Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
835,641 - 835,660 of 1,096,711 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Joey Bidewide

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: Heat fan!! Galt and the rest of the white supremacists can't stand the NBA because most of the players are 7' tall black man; makes them feel inferior and stuff...
Inebriated lily loves the race card

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying he's similar to fart news?
interesting.
You're running away, boy. Don't make me take my belt off.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When you talk like a pedophile, people notice.
You don't need to tell us your personal life story, son.

I suggest you keep that tidbit of information to yourself!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

<quoted text>
LOL, remember when the neighboring rancher was interviewd and said "you're not supposed to clear the brush,it's the home of small animals, that's all just an act for the cameras" !!!
Don't know about Texas, but brush clearing is essential in California for fire protection.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
Killed nearly 5000 US servicemen & women launching the war against Iraq for no good reason .... Other than profit !
Tell us, how many other people's children must you kill needlessly before you consider someone a "terrible POTUS"?
Glad you asked. I think 50,000+ like Democrats Kennedy/Johnson is adequate. Don't you? Oh I forgot, you hypocrites rewrote history and scratched that one out.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Beats Hussein Obama, where every third word puked from his mouth is "I".
Really? Because you do it?

wow..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's Gallup, widely known and respected, Galt didn't even cite the poll he cherry-picked from.
RCP average of polls
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's the difference.
Cons would coddle their own no matter what.
Look at Palin. No more sex appeal and whoosh! Out the door!
Is it strange that not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Liberals??
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

<quoted text>
That's from WorldNutDaily and Galt already posted it. It's their bible.
It's amazing what they believe.

Some of these idiots remind me of that girl in the State Farm commercial. They must all be dating french models!
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Obama currently at 50% approval and 44% disapproval. Republicans are losing more voters.
In one poll. Look at the averages of polls

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Historical record son.
That's like asking why anyone would be interested in bushie boy's invasion into iraq when he lied?
And between Morgan and bushie boy, bushie is clearly the bigger fool.. politics aside.
Either you stand with Bush or you stand with the maniac Saddam. I guess we know what side you are on. Liberals loons like you wanted to lose the war because they hated Bush more than they loved this country. You are a classless putz yeah hoo-and then on top of it you pretend to be a soldier. A soldier of what? Islam?

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>You read too much of your own propaganda.
(Image the media circus if we left Saddam Hussein in our rear with a war machine he rebuilt with the money he stole from the UN's oil for food scam and resumed his attempt to take control of all the oil fields on the Arabian peninsula....)

Your answer doesn't really say anything. You seem to want to say C) Do the exact same thing in the exact same place against the exact same enemy as the Soviets, and some-fucking-how you expect to achieve a different result?
Is that your answer?

For your reference in case you think C) would be a stupid thing to do, here is the question again:

It's 9/12. You are the president. What do you do? Do you:

A) Surrender to the Arab terrorists? or
B) Do the usual Bill Clinton response and lob a few cruise missiles in their general direction? or
C) Do the exact same thing in the exact same place against the exact same enemy as the Soviets, and some-fucking-how you expect to achieve a different result? or
D) You do it differently to achieve a different result than the Soviets experienced?

If you can think of another option, please begin your response with a description of that option, and include some justification.
War machine? As a result of the UN imposed no fly zone, Iraq was a glorified bombing range.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>British = white, Mexicans = brown, that's what all the fuss is about, rightwingers hate brown people.
Seriously if white people were streaming over the border to get into this country, ask yourselves would any of you rightwingers give a sh!t?
ask yourself if the illegal immgrants were white, and they did not expect government handouts and automatic citizenship for their kids and likely to eventually vote Republican would Obama enforce immigration laws.

borders are borders. do you control who comes into your home? or do you leave your doors unlocked so whoever wants to can come and go as they like? and if they pop out a kid on your sofa, do you add the kids name to your property deed?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yet Yeah in Hawaii loves 'NATURE'- In spite of what misplaced and misused body parts have created and done to him.
lol! Good thing you've relegated yourself to personal attacks, son.

It's clear you can't handle the real world!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey. You didn't finish your homework assignment. Here it is again:
You should not call your elders "son", son.
Now, back to the post you are dodging. There are questions in the post you are avoiding answering. Please provide an answer to the question.
Here is the post again for your convenience.
You pretend to know some things....
Tell us why you think Bush was not a good president. I mean, every other excuse coming out of your mouth was "Bush did it, too."
So, if Bush was such a great president, tell us why the other side of your mouth disagrees.
(hint: there is a statement in the post that reads: "tell us why you think Bush was not a good president." You can start your response there.)
I already answered son. And that's more than you would give.

I suspect your problem is comprehension. You should get that fixed.

Then again, that would require the desire on your part to do so!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

this is something i've wondered about....

Jon Stewart Asks O'Reilly: Is It Joy Or Sexual Arousal At Fox Over Obama Scandals

http://www.newshounds.us/jon_stewart_asks_o_r...
Joey Bidewide

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
And vile beast from hell Jane is quoting Anne Cuntler!
Time to walk the beach.
vile beast from hell lily demonstrates her motherly and female disparaging language while making believe she walks the beach instead of the streets
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
No help at all. YOu say Bush was a terrible president. To be a terrible president, he had to have done something terrible. Tell us what terrible thing Bush did.
Oh I'm sorry. I thought the attack on America and Americans was terrible.

Clearly you and cons have a different opinion on that.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
running out of republican voters the republicans seem to be, looking under rocks for more voters.
Which is why they're changing their tune, albeit slowly, regarding hispanics and immigration.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dodging, son.
What action(s) of Bush caused you to conclude he was a terrible president?
If you need proof Iraq was connected with terrorists, just search Abu Nidal, just for one example. In that search, you should come across other direct links just by reading what comes up.
Now, stop squirming, boy. Answer the question.
What action(s) of Bush caused you to conclude he was a terrible president?
lol! Even bushie boy avoided tying iraq to terrorists son.

He was at least that smart.

You obviously aren't!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••