Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#910206 May 23, 2013
How's the weather on the Moon, libtard?
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush invaded Afghanistan, and lost the war.
Not our Genius Obama.
Obama got bin laden, and finished Iraq.
One Trillion for war in Iraq?
Really?
Really?
Really?
who got paid?
REPUBLICAN DOOUUCCCHHHEEEE BAGGGGGS?
I like my dollars spent here, in the USA!
Every school in OK should have a safe room or shelter,
the supervisor of the schools in this RED STATE,
stated: "we can't afford to put shelters in our schools"
Oh well little children, BIG RED GOPPPPer just got you killed at school!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#910207 May 23, 2013
for leos...I asked why Progressives find killing US citizens using drones without the benefit of a trial is okay?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#910208 May 23, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Pour soda on your keyboard.
Okay that was funny, not helpful but some humor.

Do you clean your keyboard by putting in the dishwasher after one of these accidents?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#910209 May 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Drone On
During World War II, a small number of German Americans fought for Nazi Germany as members of the Waffen-SS.
Documentation?

Were these American citizens or German citizens?

Before or after the US entered the war?

Makes a difference.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#910210 May 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The IRS will be obama's undoing and all you can do is rag on Bush,, LOL... Deep shit is on the horizon you fool...
Every citizen knows: damn right the IRS should be so far up every right wingers azzzzzzz!!

tax cheats all!

every single one of em.

Who cuts taxes for BILLIONAIRES during a TRILLION dollar war in Iraq?

Bush.

handed each BILLIONAIRE $50 million dollars.

"oh, they needed the governments help"

But schools in RED STATE OK can't afford shelters for little school children?

This is insanity in practice.

hand out millions to filthy rich guys, and deny shelter for school kids.

(a billionaire: worth over a thousand million dollars)

Bush gave them tax cuts, free gov loot.

While the country was at war! a trillion dollar Iraq fffffccckkkk up!

give money to rich, borrow money for war. hey is that the RED GOPPPPPPer way?

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#910211 May 23, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Romney was an idiot for not bringing up benghazi and obama's lack of accountability--"American are being murdered, let me see what do i need to pack for Vegas"-- and that the lapdog media paid more attention to Romney's binder full of women comment.
Many of us believe he'd be the president now if Romney had put the spotlight of Benghazi directly on Obama in the third presidential debate.

Very unfortunate he let that golden opportunity slip through his hands. And ours.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#910212 May 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Banks should be allowed to fail.
However, the concept that the government would "kill outright" any business is chilling, but likely with a Fascist Obama government.
It may be 'chilling' to you Galt, but it is the first law of capitalism that weak companies be allowed to fall so the stronger ones can prosper; and moral capitalism states that it would be immoral to prolong the misery and suffering of sick and corrupt companies. Corporate euthanasia is more humane than waiting until the company depletes all their capital stock, people are thrown out of work, and what's left isn't even envious pickings for vultue capitalists scavenging around the bare bones amidst the agonizing sounds of gnashing of teeth and blood-curdling sobs.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#910213 May 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
anywhere?
leap of faith reasoning is for FOXbots. so for me: you'll have to cite it.
I know this slipped by you, but the weaponized domestic drone program wasn't affected by the so-called "cuts" of the so-called "sequester". That was more important to Obama than teachers and fire fighters and air traffic control. Also receiving additional funding from the other unimportant functions was Janet Napolitano's building of... how did Obama put it... a "civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded" as the Armed Forces.
2,400 tanks
7000 machine guns
1.6 BILLIOIN rounds of ammunition (a type prohibited by the Geneva Convention)

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#910214 May 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Detain them and bring them to trial where Flacko__please be very specific.
Here. The USA. They claim they are waiting till all the evidence is in. I say it's BS.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#910215 May 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
When asked whether the president had the authority to order any American killed within the borders of the United States at his whim, why did it take Obama two weeks to answer that question?
It's a simple answer. It takes less than 10 seconds. Anyone who has ever read the Constitution at least once in their life will know it:
"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."
In short:
No person shall be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law.
Why did it take a (supposed) constitutional lawyer two weeks to discover this?
That is the problem. Obama doesn't even know what's written in the Constitution because he's never read it. But, why should he read it? He's been indoctrinated his entire life in the belief that it should be eliminated. There's no reason to learn something that isn't even relevant.
oh loook:

DB douuuucchheee bagggggg

cares about terrorists!!

coddles terrorists!!

what a loooooon!

Orlando, FL

#910216 May 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you as a patient requests your doctor's advice, the doctor can be paid for that service.
That is it.
If you were in the business of cutting costs, would you pay someone to offer advise on increasing the costs?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#910217 May 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: Heat fan!! Galt and the rest of the white supremacists can't stand the NBA because most of the players are 7' tall black man; makes them feel inferior and stuff...
"silly"
One more time your racist mind is working overtime. Many of us who can not stand the NBA love college basketball. In case you have never watched a college basketball game the majority of the players are black in NCAA Division 1. Why is that. The answer is real simple, because they are the best.
Peace
KMA
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#910218 May 23, 2013
LiberalsAreHypocrites wrote:
Funny how Liberals do not blame Obama for the IRS scandal but still blame Bush for Katrina!
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
No one is blaming Bush for Katrina, most are blaming him for his failure to act, to use the full weight of the American government to help our fellow Americans and save lives, but I believe he had a birthday party to attend.

Orlando, FL

#910219 May 23, 2013
Why won't Obama kill the terrorists reponsible for Benghazi?

We know who they are and where they are.

Anyone?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#910220 May 23, 2013
"The First Amendment protects The A.P.ís right to gather news, as it protects Rosenís too. Obamaís view is that national security interests nearly always trump the First Amendment. No president has had this view before, except Richard Nixon."

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#910221 May 23, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> QED? You're going to watch your toilet flush?...'quod erat demonstrandum'
For you, QED = Queer Erotica Demonstrator

Chop, Chop, Hop Sing.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#910222 May 23, 2013
Why can't any of the smart rightwingers find their way to this thread? Calm down, just asking.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#910223 May 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
When asked whether the president had the authority to order any American killed within the borders of the United States at his whim, why did it take Obama two weeks to answer that question?
It's a simple answer. It takes less than 10 seconds. Anyone who has ever read the Constitution at least once in their life will know it:
"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."
In short:
No person shall be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law.
Why did it take a (supposed) constitutional lawyer two weeks to discover this?
That is the problem. Obama doesn't even know what's written in the Constitution because he's never read it. But, why should he read it? He's been indoctrinated his entire life in the belief that it should be eliminated. There's no reason to learn something that isn't even relevant.
"...except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; " You are denying that a actual state of war exists with international terrorism ever since the U S Congress declared war 12 years ago on al qaida. Obama never denied it, so why do you? Obama went on to say that as President he took an oath to protect the American people to the best of his ability ---killing a American citizen who has rejected his own country and its laws so as to kill other Americans was a hard decision ,but one like a police swat team must make to kill an armed gunman with no intention of being taken alive.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#910224 May 23, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Bigot
Inflated
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#910225 May 23, 2013
*** Alert ***

Tornado Alley To Return To Violent Outbreak Status by End Of This Month

If you are in the RED SHADE then pay attention...
Pink is the jet stream position at the start of the outbreak. It favors Oklahoma yet again.

A trough will place itself in a position to bring violent tornadoes to the plains once again toward the end of this month. I'll have your entire story on Thursday, till then get the word out!***

Might I remind you this is the same pattern forecast in late April here at The Weather Space.com - http://www.theweatherspace.com/2013/04/29/tor...

Note: Mid May's outbreak happened, but one was featured for memorial day onward ...

*** Alert ... Tornado Alley To Return To Violent Outbreak Status by End Of This Month ***

If you are in the RED SHADE then pay attention...
Pink is the jet stream position at the start of the outbreak. It favors Oklahoma yet again.

A trough will place itself in a position to bring violent tornadoes to the plains once again toward the end of this month. I'll have your entire story on Thursday, till then get the word out!***

Might I remind you this is the same pattern forecast in late April here at The Weather Space.com - http://www.theweatherspace.com/2013/04/29/tor...

Note: Mid May's outbreak happened, but one was featured for memorial day onward ...

http://www.theweatherspace.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 182,029
Santa Claus delayed in Chicago after getting th... 3 hr ChicagOpinion 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr ChicagOpinion 98,871
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr J RULES 71,188
Chicago Pizza Blows 10 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 11 hr IUEC 7,564
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:49 am PST