for FOXbots. so for me: you'll have to cite it.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#910180 May 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you got pregnant when the priest rappppped your azzzzzzz?

"have that kid, no matter what"

What?

"we can't afford to insure our citizens, or even to guarantee coverage that can be bought"

Republicans: we wasted a TRILLION DOLLARS IN IRAQ.

ONE THOUSAND BILLION DOLLARS!

IN IRAQ.

"we can't afford shelters in elementary schools here in the USA"

"we can't afford healthcare in the USA"

"ONE TRILLION DOLLARS FOR IRAQ, SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT"
signed, every dooouuccchhheee bagggggg right winger.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#910181 May 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You terrorist.. It's in your blood sonicfiller... inbred hate....
oh yeah, sure. hater. big time.

so is there a Chick-Fil-A near your domicile?

3 with one.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#910182 May 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>

And, just how do you reconcile the fact that Obama promised the Taliban would be part of the future government of Afghanistan, while at the same time pretending to be at war with them?
The "future" government of Afghanistan?

Just keep dem 'Merican dollars flowing in there-the Taliban ALREADY "appreciates" it.

Westerville, OH

#910183 May 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Krauthammer: Of all issues, Rand Paul’s drone concern ‘most ridiculous and absurd’

On this weekend’s broadcast of the syndicated “Inside Washington” television program, conservative Washington Post columnist Charles Krauthammer blasted Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand Paul’s recent filibuster and mocked the idea of a drone attack on United States soil.

“Well look, I am grateful he raised this issue, because I think we have reached a point in the country where we are sick and tired of the way the administration is going around blowing people to kingdom come while sitting in their living rooms because of a suspicion — I’m talking about Americans,” Krauthammer said.“Just last week, my neighbor was blown away during a chicken barbecue by his pool.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/10/krauthammer...
Amnesty International protests U.S. drone killings
May 22, 2013

But ONLY when the president is Bush!!!

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml...

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min Boy G 50,658
Amy 10-24 50 min RACE 16
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 50 min _Zoey_ 4,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min WelbyMD 179,478
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr Wolverine33 654
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 7 hr i need a bump to 22
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]