Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
835,441 - 835,460 of 1,101,343 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#909819 May 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... It's really funny how recent history always manages to shape the near future you idiot. obama and the IRS anyone?
Everyone takes the fifth. Check this out: http://nationalmemo.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/w...
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#909820 May 23, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Virginia, go figure. You should run for mayor or governor, Homer would support you.
Why not I already support the Texas secession movement, the Alaska secession movement and The South secession movement, Homer can always use another good cause to donate money to.
Support lily and buy her a drink .
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#909821 May 23, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>IF GW Bush went after progressives the way O'bama went after conservatives-we would have been hearing about it every day since it supposedly happened. But that isn't the case-you came up with three terrorist organizations.
I am tired of shooting fish in a barrel.
President George W. Bush, in an address to a joint session of Congress on September 20, 2001 said, "Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#909822 May 23, 2013
Homer wrote:
Unless you lived on the east coast when Sandy came through here, pls do yourself a favor and stfu.
Exactly, I second that stfu.

Did you see the Heat beat the Pacers in overtime by 1 point?
103-102! LeBron James saved the day in the last 2 seconds! What a game.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#909823 May 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Nidal Hasan (the Ft. Hood shooter) lived in either Virginia (his state of residence prior to being sent to Ft. Hood) or Texas, neither of which has partisan registration. Therefore the claim that he was a "registered Democrat" is false. I do not know if he voted or how he voted, but I do know that unless he was registered in a state in which he did not reside, that the claim that he is a registered Democrat is FALSE.
http://www.examiner.com/article/the-idea-that...
just post the whole right wing chain email so i can save time debunking it.
Liberals just love using that word 'debunked'. Liberals never win on a level playing field. They never get tired of hearing themselves saying 'debunked'. Like the sound of cold poop on your dinner plates,'debunked'. You idiot democrats will eat anything or poison your handlers or obama slips or shits on your plate..

Ariel Castro, Cleveland Kidnapper, Registered Democrat-Deranged Liberal - According to voter registration records, Ariel Castro, the Cleveland kidnapper, is a registered Democrat.

According to the Daily News, "What the neighbors saw was terrifying and dehumanizing: Naked women on dog leashes, crawling in the dirt in Ariel Castro's backyard a deranged liberal. A lady clutching an infant and pounding on a window for help." This answers the question, which side actually 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant'.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#909824 May 23, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>IF GW Bush went after progressives the way O'bama went after conservatives-we would have been hearing about it every day since it supposedly happened. But that isn't the case-you came up with three terrorist organizations.
I am tired of shooting fish in a barrel.
no they wouldn't.

overblown outrage is the specialty of the right wing.

and you keep on with that terrorist shtick, but i've yet to see corroboration in the form of definitive results from the 'investigations' by the Bush IRS.

so you must be a barrel builder? small ones?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#909825 May 23, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>IF GW Bush went after progressives the way O'bama went after conservatives-we would have been hearing about it every day since it supposedly happened. But that isn't the case-you came up with three terrorist organizations.
I am tired of shooting fish in a barrel.
We did hear about it everyday and you republicans launched the 'stop blaming Bush' to try and hide and forget his abuses of power.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#909826 May 23, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Man you people are fcking stupid.
That's the former Floriduh, put him on ignore, he's insane. He has been autoposting the same article about Monsanto for a week.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#909827 May 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Nidal Hasan (the Ft. Hood shooter) lived in either Virginia (his state of residence prior to being sent to Ft. Hood) or Texas, neither of which has partisan registration. Therefore the claim that he was a "registered Democrat" is false. I do not know if he voted or how he voted, but I do know that unless he was registered in a state in which he did not reside, that the claim that he is a registered Democrat is FALSE.
http://www.examiner.com/article/the-idea-that...
just post the whole right wing chain email so i can save time debunking it.
That's interesting, did not know that.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#909828 May 23, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
You are a dumbass...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#909829 May 23, 2013
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>Support lily and buy her a drink .
did you buy that man a drink before you killed him?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#909830 May 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, I second that stfu.
Did you see the Heat beat the Pacers in overtime by 1 point?
103-102! LeBron James saved the day in the last 2 seconds! What a game.
Nice. I stopped watching when the Knicks got the boot. I was looking forward to Knicks vs. Heat, maybe next year :)
Whatever

Gering, NE

#909831 May 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Did any of the names sound familiar?
Did you consider the date of your fkd up link?
Moron!
Four Americans have been killed in drone attacks

http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/703181/...

Your comment lacks any merit.

The date was at the top of the document.
So what, if you don't know the names. Do you know the names of all US citizens?
The claim that drones has killed four Americans is documented in the link.
The link is functional.

We cannot help Progressives if they insist on sounding moronic in their posts.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#909832 May 23, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>President George W. Bush, in an address to a joint session of Congress on September 20, 2001 said, "Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."
You Homer went with the terrorist??
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#909834 May 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the former Floriduh, put him on ignore, he's insane. He has been autoposting the same article about Monsanto for a week.
Yeah Flack has been pretty quiet on the subject as he is sitting on a mountain of Monsanto stock. I remember back a few years he was more or less promoting them and their GMO seeds.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#909836 May 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the former Floriduh, put him on ignore, he's insane. He has been autoposting the same article about Monsanto for a week.
You deranged democrats and Obama bin Lying are poisoning the world food supply and all you can do is be a complete idiot lily...

March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...

Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#909837 May 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide.': Barack Hussein Obama
You have to admit - Obama bin Lying, Hillary, Susan Rice, Carney, the IRS, Omama's entire administration do what they do best is LIE.
Breaking News! May 23,2013
Obama to open up on drones in crucial speech

In a wide-ranging national security speech, the president will address controversial drone strikes and transparency around their use. Major Garrett reports. http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#909838 May 23, 2013
Bush Used the IRS, FBI, CIA and Secret Service to Go After Opponents -- Where Was the Fox and GOP Outrage?

The recent IRS flap shows an obvious double standard in Washington's reactions to Bush era and Obama era misconduct.

http://www.alternet.org/bush-used-irs-fbi-cia...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#909840 May 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide.': Barack Hussein Obama
You have to admit - Obama bin Lying, Hillary, Susan Rice, Carney, the IRS, Omama's entire administration do what they do best is LIE.
Precisely why personal instructions from Obama are unnecessary, all his people are on the same page. Their greetings are winks and nods and any testimony they give is given with tongue in cheek.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#909841 May 23, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>'Last night, Jon Stewart absolutely blistered Peggy Noonan for her disgraceful appearance on Meet the Press when she complained that the IRS scandal was the worst she'd ever seen.' Peggu Noonnan you were in the White House when Reagan's Iran/Contra plot was hatched! Doesn't it ring a bell?'Jon also looked at the lack of answers given in the IRS scandal, and how Senators kept praising Apple during a hearing on how they avoided paying taxes.' http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/wed-may-22-...
She acts like she's drunk; too annoying to watch

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 1 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Virus Infected 49,488
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0803... 2 hr mr innocent 1
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr andet1987 4,664
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 46,375
Michelle Obama, f/k/a MICHAEL LAVAUGHN ROBINSON 4 hr FXX 3
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 4 hr My Flowers 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 177,520
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••