Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
835,461 - 835,480 of 1,082,984 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Ft. Hood~~~ Nidal Malik Hasan Registered Democrat ~ Muslim
Nidal Hasan (the Ft. Hood shooter) lived in either Virginia (his state of residence prior to being sent to Ft. Hood) or Texas, neither of which has partisan registration. Therefore the claim that he was a "registered Democrat" is false. I do not know if he voted or how he voted, but I do know that unless he was registered in a state in which he did not reside, that the claim that he is a registered Democrat is FALSE.

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-idea-that...

just post the whole right wing chain email so i can save time debunking it.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
a Bush appointee? thugs?
old news.
The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide.': Barack Hussein Obama

You have to admit - Obama bin Lying, Hillary, Susan Rice, Carney, the IRS, Omama's entire administration do what they do best is LIE.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Mitt should have run on his healthcare reform(Romneycare) and climate change record as Governor of Massachusetts and he surely would have won. But, alas, as Nixon learned , a denial of a denial is still a denial especially if you tape the whole thing and got booted.
47%?

video with audio is so much better than just audio, don't you think?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You have no fcking clue what you are talking about. My office was without power out in PA 100 miles from shore as were millions of others because of your so called 'little gusty dissapating'. You are a complete fcking moron.
LOL... fcking moron, some hurricane.. LMFAO.. "No Power" LOL... you are an idiot Homer...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the Clinton admin did the same according to right wing sources. Daily Caller for one.
and i'd never question a right wing source. would you?
as for Bush....also happened on his watch. though you won't find that on a right wing site. funny how that works, don't you think?
IF GW Bush went after progressives the way O'bama went after conservatives-we would have been hearing about it every day since it supposedly happened. But that isn't the case-you came up with three terrorist organizations.
I am tired of shooting fish in a barrel.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... fcking moron, some hurricane.. LMFAO.. "No Power" LOL... you are an idiot Homer...
Man you people are fcking stupid.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... It's really funny how recent history always manages to shape the near future you idiot. obama and the IRS anyone? EVERYONE TAKES THE FIFTH
http://nationalmemo.wpengine.n etdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploa ds/2013/05/everyone-takes-the- fifth.jpg
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Unless you lived on the east coast when Sandy came through here, pls do yourself a favor and stfu.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsh!t not if they were in the path of the storm, come out here to PA sometime and see and we are over 100 miles from the shore.
Here you can read the names of the dead and see where they were killed, many were well inland - http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2012/11/17...
Hi Homer,
Look at how dapper the President looked in his prom photos:

Obama Prom Photos Released

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/23/obam...

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... It's really funny how recent history always manages to shape the near future you idiot. obama and the IRS anyone?
Everyone takes the fifth. Check this out: http://nationalmemo.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/w...
RUSH10ME

Lawrenceville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Virginia, go figure. You should run for mayor or governor, Homer would support you.
Why not I already support the Texas secession movement, the Alaska secession movement and The South secession movement, Homer can always use another good cause to donate money to.
Support lily and buy her a drink .
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>IF GW Bush went after progressives the way O'bama went after conservatives-we would have been hearing about it every day since it supposedly happened. But that isn't the case-you came up with three terrorist organizations.
President George W. Bush, in an address to a joint session of Congress on September 20, 2001 said, "Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Unless you lived on the east coast when Sandy came through here, pls do yourself a favor and stfu.
Exactly, I second that stfu.

Did you see the Heat beat the Pacers in overtime by 1 point?
103-102! LeBron James saved the day in the last 2 seconds! What a game.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Nidal Hasan (the Ft. Hood shooter) lived in either Virginia (his state of residence prior to being sent to Ft. Hood) or Texas, neither of which has partisan registration. Therefore the claim that he was a "registered Democrat" is false. I do not know if he voted or how he voted, but I do know that unless he was registered in a state in which he did not reside, that the claim that he is a registered Democrat is FALSE.
Liberals just love using that word 'debunked'. Liberals never win on a level playing field. They never get tired of hearing themselves saying 'debunked'. Like the sound of cold poop on your dinner plates,'debunked'. You idiot democrats will eat anything or poison your handlers or obama slips or shits on your plate..

Ariel Castro, Cleveland Kidnapper, Registered Democrat-Deranged Liberal - According to voter registration records, Ariel Castro, the Cleveland kidnapper, is a registered Democrat.

According to the Daily News, "What the neighbors saw was terrifying and dehumanizing: Naked women on dog leashes, crawling in the dirt in Ariel Castro's backyard a deranged liberal. A lady clutching an infant and pounding on a window for help." This answers the question, which side actually 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant'.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>IF GW Bush went after progressives the way O'bama went after conservatives-we would have been hearing about it every day since it supposedly happened. But that isn't the case-you came up with three terrorist organizations.
no they wouldn't.

overblown outrage is the specialty of the right wing.

and you keep on with that terrorist shtick, but i've yet to see corroboration in the form of definitive results from the 'investigations' by the Bush IRS.

so you must be a barrel builder? small ones?

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
We did hear about it everyday and you republicans launched the 'stop blaming Bush' to try and hide and forget his abuses of power.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Man you people are fcking stupid.
That's the former Floriduh, put him on ignore, he's insane. He has been autoposting the same article about Monsanto for a week.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
That's interesting, did not know that.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
You are a dumbass...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2013

Judged:

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Support lily and buy her a drink .
did you buy that man a drink before you killed him?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info