Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#909954 May 23, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Socialist!
Your SOCIALIST way was tried. It's called GREECE.
Guess what idiot?
It failed. The lazy slobs ran out of OTHER PEOPLES MONEY.
People like you were RIOTING when austerity measures were passed.
YOUTH UNEMPLYMENT IN GREECE IS 67%.
The poor here have Obamaphones, section 8 housing, food stamps, free college, free emergency healthcare, free preventative healthcare. There are so many freebies...
==========
Add it up and this family can get $81,589 in free assistance.
==========
http://www.whptv.com/news/local/story/Living-...
By the way, Aphelion just exposed you lying. Did Obama/Clinton and the other Democrats teach you to lie?
You are a liar and an idiot.
I hope your son reaps the rewards of your stupidity. He won't deserve it, but you will.
Well gee son. Isn't that the home of democracy?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#909956 May 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama approval/disapproval now 48.4/47.8
About to go negative.
His approval is 50% up 1 point since yesterday - http://www.gallup.com/home.aspx , disapproval at 44%, same jackawagons that didn't vote for him.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#909957 May 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress never went on vacation during the Bush administration
lily confesses her ignorance, leosnana provides it... One in the same...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#909958 May 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
Of those 5,000, a little over 4,000 were killed in Iraq.
I'll just skip over the party line propaganda bullshit "so he could award his friends and cronies billions in no bid government contracts" and get right to the point:
It's 9/12. You are the president. What do you do? Do you:
A) Surrender to the Arab terrorists? or
B) Do the usual Bill Clinton response and lob a few cruise missiles in their general direction? or
C) Do the exact same thing in the exact same place against the exact same enemy as the Soviets, and some-fucking-how you expect to achieve a different result? or
D) You do it differently to achieve a different result than the Soviets experienced?
If you can think of another option, please begin your response with a description of that option, and include some justification.
lol! Are you doing what bushie boy tried hard not to do, son? Combine terrorists w/iraq?

Are you really that idiotic? Scratch that. It was rhetorical.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#909959 May 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Galt has been consistent in claiming to make factual statements, son.
Why do you keep talking like Bob Dole? You know he was an idiot, right?
Beats Hussein Obama, where every third word puked from his mouth is "I".
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#909961 May 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares.
That's right Galt; you are nobody
BAR is a RICO

Tampa, FL

#909962 May 23, 2013
Dick Cheney , Dick Tony Dalsimer , Dick Zemel , Dick Rogow , Dick Mombach , Dick Mike Raphan , Dick Doug Shulman , Dick Jim Inhofe and Dick OBAMA are AIPAC stooges .......... having turned the Fusion Centers, INFRAGARD , Homeland Surveilance over to private zio-contractors , pushing the zio-imperialist agenda,...............watch out for the JDL goon squads with FL tags LXE 904 , BAL Y35 , J36 4LI , GOAMG , VCA73 , L51 1VT , L51 2VT , 243 PIE , 244 PIE, M80 5EU , 617 TIH , 488 TYD , 668 PCK, J.RYAN GREEN...........see BY WAY OF DECEPTION .
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#909963 May 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You really read too much of your own propaganda.
The economic collapse:
In 1999 Bill Clinton used the White House to coerce Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to institute nationwide a Marxist subprime housing mortgage underwriting program.(There is a 1999 article in the New York Times describing this, and also predicting the effect it would have on the economy that we observed in 2008, if you care to look into it.)
In 2003 the Democrats were negotiating with the Republicans for no effective oversight of their Marxist subprime loan program, and in exchange for the Republicans giving them no effective oversight, the Democrats supported the war in Iraq.
In 2008 the economy collapsed after two years of oversight by Democrats Christopher Dodd, Chairman of the Senate Banking Committee (which Barack Obama was on) and Barney Frank, Chairman of the House Financial Services Committee, as was predicted in the 1999 New York Times article.
Can you explain how I accurately described the economic collapse and didn't use Bush's name once?
lol! No son. That was the capitalists who did that.

You know, corporations whose only interest is profits?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#909964 May 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! wnd. An opinion site.
That's from WorldNutDaily and Galt already posted it. It's their bible.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#909967 May 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress never went on vacation during the Bush administration
Sure, they were down on Bush's farm clearing brush.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#909968 May 23, 2013
March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...

Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#909970 May 23, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to the post you are dodging. There are questions in the post you are avoiding answering. Please provide an answer to the question.
Here is the post again for your convenience.
You pretend to know some things....
Tell us why you think Bush was not a good president. I mean, every other excuse coming out of your mouth was "Bush did it, too."
So, if Bush was such a great president, tell us why the other side of your mouth disagrees.
Describe for us the actions of Bush that caused you to conclude he was a horrible president.
Then let me repeat son...

I can't think of anything bushie boy did good.

Does that help you?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#909971 May 23, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama goes after terrorists and republican sock puppets defend the terrorists, Interesting
Republicans love terrorists!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#909972 May 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And vile beast from hell Jane is quoting Anne Cuntler!
Time to walk the beach.
drown...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#909973 May 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama approval/disapproval now 48.4/47.8
About to go negative.
about?

you've been guessing for 5 years now and you're been right how many times?
Lincoln

United States

#909974 May 23, 2013
When Romeny won 47%
Repubicans are changing, LOL
Jane Says wrote:
When Did we Vote to Become Mexico?
At first I thought the IRS scandal was leaked to distract from the Benghazi scandal. But that didnít make sense because the IRS scandal is a more obvious abuse of power than the White House lying about the murder of four Americans in Libya.
Before I had resolved which scandal was distracting from which, we found out the Department of Justice was spying on The Associated Press ó not to protect national security, but to prevent the AP from scooping the White House. Then, this week, it broke that the Department of Justice was also spying on Fox News for reasons that remain unexplained.
Meanwhile, Sens. Marco Rubio, Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham and John McCain are working feverishly to turn the country into Mexico.
So now I think all the scandals are intended to distract from Rubioís amnesty bill.
For decades, Mexicans have been about 30 percent of all legal immigrants to the United States, while only a smidgen more than 1 percent come from Great Britain. Is that fair? Granted, their food is better, but why is it the norm is to have nearly 30 times as many Mexican as British immigrants?
We have been taking in more immigrants from Guatemala, the Dominican Republic and Colombia, individually, than from England, our mother country. There are nearly twice as many immigrants from El Salvador as from Canada, and 10 times as many as from Australia.
Why canít the country be more or less the ethnic composition that it always was? The 50-1 Latin American-to-European ratio isnít a natural phenomenon that might result from, say, Europeans losing interest in coming here and poor Latin Americans providing some unique skill desperately needed in our modern, technology-based economy.
To the contrary, itís result of an insane government policy. Teddy Kennedyís 1965 Immigration Act was designed to artificially inflate the number of immigrants from the Third World, while making it virtually impossible for anyone from the nations that historically provided our immigrants to come here.
Ann Coulter
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#909975 May 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You Neo-Nazis liberals opposed the Invasion of Iraq. Hell... you Neo-Nazi liberals support any Arab country because they all oppose Israel and support exterminating the Jews you racist...
Is it strange that not all Muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are Neo-Nazi Liberals.
lol! Anders Breivik son?

Oops! So much for your idiotic theory. Just got blown out of the water by historical fact.
Lincoln

United States

#909976 May 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt has no use for Bible-thumpers.
Republicans such as Carol place this before annie rand-itis
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#909977 May 23, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
When Did we Vote to Become Mexico?
At first I thought the IRS scandal was leaked to distract from the Benghazi scandal. But that didnít make sense because the IRS scandal is a more obvious abuse of power than the White House lying about the murder of four Americans in Libya.
Before I had resolved which scandal was distracting from which, we found out the Department of Justice was spying on The Associated Press ó not to protect national security, but to prevent the AP from scooping the White House. Then, this week, it broke that the Department of Justice was also spying on Fox News for reasons that remain unexplained.
Meanwhile, Sens. Marco Rubio, Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham and John McCain are working feverishly to turn the country into Mexico.
So now I think all the scandals are intended to distract from Rubioís amnesty bill.
For decades, Mexicans have been about 30 percent of all legal immigrants to the United States, while only a smidgen more than 1 percent come from Great Britain. Is that fair? Granted, their food is better, but why is it the norm is to have nearly 30 times as many Mexican as British immigrants?
We have been taking in more immigrants from Guatemala, the Dominican Republic and Colombia, individually, than from England, our mother country. There are nearly twice as many immigrants from El Salvador as from Canada, and 10 times as many as from Australia.
Why canít the country be more or less the ethnic composition that it always was? The 50-1 Latin American-to-European ratio isnít a natural phenomenon that might result from, say, Europeans losing interest in coming here and poor Latin Americans providing some unique skill desperately needed in our modern, technology-based economy.
To the contrary, itís result of an insane government policy. Teddy Kennedyís 1965 Immigration Act was designed to artificially inflate the number of immigrants from the Third World, while making it virtually impossible for anyone from the nations that historically provided our immigrants to come here.
Ann Coulter
British = white, Mexicans = brown, that's what all the fuss is about, rightwingers hate brown people.

Seriously if white people were streaming over the border to get into this country, ask yourselves would any of you rightwingers give a sh!t?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#909978 May 23, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>His approval is 50% up 1 point since yesterday - http://www.gallup.com/home.aspx , disapproval at 44%, same jackawagons that didn't vote for him.
Homer cherry-picking polls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 18 min rabbee yehoshooah... 70,995
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guru 181,755
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 2 hr LOL 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 4 hr Le Duped 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr market indicators 98,836
How long to do this? 4 hr Jako Hondasaki 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:25 pm PST

NBC Sports 3:25PM
Bears clearly looking to move in another direction
NBC Sports 3:44 PM
Lions preparing for the cold - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:47 PM
Cutler's Benching Too Little, Too Late for Bears
NBC Sports 6:32 PM
Week 16 skill-position injury report — Thursday
NBC Sports 7:47 PM
Golden Tate excited for Jimmy Clausen to get another starting opportunity